Reply Extended Discussion
Protesters gone retarded. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are people stupid?
  I have no clue.
  Because they've taken a few too many anti-depressants in their lifetime.
  They're not stupid! They're clearly within thier rights!
  .........*snuffs the above person*
  ...I told them not to put their heads in the microwave... but did they listen? Nooooooo!
  Government=retarded
  ...I love pickles.
View Results

The Rose of Demise

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:53 pm
There is another thread about this in extended discusion.
It`s "Military Funerals" Should people be able to protest?
There you are able to view more opinions.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:57 pm
ok are people on crack? im just wondering? is that why they have protested and are crazy.. cuz there on crack? i mean im just wondering  

DehShadow-ness

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:13 pm
How can they be Christian when they hate so much?I thought Jesus said to love everyone, not attack them because they're different from you.

Seems these people are not only, crazy and close minded but they just love to find scapgoats anyone but themselves...how sad....

Yeah those people tend to hurt my feelings because they like to blame things on us gays...grr...What did I ever do to cause death...except scaring a few people... but seriously!

I think alot of what they do is because they aren't confident in their faith and need to act self-righteous in order to "gain" God's approaval. I laugh at the irony of the fact that their actions, take them farther away from god than closer to him.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:46 pm
Laharl Part Dux
How can they be Christian when they hate so much?I thought Jesus said to love everyone, not attack them because they're different from you.

Seems these people are not only, crazy and close minded but they just love to find scapgoats anyone but themselves...how sad....

Yeah those people tend to hurt my feelings because they like to blame things on us gays...grr...What did I ever do to cause death...except scaring a few people... but seriously!

I think alot of what they do is because they aren't confident in their faith and need to act self-righteous in order to "gain" God's approaval. I laugh at the irony of the fact that their actions, take them farther away from god than closer to him.

Your right, those people just wont listen. They think they know what god wants, but they've never even seen him. They just want every body to be just like them like you said.  

nayasumei

Tipsy Tipper

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:59 pm
demonicgoddessnaya-sen
Laharl Part Dux

Your right, those people just wont listen. They think they know what god wants, but they've never even seen him. They just want every body to be just like them like you said.
Indeed indeed they want evryone to
follow them because it makes them feel like their wrongness is right...ick
the more I think about it the more contradictory it all sounds...

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:37 am
Laharl Part Dux

I think of it as more of the fact that they are complete and total ignoramouses. They have hate for something that really shouldn`t be hated upon. The passage about gay being sinful can be strongly debated on both sides. This is my opinion and mine only, but the only reason the church even thought of gay as being bad is to get away from Roman society. Either way, they shoudn`t be picketing the funerals of dead soldiers. I think that they create more heart ache than they will ever begin to comprehend. If they were to show up at a funeral of any one in my family who died in war, I think I might kill or else beat the living s**t out of them. Maybe it`s because I come froma military family. I don`t know.  

The Rose of Demise

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:59 pm
dragon_freak1

I think of it as more of the fact that they are complete and total ignoramouses. They have hate for something that really shouldn`t be hated upon. The passage about gay being sinful can be strongly debated on both sides. This is my opinion and mine only, but the only reason the church even thought of gay as being bad is to get away from Roman society. Either way, they shoudn`t be picketing the funerals of dead soldiers. I think that they create more heart ache than they will ever begin to comprehend. If they were to show up at a funeral of any one in my family who died in war, I think I might kill or else beat the living s**t out of them. Maybe it`s because I come froma military family. I don`t know.
I'm not saying, that these people aren't total idiots, I'm saying that ONE of the reasons they do what they do is because they aren't confident they have enough faith and need to blame others to get that confidence boost. They hate to feel self-righteous, in addition to the fact that,((I do agree with you on this)) They hate things that aught not be hated.
My opinion on why they hate gays is because it's akward, it's different and it changes the way humans think of the idea of "Love." There is one thing for certain these people fear change. I've noticed that.

You're right, these people shouldn't be at these families funerals. And I tell you what, I bet they'd raise the biggest stink about it if it was happening to them. Pisses me of how that logic works. I really do feel bad for those familes, they already have so much to deal with and then they get the crazies on top of that. What is the world coming to?

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:31 pm
Honestly I... I don't even know what to say! That lady was just plain scary... I have to say she is an outrage to all other christians out there... God and jesus loves everyong and gives them a chance no matter how horriable... God will always love you... Well this lady is going to have a rude awakening on day and I hope someone punches her in the face with some reality soon... May god help her soul cause if anyone is invokeing the wrath of god it is her...

Ugg it makes me so sick that I honestly want to go up to everyone for her and just appologize for her stupidity.... Oh by the way this is the reason some people don't like organized religion cause it just turns out to be all thease rules or you are going to hell.... I mean I am a person of religion but has anyone noticed how many wars and burning killings and murders have happened just cause of religion?? For example the middle east.... bloody mary things like that... and now this....  

SelenX

Emperor Lothar

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:30 am
She is retarted...

but you know alot of other countries have the right to complain. america is not the only country in the world.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:27 am
I met one of these people yesterday. They saw my wristband (MalexMale sign) and my dogtags (which are for my dad because he's at war) and the biatch said to me "You're going to go to hell, you know that? You're fathers there already you f*****t sinner. You plague my earth."

...The people you find in Wal-Mart...

Kupo Ikari

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:31 pm
KupoWrath
I met one of these people yesterday. They saw my wristband (MalexMale sign) and my dogtags (which are for my dad because he's at war) and the biatch said to me "You're going to go to hell, you know that? You're fathers there already you f*****t sinner. You plague my earth."

Goddesss...I'm sorry, so sorry...Kupo...I hope you're okay...Ugh.. Those people....They have no idea that they're are the ones who really plague the earth...they have no idea that the world would be so much better, without their hate....  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:24 pm
i think she had one-botox-injection-too-many  

The Reused

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:45 pm
stedjkoeje;rjdsaksdl;nklghsdkjlgrekl;

Stupid people like her make me want to go Columbine on all religious institutions.

She didn't listen.

She prejudged.

She spouted one thing over and over.

It's people like her that make me want to go Emo and cut.

She reminds me of a ******** Fundamentalist.

First of all.

b***h, I don't believe in your God.

Why should I have to deal with your bullshit?

You have free speech and I have freedom of religion.

We're not all subject to your one-sided extremist view of things.

And second of all.

Being gay is not wrong.

s**t, do you think I chose to be like this so I could be attacked by asswipes like you?

No!

I am what I am, and I am a person with feelings.

How would you feel if you were gay?

You wouldn't be spouting the bullshit you're spouting now.

sajflskdajjatlhg;nj

I wish one of her family would be shot or put through some violent accident.

Holy Corpus Christi.

People like her make my blood pressure go way up.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:28 pm
On a high note, the nutjobs from that church are finding their "protests" being drowned out by the Hells Angels. But, it is really depressing to hear about people like that. I have friends who are very strict christians, but also are very accepting and loving people. It just makes me sad that people like that use words that are meant to teach acceptance for hate.  

cwthewolf

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:02 pm
Big_Ass_Guitar_Gun
Did you get the creepy feeling just from looking at her, her blank eyes, her plastered smile the way I did? *shivers*

Yes! The brainwashed look is enough to give me nightmares. Thats why I refused to watch the little video twice. Tis horrible.

KupoWrath

I'm sorry you had to deal with that.. Knowing me, I would have attempted to kill her. I don't handle things very well.
I too have family at war.. And dog tags. But for my brother.

Another reason the mainstream is a tad pathetic.

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff