Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Goddess' Guild (18+, female sanctuary)

Back to Guilds

Reply Female Sanctuary
What won't your boyfriend let you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuitsu

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:01 am
He abhors my self-criticism  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:31 pm
Yuitsu

Good for him! smile  

Malkut

Steel_Angel_Possible

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:00 pm
I had a boyfriend once who didn't like me get friendly with other girls, because he knew I was bi. For some reason he never got jealous of me hanging with guys, but he was worried I'd cheat on him for some girl. The irony was that he cheated on me with some guy, and I had to find out he was gay from his mother because he never told me who the person was he cheated on me with.

But well, that wasn't a long relationship. I had a girlfriend for a month that didn't like me wearing panties when we went out, no matter what I wore. it was more a sexual relationship, she was nice, but we were both on the rebound and really just wanted sex. So yeah, it was odd, she'd always get me in the bathroom, or in the car and check. Once I forgot and wore panties, she was upset and wouldn't talk with me for 3 days.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:19 pm
Well, mine is kinda "touch-me-not" but I figure that's because we haven't really been together all that long. I told him to get used to the snuggling because I love to hug. xd  

Erisad

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:36 pm
My Boyfriend doesnt mind me doing things he doesnt restrict me at all so I can be a free spirit. He doesnt really like yaoi so I dont read fanfic or my books when he is around so he doesnt have to look at it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:05 pm
My boyfriend pretty much lets me do whatever I want. The only thing he doesn't really let me do is go out by myself with a guy, but I suppose I understand how that can look wrong.

I'm an actress, and he used to be pretty upset about the possibility of me having to stage kiss someone, but he's gotten over that now, thank goodness! I think that non-theatre people just don't realize that stage kisses really aren't that great. Take the affection out of a kiss and it's just two wet, fatty pieces of skin rubbing against each other. whee  

Kira Sunfire

Katherdante

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:10 am
He also wont let me in the kitchen...

I am accedent prone.

DX

Sometimes when I am really teetery and dizzy he makes me sit or lay down becuase I might hurt myself...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:02 am
JadedLily
Before this boyfriend, I had guys who loved to hear me sing ... reveled in it. They'd let me sing in the car, in the house, where ever to my heart's content. My current boyfriend hates it when I sing. No more singing in the car, no more belting out notes in the house ... it annoys him.

What thing does your boyfriend not like for you to do that you miss doing?
Your boyfriend sounds like mine. Before most of my b/fs loved to hear me sing or sing to them. My current one however doesnt. I mean he says he likes my singing voice and he doesnt tell me not to. But he will say hunny talk to me. I think he tells me he wants to hear me sing to humor me sad ...Im not sure. I will just say hunny you know you dont like my singing so dont humor me. Its odd cause everyone loves to hear me sing, but the one person I want to sing to doesnt want to hear me.  

fallenbutterfly

Gemstone

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:28 pm
fallenbutterfly
JadedLily
Before this boyfriend, I had guys who loved to hear me sing ... reveled in it. They'd let me sing in the car, in the house, where ever to my heart's content. My current boyfriend hates it when I sing. No more singing in the car, no more belting out notes in the house ... it annoys him.

What thing does your boyfriend not like for you to do that you miss doing?
Your boyfriend sounds like mine. Before most of my b/fs loved to hear me sing or sing to them. My current one however doesnt. I mean he says he likes my singing voice and he doesnt tell me not to. But he will say hunny talk to me. I think he tells me he wants to hear me sing to humor me sad ...Im not sure. I will just say hunny you know you dont like my singing so dont humor me. Its odd cause everyone loves to hear me sing, but the one person I want to sing to doesnt want to hear me.

I feel so sad hearing those stories. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:15 am
Yuitsu
MINE TOO! surprised  

KaShash

Zan_Demona

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:47 am
I guess I'm lucky...my hubby lets me do what I want, within reason...

the only thing he's ever stopped me from doing is hurting myself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:19 am
reply to first post: I'd just go and sing

I'm currently single, but my ex disliked the fact I played videogames and liked to draw.  

Electromagnetic Spectrum

KaShash

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:37 pm
actually, now that I think about it... he dislikes it whenever I'm in a negative mood or when I dont take care of myself... however he doesnt act helpful when I'm that way, he acts.... I dunno, standoffish. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:47 pm
KaShash
Yuitsu
MINE TOO! surprised

Same here. I try to not do so when I'm talking to him and I think that is helping me like myself a bit more than I used to.  

Mystery Ceres

Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

JewelintheLotus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:00 pm
Well My boyfriend lets me do almost anything. He would like it if I smoked because it would mean he could, but I have asthma so he doesn't. He likes it when I sing. I even said I was going to try to get a job at a strip club in town just to annoy him...he said whatever as long as you're happy, but don't expect me to come watch other guys oogle at you. I was like JC, Babe I'm joking....you should say no! (HAHA) xd We're pretty good together. He watches my drinking very carefully though. I'm still trying to figure out my limits so I can get a little too tipsy too fast. HE worries though that if I drink too much I'll make a mistake like my roomate did, but we won't get into that on here...  
Female Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff