Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Has anyone read the Yaoi manga Little Butterfly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:25 pm
It's just been announced that Hinako Takanaga is going to be a guest at Yaoicon 2007! Look here for details. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:56 am
I love Little Butterfly! I just wish Kojima would call Nakahara by his first name. (look at the end of book 3)  

Banned_189373

Gingerbread Latte

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:41 am
I bought volumes two and three. whee
Volume three....oh my...
THAT caused quite a stir at school. XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:03 am
I have the three volumes out right now and I really like it. Little Butterfly is different from a lot of the other Yaoi and Shounen Ai manga I have. I really like how sweet and soft it is... It's also kind of realistic how their relationship blossoms... very sweet and I can't wait for volume four.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

repetethat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:13 pm
HoshiNoMiko
I have the three volumes out right now and I really like it. Little Butterfly is different from a lot of the other Yaoi and Shounen Ai manga I have. I really like how sweet and soft it is... It's also kind of realistic how their relationship blossoms... very sweet and I can't wait for volume four.

I thought there were only three volumes...at least, that's what junemanga.com says.

Juné Manga
I need to see him! Right now! Kojima can't take spending so much time away from Nakahara, and decides to visit his home. Upon their reunion, Nakahara finally makes his decision. The conclusion of a popular series! Where is this budding, youthful love headed?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:24 pm
xdonttrytolovemex
HoshiNoMiko

I thought there were only three volumes...at least, that's what junemanga.com says.

What?... No there can't be...I dunno it seems like there should be more for some reason O.o  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games