Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira pouted at having to leave the bike behind but followed Raph none the less. "Should Nira play Pretend? Nira learned how....she watched Pretenders." She asked slash stated to Raph. Her head slightly tilted as she pondered the choice.

"Actually......that's not a bad idea. Aight kid. Show me whatcha got." he said with a nod.

Nira boardly rolled her eyes before sighing. "Okaaaaaaaaay." taking an unnecessary breath, she concentrated. Slowly the yellow in her eyes receded till there was naught left but her natural vibrant green. Her posture straightened as she ran a hand through her hair and grimaced. "Nira has.....I mean, I have blood in my hair. Do you have any water and something I can use to tie my hair back?" She asked, having to catch herself from slipping with her speech pattern.

"Yeah, sure. I carry a spare scrunchie for all this hair I got." Raph said. He shook his head and pilled his wrist band off and handed it to her.

"Ya coulda just said no ya a**...." She grumbled, taking wrist band to it least get hair up into a decent ponytail. Hopefully no one could tell there was blood. She glanced at wrist and sighed as she fixed and tightened to the bandaging. "Hopefully I can pass it off as a cut...."

"Should be able ta. Ya get em out this way and I can do tha rest." he said as he spun one of his sai in his hand.

"Oh so now I'm da baite!? Uuuuug.... Ya owe me a real hunt after dis." Nira hissed/growled at him. Taking his sai, Nira sliced it quickly across her other arm before handing it back. Not deep, but enough so it looked like she had been through a skirmish or something before she knelt down and got some dirt on her clothes and a little on her face before taking off towards their potential prey. At least with her blood on his sai she could find her way back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:05 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira boardly rolled her eyes before sighing. "Okaaaaaaaaay." taking an unnecessary breath, she concentrated. Slowly the yellow in her eyes receded till there was naught left but her natural vibrant green. Her posture straightened as she ran a hand through her hair and grimaced. "Nira has.....I mean, I have blood in my hair. Do you have any water and something I can use to tie my hair back?" She asked, having to catch herself from slipping with her speech pattern.

"Yeah, sure. I carry a spare scrunchie for all this hair I got." Raph said. He shook his head and pilled his wrist band off and handed it to her.

"Ya coulda just said no ya a**...." She grumbled, taking wrist band to it least get hair up into a decent ponytail. Hopefully no one could tell there was blood. She glanced at wrist and sighed as she fixed and tightened to the bandaging. "Hopefully I can pass it off as a cut...."

"Should be able ta. Ya get em out this way and I can do tha rest." he said as he spun one of his sai in his hand.

"Oh so now I'm da baite!? Uuuuug.... Ya owe me a real hunt after dis." Nira hissed/growled at him. Taking his sai, Nira sliced it quickly across her other arm before handing it back. Not deep, but enough so it looked like she had been through a skirmish or something before she knelt down and got some dirt on her clothes and a little on her face before taking off towards their potential prey. At least with her blood on his sai she could find her way back.

He shook his head as he watched her run off. "Kids. I swear....." He would keep the sai in hand and wait for her to do her trick.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

He shook his head as he watched her run off. "Kids. I swear....." He would keep the sai in hand and wait for her to do her trick.

When Nira could hear voices getting closer, she hung back for a bit to listen. Gauging their discussion to see if they were military or survivors stealing from other survivors....or survivors being attacked by stray zombies who had wondered off from the horde.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:23 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

When Nira could hear voices getting closer, she hung back for a bit to listen. Gauging their discussion to see if they were military or survivors stealing from other survivors....or survivors being attacked by stray zombies who had wondered off from the horde.

"Man, I tell you, she's lost it. Depending on that strange woman for the virus to keep this s**t going." one voice said.

"What can you do. There's no one over her anymore. It's how our world is. Just keep your mouth shut and do what she says."

"Yeah, but waiting out here for that one weird zombie. It's like looking for a needle in a stack of needles. They all the same out here to me. Dead, rotting, stinking and bitie.:  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Man, I tell you, she's lost it. Depending on that strange woman for the virus to keep this s**t going." one voice said.

"What can you do. There's no one over her anymore. It's how our world is. Just keep your mouth shut and do what she says."

"Yeah, but waiting out here for that one weird zombie. It's like looking for a needle in a stack of needles. They all the same out here to me. Dead, rotting, stinking and bitie.:

Nira quietly hummed to herself as she closed her eyes. Humans with guns. Strange zombie? Hmmmm....Raph then. Nira knows....we make them scream. She thought before opening her eyes and running forward calling for help. From them. For now. She would make it seem like she was being chased as she kept looking back behind her a few times. She'd whimper and almost start crying as she 'fell' and cried out. Clutching her bandaged wrist in 'pain' to her chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:51 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira quietly hummed to herself as she closed her eyes. Humans with guns. Strange zombie? Hmmmm....Raph then. Nira knows....we make them scream. She thought before opening her eyes and running forward calling for help. From them. For now. She would make it seem like she was being chased as she kept looking back behind her a few times. She'd whimper and almost start crying as she 'fell' and cried out. Clutching her bandaged wrist in 'pain' to her chest.

The two guards looked over at her, then cautiously approached.

"Hey....you alright?" one asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira looked up and seemed to be holding back a sob as she pointed back the way she came. "M-My friend and I were attacked! By other people! They....we just wanted shelter for the night, but they wanted half our stuff. My friend...he didn't agree so they...." Age closed her eyes and began 'crying'. Hiding her face in her hands to hide the fact that she didn't actually spilling any tears. "Please! You have to help us! He's all I've got left! Our camp was ambushed last night by those...those....things!!! My god....their screams...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:12 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira looked up and seemed to be holding back a sob as she pointed back the way she came. "M-My friend and I were attacked! By other people! They....we just wanted shelter for the night, but they wanted half our stuff. My friend...he didn't agree so they...." Age closed her eyes and began 'crying'. Hiding her face in her hands to hide the fact that she didn't actually spilling any tears. "Please! You have to help us! He's all I've got left! Our camp was ambushed last night by those...those....things!!! My god....their screams...."

"Hey, it's ok. You're safe now." the officer said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Probably be better off if you just come with us." the other spoke up.

"Man, she said her friend was back there."

"If he pissed off other survivors demanding half their stuff, he's probably good as gone."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Hey, it's ok. You're safe now." the officer said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"If he pissed off other survivors demanding half their stuff, he's probably good as gone."

Nira let out a whimpering sob and curled in on herself. Arms maneuvering as if to protect her stomach now. When really she was using the new position as a means to hide how bored she was growing of the facade. Grrrr....fleshies making Nira angry now!!!! She thought in annoyance before composing herself enough to look back up at them pleadingly. "Please....he...I.....please.....can...can we at least go look? I never got to....he didn't know Im....oh god!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:59 am
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira let out a whimpering sob and curled in on herself. Arms maneuvering as if to protect her stomach now. When really she was using the new position as a means to hide how bored she was growing of the facade. Grrrr....fleshies making Nira angry now!!!! She thought in annoyance before composing herself enough to look back up at them pleadingly. "Please....he...I.....please.....can...can we at least go look? I never got to....he didn't know Im....oh god!!!"

"Yeah. Come on. We'll go look." the one who had been trying to comfort her said as he helped her stand.

"Uuuugh. Fine. Let's go look. Carefully though." the second said as he started to go look with them.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Yeah. Come on. We'll go look." the one who had been trying to comfort her said as he helped her stand.

"Uuuugh. Fine. Let's go look. Carefully though." the second said as he started to go look with them.

Nira let the stubborn one go first before following close behind the kinder one. Sadly neither behavior would save them but perhaps Nira would just bite the kinder one and turn him. Then she would get him food and gave a new friend who was hopefully like her or Raph. Eh. She was okay with choice. She was hungry now matter what would happen. Oh she couldn't wait to see their faces......to hear them scream. Nira nearly lost compuser there and then but somehow managed to keep herself controlled. Playing pretend was so much fun and it really did make eating so much easier....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:37 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira let the stubborn one go first before following close behind the kinder one. Sadly neither behavior would save them but perhaps Nira would just bite the kinder one and turn him. Then she would get him food and gave a new friend who was hopefully like her or Raph. Eh. She was okay with choice. She was hungry now matter what would happen. Oh she couldn't wait to see their faces......to hear them scream. Nira nearly lost compuser there and then but somehow managed to keep herself controlled. Playing pretend was so much fun and it really did make eating so much easier....

As the two looked around while they escorted the poor wounded girl, they would make their way to where Raph was leaning against his bike, looking bored and balancing his sai on his finger by the tip.

"Uhm......I think we'll have to wait to find your friend, Ma'am. We have orders about this one." the kinder one said, pushing Nira behind him for protection.

The other one raised his weapon and took aim.

Raph heard them and looked up. Before the one with the gun could fire, he ended up with a shuriken in the barrel of the gun.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

As the two looked around while they escorted the poor wounded girl, they would make their way to where Raph was leaning against his bike, looking bored and balancing his sai on his finger by the tip.

"Uhm......I think we'll have to wait to find your friend, Ma'am. We have orders about this one." the kinder one said, pushing Nira behind him for protection.

Raph heard them and looked up. Before the one with the gun could fire, he ended up with a shuriken in the barrel of the gun.

Nira grinned and began giggling as she grabbed onto the kind ones arms. Tightly. Tightly than a young human should have been able to hold. "No we found him. Nira thinks your nice and she's sorry it's come to this....." The yellow began seeping back into her eyes as they widened in excitement. "But Nira is hungry and Nira can't let bad gunmen hurt Raph." She half hissed before she lunged and began tearing into the man's neck. Teeth digging into his flesh and drawing blood as she bit down and began to tear bits of flesh from him till she felt his legs give out and she let his body fall to he ground.

For a moment, Nira stood there. Blood soaking the front of her clothes and dripping from her mouth down her chin. Even covering one of her hands as she stared down at the dying man, who weakly turned over onto his back.

Nira knelt beside him and began eating and tearing at his shoulder. His beautiful screams of agony dying as he bled out. His life leaving him as Nira consumed whatever she could to temporarily kill her gnawing hunger.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:07 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira grinned and began giggling as she grabbed onto the kind ones arms. Tightly. Tightly than a young human should have been able to hold. "No we found him. Nira thinks your nice and she's sorry it's come to this....." The yellow began seeping back into her eyes as they widened in excitement. "But Nira is hungry and Nira can't let bad gunmen hurt Raph." She half hissed before she lunged and began tearing into the man's neck. Teeth digging into his flesh and drawing blood as she bit down and began to tear bits of flesh from him till she felt his legs give out and she let his body fall to he ground.

For a moment, Nira stood there. Blood soaking the front of her clothes and dripping from her mouth down her chin. Even covering one of her hands as she stared down at the dying man, who weakly turned over onto his back.

Nira knelt beside him and began eating and tearing at his shoulder. His beautiful screams of agony dying as he bled out. His life leaving him as Nira consumed whatever she could to temporarily kill her gnawing hunger.

The other one cried out in shock as Nira took down his friend. He didn't get the chance to try and pull her off as Raph pounced on him. He turned the man around roughly and tore into his chest to pull out the still beating heart. Smirking as the man watched, he ate it. The soldier crumped to the ground as Raph finished off the heart, then started to tare open the man's chest more to eat what he found inside. The zombie hunger having taken over completely by then.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

The other one cried out in shock as Nira took down his friend. He didn't get the chance to try and pull her off as Raph pounced on him. He turned the man around roughly and tore into his chest to pull out the still beating heart. Smirking as the man watched, he ate it. The soldier crumped to the ground as Raph finished off the heart, then started to tare open the man's chest more to eat what he found inside. The zombie hunger having taken over completely by then.

The screaming had attracted stray zombies who shambled over to join their feast. But Nira snarled and hissed at any who came close to her food. She wasn't sharing. They could have whatever she left for them. But this was her meal. Not theirs. All Nira could hear, aside from the moans and groans of the zombies, was the sounds of squelching as flesh, limbs, and muscles were torn from the bodies. When Nira had her fill, she stood up and seemed to hiss out a tone that must have been a confirmation for the others to eat her scraps now.

Nira walked away a little bit to stand near the bike and look down at herself. "Nira is all bloody now...."

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff