Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Universal Eclectic Wicca? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quantum_leaper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:54 am
Bloody Americans........ wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:21 am
quantum_leaper
You won't be able to call me that forever.

Besides- what are you bitching about? You get to hang out with Reagun, Maggie and Blue. blaugh  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:12 am
TeaDidikai
quantum_leaper

Besides- what are you bitching about? You get to hang out with Reagun, Maggie and Blue. blaugh

Yeah, but don't you remember, he ignores me all the time.

Actually, I spent a very pleasant Saturday with Maggie.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:22 am
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
quantum_leaper

Lucky ducks. I'll have my British citizenship in a few years and will move over there long enough to hastle you all on a regular basis.

Until then, [Kudzu] will have to suffer have fun for the lot of ya!  

TeaDidikai

Pelta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:37 am
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
quantum_leaper

What are you on about, fool? That was Thursday! Saturday I was trying to find my way from Harold's Cross to Tallaght... On foot! Oh the pain.... But yes it was quite pleasant. We really must do it again sometime. All them lousy American folks can be there in spirit... or in whiskey anyway! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:40 am
missmagpie
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
quantum_leaper

What are you on about, fool? That was Thursday! Saturday I was trying to find my way from Harold's Cross to Tallaght... On foot! Oh the pain.... But yes it was quite pleasant. We really must do it again sometime. All them lousy American folks can be there in spirit... or in whiskey anyway! xp

Sorry, I equate fibbers with saturdays.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:58 am
missmagpie
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
quantum_leaper

Someone down a shot for me!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:01 am
I know, i just felt i had to do something to stem the tide of Americans planning to meet up....

Mission accomplished!

*whistles non chalantly*  

quantum_leaper

Pelta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:57 am
TeaDidikai
Yes! Yes I will! At Reagun's birthday bash I shall down several, all in your name!

Reagun: Ah I was only teasing! Is it 3E drinks on Saturdays too? And speaking of that is your birthday this coming Saturday or the one after? I was kinda tipsy and kinda forgot...

Quantum: mrgreen Good work Agent Leaper!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:49 am
missmagpie
TeaDidikai
Yes! Yes I will! At Reagun's birthday bash I shall down several, all in your name!

Reagun: Ah I was only teasing! Is it 3E drinks on Saturdays too? And speaking of that is your birthday this coming Saturday or the one after? I was kinda tipsy and kinda forgot...

Quantum: mrgreen Good work Agent Leaper!
Birthday bash?!  

TeaDidikai

Pelta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:58 am
TeaDidikai
Birthday bash?!
Shhhhhh! It's a secret! wink It's either this Saturday or the one after... But I've forgotten which. I don't even know if he wants people to know. I may have done a bad thing and spilled the beans... But in any case there will be much frolicking, merriment and whiskey involved! Huzzah!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:06 pm
missmagpie
TeaDidikai
Birthday bash?!
Shhhhhh! It's a secret! wink It's either this Saturday or the one after... But I've forgotten which. I don't even know if he wants people to know. I may have done a bad thing and spilled the beans... But in any case there will be much frolicking, merriment and whiskey involved! Huzzah!
~whimpers~ PEOPLE NEED TO WARN ME ABOUT THIS KIND OF THING! gonk scream How am I supposed to make and send his present to him in time!? crying  

TeaDidikai

Pelta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:21 pm
TeaDidikai
missmagpie
TeaDidikai
Birthday bash?!
~whimpers~ PEOPLE NEED TO WARN ME ABOUT THIS KIND OF THING! gonk scream How am I supposed to make and send his present to him in time!? crying
Erm. Time travel? Superfast pigeon couriers? I dunno.. sad If you give me specifics I could probably make/purchase something for him from you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:36 pm
missmagpie
TeaDidikai
missmagpie
TeaDidikai
Birthday bash?!
Erm. Time travel? Superfast pigeon couriers? I dunno.. sad If you give me specifics I could probably make/purchase something for him from you.

Naw... don't worry. Getting his present late is his punishment for not warning me sooner. ~scrambles~ If only I could toss together the funds for that mirror.  

TeaDidikai

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:11 pm
missmagpie
woof!

i'll be sure now to down a couple of shots (probably three) of something...reagun, what is your favorite drink?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff