Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Xena hugged Zelda back. "Missed you too. I'm sorry for being away this long." She said.

"If only it were on better circumstances." Zelda said with a frown.

Xena looked away as her ears flattened. "I know...Raph told me what happened..." Xena didn't hear any sounds from her father, which had her frown before she would make her way upstairs to his room with Zelda following behind her.

When they entered his room, they would find him in bed, either asleep or unconscious.
Xena frowned upon seeing him in bed before she went to gently shake his shoulder. "Dad? Dad, it's me. I'm home."

Dan didn't respond, even when Xena shook his shoulder.
Xena frowned before her ears perked up upon hearing a voice she didn't recognize, which had her look over to see the woman in the long flowing dress. She had a robotic stiffness to her, and yet she seem to resemble the woman from the military base. "Who are you?" She asked while examining the woman closely.

"Xena, it's okay. She's a friend." Zelda said to her sister before she gestured to Elizabeth. "This is Elizabeth. She's new around here. She's a bit socially awkward, but she's okay." She then looked to Elizabeth. "Elizabeth, this is my sister, Xena. She was the one who was missing." She then frowned at the mention of her mother. "She's been hunting down Dad's attacker, but hasn't returned yet."

Elizabeth was about to explain who she was when Zelda beat her to the punch. She held out a hand to shake. "It is as Zelda says. I have heard much about you, it must be nice to be back home again." She then lets out a soft breath. "I do odd jobs for your parents, such as scouting the front lines, just to make sure we are not invaded." Even her handshake seemed robotic. "I get asked this a lot, so please understand why I explain it first. I am not a robot, I am a vampire though. I was made by Niede, and I do resemble her, she did not have time for me, so I was raised by robots without emotions and no understanding of social normalities. I find showing emotions and social interactions difficult."

She shakes her head as she thinks. "It would be bad form if I took you along with us, Zelda. Please be sure you are safe, I will help Xena find her mother and hopefully her attackers. I think it will do her good to see her. I am very unsure as to if this is a good idea or not."

Clockwork Moira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:39 pm
Niede
Elizabeth was about to explain who she was when Zelda beat her to the punch. She held out a hand to shake. "It is as Zelda says. I have heard much about you, it must be nice to be back home again." She then lets out a soft breath. "I do odd jobs for your parents, such as scouting the front lines, just to make sure we are not invaded." Even her handshake seemed robotic. "I get asked this a lot, so please understand why I explain it first. I am not a robot, I am a vampire though. I was made by Niede, and I do resemble her, she did not have time for me, so I was raised by robots without emotions and no understanding of social normalities. I find showing emotions and social interactions difficult."

She shakes her head as she thinks. "It would be bad form if I took you along with us, Zelda. Please be sure you are safe, I will help Xena find her mother and hopefully her attackers. I think it will do her good to see her. I am very unsure as to if this is a good idea or not."

Clockwork Moira
Xena nodded a little. "Yeah, though I wish it was under better circumstances. Can't say I wouldn't miss the friends I left behind though." She said as she shook Elizabeth's hand, noting even that seemed robotic. "A vampire, you say? You're the first I've met that seemed robotic." She then frowned a bit. "A creation then?" She murmured as she thought about how the military was creating children as weapons with stolen DNA. "Where I ended up at...someone in the military was using stolen DNA to create children. For what reason, I don't really know."

"What kind of military would create children for? That sounds more like something for a couple that can't have children of their own, but for military purposes...that's a bit strange...." Zelda said, tilting her head slightly.

Xena shrugged. "Biological weapons. That's all I can think of. I can imagine the Empire doing the same thing too."

Zelda blinked for a moment. "What kind of world did Loc sent you to?"

"I'll explain later." She said then looked at Elizabeth and nodded. "I know she must've been worried sick too."

Zelda shook her head a bit upon hearing Elizabeth. "It's fine. Someone's gotta stay and keep an eye on Dad anyways. If there's any changes, I'll contact you."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Clockwork Moira
Xena nodded a little. "Yeah, though I wish it was under better circumstances. Can't say I wouldn't miss the friends I left behind though." She said as she shook Elizabeth's hand, noting even that seemed robotic. "A vampire, you say? You're the first I've met that seemed robotic." She then frowned a bit. "A creation then?" She murmured as she thought about how the military was creating children as weapons with stolen DNA. "Where I ended up at...someone in the military was using stolen DNA to create children. For what reason, I don't really know."

"What kind of military would create children for? That sounds more like something for a couple that can't have children of their own, but for military purposes...that's a bit strange...." Zelda said, tilting her head slightly.

Xena shrugged. "Biological weapons. That's all I can think of. I can imagine the Empire doing the same thing too."

Zelda blinked for a moment. "What kind of world did Loc sent you to?"

"I'll explain later." She said then looked at Elizabeth and nodded. "I know she must've been worried sick too."

Zelda shook her head a bit upon hearing Elizabeth. "It's fine. Someone's gotta stay and keep an eye on Dad anyways. If there's any changes, I'll contact you."

Elizabeth listened as Xena explained the stolen DNA and the making of children. "Yes, I was made by Niede, one of her ovum and DNA that she claims to have made." She then shrugs her shoulders. "I cannot say if that is the work of that's dimension's version of Niede or not, but it does sound like it, you need to be warned. Niede has no moral compass, she will use words to get her way when she can. She will say things that sound good to your ears until you uncover what she is after. She was born upper class, so knows how to use words as a weapon." She lets out a soft breath. "She also has a strange habit of keeping her word, she thinks of it as a game, but look at what was promised, the exact words. That's what she will use, the letter, not the spirit of any agreement."

She sits down to get at Zelda's level, and they would see a change, she looked less robotic as she spoke with Zelda. "Please tell me what direction to look. I swear, I will find your mother no matter what." She then gently touches her forehead to Zelda's forehead.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:57 pm
Niede
Elizabeth listened as Xena explained the stolen DNA and the making of children. "Yes, I was made by Niede, one of her ovum and DNA that she claims to have made." She then shrugs her shoulders. "I cannot say if that is the work of that's dimension's version of Niede or not, but it does sound like it, you need to be warned. Niede has no moral compass, she will use words to get her way when she can. She will say things that sound good to your ears until you uncover what she is after. She was born upper class, so knows how to use words as a weapon." She lets out a soft breath. "She also has a strange habit of keeping her word, she thinks of it as a game, but look at what was promised, the exact words. That's what she will use, the letter, not the spirit of any agreement."

She sits down to get at Zelda's level, and they would see a change, she looked less robotic as she spoke with Zelda. "Please tell me what direction to look. I swear, I will find your mother no matter what." She then gently touches her forehead to Zelda's forehead.
Xena frowned as she listened to Elizabeth as she mentioned about a woman named Niede and her warning of said woman. "So is she an enemy then?" She asked as she closed her eyes for a moment before shaking her head. "I've never heard of that name in that world. There was this Necromancer who had control of me and a friend, which led to his capture. She used me again against my other two friends when we went to rescue him." She said as she tried to recall what happened at the military base. "I don't know all happened unfortunately...though I thought I heard a name while I was unconscious...next thing I know, I woke up in some containment chamber with a friend. There was some woman who rescued us. While I was grateful, but there was something about her that was off...something I really didn't like...She said she worked with the military and took a child that was created at the base with her. There was someone with her, but they kept themselves invisible. The woman herself had a mask on so I couldn't really see her face. We got out there easily."

"That sounds a bit too good to be true." Zelda said with a tone of concern. "If she's able to free you and your friends from this place with no trouble at all, there's bound to be some form of catch to it. Especially if she's working with the military. Though why did she keep her partner unseen if she's going to be a friend...unless..." Zelda tilted her head slightly. "Maybe there's a connection between you guys and this person? If what you said is true, then there's a chance they took samples of your DNA as well as your friends'."

Xena shrugged. "I highly doubt it. They didn't exactly perform experiments on me. Besides, I'm home now, I won't be seeing them again anyways."

Zelda frowned a bit before looking at Elizabeth. "I think Mom said that Dan's attacker had gone to another town further away, close to Empire territory. That's where she's headed to." She then looked at Xena. "You can tell us everything later, okay? I'm certain even Dad would like to know where you've been and what's happened."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Xena frowned as she listened to Elizabeth as she mentioned about a woman named Niede and her warning of said woman. "So is she an enemy then?" She asked as she closed her eyes for a moment before shaking her head. "I've never heard of that name in that world. There was this Necromancer who had control of me and a friend, which led to his capture. She used me again against my other two friends when we went to rescue him." She said as she tried to recall what happened at the military base. "I don't know all happened unfortunately...though I thought I heard a name while I was unconscious...next thing I know, I woke up in some containment chamber with a friend. There was some woman who rescued us. While I was grateful, but there was something about her that was off...something I really didn't like...She said she worked with the military and took a child that was created at the base with her. There was someone with her, but they kept themselves invisible. The woman herself had a mask on so I couldn't really see her face. We got out there easily."

"That sounds a bit too good to be true." Zelda said with a tone of concern. "If she's able to free you and your friends from this place with no trouble at all, there's bound to be some form of catch to it. Especially if she's working with the military. Though why did she keep her partner unseen if she's going to be a friend...unless..." Zelda tilted her head slightly. "Maybe there's a connection between you guys and this person? If what you said is true, then there's a chance they took samples of your DNA as well as your friends'."

Xena shrugged. "I highly doubt it. They didn't exactly perform experiments on me. Besides, I'm home now, I won't be seeing them again anyways."

Zelda frowned a bit before looking at Elizabeth. "I think Mom said that Dan's attacker had gone to another town further away, close to Empire territory. That's where she's headed to." She then looked at Xena. "You can tell us everything later, okay? I'm certain even Dad would like to know where you've been and what's happened."

Elizabeth tilts her head to the side as she thinks. She stands up. "I don't know enough to answer that. Sirea keeps her on a short leash here, to make sure he does not do anything extreme. She is ancient, with a huge ego and she gets bored easily. She may have gone evil, or insane."

She listens to the net part and tilts an eyebrow. "Whoever was hidden more than likely wanted to remain hidden. Whoever was with the invisible person respected that choice enough to not say who they were. If this hidden face person had indeed worked with the Necromancer then it would stand to reason why she would not want to show her face." She then shrugs her shoulders. "Never say never. One question though, by what means did the face-covered woman help you escape?"

She listens to Zelda and then nods her head. "I think I know the city, I have made a few reports on that area as well." She then holds a hand up and a shadow portal appeared. "If it was this then it was that dimensions version of Niede, or me, if I am there."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:22 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth tilts her head to the side as she thinks. She stands up. "I don't know enough to answer that. Sirea keeps her on a short leash here, to make sure he does not do anything extreme. She is ancient, with a huge ego and she gets bored easily. She may have gone evil, or insane."

She listens to the net part and tilts an eyebrow. "Whoever was hidden more than likely wanted to remain hidden. Whoever was with the invisible person respected that choice enough to not say who they were. If this hidden face person had indeed worked with the Necromancer then it would stand to reason why she would not want to show her face." She then shrugs her shoulders. "Never say never. One question though, by what means did the face-covered woman help you escape?"

She listens to Zelda and then nods her head. "I think I know the city, I have made a few reports on that area as well." She then holds a hand up and a shadow portal appeared. "If it was this then it was that dimensions version of Niede, or me, if I am there."
"Can't say I'm not suspicious of her motives though." Xena said. "Something about her, I just don't like it at all..." It was then she saw the shadow portal. "Exactly like that."

Zelda frowned as she looked at Elizabeth with concern. "If if that world's version of Niede had gone evil, then that's not a good sign. Sounds like she's got something in store if she's letting Xena and her new friends escape. Though if there's a version of you there, what do you think happened to you?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Can't say I'm not suspicious of her motives though." Xena said. "Something about her, I just don't like it at all..." It was then she saw the shadow portal. "Exactly like that."

Zelda frowned as she looked at Elizabeth with concern. "If if that world's version of Niede had gone evil, then that's not a good sign. Sounds like she's got something in store if she's letting Xena and her new friends escape. Though if there's a version of you there, what do you think happened to you?" She asked.

Elizabeth listens as she thinks. "Unfortunately, I cannot give an answer unless I know what her goals are, I am very sorry. I do not know if she is evil, insane, or a mixture of both." She nods her head at the next comment. "Shadow control, both mother and I can control them. She has more raw power, but I have better fine control."

She listens to what Zelda says then nods her head again. "Yes, she has some reason to do it, are you sure she mentioned nothing about her reasons?" She gave a shrug of her shoulders at the next question. "I do not know the conditions of that world, so, I do not know the version of me from there. I can give a vague one, though. I give my all to protect the weak, I fight as hard as I can, especially when children are threatened. I may have bunked up in the mid west as there are many ex-missile silos there that would offer protection."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:41 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth listens as she thinks. "Unfortunately, I cannot give an answer unless I know what her goals are, I am very sorry. I do not know if she is evil, insane, or a mixture of both." She nods her head at the next comment. "Shadow control, both mother and I can control them. She has more raw power, but I have better fine control."

She listens to what Zelda says then nods her head again. "Yes, she has some reason to do it, are you sure she mentioned nothing about her reasons?" She gave a shrug of her shoulders at the next question. "I do not know the conditions of that world, so, I do not know the version of me from there. I can give a vague one, though. I give my all to protect the weak, I fight as hard as I can, especially when children are threatened. I may have bunked up in the mid west as there are many ex-missile silos there that would offer protection."
Before Xena could speak more, Zelda shook her head. "Let's save that discussion for later. Right now, we need to find Mom and a cure for Dad." She said then gave a nod to Elizabeth and Xena. "Be careful out there."

Xena gave a nod to her sister. "Right." She then nodded to Elizabeth. "Let's go"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Before Xena could speak more, Zelda shook her head. "Let's save that discussion for later. Right now, we need to find Mom and a cure for Dad." She said then gave a nod to Elizabeth and Xena. "Be careful out there."

Xena gave a nod to her sister. "Right." She then nodded to Elizabeth. "Let's go"

Elizabeth nods her head at Zelda. "She is correct, we should move on." She steps through the shadow portal and then looks around. She waits until Xena walks through. "Where should we begin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:00 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth nods her head at Zelda. "She is correct, we should move on." She steps through the shadow portal and then looks around. She waits until Xena walks through. "Where should we begin?"
Xena stepped through the shadow portal after Elizabeth. Once through, she looked around. "Have you seen Dad's attacker for one?" She asked before taking a moment to sniff the air for her mother's scent, all the while readjusting herself to other scents around her.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

She listens to what Zelda says then nods her head again. "Yes, she has some reason to do it, are you sure she mentioned nothing about her reasons?" She gave a shrug of her shoulders at the next question. "I do not know the conditions of that world, so, I do not know the version of me from there. I can give a vague one, though. I give my all to protect the weak, I fight as hard as I can, especially when children are threatened. I may have bunked up in the midwest as there are many ex-missile silos there that would offer protection."

Xena stepped through the shadow portal after Elizabeth. Once through, she looked around. "Have you seen Dad's attacker for one?" She asked before taking a moment to sniff the air for her mother's scent, all the while readjusting herself to other scents around her.

Elizabeth shook her head. "I was away on a scouting mission. Sirea was worried about troops gathering close to the border. It's what I do, confirm threats and either report or eliminate them, depending on the situation. They have three thousand troops and six hundred tanks close to our border." She looks around again and then looks through the shadows to see if he could find Sirea.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:42 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

She listens to what Zelda says then nods her head again. "Yes, she has some reason to do it, are you sure she mentioned nothing about her reasons?" She gave a shrug of her shoulders at the next question. "I do not know the conditions of that world, so, I do not know the version of me from there. I can give a vague one, though. I give my all to protect the weak, I fight as hard as I can, especially when children are threatened. I may have bunked up in the midwest as there are many ex-missile silos there that would offer protection."

Elizabeth shook her head. "I was away on a scouting mission. Sirea was worried about troops gathering close to the border. It's what I do, confirm threats and either report or eliminate them, depending on the situation. They have three thousand troops and six hundred tanks close to our border." She looks around again and then looks through the shadows to see if he could find Sirea.
"I see..." Xena murmured as she continued sniffing the air until she finally caught her mother's scent and began to follow it.

Through the shadows, Elizabeth would find Sirea inside an empty house, wrapping a bandage around her arm.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"I see..." Xena murmured as she continued sniffing the air until she finally caught her mother's scent and began to follow it.

Through the shadows, Elizabeth would find Sirea inside an empty house, wrapping a bandage around her arm.

Elizabeth follows Xena along as she casts her whisper spell. "Sirea, we are on our way to your location. I am bringing Xena along with me. Are you well?" She looks at Xena, "I told Sirea we are on our way, she will more than likely use farsight to track us to her location."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:29 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth follows Xena along as she casts her whisper spell. "Sirea, we are on our way to your location. I am bringing Xena along with me. Are you well?" She looks at Xena, "I told Sirea we are on our way, she will more than likely use farsight to track us to her location."
Sirea's ears perked up upon hearing Elizabeth, her eyes widening in surprise on the mention of Xena. "You found Xena?" She asked then nodded. "I'll be fine, though our culprit got away."

Xena gave a nod as she followed Sirea's scent to her location, all the while being cautious of her surroundings.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Sirea's ears perked up upon hearing Elizabeth, her eyes widening in surprise on the mention of Xena. "You found Xena?" She asked then nodded. "I'll be fine, though our culprit got away."

Xena gave a nod as she followed Sirea's scent to her location, all the while being cautious of her surroundings.

Elizabeth watched the area in case she saw the person they were after, she doubted they could get away from Sirea without any injuries. She first spoke to Sirea. "Yes, she was at the mansion when I arrived to give my report. Your farsight was correct as always, three thousand troops and six hundred tanks. I cannot eliminate them without making an incident and them retaliating with an attack. I was able to disable the tanks and render their weapons inoperable. We will keep an eye open for the person that attacked Dan and you."

She looks at Xena again. "Sirea said the attacker got away, I'm sure that Sirea injured them in some way, so there may be a blood trail."

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff