Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Cutest Places... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock Paper Tofu

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:42 am
I have sooo many fantasies but I think the cutest place is two people lying down in field of tall grass with a soft spring breeze and a warm sun, a few white, puffy clouds and the bluest sky ever. mrgreen Well I dunno...I think I dreamt of that one last night. eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:36 am
I have to agree with the cooking one that someone mentioned.

Soooo adorable!!! whee  

Yo_Landa

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:10 am
Id have to say at night when its raining under a lamp post maybe. I think it would be cute.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:46 am
cuteflame
In the middle of the street in the rain.
heart

mhmm definitely!  

KytchynWitche

Dedicated Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:45 am
twisted In the morning, after camping out together on a large hill far from civilization, watching the sunrise, sitting on a blanket toegether with your feet in the dewy grass. i actually think im gonna get a pic of that drawn.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:55 am
So many places...I make this as short as possiable.
I have always like seating either in the livingroom or on the bed reading something or watching something, and their lover comes home either from work or a long trip, and looks down at them and gives them a kiss. It would be soooo beautiful. Aww me, young love. whee  

LeighMae

[.Arion.]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:27 pm
In a pool, or in the rain. <3 water.

I got my first kiss on a feild trip, we were in a theatre watching a boring documentary on the ocean. x3

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:07 pm
On the floor (joke)

I think anywhere really can be romantic.  

Shadow_Orexia

[.Arion.]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:09 pm
I agree shadow, if your with someone you love, anywhere is romantic  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:21 pm
Definitely while cooking. It's totally adorable. heart  

strawberry creamsicle

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:10 am
... Somewhere public. With lots of people. Like a school or a shopping mall (or a busy street X3)

An empty train on a cold, grey, rainy day. Running through a large metropolis like city, with huge buildings towering buildings and busy streets outside the window.

A deserted library with a fireplace thats buried in snow so its really cold. And it'd be kinda dark at night because of failing electricity and everything would look kinda old and victorian.

A hospital at night, when its almost completely deserted, and everything looks cold and grey.

A deserted classroom, at the ending or beggining of the day (or during a missed period...)

Anything which involves rain or clouds or cold weather is instantly romantic to me ^_^;

Somewhere dirty. Like a farmyard or a mechanics workshop... or a muddy football field...

Wow... Didnt expect a list that long O__O;  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:07 am
Anywhere! 3nodding  

hejko the Platypusdragon

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Kalypso Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:08 pm
In the forest all alone....  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:51 am
Aeronwyn
On a deserted beach at night, cuddled up together. Being less than adventurous my parents take us on holiday to seaside resorts in Britain practically every year, I've always thought it a totally romantic spot. Unfortunately I've yet to try it out!

Trust me, it's such a nice feeling when you go to a place like that.
Specially with candles~ *sighs*

Me, probably in a field full of fireflies <3
That's probably the only dream place I've never kissed at but I highly doubt there's something like that in the Philippines...  

popopbubblegum

Bright_Death

Winter Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:24 am
I had a dream my first kiss and love was at a beach.. but it sort of turned into a nightmare. ninja sweatdrop It was a sunny day, and it was just a peck. Since I was still innocent when I had that dream. ninja But I think anywhere would be cute. Except in front of your parents or something like that.. neutral Anywhere alone is nice. Or someplace crowded/busy enough no one would care or see you.

I always fantasized about kissing under the stars. Someplace like in a meadow of flowers or on a hillside, or looking out at them in your apartment or roof.. The whole wishing on a star thing.. and blushing, and nervousness. ^^; Then a cute kiss, and jumping of bones. whee  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff