• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That's different. He was our sensei and father. So course we call em master. He didn't own us though."

"Oh! Master didn't own me either, Papa! He made me, but he also taut me lots of things, so I guess I can call him master." she then looked at Xena and nodded. "Understand! I learned math, and science, and Minion taught me literature. Music was a big deal, so I learned about all genera of music, but especially rock and metal!"
Xena looked at Raph. "Perhaps she looks at Megamind the same way as you and your brothers do with Splinter." She then blinked for a moment when she heard Yumi. "They definitely have some taste in music. Have they taught you anything like self-defense or anything of that nature?"

"Yeah....guess I jumped tha gun on that earlier statement then." he said. sweatdrop

Yumi shook her head. "Just how to use the dehydration gun if need be."
She smiled at him before she walked over and kissed his cheek. "It happens." She then looked at Yumi. "If you're interested, maybe Daddy dearest right here can show you a few things on Ninjutsu. After we get everything settled first, of course."

His face turned nearly as red as his bandanna. To hide the fact, he busied himself with creating a palette in a corner of the room for Yumi to sleep on.

"Sounds great!" Yumi said excitedly, her little tail wagging.
She took note of Raph's face turning nearly about as red as his bandanna. She chuckled as she watched him create a pallet in the corner for Yumi. She then smiled to Yumi. "Looks like you got yourself a student as well as a daughter, Raphael."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That's different. He was our sensei and father. So course we call em master. He didn't own us though."

"Oh! Master didn't own me either, Papa! He made me, but he also taut me lots of things, so I guess I can call him master." she then looked at Xena and nodded. "Understand! I learned math, and science, and Minion taught me literature. Music was a big deal, so I learned about all genera of music, but especially rock and metal!"
Xena looked at Raph. "Perhaps she looks at Megamind the same way as you and your brothers do with Splinter." She then blinked for a moment when she heard Yumi. "They definitely have some taste in music. Have they taught you anything like self-defense or anything of that nature?"

"Yeah....guess I jumped tha gun on that earlier statement then." he said. sweatdrop

She smiled at him before she walked over and kissed his cheek. "It happens." She then looked at Yumi. "If you're interested, maybe Daddy dearest right here can show you a few things on Ninjutsu. After we get everything settled first, of course."

His face turned nearly as red as his bandanna. To hide the fact, he busied himself with creating a palette in a corner of the room for Yumi to sleep on.

She took note of Raph's face turning nearly about as red as his bandanna. She chuckled as she watched him create a pallet in the corner for Yumi. She then smiled to Yumi. "Looks like you got yourself a student as well as a daughter, Raphael."

"I dunno bout student. I ain't tha best a teachers, but I'll try my best." he said with a nod.

Yumi smiled and nodded.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno bout student. I ain't tha best a teachers, but I'll try my best." he said with a nod.

Yumi smiled and nodded.
"You'll do fine. I have faith in you." She smiled a bit. She had considered the idea of allowing Splinter to train Yumi, yet she was unsure as to how Leo and the others would react to Yumi. Would they reject her because of her zombified condition like with Raph?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi smiled and nodded.
"You'll do fine. I have faith in you." She smiled a bit. She had considered the idea of allowing Splinter to train Yumi, yet she was unsure as to how Leo and the others would react to Yumi. Would they reject her because of her zombified condition like with Raph?

"Right...." he said remembering last time he'd given someone lessons. He had been a kid at the time though, so maybe it would be better now.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi smiled and nodded.

"Right...." he said remembering last time he'd given someone lessons. He had been a kid at the time though, so maybe it would be better now.
"You got this, don't worry." She said before she walked over to go through some bags to get a pillow and blanket for Yumi's pallet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi smiled and nodded.

"You got this, don't worry." She said before she walked over to go through some bags to get a pillow and blanket for Yumi's pallet.

He smiled a little and nodded before moving to let her fix the pillow and blanket on Yumi's pallet. "I'll fix me a pallet up over there in that other corner. You can keep tha cot."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi smiled and nodded.

He smiled a little and nodded before moving to let her fix the pillow and blanket on Yumi's pallet. "I'll fix me a pallet up of there in that other corner. You can keep tha cot."
"You sure?" She asked as she fixed up the blanket and pillow on Yumi's pallet. Afterward, she glanced over to Yumi. "And you're set." She smiled a bit to Yumi. "Would you like a book or something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi smiled and nodded.

He smiled a little and nodded before moving to let her fix the pillow and blanket on Yumi's pallet. "I'll fix me a pallet up of there in that other corner. You can keep tha cot."
"You sure?" She asked as she fixed up the blanket and pillow on Yumi's pallet. Afterward, she glanced over to Yumi. "And you're set." She smiled a bit to Yumi. "Would you like a book or something?"

"Yeah." he said heading over with some blankets to fix up the pallet.

"Oooo! Can I?" Yumi asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena nodded with a smile. "Yes, you can." She went over to another bag to pick up a few books before walking over to Yumi to let her pick out one she would like to read.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena nodded with a smile. "Yes, you can." She went over to another bag to pick up a few books before walking over to Yumi to let her pick out one she would like to read.

She picked out a Goosebumps book and sat on her pallet to quietly read.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Watching Yumi pick out a Goosebumps book and sit on her pallet to read, she went over to sit on the cot.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Watching Yumi pick out a Goosebumps book and sit on her pallet to read, she went over to sit on the cot.

Raph finished with making his own pallet and laid down on it.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

After a moment, she got up from her cot and walked over to Raph. "How are you holding up?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

After a moment, she got up from her cot and walked over to Raph. "How are you holding up?" She asked.

"Me? Fine. Why?" he asked sitting up.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Me? Fine. Why?" he asked sitting up.
"Just wanted to check." She said as she would sit down next to him. "I know it's alot to take in with me being human and now we have Yumi."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff