Submit

Do you deal with anger well?
  Yes I think I do
  I try, but I could use improvement
  No, I get pissed easily and take it out on everything
View Results

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:47 am
Heh.... I know that I have anger issues, I can get pissed off so easily with certain people, and then they're the ones who back away in fear of my creepy as hell smile that I have when I get like that. And the saner of my friends take two big steps back as I walk to some secluded area and take my anger out on the nearest inanimate object.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:01 pm
I deal with anger by channeling it into sadness. but I just think that it bottles up inside and someday I am gonna snap and it will not be pretty. Picture Texas Chainsaw Massacre but in a school with no chain saw and all in the same day? Oh yeah! Me unleashing my anger. JK. No killings but probably a good hard fight. A GOOD hard fight. If I am guessing, probably at prom or possibly sometime sooner. If I have a repeat of last year this year then way sooner. But I think I deal with anger all in all very well. I don't know what my body does with it but it just leaves or it is still here but shows no signs. To tell you the absoulute truth I have no clue what my body does with anger. But when it decides to rear its ugly head, it will be ugly. If i ever snap, I will be sure to let you all know. It will be soon.  

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces