Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Where Do You Buy Manga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:48 pm
I find buying at Conventions are always cheeper. I usually buy manga for $3-5 at conventions and $5-7 when not at conventions.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:59 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
I buy them when and where I find them. xd Oh, by the way. Food for thought. Manga actually used to be really pricey, and some of it still is. Try $15.95-.99 on for size. I know some manga still cost this much, but it used to be that ALL of it cost that much. xd
ACK!!! Soooo super greatful that it isn't that much now days. xp
I know. Thank the Gods that the majority of manga now only costs $7.95-$9.99 xd
Or like yesterday....when your parents bring you home 18 new mangas and it doesn't cost you anything, thats awesomeness!~
Ah hates you... xp
crying I just got lucky was all, no need to hate me for it!~
Still hates ya, though... xp
you hate me for unfair reasons!!~ crying  

Dariram
Crew

StaggeringGenius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:25 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
I buy them when and where I find them. xd Oh, by the way. Food for thought. Manga actually used to be really pricey, and some of it still is. Try $15.95-.99 on for size. I know some manga still cost this much, but it used to be that ALL of it cost that much. xd
Or like yesterday....when your parents bring you home 18 new mangas and it doesn't cost you anything, thats awesomeness!~
Ah hates you... xp
crying I just got lucky was all, no need to hate me for it!~
Still hates ya, though... xp
you hate me for unfair reasons!!~ crying
I don't hate you Dari-chan, I am just very jealous that you're mom gave you all that manga. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:04 pm
I buy my manga at Suncoast, Borders and Barnes and Noble...I wish manga was cheaper though. I have 71 mangas and some of them were more than $10 gonk  

AnzuOtaku04

Tsuki Miyamoto

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:11 am
I buy them at Suncoast, Booksellers, Mitsuwa, & Barnes and Nobles.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:54 am
Wyrn
I find buying at Conventions are always cheeper. I usually buy manga for $3-5 at conventions and $5-7 when not at conventions.

*Looks forward to buying manga at A-kon*  

Jennoasis

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:59 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
My parents hate mangas, they constanly complain about how expensive the manga cost and how useless/kiddish they are. sad I can't get them to understand that I'll die without my mangas.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:38 am
Iyamashi
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
My parents hate mangas, they constanly complain about how expensive the manga cost and how useless/kiddish they are. sad I can't get them to understand that I'll die without my mangas.

Me too. crying  

Jennoasis

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:12 pm
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael

Me too. crying
Same here....for the most part. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:16 pm
Dariram
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael

Me too. crying
Same here....for the most part. xp

Actually I was telling my mom about the rest of the Saiyuki manga that's out and she was like "10 dollars for each?!" Heh. sweatdrop  

Jennoasis

Arisa~Blade

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:40 pm
My mom does that to me too. There are days when she tells me that I am ABSOLUTLEY NOT allowed buy manga. It's very sad.

But when I do buy it, I normally go to Atomic Comics, because usually I buy Tokyopop, and they have a club where you buy nine TP mangas and get a tenth one free. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:41 pm
Egh. Ignore this post. It wasn't supposed to show up and I can't delete it. crying  

Arisa~Blade

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:48 pm
*Pokes the double post*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:24 pm
Animekitty13
I get my mangas at Hastings and Borders. The selection at Borders is pretty good. Hastings sell a lot of Tokyopop.
I also go to Walden Books. Their selection is pretty good too. 3nodding  

Devourcity

Shameless Consumer

Shippo-cutie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:56 pm
hey thnx!!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers