Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:04 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Relation: Brother
Breed : Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular/Unicorn cross
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of hair and a few turquoise beads
Short IC Response: It had taken days of travel to find this spot, the place where many other soquili and familiars were gathered. The wishing star looked so huge..so bright. It left the mare feeling exposed; as if it could see all her past mistakes..all her hidden scars. Swallowing past the lump in her throat Willow carefully placed down the offering. With tear misted eyes she spoke “Star I know it’s a lot to ask for..I don’t even know what to say to him..please bring me my brother. We parted ways so long ago..surely our relationship can be mended?” Yes. If only Willow could SEE him again, could find him..they could make amends. Right? “Please. Please send him to me star, I want to have some part of my family back.” Lingering momentarily she gave the star one final wistful look before turning to head back home.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:09 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Hippogryph
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few of his precious, shiny coins
Short IC Response: Another season come and passed, and not even a stray feather to be seen. Hameln really did not hold out any hope of simply bumping into his sister after so long, but the desire was still there. "I suppose it harms nothing to ask. I simply wish to share with her the spiols of my travels, to show the treasures I have found in these lands. She did always have an appreciating for rare things, such as myself. To know that my collection is truly appreciated? That is all I want. And alright, maybe a bit of the family I left behind."  

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:14 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Permission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: My name is Hitmoi Moriko but you can call me Hitomi. I live in the forest, which forest Im not telling you...not your business. Nah, just joking! I travel around a lot tending to the trees and plants. It gets lonely sometimes though so having a companion and friend to travel with and help would be nice.
10 Things I Like: Plant butts, flowers, Bells, asian flare, long hair(hair in general lol), kitsune, bear, pronghorn, blues, nature
10 Things I Don't Like: clashing colors, sea animals, browns, muddy colors,
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Twig off her tree with flowers as well as a bell she was given and some other random colored flower petals  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:36 pm
Star-Spoken

Usernames: Lady Argentum Draconis & Mameha Otome
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Growth Permission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert

Link to LM or RP: Lifemate

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of each of their feathers.
Short IC Response: His life had changed so much since meeting Faraji. Complicated and scary ways but also for the better. Now he hoped the star would hear his wish for them to be able to take the next step.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:55 pm
Voiding this one to repost it with the proper header.

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: mistalina13

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Additional Parents: (Omit for non-poly pairs.)
Uncert | Wingless

Link to breeding agreement: Lifemate Agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A trinket fashioned with feathers, bone beads and leather.
Short IC Response: The three of them go together, but it is Irierath that sets the trinket down and speaks. "I'm not sure if it is possible, but now that the three of us are together... I hope for a little one that is of all of us."

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: mistalina13s General Permission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

-------

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Ilisia
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Since she's grown she's become quite the little adventurer. Though she still has a lot to learn about the world.
10 Things I Like:
1. Bigger Familiars (that can be adventure buddies.)
2. Someone who can watch her back (and preferably defend themselves as well.)
3. Accessories! (She's fond of the trinkets she wears and would dress up any friend similarly.)
4. Natural Patterns
5. Natural Colorations

10 Things I Don't Like:
1. Small Familiars (She's a big gal like her Momma, so she's afraid of stepping on you)
2. Aquatic Familiars (She doesn't swim so well.)
3. Creepy Things (She grew up somewhat sheltered in a happy place. Creepy scares her.)

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? The first trinket she fashioned on her own from learning from Telathes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:09 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: a soquili
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: At the question, Blair tilts her head a bit to the side, ruminating. "I suppose... I'm forgetful. I like to... creep. Stalk around, really, floating on light hooves and going about generally unnoticed. I serve a greater master, collecting things for his magic potions, and it makes me feel fulfilled. However... I would love someone, anyone, to keep me company! Life gets lonely for the weird." She smiles, large and startling.
10 Things I Like:
    » floral gore
    » butterflies
    » bones
    » ghosts
    » fire
    » flowers
    » night time
    » long hair
    » spider webs
    » sunrises and sunsets

10 Things I Don't Like:
    » swimming/aquatic ponies
    » baldness
    » facial hair
    » large bug eyes
    » clothing
    » neon colors
    » saddles
    » disappointing others
    » brown
    » the living, really

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A dead rat.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Draft Wind
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Draft Alicorn
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A mix of ice blue beads and bird feathers.
Short IC Response:

Shiela found herself looking up at the stars again, on another winter day. She searched the night sky for the brightest star. The last time she did this, on the urging of Saeran, she didn't expect much. How could stars have such a power to grant the heart's desire? Or perhaps, maybe everything that had happened so far had only been coincidence? Thinking of the stars made Shiela recall a memory from so long ago, a memory of a mare that told stories of the stars. That mare, she had disappeared: the scouts had searched and searched, for that mare was highly revered in the herd but, no one ever found her. They were good times then, but things had changed. She wondered if she had grown in the time that she had left and found Saeran, Eleanor, and Najinca.

Last time she spoke to the brightest star, she was alone. Now.....she turned her head, her ice blue eyes warmly looked over at her younger brother. Andreas, how good it was to see him again after so many years. It was by-chance they had stumbled into each other. Shiela had been searching for a trader of goods and although she had found him, she had also encountered her brother. Andreas later told her that he had been traveling with the trader in search of rare goods. Re-connecting again after so many years had been difficult, it was even harder to learn that Andreas didn't know what became of their sister.

"Hah! Think that's the one?" Andreas' voice shook Shiela from her thoughts. She looked away from him and looked back up. "Yes....." She was surprised, her voice wavered. In all the time that she had searched for the star again, she never could find it again. And yet, here it was once more. So bright it twinkled. "Gonna wish then?" Andreas cocked his head to the side, eyeing his eldest sister. "I do not know if it will work if I wish again, for I have already made a wish. I believe you must do this Andreas." She wished there was someone they could ask, someone who knew more about the stars than she did. She was so frivolous in her younger years, if only she had paid more attention to that mare's stories.

"Hmmm." Andreas cleared his throat. "So, I hear you're the star that grants wishes? Honestly, I don't know how this works. Mind you, never heard of any star with that power. But hey if you do have this power, I wouldn't mind seeing our sister again." Shiela was quite scandalized by his brusque way of asking. "Andreas!" She scolded. Her brother just laughed before trotting off.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Natsuko, a Soquili
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am Natsuko, a Soquili that lives by the beach with my family. I have recently befriended a Soquili that lights the way for others at night for which I have begun to assist him with. It would be wonderful to have another friend that would enjoy helping us with this task. I see myself as kind and welcoming to those in need. I love to fly and play on the beach.
10 Things I Like: Wolves, wings, stars, glow, night sky, birds, winter, the beach
10 Things I Don't Like: Aquatics, spikes, bright colours, blood, gore, clowns, wasps, needles, holidays, bats
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single gold bead.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:59 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Artymus & Uta

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: Breeding Agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Linus leaves a few of his tail feathers, Exanimus leaves a lock of his mane.
Short IC Response: As they leave their offerings, Exanimus leans into Linus. "I hope we can finally have the children we've dreamed of", he tells him. With a sigh, he turns his attention to the star to speak to it directly. "Star, please bless us...I'm not very good with words, and I'm sorry about that. If we can have children of our own, it would mean so much...", he trails off, feeling the wave of his emotions breaking through his resolve. "Dang it, I said I wouldn't cry...", he whispers, burying his face in his partner's mane.

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Would love
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) Yes, no brown
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Yes please
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No overt holiday markings, please

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Yes Please
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Yes please
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Yes please
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: YES PLEASE
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No bugs, please.  

Artymus

Feral Krampus

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:29 pm

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Youngest Brother
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Blue Sapphire Diamond
Short IC Response:
Rajni and Regalian abandoned their home for different reasons, the end result leaving all the burden of responsibility thrusted upon the youngest brother; Saphir.

The two of them met before the wishing star and wished for their younger brother.

They were worried for him, but also wished to apologize for leaving him behind to deal with the aftermath.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:40 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
Permission: Here
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Loyal to the clan, proficient warrior, agile
10 Things I Like:
1. Japanese themes
2. Weapons
3. Claws or paws
4. Fluff
5. Wolves and/or kitsune
6. Lanterns
7. Sumi-e
8. Elemental effects (i.e. smoke wisps, ice crystals, flames, etc.)
9. Long, glorious hair
10. Naturals with pops of complimentary colors
10 Things I Don't Like:
1. Clashing colors
2. Mixed claws and paws on the same Soq
3. Baldness
4. Aquatics
5. Gore
6. Insects
7. Cutesy
8. Needles
9. Clowns
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A vibrant red flower petal and shimmering blue feather interlaced into the sheath of a katana  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:41 pm

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Cerynei
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? a short braid of her hair interwoven to keep it together with a blue bead
Short IC Response: Cassitaya found herself in the presence of the star that brought about her children and further generations but it didn't fill that lonely spot her brother once filled. She felt it was right to ask for help finding him, to return him from his wandering. Her neck bent to place the small braid amungst other offerings, making it neat for presentation. Looking up to the sky she took a long breath before speaking, "Oh Star, thank you for every miracle you have blessed me with. If I could.. ask for help of a different kind. I lost my older brother somewhere and do so wish he were here. Please."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:08 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Yeonn & Tirokio
Permission: X
Parent 1:
User Image

Parent 2:
User Image

Link to LM or RP: X
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bead that belonged to his Mother
Short IC Response: It has been so long..The only thing I wish for is a family of my own. I wish upon the stars in the sky to grant me my wish.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: No
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: No

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: No Thanks
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No thanks
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Yes please
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?:Yes please
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?:Yes please
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?:Yes please
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No thanks
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: No Thanks
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: No thanks
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Yes please
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:  

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:12 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Snowbelle Thundara
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: n/a (both are mine)

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: n/a Both are mine
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? They leave an offering of berries and medicinal leaves, as well as some pretty feathers and aromatic flowers.
Short IC Response:

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Skadi of the Frozen Mountain
User Image
Permission: n/a
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Skadi is a somewhat solitary dragon. She roams the icy forests in the Frozen Mountains by herself, hunting when she is hungry and helping keep the forests safe. She does get lonely sometimes so she feels it would be nice to have a friend to accompany her and help her hunt. She is fierce but loyal, and can be kind.
10 Things I Like:
Snow
Ice
Wolves
Bears
Spring
Magic
Foxes
Dragons
Hawks
Mountain Lion

10 Things I Don't Like:
Gore
Blood
Clowns
Insects/Bugs
Extra parts

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? An ice sculpture and an assortment of meats (squirrel, rat, mouse, etc.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:30 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Ice_Dragon_Demon

Parent 1: BloodShroud
Uncert
Parent 2: Lord Roc
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: Here
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?And assorted batch of perfectly cleaned animal skulls and other assorted bones, A braided lock from Roc's Tail and more of Shrouds tail feathers.
Short IC Response: Bloodshroud sat atop her pet's back careful not to claw his delicate flutter wings. She'd become rather fond of him ever sine she'd met him. The two traveled normally at night so when the bright star came around again Bloodshroud had come up with a different Wish. She was so pleased with her servant she'd occasionally appear less elusive and show him off to the other nighttime residents. What could be finer than a child of her and her servant? She'd seen many mares and some stallions eyeing her pet of they caught a glimpse of the two. Shroud refused to share him with anyone. He belonged to her and her's alone. he was an excellent help when gathering corpses for her to clean.

As they reached the top of a hill in the forest Roc Set down his mistress's Offerings and his own.

Shroud hopped off his back. "Star," she began shifting herself "for the servant you have brought me, I have the utmost of gratitude." and honestly that much was true though her voice was a bit screechy and cold it could send a shiver down the spine of almost anyone. "I seek a child between myself and my servant." how much could the star see? she did wonder. But she didn't feel the need to say anything more. They'd left their offering and now was the time to hunt and find untended bones to clean. They'd return soon after all and settle down for the day.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: I wouldn't Mind
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: I wouldn't mind

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Spring, Valentines. Not Easter please
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) pastel
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Would not Mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing like upbeat and cheery, Needles
Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Don't mind
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?:No thanks
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: No thanks
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Nope
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: No thanks
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Do not mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Cupid or Easter related things

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Thraxata'rymara
User ImagePermission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: the Mare preened every hair perfectly in it's place. What a strange concept this was after all to wish on a star. She could fly only so high why couldn't she keep the stars in her cave? No matter she'd herd of this strange custom from her mother. Her Mother told her she'd been created bu the spirits for her father to have an heir from his treasure.

So here she was again looking up at the sky from above her cave. "Wishing star I would like a creature to help me categorize my treasury that will not steal from me." she said looking up at the star. She'd eat anything that touched her treasure. So having something that wouldn't dare would be quite helpful.

10 Things I Like:
Dragons
reptiles
gold
Jewels
Things that shine
Beautiful things
Jewelry
Wings
Fire
Gradients

10 Things I Don't Like:
Clashing and dull colors,
mammals
dirt
bugs
Gaudy things
Gore

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small pile of shed gold scales and rare jewels from her personal horde  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:59 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Ulun'suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A handmade amulet similar to an Omamori in style.
Short IC Response: Michiko missed her mother, she missed her mother terribly, and so she went to softly pray under the Star as it passed overhead. "It has been long since I left on my journey from Home, so far away on the island I was born. My mother stayed behind, because she felt I needed to learn how to be strong on my own, and allow my wisdom to grow. I have grown, and learned. I have also been lonely. My mother was my greatest friend, my greatest support. Please, great Wishing Star, if you could be so kind, I would have my mother join me here..."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff