Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Social] Your background Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

counter
  +1
View Results

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:06 pm
Welsh and white. My great great grandfather was Irish but that's about as exotic as it gets. The family's welsh through and through. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:19 pm
I'm Chinese-American. ^_^"
Hoorah! I think I'm the first one so far. =)  

ianthine

Dapper Spotter

Vio-kun

Quotable Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:01 pm
Finnish (Finland's in Northern Europe) and white - I have some Dannish and Lappish blood in me, too. (Yeah, that doesn't sound much but I like to say it. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:15 pm
100% AFRICAN AMERICAN BABY!!! AND DAMN PROUD!!! lol

Say it loud!
I'm black and I'm proud!  

PsychoPsychologist13

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:42 pm
Born and raised on the east coast of Canada, in New-Brunswick. I was raised Acadian (French decent), but a lot of my friends say I look a bit Native, and my grandma on my dad's side looked VERY Native, so I might be around 3rd or 4th generation... Still, mostly Acadian, though.

French and English were both my first languages... I learned them at the same time, so I mix them up a lot, and thus end up speaking quite a bit of "Chiaque". (Other Acadians or Atlantic Canadians will know what I'm talking about. XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:03 am
In the words of Stephen Colbert, I am 100% American.

But ancestry... Irish, Portuguese, Italian and Austrailian.  

Shadow_Orexia

~mikenno~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:40 am
I was born in Canada, but I'm partly Scottish and french from my Mother's side of the family. I don't know much about my Father's real side, because he was adopted, but I'm pretty sure I have some Native and German in me. heart My backround is pretty confusing, I have my mother's maiden name, while my brother has my Father's last name. confused Pretty confusing....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:10 pm
canda all the way baby!! im white but whith the exseption of me and my mom my familys been in canada for over 200 years  

yukaritomo

Rainbow Hoarder

31,525 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Ethereal Observer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:14 pm
I'm just a boring white guy. XP I think my great great great ancestors came from France back in America's earliest stages, but since then this is where we've been. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:20 am
100% Chinese

yes...I'm boring  

Ikarukun

marrrow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:34 pm
German/British/Irish/Scottish-- something like that. Ooh! That reminds me of something I found on GreenDay.Com!:

Tre Cool
Hey, guys, this is Tre' Cool and... I just gotta new drum set! I just gotta new drum set! It's really cool, all the drums are round, they've never been burnt or smashed on the ground! Neener, neener, ha ha! Now, I'm rushin' to the studio- well, I'm not Russian, I'm Irish, German, English, something like that- to play them. I just gotta new drum set! Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Yeah. They have this Band Messages thing on the site where they post recorded messages and that's one of 'em. (But it's down right now. sad ((And I wanted to listen to that, too. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:38 am
I r Italian. So you can kiss my half-itlaian a**. and I'm a girl.  

Ritz_Freak

xTehxLivingxSinx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:48 pm
o.o...im mostly Scottish and on my dads side im some type of polish slovkian thing~ yeah o.o...hi xD!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:06 pm
Let me hear the melody...

I'm fully Asian. XD Both are yellow, as in Chinese. But I've got brown, as in Filipino, blood running down my veins.

...Of your voice. heart

Hyuuga Kasumi

Tsukiko Milani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:59 pm
Boring white girl here. I think my ancestor's came from France on my Dad's side of the family...and Ireland on my mom's side, though  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff