Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Outskirts] The Mountains
Camping Survival Event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:02 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Mountain | Company : Stitch, Mizuki and Sky | Mood : Ready | OOC : --

It looked like he was now at the difficult part. Cooperating with a team. He already had a team technically. His brothers, Prom and Alex. They weren't always a solid team, but they were the best at what they did. Including survival out in harsh environments for a day at a time. So you could say this little task they were being given, was rather simple. "I have spent a lot of time in harsh environments. I know how to hunt and make a fire from scratch. When we find our spot for camp, I could start doing some hunting for food and then set up a fire to cook it." If he could be of some use, that would be great. He was the knew guy here, so he didn't want to come off as useless already. "I think a camp by some water is a good idea. Best to stay by an important resource."

He looked at their items and rubbed his chin in thought. What was something that everyone could do? They could always split up and meet back at their chosen spot. Naruse turned his gaze to Sky as his head tilt just a bit."Do you know how to hunt? If you wanted, you could help me out. Stitch could find some plants that can be of use to us and Mizuki could maybe start looking for fire wood or some resources we can use to build a tent of sorts?" it was only a suggestion. One that could be moved around depending on who wanted what job. For all he knew, Mizuki could be more into hunting and want to help.

"Also, if we cannot find anything for shelter, I can make a fore-field shelter. I am able to make structures and keep them intact as long as I don't move away so far. It might come in handy, should we need it. I am not sure what else is here in terms of shelter. It is an option at least." He almost forgot that it was something he was capable of. Sometimes when he didn't use his abilities, he kind of forgot that they were there. They didn't take a huge toll on his personal life or really ever effect him personally like Prom's did. He definitely got lucky in that department.

The-DJ-Ghost
                                        tokyoloverTM
                                        Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:19 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Mountains | Company : N, Gwen and Hwan | Mood : Knowledgeable | OOC : --

So it looked like they were all pretty well versed with this kind of thing. They all had survival skills of some kind. Which a good thing. It meant that there wasn't anyone person who would have to carry the rest. They all could carry their own weight. "I know how to hunt, forage for wood and plants we can use, build fires and build shelter. Luckily, I don't have to forage for a shelter. We will be pretty comfortable with our sleeping resources at least." He lifted up the tent gear and slid on the strap to hold it. "Before we start breaking up our tasks and splitting up, we need to set up our camp. We don't want to be setting up our tent when it gets freezing at night. best to do it now." Any place with water was the best choice for them. And apparently it seemed that just about everyone had the same idea. "After we set up the camp, someone will have to stay in camp to make sure we don't get our s**t robbed though."

The issue of who was going to stay could easily be solved. There was enough resources around the water for Prom to build a fire. He could totally stay to work on the fire and start working on a way for them to get some clean water. They didn't have the water filter or the canteen, but big enough leaves could be shaped to hold water. "Personally, I don't mind hanging out and building the fire. I could use that time to start getting us some clean water and when one of you gets back from hunting, I can always skin the animal. I know how to make a sharp enough shiv out of stone to use it for skinning." It was probably looking a bit strange to them now. A tech guy like him, knowing how to hunt, make clean water, build fires, make a knife out of a rock and the like. There was still a lot about Prom that people didn't know.

His hero license, his kill count, him leading a hit team put together by the government to kill or retrieve villains for their research. Who Vlad really was, the things that Prom has had to do for him and who Prom's parents were. Villain nature ran in his blood, making him a pretty chaotic neutral type of person.

Katze Allemon-Schatten
                                        Mayumi Hiiragi
                                        Just Rosa

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:38 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Mountains | Company : Rebecca, Kyo and Jesse | Mood : Ready | OOC : --

He knew that the long stare from Rebecca as she climbed down from the tree, meant something. He was first focused on the conversation about the bodies of water and Rebecca misunderstanding what it meant. His first instinct was to say how cute she was being. Because she was being damn adorable about the water thing. However, he doubt that anyone wanted to hear him buttering up his girlfriend and flirting with her. Even though he wanted to do it really bad. "Be careful."

He told her as she started making her way down the tree. When she moved to jump to him, his arms immediately opened to catch her. He gave a chuckle as she thanked him, said a cheesy line and kissed him. "I see you too love." He would smile softly as he kissed her forehead. "Thank you for trusting me." That was probably enough with the cute couple moment, even though he didn't want to stop holding her.

Things moved back to what they needed to work on. Honestly, with the warmth and their need to start working on things, the man was glad he got his haircut. If his hair had always been so long, he would have been struggling just a bit. "I think she will be fine. Rebecca knows what she is doing I think." He tried to assure the male before he looked down at the canteen with the water filter."We can start collecting some fresh water and then gather some stuff to build camp. Though....we would have been a bit better off with the rope than them. Kind of could have used it to tie branches together to make a shelter. For now, lets look around to find some thick enough branches to use." He advised to the spider male as he started looking around for resources they can use.

By Bi Blitz
                                        The-DJ-Ghost
                                        Hope the kind

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image

”I will!” The teen responded at Alphonse’s concern. Thankfully she was able to navigate the tree with ease or else the medic was going to have to use the First Aid kit sooner than later. When she was able to get a word in with Jesse, it took a solid thirty seconds for Rebecca to fully understand what the hormone man meant. A lengthy ‘Ooooh’ left her mouth before she reconfirmed Kyo’s words. ”I’ll try to remember that next time.” Putting some enthusiasm into her nod she soon turned her attention to Al. Her expression brightened up considerably as he talked about seeing her too. She’d giggle to herself as a sweet kiss was planted on her head. ”Thanks for not letting me fall.” Ah, but the cute couple moment had to wait till later. They had to survive a night in the woods after all. So let’s put a pin in that cheesy moment.

”I’ll keep that in mind Kyo!” Rebecca waved goodbye to Kyo and Al before turning to Jesse. ”Then let’s try it out!” Who knows if his ability worked on animals but it would be pretty fun to see it in action. So she seemed quite enthusiastic as the two left their party and ventured deeper into the woods. Rebecca gave a quizzical look to Jesse as he asked what she was planning on catching. ”Well, we have to eat something. Maybe we can get a rabbit, a mouse, a pig or….! A deer would be pretty good!” Just the thought of eating some venison brought back some memories. Ah, but they probably couldn’t be shared right now. ”Joy kill...” There was a visible pouch as Jesse deterred her from strangling an animal. Did he need to be given “the talk”? ”Sometimes, in life, we have to do things that make us uncomfortable ...Oh! I have a different idea!” As the two walked through the forest Rebecca spotted a river. It was a decent size with fish swimming against the current. ”Why don’t you dive into the water and use your ability to attract the fish to you? Then you can toss them to me and I can use the rope to bring them back to the camp?!” Becca’s gleaming smile had a child-like glee to it as she tried to push the male into the water.

User Image

II▪Mood: Oh! We could have fish for dinner!II
                                                                                                              II ▫House: Alaric II
                                                                                                              II▪Where: Mountains[Forest]II
                                                                                                              II ▫With Who: Myself, Jesse, Alphonse, and Kyo->JesseII
                                                                                                              IIPerviness:Explosion:45%->35%II
                                                                                                              II ▪Wearing: Camping OutfitII
                                                                                                              II▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █100%II
                                                                                                              II Out Of Chocolates: II

The-DJ-Ghost

tiny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:55 pm
User Image
Jesse "Heartbreaker" Barnes

Whose in love with me?: ___ l With: Rebecca, Kyosuke, and Alphonse l Activity: Camping? l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single I Outfit Shirt Shorts

Jesse would frown a bit when Rebecca began to name off some animals she thought that could catch...seriously? Once the pink haired male explained his own apprehension with the thought of strangling an animal to death he would blink a little bit at her reaction "I am not a kill joy, I just don't like killing things!" even if she mixed up the two words he got what she meant. And once Rebecca spoke up again he would shake his head a bit "We're supposed to be heroes, killing things should be the last thing on our minds!" of course once she exclaimed that she had a different idea he would listen to what she said and he felt his face burn up, letting out a surprised yell when she tried pushing him into the river, much to his chagrin "Seriously?! At least let me get undressed first!" with that Jesse stared at the river for a moment, wondering if he needed to do this....they did have to eat... "Dammit..." and with one more sigh Jesse would lift up his shirt and took it off, laying it over a low hanging branch "If this doesn't work I'm heading back to the camp!" he made sure to inform her as he had no intention of embarrassing himself trying to make animals fall for him. Jesse would then take his shorts off and hung them over the same branch, leaving him in only his bright orange briefs before he walked to the river and stared in it for a second and saw a good number of fish here and there. So with some hesitation Jesse would hop into the moving river and stood there in a thankfully shallower portion of the water that went up to mid chest and he'd activate his peculiarity, focusing on releasing the pheromones into the water. He would stand there for a half a minute just waiting to see if anything was happening when Jesse glanced up at Rebecca "Look, this isn't working. I guess we'll have to....!?" suddenly he felt a small mouth against his side and he'd see several salmon begin to slowly flock around him in the water...this worked!? Jesse's face would turn red as he could see this fish begin to bump against him, knowing exactly what was happening "How humiliating..." he muttered a bit before quickly grabbing one salmon after the other and began to toss them onto the land for Rebecca to grab. He did feel a bit bad seeing these fish flop about on land but they needed to eat and this was a lot easier than hunting and killing an animal. Finally Jesse once about ten fish were thrown towards Rebecca, Jesse would practically throw himself out of the river and turned to see the fish pressed against the side of the river to get to him. This was so ******** embaressing. Even worse though was that he saw the fish Rebecca still hadn't grabbed trying to flop towards him feebly "Rebecca...I'm worried there might be some kind of weird effect on these fish...I canceled my power already..." was there some strange side effect to using his power on animals "You think it's safe?" he questioned while shaking his body a bit to try and speed up the drying process.

tiny14xx2

The-DJ-Ghost

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:22 pm
Hope the kind

tiny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

<🕷> S C A R L E T - S P I D E R <🕷>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 16 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - Clothes in picture | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

HP: ███████████

FOCUS: ████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

So the job was for Alphonse and Kyo to get drinkable water, as well as to get firewood, and create a way to make a tent, or virtually a hut for them. That was fine for Kyo, as the woods literally have strong branches. Right... I'll get the strong branches that we can use to make the base of our tent. Kyo said, as he went off. The first thing that he would do, is to run up the trunk of the tree where the large oaks were at their most sturdy. There, Kyo would get to the highest parts of the branches. Okay... Here goes! Kyo jumped up, before slamming his feet down to kick the branches. Thanks to his super human strength, he was able to break the large branch off as well as break through a few others. Good thing it was a good kick, since he had gathered a few wood for both the tent, and for fire. Now to do this a couple more times... Kyo said, as he would leap up high on the next large oak and do the same. Now the real challenge was to fashion all these branches and wood into a tent. Bringing it all back, Kyo would bring it to where Alphonse was, and see that Jesse and Rebecca were fishing. Erm.... Huh!? What he would find is Jesse in his underwear attracting salmon towards him while Rebecca would catch them. S-so... I'm guessing fish in on the menu? Kyo asked, carrying the logs on his back.

◄ CLASSES ►

Monday - World History of Peculiarities
Tuesday - Weapons Training
Wednesday - Physiology of Superpowers
Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

★ Secret Arts: Maximum Spider
★ Secret Arts: Crawler Assault
★ Secret Arts: Ultimate Web Throw

★ Forbidden Art: Oni no Hakai

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

A distinctive pout remained on her face. ”But we have to kill if we want to survive.” Shaking her head from side-to-side she couldn’t understand why Jesse would have a difficult time killing an animal. ’I don’t think he grew up right. Doesn’t everyone grow up killing a thing or two before becoming an adult?’ Oh, how wrong she was! ”Last things on our mind?” What a funny thing to say. For such a notion was one of the first thoughts to spring into that bleak head of hers. ”Okie dokie!” She’d reply as Jesse talked about undressing. Maybe it had to do with her upbringing or any lack of education regarding “privacy” but Rebecca watched her teammate undress with no shame whatsoever. She swayed side-to-side and grinned when he finally plunged into the water. ”I’m sure it will work. I think you should have a bit more faith in your skills.” There was a wholesome nod of her head as the girl held the rope ready. Her vivid blues watched with glee as all sorts of aquatic creatures came to greet Jesse in some kind of hug. ”It isn’t humiliating!” She’d huff back before going about to collect the fish Jesse threw to her. The girl would go about using the rope to tie around the flopping creatures. It was rather sad that they didn’t have any fishing stringer or else her job would be a lot more easier. ”I’m sure it will be safe if we cook them.” Well, who really knows if that was true but she gestured for Jesse to come over and help her with the fish. ”Mmmm~ We get to eat salmon! I haven’t had fish like this in a really long time!” Smiling with glee, she turned to her camping partner. ”Don’t worry about using your power on me. I’ve experienced worst!” Then she looked to the sky, shrugged her shoulders and glanced over at Jesse. ”What’s the worst that can happen?”

User Image

II▪Mood: I wish a fish would hug me tooII
                                                                                                              II▪Where: Mountains[River]II
                                                                                                              II ▫With Who: Myself, Jesse, Alphonse, and Kyo->JesseII
                                                                                                              IIPerviness:Explosion:35%II
                                                                                                              II Out Of Chocolates: II

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:21 pm
User Image
Jesse "Heartbreaker" Barnes

Whose in love with me?: ___ l With: Rebecca, Kyosuke, and Alphonse l Activity: Camping? l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single I Outfit Shirt Shorts

Jesse squirmed a bit uncomfortably when Rebecca shamelessly stared at him while he undressed, didn't she have a boyfriend who was only several feet away!? Either way he was none too pleased by being humped by fish as this was probably the most humiliating moment in his life. Of course it was only made worse with Rebecca's commentary but he'd simply tough it out so that he didn't have to do this again! Once Jesse was back on land and air drying he'd listen to Rebecca brush off his concerns and Jesse would think for a moment and nodded his head a little bit at her words "I guess you're right..." he stated with a shrug of the shoulders before quickly grabbing onto his clothes and slipping back into them, his briefs may still be damp but there was no way he'd go commando! Instead once he was back to being fully dressed he'd join Kyo and Al while Rebecca finished tying up the fish by "Alright guys, all we have to do now is get our tent up, a fire going and we'll be set!" he stated with a grin before grabbing the water filter and collecting some water in it so they could have something to drink while they worked "I'll collect some firewood for us while you guys get the tent going" of course he didn't have to go far since kindling and thicker sticks were abundant in the surrounding area.

tiny14xx2

The-DJ-Ghost

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm
User Image
Charlotte Issoire

'Why am i here? I should be with the general not at some school. I know general was badly hurt but is he still in recovery. Or does the general no longer need me?' She was not sure how she felt about the situation was she sad or maybe mad? Considering she did not entirely know how to feel or what it really felt like to be sad or mad. She was a emotionless, unfeeling and merciless tool used for the military. It was said that she was more dangerous than 100 soldiers and the military took pride in the fact. Sending her and her general to the most dangerous places. Not that she really cared how dangerous the battle they were heading to was as long as her general made it out okay. Okay back to the present she lifted her hand to take a look at the paper she had been given by the marshal. She was to find her team that she was assigned to for this survival camping thing. Okay who were her partners Wynn, Carrie, and Hoglah. It looked like most of the people were already grouped into groups of four so all she had to do was look for the group with three.

What was the point in this survival camping thing she already new how to survive in these kinds of situations. Living on the streets for a year and the military had thought her how. And all of that was in her file that the school was given so why did she have to come out here? She still had on her military uniform though it was not actually a military uniform hers had been different from everyone else's uniforms but it worked for her. She had better movement than the other soldiers and the coat and gloves helped to cover up her arm so that others did not get scared of it. But today it was to hot to have the coat on so she only had it draped over her shoulders.

Looking back at the paper the marshal had given her she looked at the list of items the team had been given a plant book, first aid and a knife. Looks like they got a couple of useful items. She knew what plants were okay to eat and which ones are not okay. First aid well that would be some what use full and the knife to but she could always create more with her ability. If they can use the items how ever they see fit then the book could come in use to make fire. They would need water, food, and shelter all of which she knew how to get. As she thought she continued to look for her group looking over she saw three people standing together 'This must be them' she walked over "Hello I am Charlotte Issoire. I was told I am supposed to join your team for this survival camp."

Zombuddie

Hope the Kind

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxx The raven haired girl looked over to Stitch as he spoke up, giving the boy a smile. it seemed that Stitch knew how to camp and knew what he was talking about! " Wow Stitch! It's amazing that you know so much! I am sure if we work as a team and with Stitch's knowledge we will be just fine." She said happily before Stitch said that they should tell each other what they were good at. It seemed that both Stitch and Naruse had experience being out in the forest and servicing in these conditions. Her big blue space eyes looked at the two amazed before she started to think about what skill's she could use to contribute to the team. She had only ever camped a few couple times when she was younger and her brother mostly did everything. She knew how to fight but what good would that do out here? Fight a bear? The chances of that were very slim. Mizuki let out a nervous laugh and scratched her cheek as she thought about it more. " I am not sure what skill's I have that could help us other then blinding a bear or something…" She said before she let out a gasp as a thought hit her. " Oh wait! I can help! The stars! When it's dark out we should be able to see the star's really well out here seeing there is no city lights. I can tell directions based on the stars and how the sun sets and raises. Sadly other then that, that's all I got." She said with a smile still painted on her face. It wasn't much but she was happy that she was able to say she had something from her skill's to offer the group. Though if Stitch and Naruse had survival skills they probably knew what was north from south.

Naruse then spoke up more and offered out everyone a job that they could do to help their group. " You can count on me! I will get started right away! Meet up back here?" Mizuki would ask the group and once they had decided where they would meet up Mizuki would give a nod. " Alright it is settled! Good luck with the hunt boys." And with that, the only female in the group was off looking for supplies they could use for shelter and fire wood. She started to gather good sized branches that they could use for fire woods. Carrying as many as she could at a time before walking back forth to the meet up spot they agreed on and further into the woods for more fire wood.

Location: Mountain/ Forest
                                                                With: Stitch, Sky and Naruse
                                                                Wearing: Camping!
                                                                Mood: Happy
                                                                Status: Single Star
                                                                OOC:

The-DJ-Ghost

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

tokyoloverTM

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:30 am
User Image
User Image

As he was reacquainted with his team, he took a look at the surroundings as well as his teammates, before going through their assigned materials. Tarp, shovel, and a compass. For Shiden, that was more than enough to survive a few days going by barebones basics. They can dig little foxholes to sleep or hide themselves in when push comes to shove, but they can also make a rudimentary mud house. Regardless, Shiden was more than excited to see what the team had in mind.

Saren made a good point, disclosing their capabilities would help in the planning stage of their activity. "If you need anything heavy lifted, or any of the hard physical labor, I can use my peculiarity to help. I'm good at manual labor." He said with a proud huff, before looking to Saren, Haneul, and Amethyst. "What about you guys?"

PROFILE [x]
          MOOD [Excited]
          LOCATION [Mountain Forest]
          COMPANY [Saren, Haneul, Amethyst]
          ATTIRE [LeVane Uniform!]
          Mayumi Hiiragi

Just Rosa

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:41 pm
The-DJ-Ghost
Katze Allemon-Schatten
tiny14xx2
tokyoloverTM

User Image

"Every stitch tells a story. Most of them you don't want to know."

Stitch "Patches"
Student Rotavele

Good, his team seemed level-headed and at least most of them had a fair bit of experience roughing it. Listening to people's suggestions, he definitely agreed with the division of labor and also that settling by water would be a good idea. "Let me see if I can find any water nearby. Can't hear it, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything." Without another word, he closed his left eye, bowed his head, then smacked the back of his head quite roughly. There was a slight popping sound before he once more looked back up, or rather, his face returned to a normal position. His left eye was still closed while his right was sitting in the palm of his hand. Crouching down, he quickly rose, tossing the eye high into the air, he seemed to be concentrating on the sky, not seeming to care that there was an empty eye socket peering out at everyone. "There's...a thin clearing about a quarter mile that way. He pointed straight ahead, nearly poking Mizuki. "Long and winding clearing, so it is likely a creek or stream. Meet up there?" Just as he finished speaking, he darted just a little to the side in order to catch his rapidly descending eye. He would wait for agreement or another suggestion from the team before running off.

He nodded at Naruse's divvying of tasks. "Works well for me. I can't hunt to save me, trust me, but I know a lot about plants...mostly from trial and error." Yeah...those had been some rough days when he would get plants confused and accidentally eat an irritant. Some of those had made him so sick he would just pass out wherever he stood. He was a lot better at it by the time he was captured though, so they didn't have anything to worry about. It seemed Mizumi was worried about how useful she could be with anything besides navigation. "Don't worry, Mizu-chan, your eyes will come in handy." He lowered his voice and leaned in closer to his group, "the teachers are going to come tonight to try and make things harder for us. I'll try to keep an eye and ear out for them, but I still might miss them. If we see them when they are far enough away, then Naruse can put up a shield to protect us and our site, but if they are too close, we'll need you to get them fast, Mizu-chan." His father wouldn't be one of the ones attacking them, right? He couldn't imagine his father doing that to him, but on the other hand this was supposed to be good for them, so maybe his father would think it was ok because he was helping. That was a new horror to consider.

"When cries for help go unanswered
And signal fires just burn and burn
We wonder if we're waiting here for nothing
Cause our lips are sewn our ears are filled
With the constant drone of the unfulfilled
But we'll never fall if we stand for something
We stand for something"

With: Mizu-chan, Naruse, and SkyxxxxxxMood: Super seriousxxxxxxOoc: n/a

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:15 am
tokyoloverTM

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

<🌟> ゲコガシラ <🌟>

| Name - Sky Howard | Age - 18 | Dorm - Rotavele | Suit - Normal Clothes | Peculiarity - Wings of Icarus

So the jobs were split. It was funny how Sky usually was the talkative one, yet now was as silent while Stitch was being a social butterfly. It made him smile somewhat, and he couldn't help but feel happy for them. They were virtually having fun in the woods in a camping trip. Of course, Sky still couldn't get his mind off the fact of what happened to him in these woods. Uh... whaa? Oh, sure! Sky spoke up finally to the question Naruse asked. He has hunted before. Rifle, bow and arrow, and even his own powers. Well, yeah. Usually mostly with guns back in America, but I can help here too. Sky said, following him. When Naruse spoke about his powers, Sky thought of something. We could also use my powers as a light source to find our way around in the dark. Sky said to him. Thinking about it, he has to get it off his chest. So... about the hunting thing. Truth is, this isn't my first time in these woods. Back in Kansas, I was framed for a murder I never committed. The townspeople chased me out, wanting nothing more than to kill me, and ran me out to the woods where I had to survive as a kid. Luckily my birth mom came to my aid, and taught me how to survive and use my powers. That's why I chose to be a hero to capture the guy who did it. Sky said to Naruse. That's.... also why Gwen kinda sticks to me like glue. We're childhood friends, ya know? Sky told him. This fwlt better to finally tell someone what happened.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> ...
> ...
> ...
> ...

◄ MOVES ►

★Reppuken
★Crack Counter
★Hard Edge
★Rage Run
★Rising Tackle
★Evac Toss
+Rasetsu

Raging Storm ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
Shining Knuckle ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔵
Deadly Rave ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️🔴, 🔴🔴, ⚪⚪, ⚫⚫,🔵🔵, ⬇️↙️⬅️⚪

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image

”Yup! I can’t wait to grill it.” The Alaric seemed very keen on eating some fish tonight as she responded to Kyo. She threw caution to the wind, regarding the hormone boy’s power, as she helped Jesse with carrying their dinner back to their nonexistent base. Now they just needed to make some kind of shelter before the sun set. So Rebecca set off to look for an area that would make for a good tent. About 5 minutes into her search and it looked like she found something! A fallen tree had fallen into another and had naturally locked itself a V-knot section of the opposing tree. That was perfect! That meant the tree wouldn’t fall on them in the middle of the night. And, luckily, she was able to spot another tree that was similar to the first one she found! That means they could make two tents that were close by! So she got to work on clearing up the area of any loose dead branches that might poke them in the eye or hinder the construction of their shelter. All of those pieces of bark and wood were pushed into a pile as it could be used for their fireplace. Then the teen got to breaking some thin logs so that they could be used to make the walls of their makeshift tent. After that, Becca was off getting lots of moss so that it could be used to cover up the gaps in the frame of their tent (you never know if it was going to rain or not). If anyone wished to help her in the Alaric’s endeavors then she was happy to teach them her ways.

User Image

II▪Mood: I wish a fish would hug me tooII
                                                                                                              II▪Where: Mountains[River]II
                                                                                                              II ▫With Who: Myself & Jesse->Myself, Jesse, Alphonse, and KyoII
                                                                                                              IIPerviness:Explosion:35%II
                                                                                                              II Out Of Chocolates: This is the video I used to reference what Becca is making for the tentII

The-DJ-Ghost

tiny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200