Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

farewell songs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:07 am
I'm going to be perfectly honest.

Shota does not bother me one bit. And yes, I'm talking about real, hardcore, actual Shota.

I mean, none of this is real, right? It's all drawings on paper in the end. I actually like most Shota i've seen (Hell, I draw it.) But See, I would never accept this in real life. Maybe that's hypocrytical, maybe it isn't, but I just have the ability to seperate Reality from Fantasy (I couldn't put that any other way but no - I do not fantasize about little boys D: )

I mean, my favorite pairing ever is a shota pair (Seto/Mokuba...Not to mention it's incest...Which everyone also hates XD;;; )

So I guess what all that amounts to is - Yes, I am a real, actual, living and breathing Shota fan.

...You now have permission to be disgusted with me D: (I'm used to it xD;; )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:50 am
I'm not too grossed out because I've been to 4chan and a lot of people there have even more gross stuff they like. Besides, at least you don't fap to it... I hope. =O  

shojosparkles

farewell songs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:03 am
RubberSoul
I'm not too grossed out because I've been to 4chan and a lot of people there have even more gross stuff they like. Besides, at least you don't fap to it... I hope. =O

Uhh...No xD;; I don't fap to it...*laughing so hard right now* I don't "Fap" To any form of yaoi xD;;; Sorry, I just find the term fap hillarious...xD;;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:31 am
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
I like it, depending on how it's portrayed.

I agree.

Young enough to not realize what theyre doing = no.
Real life shouta = HELL no.
REALLY hardcore = STILL no.

It all depends.  

TokiTokiBun

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:06 am
I have to admit that in general, as long as it isn't portrayed as abusive, has ridicoulosly young characters or is otherwise creepy, I'm a shotacon fan. and yes, I am aware of the exact meaning of the term. I don't have any real problem with the genre as a whole and actively roleplay as shota characters and have done so since I was fourteen years old (for five years in other words).

Like Kikyana said, feel free to label me and express disgust as you please, I've heard it all before.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:15 am
This is Major Tom
Um...have any of you actually seen real shota? I'm not talking about the fan stuff with two digimon characters kissing or young teens making out or anything like that. I mean, actual real hardcore shota, because it's not all this fluffy stuff that you're making it out to be. Real shota involves young, young, young! boys in graphic sexual situations. Like preschool young. There's a lot of fluids and tiny flushed faces, a lot of crying and a lot of "no, no, no!" Roy Mustang and a teenage Ed is nothing in the face of the reality of shota.

No matter what the definition seems to imply, this is the real face of shota. And that's just the innocent stuff. There was a lot of crap I can't show because it's so graphic. This is the stuff that people go to jail for eek Still think you're into shota?

Yup! And i love it XD heart  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

farewell songs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:39 am
Narki
I have to admit that in general, as long as it isn't portrayed as abusive, has ridicoulosly young characters or is otherwise creepy, I'm a shotacon fan. and yes, I am aware of the exact meaning of the term. I don't have any real problem with the genre as a whole and actively roleplay as shota characters and have done so since I was fourteen years old (for five years in other words).

Like Kikyana said, feel free to label me and express disgust as you please, I've heard it all before.

I'm not disguted by you! (Obviously!) Us Shota fans have to stick together whee

Off topic, Are you the same Narki that's always in Paco's chats =o?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:02 am
Kikyana Ookami
Narki

Let's form a pact then. XD

And yes, I'm frequently invited into Paco's chats (with or without my consent XP), think I recall seeing you the other day. o.o  

[OMFG NARKI]

farewell songs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:36 am
Narki
Kikyana Ookami
Narki

Let's form a pact then. XD

And yes, I'm frequently invited into Paco's chats (with or without my consent XP), think I recall seeing you the other day. o.o

We'll have a club =o! Yay for Shota club whee "The first rule of Shota club...you do not talk about shota clud" D:

And yeah, I remember seeing you too the other day ^^ Is it okay if I add you to my MSN contacts list ^^?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:02 am
Of course you may. I certainly won't mind it at all. ^^  

[OMFG NARKI]

Raven_Of_The_Sky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:18 am
Not my cup of tea. I don't have anything against people who like it. I prefer adult yaoi.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:18 am
I don't like shota. Shota in itself is creepy. Sometimes funny, but more or less creepy. I do like certain shota themes. I like older men with young boys but without the huge emphasis on a romantic/sexual relationship until the boy is older. So once the kid hits 14 it's free for all though. XD:  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Rose Camilla

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:40 am
I read shota and I don't have a problem with it. I don't like all of them but I'll read just about anything once.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:32 pm
RubberSoul

ehehehhhh....... you havent been to 420chan. i went there once. first picture, i was totally squicked. and all my friends who were looking too were all "....ew. wayyyyyyy too many tentacles. just. toooooo many tentacles." but yeah. i dare you.

anyways, i dont like shota as a rule, but i totally love little-boy-fluff. because its so sweet it makes my teeth rot. heart heart heart  

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:11 pm
The only case of shota I've seen was in Loveless... I don't really mind it, because it doesn't get too incredibly graphic. And Ritsuka has a mental maturity level above that of a twelve-year-old, if you think logically about it. He does, on occasion, have mental relapses back to a twelve-year-old state when he feels he needs to heavily rely on Soubi or his friends like Yuiko and Yayoi. However, I think he has the mental maturity level of high enough stature to decipher if he truly loves Soubi or not.

That's my view on the shota in Loveless... Other wise, I haven't seen any. I'm not huge on it and I'm not tremendous on yaoi even between two of the same age... I'm more of a... shounen-ai person. x.x;

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff