Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Home

Back to Guilds

Nostalgic for Gaia? Miss an ACTIVE guild? So do we. 

Tags: Anime, Community, Gaming, Music, OG Members 

Reply The Retirement Home
Spam 4 Plat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor
  +1
View Results

Prince Lemon
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:06 pm
iMuffinator
Don't mind me.. just spamming for platinum. Trying to increase my character count to see whether it's worth the extra effort.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

???

Let's go!
don't forget to do your poll/journal posts and to redeem any freebies in the subforum!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:12 pm
Prince Lemon
iMuffinator
Don't mind me.. just spamming for platinum. Trying to increase my character count to see whether it's worth the extra effort.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

???

Let's go!
don't forget to do your poll/journal posts and to redeem any freebies in the subforum!

Ooh thank you for the reminder! I've been meaning to say thank you for compiling that list in the subforum too.
I went thru and nabbed all those grants the other day and couldn't believe all the free stuff I missed. So cool.  

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

Prince Lemon
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 pm
iMuffinator
Prince Lemon
iMuffinator

???

Let's go!

Ooh thank you for the reminder! I've been meaning to say thank you for compiling that list in the subforum too.
I went thru and nabbed all those grants the other day and couldn't believe all the free stuff I missed. So cool.

thank the gaia freebies, theyre posted all over the place and I just grabbed them.. smile it seems you can collect every few days, not sure if it's a glitch but good if you like to sell on marketplace.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Bon Bon Benni

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:19 am
emotion_jawdrop

I got a 1k Mythrill Coin from the dumpster. That was fun!

I'm gonna try the grants again today and see if I can claim any more. Whee.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:42 pm
heart  

Syvi

Familiar Friend

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Happy Monday everyone!

I'm finally figuring my way around things, didn't take long just a lot of silly questions and stumbling around.

It's fun to see people I recognize in the forums "out and about" in zOMG and stuff.

I'm probably trying to do too much, but I'm having a grand ol' time anyway.

Heyo!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:21 am
iMuffinator
Happy Monday everyone!

I'm finally figuring my way around things, didn't take long just a lot of silly questions and stumbling around.

It's fun to see people I recognize in the forums "out and about" in zOMG and stuff.

I'm probably trying to do too much, but I'm having a grand ol' time anyway.

Heyo!
You are not doing too much at all! We are all here for a good time. Always say hello when you see us out and about if you'd like. smile  

Prince Lemon
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:12 am
boop!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:36 pm
emotion_facepalm
Apparently I have discovered the upward limit of dumpster diving.. or I have emptied it out single-handedly.

I'm going through my inventory and trying to pay it forward but hopefully I'll be able to start diving again soon.

Whoops.
emotion_8c  

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

Syvi

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:33 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:20 pm
I literally don't understand how the houses we keep seeing are getting worse ana worse lol.  

Prince Lemon
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:30 pm
Prince Lemon
I literally don't understand how the houses we keep seeing are getting worse ana worse lol.

That sucks! It feels like it takes so much to even coordinate a walk through and then you get there and it's meh?

Hopefully the next one will be better!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:31 pm
iMuffinator
Prince Lemon

That sucks! It feels like it takes so much to even coordinate a walk through and then you get there and it's meh?

today was awful, i hit my breaking point apparently. i was just all around in a bad mood and couldn't get out of it.  

Prince Lemon
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:34 pm
Prince Lemon
iMuffinator
Prince Lemon

today was awful, i hit my breaking point apparently. i was just all around in a bad mood and couldn't get out of it.

Sometimes it be like that.

Are you on a time crunch? It seems like you have been absolutely slammed with viewings this week from what I've gathered. I think I'd never wanna see another house again after all that.

I hope you're feeling a little better now though? With the account and the house and just life I'm sure it's just been an icky day.  
The Retirement Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff