Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:12 pm
sdrawkcab
sdrawkcab
Eheh~ that new pic made me fall in love with your inventory. @.@;; yeah it looks a lot different when it's like that sweatdrop
XD I just totally freaked.
I couldn't didn't understand why there was an emote in my post. D=

It looks twice the size. ^^;;
Darn I was just about to change that...i haven't done that in a llllong time.

eh to me it looks like i'm missing tons of stuff -.- it makes me want to buy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:55 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Yeah all of which you won't let me give you >.>
well there are certain items for me and some for cma even if cma has my item she doesn't wear it XP

Oh my it was so long! why didn't you tell me it would take that long? But i will screen shot it and stuff.
I know I know I need more items t.t
ohh i like this one...because i get to wear the slippers <33
8k worth of cans? o.o xD I don't even need that much. ^o^ Anyway~
Such a waste of items. D:

I just had to think back to when I organized mine. I first did it back when I didn't have too many items~ And every time i get a new item, I put it where it goes. And when I trade from account to account, it's organized again at that time too. ^^;;;
^o^ Tekteking will be easier. =D
<.< >.> More gloves. ;D xD
XD

Another one~ it's so hard not to use the penguin slippers. ^^;;
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9089/tek0604299ce6369dy.png
And just for Karma~
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5692/tek06042970f1245gk.png

The number doesn't matter but the fact still remains.
Xp they are fokr each avia and they are my favorite pants!
Leah's had hers color organized so i never did it. I like seeing things in the order i bought them ^^
I should just go shopping on tektek Xp
eww gloves...never really liked gloves.
I know it's hard that's why i like to see it ^^
^^;; And what would you get out of the deal? O:
^^;; I love those pants too~ I just don't like the female version very much~
^^ I have my checkbook for that. ;D xD But now it's faster to find things and quicker to make outfits. ^^
XD <3
But the female arms are so weird. >o< Gloves cover them up nicely.
Eheh~ I'm so used to making avatars without donation items that it's hard to use them. XP
The last one that I saved: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
sdrawkcab
Eheh~ that new pic made me fall in love with your inventory. @.@;; yeah it looks a lot different when it's like that sweatdrop

^^;; I wanted to catch it before you did.
You really scared me with that emote, ya know. D<

Well~ that's not a godd thing... or a good thing, however you want to look at it. xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:08 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
sdrawkcab

^^;; I wanted to catch it before you did.
You really scared me with that emote, ya know. D<

Well~ that's not a godd thing... or a good thing, however you want to look at it. xD

To be honest i didn't notice the image until now...sorry ^^;;
Two secounds from buying stuff. It's an addiction.

Karma Police

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:38 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Yeah all of which you won't let me give you >.>
well there are certain items for me and some for cma even if cma has my item she doesn't wear it XP

Oh my it was so long! why didn't you tell me it would take that long? But i will screen shot it and stuff.
I know I know I need more items t.t
ohh i like this one...because i get to wear the slippers <33
8k worth of cans? o.o xD I don't even need that much. ^o^ Anyway~
Such a waste of items. D:

I just had to think back to when I organized mine. I first did it back when I didn't have too many items~ And every time i get a new item, I put it where it goes. And when I trade from account to account, it's organized again at that time too. ^^;;;
^o^ Tekteking will be easier. =D
<.< >.> More gloves. ;D xD
XD

Another one~ it's so hard not to use the penguin slippers. ^^;;
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9089/tek0604299ce6369dy.png
And just for Karma~
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5692/tek06042970f1245gk.png

Leah's had hers color organized so i never did it. I like seeing things in the order i bought them ^^
^^ I have my checkbook for that. ;D xD But now it's faster to find things and quicker to make outfits. ^^
XD <3
Eheh~ I'm so used to making avatars without donation items that it's hard to use them. XP
The last one that I saved: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Peace, a content mind... happyness.
really? I like every version <3
I liked it when you didn't hacve costomize me section i liked seeing my items in a whole and picking from there.

Almost everything about the female acia is weird. the shoulders are like no shoulders.

I like that one...i just wish i had a black bowtie @.@

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:17 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XD <3
I liked it when you didn't hacve costomize me section i liked seeing my items in a whole and picking from there.

Almost everything about the female acia is weird. the shoulders are like no shoulders.

^^;;; u.u And I get the same for not accepting donations.
Truthfully~ when I first saw them... they reminded me of a woman's feminine parts if no stockings are worn. ^^;;;;
I didn't like when they switched it over~ but that was when I had less items. But now, I like that it's all separated.

>o< And then many shirts make it look like you're squishing up your shoulders... like you're shrugging them.

Heheh... B]

Okay~ This one's just weird. ^^;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:24 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XD <3

Truthfully~ when I first saw them... they reminded me of a woman's feminine parts if no stockings are worn. ^^;;;;
I didn't like when they switched it over~ but that was when I had less items. But now, I like that it's all separated.

>o< And then many shirts make it look like you're squishing up your shoulders... like you're shrugging them.

Heheh... B]

....At what point do we both win? Either of us get drink on cranberry juice and not notice .does a dance.
Really? when i first saw them i was like 'oh pants with patches....it's like my pants on gaia!'
Darn them why can't they let us layer it all and then we will be merry.

Girls and improper posture shame shame.

hehe.pokes pants.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:27 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Heheh... B]

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1016/tek0604302ae6161ou.png

....At what point do we both win? Either of us get drink on cranberry juice and not notice .does a dance.
Really? when i first saw them i was like 'oh pants with patches....it's like my pants on gaia!'

hehe.pokes pants.
Heheh~ that might just be the way... Of course, if we both drink, we won't remember it anyway. o:
XD You wear pants with a hole near your crotch? o.O ... Okay, okay... I liked 'em... they were just more than what I could spare on store items at one time. ^^;;
We need different body frames. ;.; Maybe in the next update, we should have the option to be anorexic or obese. O:

No one wears 'em. ;D Except for n00by boys. XP

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:29 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Heheh... B]

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1016/tek0604302ae6161ou.png

hehe.pokes pants.
Heheh~ that might just be the way... Of course, if we both drink, we won't remember it anyway. o:
XD You wear pants with a hole near your crotch? o.O ... Okay, okay... I liked 'em... they were just more than what I could spare on store items at one time. ^^;;
We need different body frames. ;.; Maybe in the next update, we should have the option to be anorexic or obese. O:

XP yeah we will be like 'how did this gold get here?'
YES I DO....more than one pair ^^ one time the croch fell out in class and it was one of those 'Eh? .blushes while shuffling out with smile.' XP I have other pants under it so it's not like anyone is geting a show .rolls eyes. way to modist for that.
XP i bet they won't do that but it would be nice to have some shoulders....and a neck and were not slouching....and had walkable legs and....

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:01 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

hehe.pokes pants.

YES I DO....more than one pair ^^ one time the croch fell out in class and it was one of those 'Eh? .blushes while shuffling out with smile.' XP I have other pants under it so it's not like anyone is geting a show .rolls eyes. way to modist for that.
XP i bet they won't do that but it would be nice to have some shoulders....and a neck and were not slouching....and had walkable legs and....
Yes... well... I'd suspect you right away. D< Spiking my drink and all...
XD ^^;; That is the oddest story. =P
One time I wore a pair of pants that you could either unzip to make shorts or capris. I unzipped one leg to show them the shorts. Nobody had worn pants like those before~ Anyway, the teacher calls my name to go pick up something. As I zipped up, my friend yells out,"One minute, she's zipping up her pants!" and the class started laughing. I was horrified. x.x
^^;;; I bet we could dream up new ideas all day. @.@ At least the parrot finally arrived. =P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:01 am
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

hehe.pokes pants.

One time I wore a pair of pants that you could either unzip to make shorts or capris. I unzipped one leg to show them the shorts. Nobody had worn pants like those before~ Anyway, the teacher calls my name to go pick up something. As I zipped up, my friend yells out,"One minute, she's zipping up her pants!" and the class started laughing. I was horrified. x.x
^^;;; I bet we could dream up new ideas all day. @.@ At least the parrot finally arrived. =P

ME? Little old me? Shurly not no!
I've had my pants rip in class. PE class and i was running with my boyfriend and i got back to school and my frineds were like 'o: what happened' and I just smiled 'we didn't have a rump in the rice if that's what your thinking' and then no one got the quite form 'anything goes' the musical and i was sad.
Xp I have some of those kind of pants. It sounds funny though, I don't know what i would of done probally gone sooo red.
I know! I got a parrot yes i do. It's a little expensive but come on people it's a parrot.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:38 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

I've had my pants rip in class. PE class and i was running with my boyfriend and i got back to school and my frineds were like 'o: what happened' and I just smiled 'we didn't have a rump in the rice if that's what your thinking' and then no one got the quite form 'anything goes' the musical and i was sad.
Xp I have some of those kind of pants. It sounds funny though, I don't know what i would of done probally gone sooo red.
I know! I got a parrot yes i do. It's a little expensive but come on people it's a parrot.
<.< >.> You're not a trusted drinking buddy anymore. OX
Haha~ nice. xD ^^;;; I've never had my pants rip in school. My friend had to use a stapler to close theirs up once. x3
That was years ago... which equals much more shyness... I'm sure I was beet red. .__.;
It's an expensive pixel dot. ;D

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:46 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

<.< >.> You're not a trusted drinking buddy anymore. OX
Haha~ nice. xD ^^;;; I've never had my pants rip in school. My friend had to use a stapler to close theirs up once. x3
That was years ago... which equals much more shyness... I'm sure I was beet red. .__.;
It's an expensive pixel dot. ;D
.starts to cry. don't say that.
i've stipped in class before XP ... you mind is wondering again.
i bet XP
more than a dot!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:57 pm
Aw sadness part the list of my items is now my back ground and I have to look upon what I owned every time I down click.

But if that isn't motivation to get it back I don't know what is! >D

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:28 pm
Poor Alexander
Aw sadness part the list of my items is now my back ground and I have to look upon what I owned every time I down click.

But if that isn't motivation to get it back I don't know what is! >D
That just sounds like torture to me. o.o  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces