Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts RP - Premades and Originals Are Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:32 pm
yes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:08 pm
Vincent goes towads him and sits him down on a bench, he gives him a potion and puts a bandage around his wound. "You must be pretty important to cloud... Its the first time I've heard him beg."His serious face showed a nostalgic smile and then got up. "Anyways...we have to go towards the explotion... Sephiroth and Cloud are fight ting there...and there is no doubt in my mind surprises may come with him." He turned his back on the party and started walking, after a few seconds he said as he walked in the direction of the explotion."I want to redeem myself...and the only way I found for that...is killing you...Sephiroth..."  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:00 pm
Riku how did you get hurt?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:48 pm
Vincent stops and turns around to look at them with a very angry face."Are you three deaf! OR ARE YOU JUST STUPID?! We have to get to mother f!#$@^ Cloud-o! Move your little rosy white asses in that damn direction and shut the hell up!"  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:09 am
Rebel_Princess
Riku how did you get hurt?

"Got jumped," Riku said flatly whincing abit as vincent bandaged his arm.
"We should get moving dont want Vincent more mad then he already is," he toward Sora and Kairi.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:37 am
Damn he's scary....
*follows Riku*  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:32 pm
"...Kids..."Says as he begins to walk again with his hand of his guns holster.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:43 pm
*follows*  

Rebel_Princess

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:25 pm
Riku walks along silently giving the occational look to Sora or Kairi.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:27 pm
Cloud paced Merlin's house wondering if Vincent had found the three alright or if trouble had come. Maybe he should have gone with Vincent, but then Leon had asked he say here and keep an eye on things.  

Lynn_Valentine

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:19 am
Sephiroth was walking near merlins house and then stood still for a second as he thought he sensed Cloud nearby. He jumped on a roof and when he found cloud the silver haired man stalked him. After a few seconds Sephiroth let himself drop near cloud and walked towards him."Its been a while Cloud..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:15 pm
Cloud stoped his pacing turning on his heal to look at Sephiroth. His eyes locked to Seph's. "Indeed it has, Sephiroth. " Cloud watched him carefully incase he started to reach for his sword.  

Lynn_Valentine

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:29 pm
"You do know why am I here right?"Said Sephiroth walking around cloud like a vulture around its prey. "As long as you have darkness inside of you I will keep coming for you...I will never die...I am here to purifyyou of the light you have inside...the light that has tainted the very soil we stand on..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:19 pm
Look!!!

*points past everyone to Cloud and Sethroph*  

Rebel_Princess

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items