Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:54 am
Niede was still in the lab with the military woman. She shook her head. "If you mean it as a way to remove memories then that percentage chance makes it less than ideal. I find that the dead are much better at keeping secrets."

She looks around the room for a moment before pulling up the DNA of the turtle person. "It would seem that it was affected by some sort of mutagen. I'll have to go over the DNA to find the most likely starting point for it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:07 am
Niede
Niede was still in the lab with the military woman. She shook her head. "If you mean it as a way to remove memories then that percentage chance makes it less than ideal. I find that the dead are much better at keeping secrets."

She looks around the room for a moment before pulling up the DNA of the turtle person. "It would seem that it was affected by some sort of mutagen. I'll have to go over the DNA to find the most likely starting point for it."

"Right. I'll let you...." the woman didn't finish as he phone went off. She answered it and listened to what the person on the other end had to say. "In the building? Now? I see. How many? Three? Does anyone have a visual? Well I want a visual! Now! Everly out." the woman said. She looked at Niede. "Good help is hard to find. Even in a military."

((Finally figured out a name. lol. Aubrey Everly. ))  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:18 am
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Right. I'll let you...." the woman didn't finish as he phone went off. She answered it and listened to what the person on the other end had to say. "In the building? Now? I see. How many? Three? Does anyone have a visual? Well I want a visual! Now! Everly out." the woman said. She looked at Niede. "Good help is hard to find. Even in a military."

Niede listens as the military woman spoke about intruders. "I can see that. I do not wish to get in the way, so, is there a place you want me to go?" She then looks at the turtle person. "My bet's on them either gunning for you or looking to free it. Fortunately, I have everything I need. I just need to look at its DNA and figure out some interesting riddles."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:35 am
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede listens as the military woman spoke about intruders. "I can see that. I do not wish to get in the way, so, is there a place you want me to go?" She then looks at the turtle person. "My bet's on them either gunning for you or looking to free it. Fortunately, I have everything I need. I just need to look at its DNA and figure out some interesting riddles."

"Very well. I need to get rid of these intruders. If my troops can not be a bunch of idiots for once." she muttered. :As for a place, Perhaps the upper floor labs. They wont be trying to get that far I'm sure. If I can figure out who these three are, I could decide on what to do about this." she said knocking her knuckles against the containment unit.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:46 am
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Very well. I need to get rid of these intruders. "If my troops can not be a bunch of idiots for once." she muttered. "As for a place, Perhaps the upper floor labs. They wont be trying to get that far I'm sure. If I can figure out who these three are, I could decide on what to do about this." she said knocking her knuckles against the containment unit.

"And now you see why I tend to augment my troops mentally on the rare occasions I use them." She then heads towards the door but looks back first. "Try to have a bit of fun with them. It's not often you get uninvited guests." She lets out a soft laugh as she opens the door then heads towards the lab. She would be watching from the shadows secretly. The intrusion would prove to be very entertaining and she got bored more easily than she cared to admit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:04 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Very well. I need to get rid of these intruders. "If my troops can not be a bunch of idiots for once." she muttered. "As for a place, Perhaps the upper floor labs. They wont be trying to get that far I'm sure. If I can figure out who these three are, I could decide on what to do about this." she said knocking her knuckles against the containment unit.

"And now you see why I tend to agent my troops mentally on the rare occasions I use them." She then heads towards the door but looks back first. "Try to have a bit of fun with them. It's not often you get uninvited guests." She lets out a soft laugh as she opens the door then heads towards the lab. She would be watching from the shadows secretly. The intrusion would prove to be very entertaining and she got bored more easily than she cared to admit.

"I plan to." Everly said before speaking into her phone again, "Where is my visual?!"

"It's taking us a moment, Ma'am. They are being very careful with where they step."

"If you don't get me a visual in the next five seconds, I'll step on you!" Four seconds later, a monitor turned on to her left and showed a trio walking through the rooms searching, but trying to stay out of camera range. They had made a slight wrong step and had gotten a snapshot taken of them. Another turtle with a purple bandanna instead of red. A woman in a silver jumpsuit with long blond hair tied in buns and streaming down, and the fox spirit woman. Everly smirked. "Well.....I didn't expect you to make this so easy." she said. She concentrated on the turtle and the spirit fox. She didn't get far as she stopped suddenly. She couldn't get the turtle. "It's living." she murmured. Well, she might could change that. She went back to concentrate on the spirit fox to gain control of it and turn it on it's two partners.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"And now you see why I tend to agent my troops mentally on the rare occasions I use them." She then heads towards the door but looks back first. "Try to have a bit of fun with them. It's not often you get uninvited guests." She lets out a soft laugh as she opens the door then heads towards the lab. She would be watching from the shadows secretly. The intrusion would prove to be very entertaining and she got bored more easily than she cared to admit.

"I plan to." Everly said before speaking into her phone again, "Where is my visual?!"

"It's taking us a moment, Ma'am. They are being very careful with where they step."

"If you don't get me a visual in the next five seconds, I'll step on you!" Four seconds later, a monitor turned on to her left and showed a trio walking through the rooms searching, but trying to stay out of camera range. They had made a slight wrong step and had gotten a snapshot taken of them. Another turtle with a purple bandanna instead of red. A woman in a silver jumpsuit with long blond hair tied in buns and streaming down, and the fox spirit woman. Everly smirked. "Well.....I didn't expect you to make this so easy." she said. She concentrated on the turtle and the spirit fox. She didn't get far as she stopped suddenly. She couldn't get the turtle. "It's living." she murmured. Well, she might could change that. She went back to concentrate on the spirit fox to gain control of it and turn it on it's two partners.

Niede got an idea, it might have been a bad one, but at this point, she was more looking to entertain herself. She also had another reason for doing this. If her plans came true she would need a way to ensure that the human population had adequate DNA diversity. She looks around the room, deciding now was as good a time as any to get started. She began making a cloning pod with all the parts she found along with some parts she would port in with her shadow portal.

There was always the possibility the military lady would find and replicate this device, but she was not worried about that. It might even prove to be entertaining. She had some DNA from the turtle person and decided she would get DNA from one of the intruders, perhaps the Spirit Fox. The best test for her new device would be DNA that was very different from each other. If it worked then she could use DNA from any source.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:37 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede got an idea, it might have been a bad one, but at this point, she was more looking to entertain herself. She also had another reason for doing this. If her plans came true she would need a way to ensure that the human population had adequate DNA diversity. She looks around the room, deciding now was as good a time as any to get started. She began making a cloning pod with all the parts she found along with some parts she would port in with her shadow portal.

There was always the possibility the military lady would find and replicate this device, but she was not worried about that. It might even prove to be entertaining. She had some DNA from the turtle person and decided she would get DNA from one of the intruders, perhaps the Spirit Fox. The best test for her new device would be DNA that was very different from each other. If it worked then she could use DNA from any source.

A soldier stationed to guard the door watched her curiously.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Niede noticed the soldier and smiled to herself. What was the point of doing something brilliant and not showing off? She walked over to the guard. "I'm making something exciting. Come, have a look." She showed the soldier her work in progress, it was almost finished. "You see, this is a cloning tube. This one is special. You can add two sets of DNA and make what would essentially be the offspring of the two individuals. The best part? They can be either the same or different genders. The machine will work with both!"

She walks around it as she finishes up. "Also, you can if you wish change the traits of the resulting being here, with this computer. I have, naturally, added variants. More variants can be researched or made by the computer depending on the attributes you want."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:05 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede noticed the soldier and smiled to herself. What was the point of doing something brilliant and not showing off? She walked over to the guard. "I'm making something exciting. Come, have a look." She showed the soldier her work in progress, it was almost finished. "You see, this is a cloning tube. This one is special. You can add two sets of DNA and make what would essentially be the offspring of the two individuals. The best part? They can be either the same or different genders. The machine will work with both!"

She walks around it as she finishes up. "Also, you can if you wish change the traits of the resulting being here, with this computer. I have, naturally, added variants. More variants can be researched or made by the computer depending on the attributes you want."

The soldier walked over and listened with interest at what Niede said. This cloning equipment would be very useful to his boss. She could create more soldiers and if they had enough zombie in them, she could control them making ultimate soldier. They would fight until they fell apart and wouldn't complain. He saw much potential and took mental notes of the fact.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The soldier walked over and listened with interest at what Niede said. This cloning equipment would be very useful to his boss. She could create more soldiers and if they had enough zombie in them, she could control them making ultimate soldier. They would fight until they fell apart and wouldn't complain. He saw much potential and took mental notes of the fact.

Niede took his silence as him being impressed with her device. "I made it very easy to use. You just place one sample here, and another here." She showed him where to place the samples. "Then when you are done you can use the computer here to add traits. You can either look into the preloaded bank of traits or you can type in the traits you want. What do you think of that?"

She taps her fingers on her cane as she thinks. "I just need one test to find out if it will work. I have the DNA of that turtle person and if I mix it with the DNA of someone else, unfiltered I will know it works well. I'm thinking of using that Spirit Fox as the other sample. If the computer can mix the DNA then I will know it works well. Especially as the two subjects are different species."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:45 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede took his silence as him being impressed with her device. "I made it very easy to use. You just place one sample here, and another here." She showed him where to place the samples. "Then when you are done you can use the computer here to add traits. You can either look into the preloaded bank of traits or you can type in the traits you want. What do you think of that?"

She taps her fingers on her cane as she thinks. "I just need one test to find out if it will work. I have the DNA of that turtle person and if I mix it with the DNA of someone else, unfiltered I will know it works well. I'm thinking of using that Spirit Fox as the other sample. If the computer can mix the DNA then I will know it works well. Especially as the two subjects are different species."

"The boss can get you the dna you need, I'm sure. I heard over the PA that it was the Spirit Fox here in the building as well as another creature and a human woman."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"The boss can get you the dna you need, I'm sure. I heard over the PA that it was the Spirit Fox here in the building as well as another creature and a human woman."

Niede clapped her hands happily. "Excellent! Then everything is falling into place perfectly. It won't be long until I test it out. I'm sure it will work, but it's always best to test these." She then nods her head. "Keep that in mind, no matter how confident you are in what you make, you could have made an error. So, it's best to test it out to make sure everything works in perfect order."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:32 pm
As she followed Donnie, Xena was keeping alert as well as trying to pick up Raph's scent until she stopped in her tracks. She could feel something trying to take control of her body. She held her head as she tried to fight back against Everly's control.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:45 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede clapped her hands happily. "Excellent! Then everything is falling into place perfectly. It won't be long until I test it out. I'm sure it will work, but it's always best to test these." She then nods her head. "Keep that in mind, no matter how confident you are in what you make, you could have made an error. So, it's best to test it out to make sure everything works in perfect order."

"Yes, Ma'am." the soldier said nodding. "I'll remember that."

@Xena: The control continued to try and take control of her, turn her against her friends.

"Xena, are you alright?" Donnie asked as he turned to look at her, seeing that she had stopped.

Since this had made them stop, Everly had a good idea where they were and sent more soldiers their way. Even if she was unable to capture the Spirit Fox's mind, she could capture them all three physically. She would have the DNA from the Spirit Fox and perhaps a control subject via the zombie. With the living turtle, she might could figure out more of what made them humanoid without having to worry about the zombie virus being in the way.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff