Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Do u think Asians have a big family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u have a big family?
  no
  yeah!
  y do u wanna no
  I'll ask
  Who gives a care
  just give me the gold!
View Results

ch3rry_l0ve

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:39 pm
yeah...
it was before but not anymore (i think) rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:09 pm
It's true for my family! I have five older brothers and one older sister. I am the only child born in America, the rest are born in Vietnam. My brothers and sister however, are in their 20's, 30's and one is going to be 40 in 3 years? I am only 14 . hehe big difference. and they are all my bloood siblings. None of them are half. But most families nowadays, are small.  

vietdreams

iiLukaii

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:28 am
i dont realli have my brothers BUT if you cant cousins then that is a completely different story....i dont even know where to start with my cousins...i hardly know any of my cousins i onli remember 4 or 5 of them out of hundred something??  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:14 am
i think everyone has a big family actually..not just asians.  

gReeNnPiNkAnGeL

asianhahaha

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:56 pm
Oriental parents normally have one baby in Asia and then go to america to have another. I think Mexicans and Indians have big fmailes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:27 pm
O yeah i have a huge family! My dad has 3 sisters, and my mom has 5 brothers. Those 5 brothers have their family each has 1 or 2 kids same for my dad's side! My grandma has 2 brothers who have huge familys too! So here iam in this huge huge huge family!  

Fuzzy93

rain_tokki

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:52 pm
my dad has 7 brothers and sisters. my mum has 7 brothers and sisters. i have 21 cousins. and most of us live near each other. one big happy family heart exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:38 pm
I don't have a dad
I have my mom, my older sibblings 3 brothers, 1 sister and i am the youngest of them sad  

Jae Min

~MuNkEy~MuNcHeR102~

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:33 pm
i dont hav a real big family and i hav a whole bunch of piss-off little cousins..............
but sutimes they're useful for stunts and stuff  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:54 pm
i know i have lots and lots of cousins........i've seen them...but never have talked to them......  

AlisaAngel

happynhyper

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:43 pm
i have many uncles and aunties though. lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:18 am
yeah.

XSaris

Reiki_Light

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:53 pm
Asians have an extended family so you can't blame us. The typical American family is nuclear, meaning only the parents and children. My dad had many siblings to the point that I can't count. My mom was the oldest and only girl out of the four children. So you see, I have many cousins...  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:21 pm
Pretty much yes...my mom's side have 7 siblingd and same with my old man -.- then there come super close friends that are family members to us to.....and pets....-.-  

Moon_Child08

Enchantress828

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:56 pm
On both of my parent's side, they have over 4 siblings. But i don't have many cousins so altogether, i don't have a big family. From what i've seen, i think south asians have the biggest family.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff