Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Masquanade
Aryah
Masquanade

also in another news I contacted the Gaian Musicans Guild to see if they wanted to be Affliates. I mean we're almost alike after viewing their guild forum- I just don't like their guild moto.
Gaian Musicans Guild: The ONLY musicians on Gaia doing a damned thing.
*ahem* ( stressed ) It just annoys me, but I was nice enough to offer an affliation between the two of us.

*nods* yeah, I can see why. Maybe they'll adjust it after your invitation *shrugs* one can dream smile

ha ha probally not
they're mostly about writing music and getting comissions and yadda yadda. they're a little snobby but whatever.
Also they have a 1001g entry fee! eek gonk

Jeez! the Nazi band guild! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Aryah
Masquanade
Aryah
Masquanade

also in another news I contacted the Gaian Musicans Guild to see if they wanted to be Affliates. I mean we're almost alike after viewing their guild forum- I just don't like their guild moto.
Gaian Musicans Guild: The ONLY musicians on Gaia doing a damned thing.
*ahem* ( stressed ) It just annoys me, but I was nice enough to offer an affliation between the two of us.

*nods* yeah, I can see why. Maybe they'll adjust it after your invitation *shrugs* one can dream smile

ha ha probally not
they're mostly about writing music and getting comissions and yadda yadda. they're a little snobby but whatever.
Also they have a 1001g entry fee! eek gonk

Jeez! the Nazi band guild! eek

yeah i first noticed them at the Guild Council Guild (a guild strictly for guild captains of the GGN- freaked me out because I thought someone had hacked into my account and made me join a guild sweatdrop ) So I then looked him up and yeah . . .  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:23 pm
*lol* xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:51 pm
Aryah
*lol* xp

i wonder if they are any other band/music based guilds . . .  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:59 pm
I love the new banner...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:04 pm
oggywoggy222
I love the new banner...

thank you

Also crew members- are their any other members would like to become crew members? you don't have to post it . . . but i was thinking skye of thunder and forgot his name- with the red spikey hair and the red yukata . . . do you agree with this? I don't think those two have joined yet.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Skye of Thunder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:16 pm
What exactly does a "crew member" do? But yeah...sure...I'll help however I can. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:20 pm
Skye of Thunder
What exactly does a "crew member" do? But yeah...sure...I'll help however I can. 3nodding

uh they're like mods
you moderate the guild
you can create stickies and and lock threads
also ban members and accept members
all that good stuff 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Skye of Thunder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:35 pm
*clears throat* "If I am appointed a crew member of the Band Nerd Guild on GGN, I will uphold the highest authority and honor both my heritage (band), this guild, the members in it, and do my upmost best to keep the harmony and sanctuary of this guild which Masquanade so kindly and generously made for the masses of musicians on the world of Gaia"

I cracka my selfa upa...*bows humbly* wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:37 pm
Skye of Thunder
*clears throat* "If I am appointed a crew member of the Band Nerd Guild on GGN, I will uphold the highest authority and honor both my heritage (band), this guild, the members in it, and do my upmost best to keep the harmony and sanctuary of this guild which Masquanade so kindly and generously made for the masses of musicians on the world of Gaia"

I cracka my selfa upa...*bows humbly* wink

*already made you a crew member before i read this xp *  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Skye of Thunder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:55 pm
But hey...it was a pretty good speech wasn't it? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:21 pm
Skye of Thunder

ha ha probally
i noticed all crew members play the trumpet! domokun ninja
i think i'll need some crew members that'll be in the woodwind discussions sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:31 pm
Nothing wrong with Crew as the trumpet section...

twisted

*wanders off to prepare for school*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:57 pm
Masquanade
Skye of Thunder

ha ha probally
i noticed all crew members play the trumpet! domokun ninja
i think i'll need some crew members that'll be in the woodwind discussions sweatdrop

Naww...I'm a woodwind player too...so it's not all bad lol...  

Skye of Thunder

Ascend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:51 pm
Masquanade
Also crew members- are their any other members would like to become crew members? you don't have to post it . . . but i was thinking skye of thunder and forgot his name- with the red spikey hair and the red yukata . . . do you agree with this? I don't think those two have joined yet.

That'd be Durza the Shade... Gotta love the cool d00d with teh shades. cool  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces