Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Read this when I read it I almost cryed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Whore
View Results

Dream_Fluxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:40 am
That is so horrible! I don't understand why we have to do this to each other. People of different sexualities and gender expressions have been with us since the beginning of man, yet we are so cruel! I just don't get it! Isn't mankind suppose to be better than their caveman ancestors? Because right now, they seem just as backwards to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:03 am
I'm bi. I haven't had to deal with any of that but i have to deal with racism. and that is hard. I also have to deal with sexism. I grew up being told that i couldn't do something because i'm a girl.  

Demonrider_Horsekiller

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rivkah Winter

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:20 am
Ah, yes, I remember this.

It was sweet the first time I saw it. And it's still sweet and all... But everyone posts the crap out of it, so it gets a little... how shall we say... overplayed...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:04 pm
One thing I will never understand is how christians can think it's ok to be for discrimination of any kind. there were many years after the death of Christ when anyone who believed him to be the messaiah was persecuted. They had to hide who they were to survive. Sound familiar?

Hipocracy is horrible.  

Yotsu

O.G. Gaian

jealous_angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:11 pm
crying crying crying omg!!! i cried while reading this too!!!so sad what people have to deal with these days. it's sad because it's true crying i go to school and don't look any guys, except my guy friends that know i'm gay, in the eyes because i'm afraid they'll see what's inside.i always look to the ground when talking to non-informed(about my sexuality) guys.(except my crush. i just blush and laugh and look away)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:25 am
it really sad , im' like that person sometimes but not always sad
i hate people who don't like gay or bisexual i just say *baka* to them  

SianyLPU2

Rainbow Feeder

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Voter 100

~ Chibi Hanyou Chan~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:56 pm
This is so sad....it disheartens me when I hear of people treating gay or bi people the way they do.I have heard classmates of mine talking of it and they say something is wrong with them as if all gay people choose to be that way.It's not a bad thing...I don't think God made people to love their gender but to love their soul and so it doesn't matter if you are male or female.To shun people for who they love is dispicable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:19 pm
crying how sad life is so cruel at times  

Frost Miu

Fashionable Millionaire

7,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200

Hyper_Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:12 pm
oh my god!!! thinking about this and stuff, it makes me want to cry!! all the ******** stupid people in this world, hating people just because they preFer men or women!!! it makes me soo angry!!! i feel like i could just let out the longest sring of cusses ever!! this is why i hate america, even though i live here. I ABSOLUTLY HATE IT!!!!!! scream scream crying crying omg, i seriously feel like crying because of mankind. we are so hateful towards other, which gets hate right back at us.

I PROUDLY SUPPORT GAYS, LESBIANS AND BISEXUALS. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU GUYS. I EVEN HAVE A LESBIAN FRIEND AND I'M FINE AROUND HER. I'M STRAIGHT BUT THAT COULD CHANGE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS AND I'D BE FINE WITH THAT CHANGE.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:51 pm
WE HUMANS ARE ASSHOLES! THERE SHOULD BE A WORLD WHERE ANYONE WHO IS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST CAN LIVE!  

Dead Twisted Romance

Dante_Giovanni

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:51 am
this is so sad, but turth is, it's all aroung as. I mean, I was most one of those people how was kicked out of school 'cause I'm gay. They said I "started fights" but turht is, those kids puched me 'casue I was walking home with my boyfriend. I hate how its like this. I'm just happy I live in Canada. We have same sex marrieds here.......at lest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:33 am
crying crying crying
Oh God... That's so sad...
But It is real, and that makes it more sad.
The humankind is so closed-minded u_u  

Darku_Irisu

marrrow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:57 pm
cry At least "Early Sunsets Over Monroeville" wasn't playing when I read that-- it might have sent me over the edge... Ahh... It's so sad... cry  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:11 pm
"I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, Love."

This is the line that got me. Mostly because it applies to me. I have to hide my love from the person I... well, love. It really hurts, especially when I know they don't feel the same way.  

Pinnate Butterfly

NashvilleDreamer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:56 pm
That's awful
And the worst part is how true it is

Pinnate Butterfly, I'm going through something of the sort right now. It truly is one of the more painfull things in life...  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff