Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Slash] What's your Fandom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like slash?
  Yes!
  I'll stick to yaoi thanks.
  I haven't read any.
  None of the above (let us know).
View Results

11Color

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:49 pm
I'm supporting Tsuchiya "Tuti" Yuuichi/Nagayama "Nagayan" Takashi. ^-^ They played Oishi Syuuichirou and Eiji Kikumaru in the Prince of Tennis Musicals, and Gin and Hitsugaya in the Rock Musical Bleach. Yes, they're real real people, not just actors from some movie or tv-series.. but really, they already act like a married couple, so they actually might be dating already. ^0^ They always post pictures of themselves in their blogs - nowadays they're usually together in all pictures, though, so it seems that they're hanging out a lot. I've also seen them having coffee in Starbucks together~. ☆

I also like pairing up other actors and singers, but usually only if there's something behind them. Just randomly pairing Gackt with Miyavi would be rude. ☆

Well, non-real people that aren't animecharacters either.. I like Sirius/Remus, too. And Fred/George is kind of cute too, even though it's twincest.. ^-^; Oh, and of course I like DracoxHarryxRon too. ☆

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:44 pm
Kitsune-chi
Nefalkarx
Wooo... I slash just about anything and everything. xDD Band mates (Jrockers, mostly), anything from my favorite cartoons, books, kids at school...
I don't watch live-action television, really, at all. :[ I think the only thing I do watch is Lazy Town... xDD SportacusXRobbie.

Kids at school?

O_O

O_O

O_O

I'm NOT the only one that does that! X3
-raises hand-
I slash kids at my school too.
ninja

Chibi Slasher

Iciak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:27 am
Chibi Slasher
Kitsune-chi
Nefalkarx
Wooo... I slash just about anything and everything. xDD Band mates (Jrockers, mostly), anything from my favorite cartoons, books, kids at school...
I don't watch live-action television, really, at all. :[ I think the only thing I do watch is Lazy Town... xDD SportacusXRobbie.

Kids at school?
O_O
O_O
O_O
-raises hand-
ninja

Same here. Not only my fellow students, though. Actually, I prefer teachers. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:24 am
...NelsonxMartin form the Simpsons XD I was just watching Tv one day, the simpsons came on and it happened to be the lemon tree episode... Nelson and Martin get stuck together as a team... And suddenly I was all like "Woah, why didnt I see this before?!" O.O The weird thing is I dont even LIKE the simspons that much... But I've always liked Nelson and his gang (and Martin XD, he's cute in a weird way)

...I'd also pair any of the bullies with each other XD

...The weird thing is I dot even LIKE the simpsons that much XD there are just a few characters I'm a bit fond of >.<  

Yofiel

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:28 am
HousexWilson-House MD

Made the mistake of pointing out how I think they should be a pair. Now none of my friends will watch House with me.

Oh and Bert McrakenxGerard Way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:14 am
The current and prolly strongest is Invader Zim slash (and femslash). My longest before that has to be Kingdom Hearts. Everything before that was blown out of the water when that underage hotness was released xd :  

Krimzon No More

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:06 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:22 am
Iciak
Chibi Slasher
Kitsune-chi
Nefalkarx

Kids at school?
O_O
O_O
O_O
-raises hand-
ninja

Same here. Not only my fellow students, though. Actually, I prefer teachers. twisted

Teachers, huh? Interesting... Hmm, none of the teachers at my school are that attractive or, uhh, slashable. Ex cept maybe my student teacher... xDD  

Nefalkarx

Iciak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:14 pm
Nefalkarx
Teachers, huh? Interesting... Hmm, none of the teachers at my school are that attractive or, uhh, slashable. Ex cept maybe my student teacher... xDD

Wait till university. Academic workers are totally slashable. >3 I seriously wonder why there is no academic yaoi around; all student/teacher ships are usually high school stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:24 pm
Hum, let's see

Full Metal Alchemist: Edward Elric/Russel Tringham; Maes Hughes/Roy Mustang
Harry Potter: Harry/Draco; Sirius/Remus; Fred/George; The Twins/Most any guy 3nodding
Lord of the Rings: Aragorn/Legolas; Any Hobbit combination 3nodding
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace: Qui Gon/Obi Wan

I think that's most of them..  

Lockish

[Onigiri]

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:28 pm

Kyou Kara Maou! - Yuuri/Wolfram
Kingdom Hearts - Riku/Sora
FullMetal Alchemist - Ed/Roy and Roy/Hughes
Gankutsuou - Franz/Albert

Jeez, I'm boring. Look at those canon and almost-canon couples. xP

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:26 pm
People! We're talking about slash here, as in not anime stuff. Television shows, movies, books, etc. Not anime. There's a bazillion other threads dedicated to those. Put on your thinking caps and get with the program.  

This is Major Tom

Nefalkarx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:56 pm
Iciak
Nefalkarx

Wait till university. Academic workers are totally slashable. >3 I seriously wonder why there is no academic yaoi around; all student/teacher ships are usually high school stuff...

Ohh, I'm excited now. xDD As if I wasn't looking forward to that anyway...
I know. At my High School, I don't think a teacher would even dare to touch a student and risk being sued. (I live in a very upper-middle-class white suburban breed area xP)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:23 pm
Oh yes, too many to name each pairing but when it comes to fandoms I'm into Harry Potter, PotC, LotR, X-Men movies, and I make up pairing out of pretty much every movie I watch x3 my favorite hobby.  

Sweet Toxine

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:44 pm
Like, everything.

Harry Potter, X-Men, LotR, PotC, Artemis Fowl, Alex Rider, Left Behind, The Omen, Dead Poet's Society, Buffy, Smallville, Charmed, The Mummy, Battle Royale, Versus, The Outsiders... my classmates...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff