Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Do You Read Anime Magazines? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:52 am
Wyrn
Aeyuki-chan
Wyrn
I used to subscribe to Newtype but now I am into Japanese Telephone books. I mostly get Shounen Gan Gan, Asuka, G Fantacy, Sho-comi, and Nakayoshi.

I have a Shonen Jump..... one! XD I suppose I don't have very many Anime Magizines. Most of the ones I have are about DBZ...... bleh!

I actually can't stand Shounen Jump. I find more of the manga in there to be pretty dull and childish. Shoujo Jump looks to have better stuff but I'll stick with my Japanese Telephone Books.

So what do those have in 'em?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:42 pm
Jennoasis
Wyrn
Aeyuki-chan
Wyrn
I used to subscribe to Newtype but now I am into Japanese Telephone books. I mostly get Shounen Gan Gan, Asuka, G Fantacy, Sho-comi, and Nakayoshi.

I have a Shonen Jump..... one! XD I suppose I don't have very many Anime Magizines. Most of the ones I have are about DBZ...... bleh!

I actually can't stand Shounen Jump. I find more of the manga in there to be pretty dull and childish. Shoujo Jump looks to have better stuff but I'll stick with my Japanese Telephone Books.

Well the Nakayoshi is pretty childish too... save this is the magical girl and ultra sugary stuff that for the most part can be described as cute. Shounen Gan Gan is like the young adult Shounen Jump. They show a lot of really cool shounen mangas mostly dealing with fantacy and adventure. Sho-comi is a female pre adult stuff. Surpricing ammout of rape... and extreme soap opera mangas. Asuka is male pre adult. Think harem mangas... it's pretty much guy fantacy. G Fantacy is definately my favorite. It's a mixture of young and adult manga all dealing with fantacy adventure.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:50 pm
*sigh* I have to go to Kinokuniya more often...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:49 pm
Wyrn
Jennoasis
Wyrn
Aeyuki-chan
Wyrn

Well the Nakayoshi is pretty childish too... save this is the magical girl and ultra sugary stuff that for the most part can be described as cute. Shounen Gan Gan is like the young adult Shounen Jump. They show a lot of really cool shounen mangas mostly dealing with fantacy and adventure. Sho-comi is a female pre adult stuff. Surpricing ammout of rape... and extreme soap opera mangas. Asuka is male pre adult. Think harem mangas... it's pretty much guy fantacy. G Fantacy is definately my favorite. It's a mixture of young and adult manga all dealing with fantacy adventure.

CURSE THIS SMALL TOWN THAT I LIVE IN!!! crying  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZombieSexSymbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:40 pm
i read anime insider and newtyoe every so often...but i usually find someone to borrow newtyoe from, its too expensive.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:38 pm
I do that too. It's easier that way.  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Biz2005

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:47 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Newtype USA... so expensive though... sweatdrop

I know scream

everything anime is so expensive  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:49 am
Biz2005
Cami_Kaminari

I know scream

Because it comes from overseas is why. They have to be able to pay for shipping and handling just to get the stuff over here. Otherwise we wouldn't have anything anime! whee 4laugh  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:58 am
Aeyuki-chan
Biz2005
Cami_Kaminari

I know scream

Because it comes from overseas is why. They have to be able to pay for shipping and handling just to get the stuff over here. Otherwise we wouldn't have anything anime! whee 4laugh

...Newtype USA is not an import magazine. If you got the Japanese Newtype... it's actually cheeper. *hides*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:55 am
I've read anime magazines, but I never really looked at the name XD sweatdrop I think I've read Anime Insider and Beckett's Pokemon and Yugioh XD  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Miss Kymmeh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:01 pm
I'm subsribed to Animerica and NewType.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:36 pm
I've only read Shonen Jump but I don't suscribe anymore... I've read a couple pages of Newtype @ a Barnes and Nobles store 3nodding But I usually go there just to read manga. I wish I could buy newtype but the price... sweatdrop *is cheap*  

NittleGrasper`

Orochi`

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:55 pm
I read animerica (dr. brown rules! domokun )
I also read anime Insider and Newtpe USA, I don't know if shonen jump counts but I have every single issue of that 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:58 pm
MadAzrael
*sigh* I have to go to Kinokuniya more often...
I love that book store! it has the best stuff available here in oregon short of the anime convention  

Orochi`

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:01 pm
Everytime i'm in an Anime store i look at all of them, mainly animerica and newtype, i love reading them, but i never buy any of them... but i always said once i got a good enough paying job i'd suscribe to some of them....but w/my car insurance and regular anime things i collect, and other bills, thats not happening any time soon ><  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff