Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
Item advice!! - Open for ALL - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You think this post is useful??
  Yes, thanks~
  Nope, boring~
View Results

Aidylasia Fyrestar

Tipsy Kitten

12,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:33 am
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Love this idea!
I have one to add as well
User Image
I just can't seem to figure out the rest of it.

I think you just need something in the "air" around her. Not an actual BG, but like the mint butterflies astra or something. She has flowers in her hair, that's why I thought of butterflies... cat_redface

Thats a good idea. I haven't been able to find anything that matches the jay blue. Her skin color is being hard to match.

I mentioned the mint butterflies cuz I think they might match the skintone...not positive though... cat_confused cat_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:35 pm
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Love this idea!
User Image

I think you just need something in the "air" around her. Not an actual BG, but like the mint butterflies astra or something. She has flowers in her hair, that's why I thought of butterflies... cat_redface

Thats a good idea. I haven't been able to find anything that matches the jay blue. Her skin color is being hard to match.

I mentioned the mint butterflies cuz I think they might match the skintone...not positive though... cat_confused cat_sweatdrop

I haven't found a mint version, do you have a link? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Otherwise here it is with butterflies
User Image  

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Aidylasia Fyrestar

Tipsy Kitten

12,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:22 am
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar

I haven't found a mint version, do you have a link? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Those look pretty good, I think the way they curve around you works better than the astra butterflies would anyways - but either they are an unlisted, or my memory has failed me and they don't have a mint version...I just thought for sure there was one cat_redface cat_sweatdrop The Astra I speak of is Astra: Fluttering Butterflies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:04 am
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Love this idea!
User Image

User Image

What about this pose User Image of User Image The Ethereal Watercolorist ??

Lu Sosa

Dangerous Lover

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:29 pm
Lu Sosa
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Love this idea!
User Image

User Image

What about this pose User Image of User Image The Ethereal Watercolorist ??

That one would have worked! I dont have that recolor though. The one I have works sorta ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:41 pm
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar

User Image

Those look pretty good, I think the way they curve around you works better than the astra butterflies would anyways - but either they are an unlisted, or my memory has failed me and they don't have a mint version...I just thought for sure there was one cat_redface cat_sweatdrop The Astra I speak of is Astra: Fluttering Butterflies

Yah it is not bad! They are astra butterflies xd I dont think there is a mint version. I tried the blue of the fluttering but it was sort of clashy.  

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Aidylasia Fyrestar

Tipsy Kitten

12,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:54 pm
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar

User Image

Yah it is not bad! They are astra butterflies xd I dont think there is a mint version. I tried the blue of the fluttering but it was sort of clashy.

Yeah, I didn't suggest the blue fluttering b/c the shade just didn't seem quite right cat_sweatdrop . I'd forgotten about the Astra Void Butterflies, and I have a couple, cat_rofl Looking at the voids, the blue probably is the best choice. I think the red and purple ones would clash way too much, and the black would drown out a bit. cat_3nodding I like how it sorta looks like the butterflies are spawning from the glob on your tail, cat_4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:17 pm
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Aidylasia Fyrestar

User Image

Yeah, I didn't suggest the blue fluttering b/c the shade just didn't seem quite right cat_sweatdrop . I'd forgotten about the Astra Void Butterflies, and I have a couple, cat_rofl Looking at the voids, the blue probably is the best choice. I think the red and purple ones would clash way too much, and the black would drown out a bit. cat_3nodding I like how it sorta looks like the butterflies are spawning from the glob on your tail, cat_4laugh

Mhm, I do kinda like the look. It is growing on me.  

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:34 pm
DawnLuna

User Image

How about adding the background from this:
User Image

I like the butterflies you have though...adds depth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:47 pm
Aeternam
DawnLuna

User Image

User Image

Im shocked it was listed!!!
Here she is currently. What do you think?  

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Lu Sosa

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:06 pm
DawnLuna
Aeternam
DawnLuna

User Image

User Image

YOU LOOK AWESOOOMEEE. Can I make a suggestion? This pose User Image of User Image Azure Phoenix Strike for the feet?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:12 pm
DawnLuna
Aeternam
DawnLuna

User Image

User Image

That background item was a perfect suggesting, helps add more depth to the overall look! LOVE it! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  

Aidylasia Fyrestar

Tipsy Kitten

12,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lu Sosa

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:56 pm
DawnLuna
Aeternam
DawnLuna

User Image

User Image

I wasn't thinking of something so bucolic... So when I first saw your wip I did this one to accompnay you, but now it's like... NO XD

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:52 pm
Lu Sosa
DawnLuna
Aeternam
DawnLuna

User Image

User Image

YOU LOOK AWESOOOMEEE. Can I make a suggestion? This pose User Image of User Image Azure Phoenix Strike for the feet?

Thank you!!! Thanks for the thread! I love that pose, I added the gold version.  

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:06 pm
Aidylasia Fyrestar
DawnLuna
Aeternam
DawnLuna

User Image

User Image

That background item was a perfect suggesting, helps add more depth to the overall look! LOVE it! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

It was! You all have been a great help, thank you! Yes all the depth  
🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces