Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hell Is Upon Us
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:58 pm
As the door to the bar swung open Nicolae stood against the doorpost.While looking for his sisters form he let the cold air fill up the bar,being unaffected by it with the vampiric blood in him."Antha."He slammed the door and went to her table and slid into a chair."Afraid are we? Don't worry big brother will keep you safe."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:43 pm
Felling the cold breeze sweep in, Antha quickly wrapped her arms around herself to keep warm. It's too cold... It was only a sickeningly familiar voice that drew her from her thoughts at that moment, causing her eyes to shift in mild shock. "Nicolae...what are you doing here?" It was rare for her brother to lurk around the members of what had once been his family. He didn't usually even visit her unless she was alone in her dreary old house. Him showing up in the graveyard that one time was astonishing enough. Then again, he ahd always been protective. "I don't need your help," she said stubbornly as she sipped her drink, her eyes shifting warily to the table where the other two vampires sat so casually.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:27 pm
Xx Heart That Hates xX
Jinx smirked after taking another sip."No sir, I don't.By the way I am Jinx,Jinx Maxxione."She said holding her hand out for the formal shake. She stared at the man's eyes. She loved the color of them, murky green. She smiled farther than her small smirk.She let her small side-hat fall farther infront of her hair, the chimes made a slight sound on the light talking in the bar.She set the cold glass on the table.

.::edited::.

"Charmed," he said dryly, taking her hand. "My name is Vikteren. Informally known as Vikky." he added, with a faint grimace. The nickname had not been self-endowed. His last name was purposely avoided--even in this time and place, the stories of his heritage were known to humans, albeit as a horror story for gullible teenagers. His touch was freezing, even for a vampire, but as they met her skin, there was an ever so faint--what passed for an adjustment--and his temperature rose, matching hers for the few seconds contact was held. "What brings you here, then?" he asked, withdrawing his hand and propping his chin on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:28 pm
Jinx returned to her normal serious face."Oh, just blowing off steam."She said taking another sip, longer this time.She smiled looking up at his eyes again."You know.."She paused."You have beautiful eyes."She said looking over at the man and woman. She pushed it off her mind lightly. She placed the glass down on the table.  

toy cowboy

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:31 pm
Xx Heart That Hates xX
Jinx returned to her normal serious face."Oh, just blowing off steam."She said taking another sip, longer this time.She smiled looking up at his eyes again."You know.."She paused."You have beautiful eyes."She said looking over at the man and woman. She pushed it off her mind lightly. She placed the glass down on the table.

Vikteren went still, surprised, but his expression remained impassive. "Thank you," he said finally, and turned to follow her gaze. Partly to hide the threads of bright emerald green flaring up in his eyes. Even other vampires found them unnerving. "Perhaps we should invite them over," he said, with a smile, turning back. His eyes were dark again, under control. "Since you seem so interested."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:53 pm
Jinx returned her gaze towards him."I don't think they would take the nice complement."She said. She glanced over towards the pair again, a witch and vampire. Even if they walked oevr towards the table, the witch would take it harshly and proably take it as a coming fight or brawl. She turned her gaze again towards the her drink. She picked it up and waved it in a circle to mix the liquid. She took another sip.  

toy cowboy

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:09 pm
Xx Heart That Hates xX
Jinx returned her gaze towards him."I don't think they would take the nice complement."She said. She glanced over towards the pair again, a witch and vampire. Even if they walked oevr towards the table, the witch would take it harshly and proably take it as a coming fight or brawl. She turned her gaze again towards the her drink. She picked it up and waved it in a circle to mix the liquid. She took another sip.

"If you won't do it, I will," he said easily, standing up. He moved with a curious sinuous quality, every step taken with an eerily silent, eerily fluid grace. He stopped at the other two's table, his last few steps too quick for them to react, and inclined his head to both of them; the witch first, then the other. "Pardon me," he said, addressing them as if they were old friends. He pushed some hair out of his eyes, lit by a sudden bright and terrible inner flame that turned the dark stagnant-water hue into emerald, luring the unprepared or simply weak-willed into a state of half-witted, amiable stupor. "But I was wondering whether you'd like to join us," he said, indicating their table with a slight gesture.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:56 pm
Antha didn't look up at the vampire as he approached them. In fact, she hid her face as if she would prefer not to set her sights upon his form at all. So as he spoke, she sat with her head bowed only slightly and her red-gold hair shielding her surprisingly calm face. But she did indeed see this curious creature's face, though it was through Nicolae's vain and arrogant eyes that compared every feature of this new being to his own. Nicolae, keep him away. These ones whose faces I don't know...if they come near to me I'll kill them. This wasn't a threat, merely a warning. And she made sure the mental message was relayed only to Nicolae, putting up an impenetrable shield to bar the newcomer out of her mind while making it obvious enough to let him know she had mentally spoken to her brother and wanted to keep him from hearing it. Antha was a ridiculously powerful witch, she knew, and in a way she relished flaunting every last bit of it.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Hell Is Upon Us
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:38 pm
"You can sit wiht us if youre not afraid of my sister but otherwise you should stay away,"he replied to the question.Antha darling you're too vicious for that pretty face of yours.He grinned playfully and leaned back int he chair while waiting for a reply.But he knew the new guy wouldn't stay for fear of Antha.Hell,he was even scared of Antha.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:03 pm
Volusia carefully slid the door open, only wide enough for her to slip in. Damnit! It's cold in here too! she thought wigh a slight frown. She pulled her thick wool coat closer around her as she shuffled to the bar.
Spotting Antha, she took her hot toddy to the table, wondering what the stranger wanted. What the HELL? she thought, spotting Nicolai. "Nic-colai." she muttered in mild shock. Volusia hadn't seen him when she came in. Suddenly catching the electricity in the air, she sat at the table nearest to her.

Average Doe

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:08 pm
Hell Is Upon Us
"You can sit wiht us if youre not afraid of my sister but otherwise you should stay away,"he replied to the question.Antha darling you're too vicious for that pretty face of yours.He grinned playfully and leaned back int he chair while waiting for a reply.But he knew the new guy wouldn't stay for fear of Antha.Hell,he was even scared of Antha.

"Thank you for the invitation," he said graciously, sliding into the seat beside the girl. "Will you not allow her to speak for herself?" he asked, turning his gaze towards the brother. He wound his fingers together and glanced over at her. "Or does she merely dislike speaking to our kind?" Vikteren cocked his head slightly and smiled. He didn't even need to watch the girl--the scent of magic hung about her like a rare perfume. If she began to try anything, it would be blatantly obvious.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:11 pm
"Yes, it is indeed your kind I dislike speaking to," Antha said in her coolest voice. She could feel the spirits begin to sway around her like in some melodic dance, their power washing over every bit of her, down to the last strand of hair that hung in her face. "Not vampires, mind you, but creatures that would wander into our city as if they had any right." Images flashed into her head, the vampires she held close to her heart. She saw Nicolae, naturally, and the faces of Siren, Trace, and Khayman.
Khayman, one of the closest people to her heart. Antha would never speak in such an ill fashion of Khayman, never, for he was probably one of the small handful who she was chained to by such a bond of loyalty.
"But please, do tell me, are you really so very foolish? Or do you have a death wish? I just can't see any other reason why someone like you would dare to approach a Mayfair witch."

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:39 pm
+Rotting Lunacy+
"Yes, it is indeed your kind I dislike speaking to," Antha said in her coolest voice. She could feel the spirits begin to sway around her like in some melodic dance, their power washing over every bit of her, down to the last strand of hair that hung in her face. "Not vampires, mind you, but creatures that would wander into our city as if they had any right." Images flashed into her head, the vampires she held close to her heart. She saw Nicolae, naturally, and the faces of Siren, Trace, and Khayman.
Khayman, one of the closest people to her heart. Antha would never speak in such an ill fashion of Khayman, never, for he was probably one of the small handful who she was chained to by such a bond of loyalty.
"But please, do tell me, are you really so very foolish? Or do you have a death wish? I just can't see any other reason why someone like you would dare to approach a Mayfair witch."

He raised an eyebrow skeptically. "So now, not only are we barred from the sunlight hours, but also from entering your cities? How foolish of me--I thought cities were public domain." Vikteren leaned back and crossed his arms behind his head. "I am curious," he stated. "Your family and my kind are constantly at one another's throats, even though you share a fraction of our taint in your bloodline. Why? And furthermore, what have I done to merit such a death, assuming you could even release me from my immortal state? I asked you to join me, and your brother instead invited me to your table. Why must I refuse such an invitation?" His eyes flickered out, returned to their darkened state. He wanted answers, not a mindless thrall--although, admittedly, this one would probably give him a damned sight of trouble on the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:58 am
"You misunderstand my words," she said icily, her eyes clenching shut as if to control her sudden burst of anger. "You want to act as if I hate vampires. The flaw in this is that I don't. I hate anyone who invades our city, vampire, witch, or human alike, and I hate those who would destroy me and the ones around me. It just so happens that most vampires fall under this category." She felt her shoulders tense slightly as she leaned forward another few inches, lacing her fingers together beneath her chin. The urge to look upon this person with her own eyes was becoming overpowering and quite suddenly she wanted to make the walls fall down on them to allow her proper leave. "And as for this war that rages like some rampant plague, it all started with your kind, the ones who would destroy every last witch because we share their blood and yet we don't face the same curses as them, because it has become a gift for us. This war is the direct descendant of jealousy towards my kind for what the ones who gave us this blood, this power, cannot have."

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:36 am
+Rotting Lunacy+
"You misunderstand my words," she said icily, her eyes clenching shut as if to control her sudden burst of anger. "You want to act as if I hate vampires. The flaw in this is that I don't. I hate anyone who invades our city, vampire, witch, or human alike, and I hate those who would destroy me and the ones around me. It just so happens that most vampires fall under this category." She felt her shoulders tense slightly as she leaned forward another few inches, lacing her fingers together beneath her chin. The urge to look upon this person with her own eyes was becoming overpowering and quite suddenly she wanted to make the walls fall down on them to allow her proper leave. "And as for this war that rages like some rampant plague, it all started with your kind, the ones who would destroy every last witch because we share their blood and yet we don't face the same curses as them, because it has become a gift for us. This war is the direct descendant of jealousy towards my kind for what the ones who gave us this blood, this power, cannot have."

"Not true," he said softly. "I never claimed that you hated my kind--although by the way you seem to believe we are all intent on the destruction of anything that moves, it seems you might after all. That is the flaw in your argument. Our thoughts do not all pattern themselves alike." He shook his head and lowered his arms. "Your powers come from our curse." he said quietly. "But you are no clean vessel. You take what you will and pay no price for it. One day there will come a price, for those generations of wonders. We have paid that price, every one of us, willingly or forced. Your family? The gifts you bear are stolen. You mourn every drop of blood shed by your humans in the war, but the truth is, should your family be snuffed out this very night, it could not begin to cover your debts." Vikteren closed his eyes. It was cruel, he knew, but it was demanded. This family had escaped retribution for so very long, living a charmed life of sorts. And they justified it by claiming the vampires envied them? Everything in this life demanded payment, one way or another. The longer it was held off, the harsher the penalty.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff