Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Host Club] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renegade Jarlaxle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:48 pm
omg i just saw the first episode and it was so cute!! 4laugh i love the blond guy!! he was so cute at the end when he found out she was a she...and damn can he blush heart 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:18 am
Renegade Jarlaxle
omg i just saw the first episode and it was so cute!! 4laugh i love the blond guy!! he was so cute at the end when he found out she was a she...and damn can he blush heart 4laugh heart

xd The first is one of the best in my opinion. Every time I atch it with someone who hasn seen it I end daring the to "guess what the lightbulb thing is about" before the episode ends... X3

And yeah, Tamaki is awsome heart Though I'll always be a twins fan XD  

Yofiel

Hunter of Bishie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:18 am
eek whee Squeee! OMG I have the manga's one through six. They are hilarious and sadly.... the anime only goes through almost the the first manga. I heart the twins. They are so perfect. pirate Oh by the way I'm new. Yeah hi! Anyhow I have come here to dicuss a manga called . DEMON DIARY. If you haven't read about the adorable demon lord and the most mighty teacher Eclipse then you are missing out my friends. I have one through six in my Manga collection and am getting seven. It is hilarious, cute, sad, and above all entertaining. I got all my friends to read it. And they swarm my bookshelves to get to it. I keep my manga collection secret... well it was. Anyhow so if you have read Demon Diary Kudo's and feedback would be wonderful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Yofiel
Renegade Jarlaxle

xd The first is one of the best in my opinion. Every time I atch it with someone who hasn seen it I end daring the to "guess what the lightbulb thing is about" before the episode ends... X3

And yeah, Tamaki is awsome heart Though I'll always be a twins fan XD

well now that ive watched more of the seires *like 5 epidodes lol* i like the guy with the glasses...but i usually gravitate towards those type of bishonen XD

SmexyPanda: my friend wanted to buy it but ive neevr read it. the older demons looks awesome.  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:16 pm
Ah, Kyouya, yeah he's pretty neat X) right now he's tied for second place with Kyouya as far as favorites go XD (If I had to go solely by looks though he's more like tied in first place with the twins XD I swear half my favorite bishounen wear glasses whee )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:04 am
You HAVE to get it, it's everything and MORE. 3nodding heart whee  

Hunter of Bishie

Miyaz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:52 am
I'm currently obsessed with this stupid wonderful anime <3
gonk

Can't stop downloading it T___T

It's too bad that Haruhi was a girl gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:46 am
I really wanna see/read this now!!! xd  

setasuna

Neka Srof

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:39 pm
I adore that series.. And Honey-chan makes me gush, he's so adorable.

If anyone is looking to see this anime, you can find it on youtube.com under High School Host Club.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:35 pm
Yofiel
Ah, Kyouya, yeah he's pretty neat X) right now he's tied for second place with Kyouya as far as favorites go XD (If I had to go solely by looks though he's more like tied in first place with the twins XD I swear half my favorite bishounen wear glasses whee )

its all about the glasses cool xd  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:23 pm
Renegade Jarlaxle
Yofiel

its all about the glasses cool xd

Well I certainly cant agrue with that X3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:58 pm
I love this anime/manga...at first I didn't know there was an anime to watch =3 . It's so funny, ah yes the brothers are whee . I just like how all the girls like it and then they show Haruhi with just the stare 'Why are those girls like that' look. xd

SmexyPanda I have read and own all the manga for Demon Diary I loved it! The art work is awesome, the chibi's are so cute!

I got the next series from the author's, Angel Diary I like this one too, you should check it out! <3

.A.k.a.n.e.

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:33 pm
Heehee, I just discovered this anime earlier today. I do believe I am hooked! The twins are absolutely, positively, UNDENIABLY ADORABLE AND GAH. They make me gush, I swear. *sigh* But normally I hate twincest or any kind of incest. That's what makes it strange.

Still, the anime doesn't cease to entertain me. Plus I can't find myself slashing away from the canon- Tamaki and Haruhi are just cute. O_O Now THAT is impressive.

I also realized that "Tama," part of Tamaki's name, means jewel. How befitting!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:50 pm
Miyaz
gonk

I think that the fact that Haruhi was a girl made the pairing so appealing. x3 She's definatly interesting, acts alot like a guy, yet is a girl. And I love how Tamaki always pines for her anyway.

But that's more hetero. x_x Anyway, new pairings:

Tamaki/Nekozawa
Tamaki/Hikaru/Kaoru heart
Tamaki/Nekozawa/Hikaru/Kaoru xd

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:20 am
[Ryoga-chan]
Miyaz
gonk

I think that the fact that Haruhi was a girl made the pairing so appealing. x3 She's definatly interesting, acts alot like a guy, yet is a girl. And I love how Tamaki always pines for her anyway.

But that's more hetero. x_x Anyway, new pairings:

Tamaki/Nekozawa
Tamaki/Hikaru/Kaoru heart
Tamaki/Nekozawa/Hikaru/Kaoru xd

O__o TamakixNekozawaxHikaruxKaoru...

Well as long as we're going for stuff like that you may as well throu Kyouya in there too X3 he'd be like... the leader rofl  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games