Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Yugioh!] anybody? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:54 am
XD ive read threough this and its astounding the amount of Puppyshipping fans, not that i cam blame anyone, the show sooo makes hint towards them both esspecilly when Joey dreams about Seto *Loves thst episode* Annnnyway I love other pairings too.

SetoxJoey
KatsuyaxSeth (This reffers to Seto and Joeys 'Past selves' XP)
YamixYugi
Yami BakuraxRuyo Bakura
Duke DevlinxJoey (This one maeks me lol)
PegasusxSeto (I blame Yu Gi Oh Abridged for this one DAMN YOU LITTLEKURIBOH DAMN YOU!!! *Shakes fist)
SetoxMokuba (Not my fave pairing but i kinds like ti lol)
JoeyxYugi (Tis rather cuuuute)
JoeyxMokuba (Yeah my mind has been there XD)

One paring i can NOT stand is YamixSeto > < I don't know why but i can't it grates on my freaking nerves XP Not to say anyone who like said paring is evil or anything it just doesnt work for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:08 am
Jade Rotaski

One paring i can NOT stand is YamixSeto > < I don't know why but i can't it grates on my freaking nerves XP Not to say anyone who like said paring is evil or anything it just doesnt work for me.
I'm like that as well. I don't even know why I dislike it so much, it just makes me want to hit things for some unknown subconscious reason.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Honourable123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:25 pm
Jade Rotaski
Duke DevlinxJoey (This one maeks me lol)
PegasusxSeto (I blame Yu Gi Oh Abridged for this one DAMN YOU LITTLEKURIBOH DAMN YOU!!! *Shakes fist)

"Are you flirting with me"
"Whatever gave you that idea?"
"You just seem kind of forward..."
"Really Kaiba-boy you say the silliest things."

I don't know the name of the Otogi/DukexJou/Joey shipping, so I left it out... sweatdrop I know Pegasus/Seto is Toonshipping, though.

"I'm not jealous. What does he have that I don't have? Aside from the fangirls, and the pretty hair, and those gorgeous green eyes..."
"Don't forget my sweet a**."
"Yeah, and a sweet a**, but other than that he's got nothin'."

xd Abridged Series... rofl *cough* Anyway...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:24 am
So glad I found this~~
I got to be a big fan of YGO in middle school (I missed the elementary school/mainstream craze by a LOT... xDD )

SetoxJou was the first yaoi pairing I ever found, and it remains a favorite of mine to this very day. (Although there are annoying people who can totally screw it up for others... xP )
I also enjoy~
Yami Bakura x Jonouchi (Spazzshipping)
Yami Marik x Jonouchi (Fadeshipping)
Otogi x Yami Bakura (Diceshipping),
Otogi x Jonouch (Forgot the 'official' name)
aaand for well-known pairings:
Puzzleshipping
Bronzeshpping
Tendershipping

I made a list of all the YGO yaoi pairings I could think of off the top of my head, and there were about 40 or so (Shipping names and all), and I showed the list to my friend and she was like, "You were that bored??" xDD  

The_Radioactive_Woman

Lemmonie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:46 pm
Oh boy, Yugioh slash will always hold a special place in my heart considering puzzleshipping was my first bit o'yaoi.
YamixYugi is my first and only pairing that I like. So.Darn.Cute.
I never caught on to the whole KaibaxJoey thing despite it's popularity.

..."in America" wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:14 am
ove the Yami x Hirkari pairings and Seto x Jou but Ryou x Bakura is my favurite  

protecterofelements

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Man, YuGiOh! was what got me into yaoi. How could I not like it?

I started out as a huge Bakura/Ryou fan and Yami/Yugi fan, since it was really interesting since they're the same person and all.

But I got bored with those pairings quickly. The real gold, I found, was in the Kaiba/Joey pairing. They're both so headstrong that it's interesting watching them duke it out while falling in love.

The only problem I really have is that the most common plotline has Joey, for whatever reason, moving in with Kaiba. I've yet to find a really strong fic that doesn't centre around that plot.

And I also like the pairing because of all the crazy names for the ships, most of which I don't understand of course because I've only read the first few mangas. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:19 pm
My fav pairings are Seto/Yugi, and Yami/Yugi. There are others but i just cant remember them.  

Insanedreams77

8,450 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Corbenikk

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:11 am
I also stumbled upon yaoi through Yu-Gi-Oh! many, many years ago. x3
I started out being Bakura/Ryou and Kaiba/Jou exclusive, but have since branched out into more... creative pairings.
Lately, I've had a thing for Marik/Jou, Bakura/Jou, Otogi/Older!Mokuba, and Kaiba/Jou/Older!Mokuba.
Thank Ra for an active imagination.
( >w< ) b

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 pm
Taffeara
hiya, I'm kinda new here, but Thought I'd make a yugioh yaoi thread...so does anybody here like yugioh yaoi/shounen-ai? if so, what's your favorite pairing and why? mrgreen

My personal favorite pairings are Seto x Jounouchi and Yugi x Yami 4laugh I like the first because I love the whole love/hate relationships andI like the second just because they are SO CUTE together!! 4laugh 3nodding

so erm what about it? redface

Yugi x Yami ARE THE BEST...  

AMirrors

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:46 am
so love to slash Yu Gi Oh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:37 pm
Aen Veritate
Hmm... I am NOT Mainstream! Bwahahaha--- *Falls over*
Well I like ((I Don't know why! Don't shoot me! >.<))
Kaiba/Pegasus
Malik/Bakura ((Not the evil one ack!))

eek
Ok then... Sorry if I don't havbe all of the Terminology right or the names and stuff! redface

lol I like Kaiba/Pegasus too~ heart

XDDDD <3  

Aurumfae

Velilana

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:15 pm
I like Yami and Yugi, and Ryou and Marik. There are so many fanfictions with these pairings that are just darling and have fluff in them that I can't help but like this pair. I am a huge sucker for fluff. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:44 pm
Marik (or Malik--whichever one's the "good"one)/Ryou. That's pretty much it. XD I wasn't into slash enough at the time to get into the others, or something.

Also, Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Jaden/Syrus (SQUEEtoinfinity~) and Jesse/Jaden.
And 5Ds, I only have crack slash: Blister/Yusei and Yusei/Alex.

Alex is that guy in... prison or something with Yusei, I think. And Blister's the guy with the scruff that, um. Damn it, I haven't watched it in a while, I just know he's a good guy. I dunno his Japanese name, Blitz, maybe. Guh, I hate his name but he's really handsome 4laugh  

JujYFru1T

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:41 pm
Taffeara
hiya, I'm kinda new here, but Thought I'd make a yugioh yaoi thread...so does anybody here like yugioh yaoi/shounen-ai? if so, what's your favorite pairing and why? mrgreen

My personal favorite pairings are Seto x Jounouchi and Yugi x Yami 4laugh I like the first because I love the whole love/hate relationships andI like the second just because they are SO CUTE together!! 4laugh 3nodding

so erm what about it? redface

yeah totally. It's fun to watch Seto tease Jounochi. and ive got this really adorable yaoi of yugi and yami they are so sexy together in it  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games