Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
The Red Dragon Inn ~Open, And Hiring!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDeeev

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:19 pm
Courtnee decides to apply for the DJ job, because of her passion for music. She quickly filled out an application and ordered another drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:35 am
nice place ya got here..good for sexy partys...uh..i uh... ninja  

Zim4Life

Blaze_Kitten

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:29 am
Silently she stalked into the room, not on exact purpose mind you but with intent cool . Seeing no one at the bar she sighs to herself in relief xp ,sways into the room toawrd the semi bright bar with a casual glance at the suroundings , "Breathtakeing" she thought to herself as she made a half cocked smile as she slipped into one of the bar stools, with a quick lower of the right ear she noticed something was a little off in the room....."CAN I GET A SHOT HER PEEZ!" she smiled smuggly as she yelled toward the pretty bartender.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:53 pm
Kia walks in and heads straight for the den. Siting down on one of the couchs, after ordering a brandy, she pulls out the book 'Keeping You a Secret' and begins to read.  

tomb_robber_girl

Jaded_Rainbow99

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:46 pm
She walks into the bar self confident saw in her hips her long black hair just brushing the floor she looks for a manager but when none is seen sits at the bar she was wanting to apply for the bartender job  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:07 pm
pixxie walks in and fills out an application for a bartending position and orders a strawberry daquery.  

fearie_pixxie

Vixen_Oxy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:01 pm
*walks up to the front desk**sees no manager* urgh... *takes a look around*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:03 pm
*walks over to Jaded_Rainbow* Hello luv! ^^  

Vixen_Oxy

lesbian_mafia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:53 pm
*walks into the hotel and looks around*
"Wow, this place is so dreamy"
*notices Blaze_Kitten sitting at the bar*
heart heart heart
*Approaches Blaze_Kitten and says*
"Excuse me mam, but I was reading through this pamphlet and they forgot to mention the part of sexy lesbian that was joining me in my suite"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:39 pm
*Walk in*
Hey I need a job, do you think I can get one?  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Pourriture Noble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:38 am
Aja walks into the room, not feeling especially up or down at the moment, and takes a seat at the bar. "Water please..." She mumbles quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Kyrie walks into the bar,noticing with relief that the bar is full of other exotic-looking people. She sits down at the bar confidently.
"A Baileys shiver, please," she says to the bartender.  

Lyonette

redrum6663

Dangerous Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:16 pm
*walks into bar and fills out an application for manager* Hmm....nice place. *walks around checking it out*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:01 pm
"I'll walk at the bar." She said.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 pm
Neil walked into the the bar and smiled. "G'day mates!" He said to a few of the workers. This was his first day at work and in America. He was saving money up to actually go to college and becoming an archeologist. His hair was sandy brown and wavy like the ocean waves. His eyes were like melted down topaz. He had a stalk of dried grass in his mouth and he walked over to the back and began serving drinks. He was born and raised in the Outback and at first made a living like his dad in herding however it wasn't his passion.

(I don't know if you've seen Australian cowboys but just picture his clothes like Hugh Jackman's from the Australia movie except with a more modern touch).  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games