Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great All Round Idiots, Prats and Fools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:21 am
Emmanuela
Quote:
wodewose

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:46 am
The non deviant Wrote:
GOD created women from Adam`s rib-bone.Therefore they are not human, but rather of some form of inferior animal-race, why do they have "human" rights?

just as Man was created to serve and worship GOD, women were created from man in order to serve man and bear children!

ahhh, the "love of god"....

*attempts to take out contact lenses... Damn, I can still see* Yes the 'love of God'... It really makes me wonder what happened to these people so that they believe this (CENSORED). So, if this (CENSORED) is right, then- No, I won't say that, it may anger the superior race that is man... Does this guy hate his mother or something? *sigh* What a sad sad world we live in today.. and I just had a really good point, but I've now forgotten it>.< *attempts to take contact lenses out again...*

*slap*

Bring me tea, wench.
Ha, yes. In poor taste, but I'm only joking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:25 am
*Tries not to go into the whole wenches sounding a lot like wrenches episode again.*

Best left buried in Gaiadom.

Nebelstern
Crew

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:40 am
Quote:
Invictus_88

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:21 am
Emmanuela Wrote:
Quote:
wodewose

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:46 am
The non deviant Wrote:
GOD created women from Adam`s rib-bone.Therefore they are not human, but rather of some form of inferior animal-race, why do they have "human" rights?

just as Man was created to serve and worship GOD, women were created from man in order to serve man and bear children!

ahhh, the "love of god"....

*attempts to take out contact lenses... Damn, I can still see* Yes the 'love of God'... It really makes me wonder what happened to these people so that they believe this (CENSORED). So, if this (CENSORED) is right, then- No, I won't say that, it may anger the superior race that is man... Does this guy hate his mother or something? *sigh* What a sad sad world we live in today.. and I just had a really good point, but I've now forgotten it>.< *attempts to take contact lenses out again...*

*slap*

Bring me tea, wench.Ha, yes. In poor taste, but I'm only joking.

Hmmm, better had be! One does not appreciate being called a wench!

*tries to remember what last thought was* Damn, I've just forgotten it... I found the greatest quotation about men... Oh, I'm really annoyed now, I can't remember it... *repeatedly bangs head on keyboard... Maybe I shouldn't do that...*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:57 pm
*cough*Lilith*cough*

You know, wanted to be on top, three angels, bride of satan...

and_solo_said

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces