View Results

TempusBliss

Thieving Tactician

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:54 pm
The only reason why I got the Residence Evil Soundtrack was for the Rammstein song. xp They do songs that actually fit my fancy for the wierd and creepy. Mutter also seems to be a song that matches my favorite fictional character.
Besides that, they are awsome. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:06 pm
Isobel Bellamy
LOL, I've seen that video a couple times but I hadn't noticed it. Though, I think I was a bit distracted by the whole Til Linderman is oiled and wearing black leather panties and thigh high stilletoes eek

And the rest of the band are oiled and naked eek eek

OMFG, there's a whole gang of oiled and naked men. Wrestling. eek eek eek

MY EYES!!!!!!

Of course after that I went off the see the video.
Morbid curiosity.

I haven't heard much of their music. They arn't bad in my opinion, but I'm not exactly a fan.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:34 pm
IY_and_MCR
Isobel Bellamy
LOL, I've seen that video a couple times but I hadn't noticed it. Though, I think I was a bit distracted by the whole Til Linderman is oiled and wearing black leather panties and thigh high stilletoes eek

And the rest of the band are oiled and naked eek eek

OMFG, there's a whole gang of oiled and naked men. Wrestling. eek eek eek

MY EYES!!!!!!

Of course after that I went off the see the video.
Morbid curiosity.

I haven't heard much of their music. They arn't bad in my opinion, but I'm not exactly a fan.

That would have made me curious to go see as well.....>.<
Yeah, I can understand why some people wont like them.
That is off of their newest CD, Rosenrot.

It's not as good as their older music, it is more of them just playing around with their music style.

I say, that Mutter is their best CD, followed by Reise, Reise, then followed by Sehnsucht, then by Herzeleid.

And to TempusBliss: I also like how they did Halleluja as well. GOOD song.
I saw an amazing AMV with Hellsing to that song...
Oh by the way, it's Resident Evil  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:22 am
I'm glad someone else agreed with my observation. ^^

Resident Evil soundtrack? Never heard it. Hmm, I'll have to check that out.

One [Disturbed] Chick

[-Kanna-]

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:42 pm
I really enjoy listening to Rammstein 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:26 am
Macabre_Cogitation
ringwraith10
Yeah... one time my friend was having a party... and we were all hanging out in the basement. Above us, her preppy, jock brother was also having a party with all these little preppy girls. So we decided to have some fun... so we played rammstein (the German version) very, very loudly. We got the expected result: a bunch of preps came down the stairs asking wtf kind of devil worshiping music we were listening to... it was funny.

XD, nice result.
One of my favorite is this: I have some very VERY VERY religious people below my apartment. So, I played Six Feet Under while I was moving in....nonetheless, they came up and asked if I was playing the music, answered yes, and was then lectured on how it's rude to play devil worshiping music during the day.

I simply repsoned, "Mam, if I were to worship the devil during the day, woulnd't that be rather redundant?"....Good times.

Rammstein though, wow. Stupid jock/preppies.

Most preps I know actually know of Rammstein.
Wow, most people I know DON'T know of Rammstein. surprised Even the people you would expect to know about them.  

ringwraith10

BleachTheirEyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:38 am
Rammstein used to be my favorite band awhile back. I still love 'em, even though I've found other music that I like a little more. I heard a song or two from Rosenrot. It made me mope for a full two minutes. By my standards thats pretty bad. My favorite albums would have to be Reise Reise, Sehnsucht, and Mutter. The other two I have are pretty much tolerable with one or two good songs thrown in at most.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:06 pm
I remember when I first heard Rammstein. I was sitting in my cousins room and he told me I needed to listen to this song. I was instantly addicted to Rammstein and Sonne has been one of my favourite songs from them ever since.  

Laharl Part Deux

BleachTheirEyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:52 pm
The first song I ever heard was Reise Reise. I remember it was lovely, even with an ex of mine half-singing along with the lyrics. After the song he told me who they were and burned me a copy of Reise Reise and Live aus Berlin. He then told me that since I liked that he was forcing me to listen to Stahlhammer. Didn't like 'em very much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:18 am
I used to like them, they are pretty good, but ive moved on to darker stuff  

paranoidmage

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:44 pm
I love Rammstein! I've only heard a few songs and don't have any of the CDs yet, but I think I'm going to get Mutter first. I heard Du Hast and fell in LIEBE!! Eh, I know very little German, but my school didn't have a class until this coming year and my schedule is full. (It'll be my senior year, so I won't get to take it. crying ) My sister's taking it though! Hello, I'm stealing her textbook this year! ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:31 am
Rammstein ist Gott!!

My first Rammstein song I heard was on an internet radio thing called Killer Rock Radio. I don't remember what the song was but then I had a friend of mine send over Sonne and Feuer Frei and, well, my obsession began *maniacal grin*  

shadowcat715

Blossom Goth

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:04 pm
RAMMSTEIN yay.

My second favorite band. I now I have ALL their albums, and a huge Reise, Reise poster in my room. So happy. whee

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:52 pm
I like Rammstein a lot. Their lyrics are very poetic I think. My favorite songs by them, too many to think of right now, but "Dalai Lama", "Spieluhr" (sorry if I misspelled that), "Spring", I'm forgetting a ton, damn. I'd say half their songs I like, and the other half I love. I actually lost my virginity to the Mutter album. cool  

KoRnfucius

DioRte

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:20 pm
I started listening to Rammstein back in 9th grade. I <3'd them immediately after hearing them [Du Haust was the first song I heard]. They made me wanna learn German just so I could understand their crazy songs about hermaphrodites and such =]  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff