Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Where do you buy your yaoi manga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  A option
  B option
  other
View Results

The broken puppet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:37 am
I download mine from DC++ ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:49 am
I usually buy mine from Borders.  

Hey Cheesecake

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Coming Soon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:54 am

Usually from the local bookstores, but I have ordered some offline.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:06 am
I order them all... (stupid norwegian goverment with their stupid "do not let our kids know what sex is" it makes me wanna do something dirty)  

Honorable Barf

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:31 am
I buy my Yaoi at Waldenbooks but sometimes I will go to Hastings to see if they have anything I like but they usually dont have barely anything so I dont get anything over there except for the pocky which I like alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:49 am
I usually buy it at comic book stores, especially Midtown comics and Forbidden Planet. Just grab it along with the new issue of Manhunter and the such. Sometimes if they don't have what I'm looking for I'll go over to Kinokuniya.

I don't like buying yaoi from bookstores. They never have what I'm looking for. It's all Gravi and FAKE. It's not just the ones around my place. If I go to the ones downtown, crosstown, aroundtown it's the same thing. So I usually buy non-yaoi manga from there if I'm in the area and remember I need to buy something.

Also comic bookstores tend to be a pain in the butt. They'll have vol 1 of a yaoi title but never get around to bring the rest. Or if they do, it's snatched up before I get there again. >< So a lot of my yaoi titles I get from Kino. They are always there. *nod*  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:45 pm
smile i buy it at a the stores and sometimes i get it from my friends 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:20 pm
When I buy them, I buy them at the local Comic Book Shoppe (it's actual name).  

Ayria Black

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:37 pm
waldens for all my manga, but i'm starting to get doujinshi from good ole ebay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:45 pm
I get most at Hastings 3nodding I was actually surprised to see their large yaoi manga selection since I didn't visit that bookstore in a while.  

Sweet Toxine

Hatake-Azami

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:27 pm
I buy a lot of my books at Hastings. We don't have a huge selection, but we can special order. Also, Ebay has some awesome stores that you can search.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:49 pm
I get all my manga from Borders and some from online... They never seem to sell the ones I want at B & N.. gonk Plus at Borders they have never asked for ID ^^  

Fleashis

brentlost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:19 pm
I actually buy most of my yaoi manga from Borders and other random stores.. I used to mainly buy from suncoast but they stoped carrying manga... If I have the extra money though, I buy some from online...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:50 pm
I buy mine at Chapters by ordering from the store. Saving money!! sweatdrop  

XxShadowsLovexX

caligulasNightmare

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:20 pm
I usally just go to Walden's by Green Acres. But they barely carry any off the plastic wrapped books anymore(which is killing me on the inside over and over). If I had a credit card, I would be on e-bay and Amazon all day for my yaoi needs.... 3nodding  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff