Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Papa To Kiss In The Dark] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes Or Sorry?
  Yes
  Nope Sorry
View Results

ritsu chaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:51 pm
If you can get past the father-son aspect it's really quite amusing ^^ Though I agree with most of you: Mira is very whiney.

Quote:
Haha, and the cheerleading chibi section after that? That made me laugh xD
I nearly DIED laughing at that part XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:02 pm
=O I NEED to know more about it! It sounds..Interesting!  

xSweeneyxToddx

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:31 am
I'm currently watching this as I type and it seem's interesting at the time... He does look like Yuki from Gravi but he seems nicer. Mira's is totemo kawaiii! *squeals* But what the hell should I know? I'm a sucker for cute little bishie ukes. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:36 pm
yea and it was awsome  

Sesshomaru is to good for

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ivy Foxfeather

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:03 am
User Image

I didn't quite like the storyline or characters too much, but I can say it made me laugh til I was fit to pee my pants.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:43 pm
weird stuff! I've seen a bit of it, and the father is just like Eiri Yuki, its scary! The uke is a bit annoying as well, his voice doesnt seem right to me. Maybe im used to ukes having that high pitched girly voice?  

Pomba Gira

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:41 am
gonk I didn't like it gonk
I'm usually very open about all kind of pairings, but I simply didn't like any of the characters (Therefore they should not end up with the one they like *evil laugh*)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:42 am
Let me hear the melody...

It was okay... I guess. XD Still, Mira is too whiny. D:

...Of your voice. heart

Hyuuga Kasumi

Konoshy4564

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:34 pm
Question/ Wasn't the father actually the uncle? I got really confused around that part. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:57 pm
this is one of my favourites.

I reckon it is really sad and moving, they really love each other and that's all that matters.  

mistress of yaoi

mistress of yaoi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:01 pm
Konoshy4564
Question/ Wasn't the father actually the uncle? I got really confused around that part. confused

That is correct, he is Mira's uncle, that lady actress with the pink hair is his sister and Mira's biological mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:45 am
Ivy Foxfeather
User Image

I didn't quite like the storyline or characters too much, but I can say it made me laugh til I was fit to pee my pants.

I heart that. *glomps* TOTALLY AH-DO-RAH-BLE! heart  

psychotic LEE

Mizukotsu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
omg!....ahaha, this anime amused me...I found it very cute, and I would have liked it alot more if Mira and his 'father' *cough*uncle*cough* weren't related.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:15 pm
I enjoyed it, though it was rather short. At first I was a bit perturbed by the whole father(uncle)/son thing, but I got over it pretty quickly.... It made me laugh alot, and the part where Kyousuke got hurt made me have one of those "Nuuu!" moments, so yeh, I liked it. I liked the couch part, too.... |D
I actually liked Mira a lot! heart I won't deny that he got annoying every once in a while, but heck, I like annoying! xD Plus, I love his name - seriously, sometimes I randomly say "Miraaaa!" out of the blue. x3 Kousuke was pervy but I know he cared about Mira, and that's what's matters right? sweatdrop And I did think he looked like Eiri, but other than that, he doesn't remind me of him at all. My favorite is actually Shun; I would've loved to see more of him! Shuuuun. heart  

Nellynae

Osho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:01 pm
The anime was ok. Nice animation, pretty predictable storyline, but amusing nonetheless. it really bothered me how annoying and whiney Mira was but I died laughing at how adorable he could be (I, too, love the chibi cheerleader).

As for the pair being 'Father'/Son, it made me think about it for about a few seconds before I shrugged and just said, "Well... Love is Love"  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games