Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
SKANKING IN AEROBICS. Unusual places you have skanked in. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:56 am
MetalHead76
I'm booking a local ska band to play at the Relay for Life in our area. If you don't know what that is, it's an overnight event in which you form a team to raise money for cancer research. You choose a team theme, and decorate your campsite to match that theme, and etc etc. You walk around a track all night. How cool would it be to skank around the track? I mean, really. Skanking can REALLY wake you up when you're that tired.
i cant remember runnging the track, skanking is more fun and faster  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:20 pm
MetalHead76
I'm booking a local ska band to play at the Relay for Life in our area.

WAAAAHH. The band cancelled on me. Their school's prom is on the same night. SKA SUCKS. No, wait, I mean LIFE.  

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:45 pm
MetalHead76
MetalHead76
I'm booking a local ska band to play at the Relay for Life in our area.

WAAAAHH. The band cancelled on me. Their school's prom is on the same night. SKA SUCKS. No, wait, I mean LIFE.

lmao. That sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:27 pm
Ummm... In my apartment. I'm pretty sure I made the people below me angry cuz i had the radio UP HIGH and I eventually started stomping and jumping. I stopped when I fell in the kitchen. I was wearing socks and I was on tile.  

Five Iron Frenzied

boy_no_13

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:03 am
Five Iron Frenzied
Ummm... In my apartment. I'm pretty sure I made the people below me angry cuz i had the radio UP HIGH and I eventually started stomping and jumping. I stopped when I fell in the kitchen. I was wearing socks and I was on tile.

ow, the pain!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:31 am
a church, was at a youth club with all meh mates one night, so we all ran up stood on the alter and started skanking.

great times, great times  

Burrzum

Ersind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:52 am
At a camp I was helping run for 4th-6th grade Girl Scouts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:55 am
I've also skanked before a play I was doing. Nearly killed someone onstage.  

Ersind

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:09 pm
i skanked at the school dance last friday only it was to the generic dance mixes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:19 pm
i skanked at heavy metal show! 'twas on of my life goals!  

texownsyou

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:42 pm
texownsyou

Yay! I have a new life goal, after achieving the one of crowdsurfing to Capdown. I now want to skank at a hardcore or emo gig- just to see if i get attacked! Ill let you know what happens, as I going to a hardcore gig on saturday.... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:31 pm
girl_no_13
texownsyou

Yay! I have a new life goal, after achieving the one of crowdsurfing to Capdown. I now want to skank at a hardcore or emo gig- just to see if i get attacked! Ill let you know what happens, as I going to a hardcore gig on saturday.... xd
ive skanked at hardcore shows, nothing happens because its so close to two-stepping  

AnonymousJoe

[Play Ziggy]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:22 pm
Ah...the good old days! Well In PE we were doing this weird dance portion, so while everyone was busy square dancing, I taught my friends how to skank and then we skaned for the rest of the period! pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:30 am
AnonymousJoe
girl_no_13
texownsyou

ive skanked at hardcore shows, nothing happens because its so close to two-stepping

I didnt skank- all the emo kids were staring at me anyway as my trousers werent pasted to my legs. domokun I was defeated my boys in girls trousers! domokun  

girl_no_13

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:39 am
AnonymousJoe
i skanked at the school dance last friday only it was to the generic dance mixes
At the last school dance they played one swing song. Which we undoubtedly skanked to.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff