Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.
camilla Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:24 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
..oh, and trustafarians. stare

They have a NAME? eek

Why, does it apply? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:43 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

They have a NAME? eek

Why, does it apply? wink

Do they type as articulately as me? Would they ever own a literature guild? I think not somehow...
I could be wrong...
xd  

Nebelstern
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:36 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

They have a NAME? eek

Why, does it apply? wink

Do they type as articulately as me? Would they ever own a literature guild? I think not somehow...
I could be wrong...
xd

I think as a general rule they spend their time and trust-fund smoking cannabis and travelling a lot in the sun. Often taking their friends with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:43 pm
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

They have a NAME? eek

Why, does it apply? wink

I could be wrong...
xd

I think as a general rule they spend their time and trust-fund smoking cannabis and travelling a lot in the sun. Often taking their friends with them.

You mean a breed of gypsies? sweatdrop  

Nebelstern
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:27 pm
Nebelstern

Sort of, except I like Gypsies and Gypsies are endearingly poor. Rather than annoyingly rich.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:50 pm
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

Sort of, except I like Gypsies and Gypsies are endearingly poor. Rather than annoyingly rich.

You actually like gypsies????
Why?
confused  

Nebelstern
Crew

Zoutout

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:16 pm
Quote:
and the posh ones who want to be chavs but are too rich

Quote:
..oh, and trustafarians.

Assuming you're both referring to the same group, I believe that the proper term is:
Rah.

As in Rich Arsehole.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:42 pm
Moomba666
Still dont get why Charles broke it off with Diana for Horse Face. xp eek

Because he was in love with Camilla before Diana entered the scene. Just he was too bloody slow.

Personally I don't care what they get upto. If it makes Charles happy then so be it. I accept taht living in the public spotlight means that you are subjected to different rules from everybody else but any interferance on the part of the British public as a whole is pretty hypocritical. You could even see it as positive that the Royal Family is becoming more representative of the population as a whole. What with Harry smoking pot, the Queen Mum preserving herself in Brandy and a family-wide record with tying the knot so bad that they'll never be allowed back in the Scouts.  

dizzyjess

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:45 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

Why?
confused

They have nice caravans, they're generally quite friendly people and I like the horses. Bless 'em.

Faux-Gypsies, Pikey sonsabitches and all the rest however, do not rate so highly in my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:26 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

Why?
confused

They have nice caravans, they're generally quite friendly people and I like the horses. Bless 'em.

Faux-Gypsies, Pikey sonsabitches and all the rest however, do not rate so highly in my opinion.

The types of gypsies that you like are long dead...In this country at least. All we have now are mobile chavs.  

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:07 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

Why?
confused

Nice caravans are only a facade to the horrors that mingle within. Be warned, Francis! Stay away from the gypsies! They fool you with their jollyness and coax you to your death! gonk xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:23 am
a lot of people believe that charles should step down and allow william to become king. i dont really know enough about the royals to make a good argument either way. i just hope there all happy.  

mr gimp

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:45 am
mr gimp
a lot of people believe that charles should step down and allow william to become king. i dont really know enough about the royals to make a good argument either way. i just hope there all happy.

We give them all their wealth, I hope they are miserable and pristine like we expect!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:41 am
and_solo_said
mr gimp

We give them all their wealth, I hope they are miserable and pristine like we expect!

Though they give us all their profits.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:50 am
Invictus_88
and_solo_said
mr gimp

Though they give us all their profits.

Oi! Invictus!! Don't steal my colour! xd  
The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games