Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Kingdom Hearts 2] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~emosexual_joygasm~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:51 am
Squeeee!!! -yes I do squeel- (hmm that's not spelled right sweatdrop )
I Love KH/KHII yaoiness...SoraXRiku...AxelXRoxas...and any others my brain can put together will wind up there eventually...and to the person above me (if you see this) I heart Pandect!

{edit: 1st post!...and I guess it's now to the person who has the last post on page 2 ...instead of person above me}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:58 pm
i like r and s
and i like the game! the Riku is so hot!  

Bloodyblade666

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:41 pm
MooMooJuice
Akurei Demon Wolf
xd I know have read spoilers to KH2 and I"m not even finished! ( oh well just makes me wanna beat it now) But yes I love the Axel/Roxas paring. Yes, the girl-who's- name-I-can't-spell is annoying and should got with Selphi( Namina is her Nobody so how would that paring work any way?) <- highlight

Do you mean Namine, Kairi, and Selphie?

And I like Kairi. >> Why does everybody hate her? Compaired to some other girl characters she's one of the least annoying.
(Not that I find her annoying.)

xp yes I can't spell worth beans and I did mean Namine,Kairi, and Selphie. In other news I beat KH2!!! rofl 4laugh blaugh But no secret ending crying so now I have to work to get it....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:11 pm
Actually, Roxas and Axel were supposed to be together when they made the script.
Too bad Disney regected the idea.
Disney said they had enough sex and brainwashing s**t (which all were false)
under there belt and they dont need anymore reports from parents and get the game called back.
So damn those overprotective parents.

-[Suteki da ne]-

Jinu San

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:27 am
[Bunny Luv]
LE0NARD
Well, seeing as I apparently am the only one who has it now, I did get a little hintage from AxelxRoxas. But in my mind, I like RikuxRoxas or SoraxRoxas.

My problem with those pairings is that there're in no way cannon.

Spoilers in white text below - highlight to see:

Roxas is Sora's Nobody. That's why he "died" when he got close to Sora - basically, Sora took back what was originally his. As for Riku, he only met Roxas once (when they confronted each other in the World That Never Was and Riku defeated him and took him to DiZ), then Roxas "died" and became a complete part of Sora again. So there really never was any time for that type of relationship to develo. With Axel, though, you've got a full 1-2 years for the relationship to develop (Sora was turned into a Heartless late into KH1 - probably when he was 15 by that time. CoM happened pretty soon after that. Sora was asleep for a year. Then KH2. So about 1.5 years, really). You've also got the whole quote thing, when Roxas has a bit of angst and basically says that no one would care if he died, to which Axel responds, "That's not true... I would." I mean, Riku/Sora was a bit subtle. Axel/Roxas is just right there. XD

Spoilers over.

yup yup I agree 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:26 am
-[Suteki da ne]-
Actually, Roxas and Axel were supposed to be together when they made the script.
Too bad Disney regected the idea.
Disney said they had enough sex and brainwashing s**t (which all were false)
under there belt and they dont need anymore reports from parents and get the game called back.
So damn those overprotective parents.

eek who wants to bet that the Japanese virson actually kept tham as a couple and the American( which we know didn't but let them hit at it) didn't.  

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:13 pm
Axel and Roxas forever! heart Yes, just finished the game today. Five days must be some kind of record for me at a game like this one. I don't see why a lot of people hate Kairi either, but I assume it is because she gets in the way of coupling Riku and Sora.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:46 am
Awww...now I really wanna play KHII now! heart  

PinkSpider

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:55 pm
They really made Riku and Sora together as a pair.. they were really just asking for it this time..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:46 pm
I went back to the Radiant Garden to track down Sephiroth. Good grief, how are you suppose to win the fight against him? gonk  

Lunar Kissed

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:00 am
Fantasy Moon
I went back to the Radiant Garden to track down Sephiroth. Good grief, how are you suppose to win the fight against him? gonk
Mash the triangle button! MASH EET LIKE THE WIIIIND.

Tha'ss my best advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:15 pm
Fantasy Moon

Practice and level 70+ and preferably Beserk (sorry can't spell)  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:34 am
Hehe, I guess I'll just wait until I get my own copy of the game. I borrowed my friend's. xd

I think ya'll are having an effect on me because I'm starting to like Riku/Sora more!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:21 pm
At the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 I said aloud, "i wonder who riku will end up with since kairi is taken..." I realize now who he gets wink

The Sora and Riku pairing is really hot...though I think I'd rather see a pairing between Riku and me ~sly look~  

White_DarknessXX

xsparklesx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:58 pm
Yup yup. Definitely saw the Axel x Roxas and adore it. heart

As for Riku x Sora... Total CANON! whee

Mini-spoiler in white:

When Sora realizes that it is in fact Riku and breaks down and cries, dude, we will never forget that. Like, he just gave Kairi some akward hug, but he friggin' cried and totally broke down when he realized it was Riku.

Also, after the final battle, and Sora's helping Riku walk, you can totally almost see Sora try and grab Riku's butt. Well, okay, so it wasn't all that obvious, but it almost was.
whee  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games