Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:01 am
I have a PS2 with no games sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:39 am
oh my god...oh my god...Ok, ok, seriously why is GOD OF WAR the greates game ever? if this thing had an online mode it would kill halo  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:43 pm
PS3 this winter!!!!! BOOYA((FYI i live in the state they will be manufacturing the chips and have some...info...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:27 pm
ok, so the next wave of psp is suppsoe to have a hardrive and 4X the battery life of the first gens. PLUS, they are gonna cost the same.. WTF? i would love to see how Sony pulls that off xd domokun  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Djavole

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:27 pm
*owns a very special PS2, worth much more then your regular PS2* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:55 pm
Djavole
Really how so?  

Nale
Crew

Djavole

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:59 am
Nale
Djavole
Really how so?

I have a developer's kit playstation. wink Really hard to come by.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:43 pm
Djavole
Nale
Djavole
Really how so?

I have a developer's kit playstation. wink Really hard to come by.
nice. i modded mine. not quite as awesome as yours, but it glows so i am good  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:43 pm
*sighs* PS is like a good friend. There when you need it and you always have good times. I spent alot of my days off playing PS, I think my favorites would have to be FF8, valkyrie Profile and Legend of Dragoon. FF8 took me over 100+ hours to finish although I still cant beat ultimea yet, I have to go back and try to. Valkyrie Profile also took 100+ hours because there are so many characters and I havent leveled them all to the max, it irritates me if I cant complete all the side quests and get the best weapons and etc... I start a game all over for that or play for hours. Valkryie Profile and FF8 I think over all I spent the most on them, because I also got the strategy guide with them. i am currently Playing Legend of Dragoon but I got p*ssed off because I cant find that last startdust to complete the side quest which would help me to get that 10000gold to but the final and best armour in the game for my third and final character ^_^

uh yea ^_^;;;;;;;;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:33 pm
IWhat I want to know is if the PSP is just as good as they say, if it's better than the DS and if it's as fragile as they say.

I give my portals rough treatment so I won't buy it if the screen scratches easily.  

Flippyman

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:41 am
Flippyman
IWhat I want to know is if the PSP is just as good as they say, if it's better than the DS and if it's as fragile as they say.

I give my portals rough treatment so I won't buy it if the screen scratches easily.
the screen scratches easily
damn it, my watch screen is in bad shape if i ever do get the PSP when I start working its going to end up in pretty bad shape.
But it comes with that shiny plastic thingy on the screen so I could just leave that on like I left it on fo rmy cell phone and its fine.. but I hardly even use that

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:45 pm
ok, in all honesty, putting my Playstation bias and Sony whoreness aside, the PSP kills the DS for three main reasons:

1. although the DS has Wi fi, that's all it has. PSP plays MP3, Cd and dvd plus the blue ray format discs. There is also talk about and expansion and hardrive. Besides, wi fi is overrated.

2. in the case of the screen, it is very durable. there is no cover on the PSP like the DS, but generally they don't scratch. if you take a fork to em, they scratch up nice, but everyday use shouldn't warrant horrible results.

3. IT'S MADE BY SONY! scream sony machines and games always improve overtime graphically (the psone and skinny ps2, ff7 and ff9 for ps, Xenosaga and Xeno 2 just a few examples) and generally, they have the better liabrary. Simply put, Sony is an elecreonics company and they're systems come first. this alows for a better array of mechanics. Not to say Nintendo doesn't have great games, i do love mario, but the library is severly shortened with the decision to stop carrying M rated games . although i am all over KILLER 7. xp

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:11 pm
Smokey5000
ok, in all honesty, putting my Playstation bias and Sony whoreness aside, the PSP kills the DS for three main reasons:

1. although the DS has Wi fi, that's all it has. PSP plays MP3, Cd and dvd plus the blue ray format discs. There is also talk about and expansion and hardrive. Besides, wi fi is overrated.

2. in the case of the screen, it is very durable. there is no cover on the PSP like the DS, but generally they don't scratch. if you take a fork to em, they scratch up nice, but everyday use shouldn't warrant horrible results.

3. IT'S MADE BY SONY! scream sony machines and games always improve overtime graphically (the psone and skinny ps2, ff7 and ff9 for ps, Xenosaga and Xeno 2 just a few examples) and generally, they have the better liabrary. Simply put, Sony is an elecreonics company and they're systems come first. this alows for a better array of mechanics. Not to say Nintendo doesn't have great games, i do love mario, but the library is severly shortened with the decision to stop carrying M rated games . although i am all over KILLER 7. xp

I know, my mom goes on and on about how great Sony is and she only buys Sony products.

I was just worried about the screen, I just like my stuff in good condition and items that can take a certain amount of damage.

So as you say it can handly everyday usage then when I do finaly get a job I'll buy one.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:57 pm
wants a psp  

Eiji-san

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out