peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:00 am
I've been invited--again!
Yeah, I was invited on my old username what-a-GEEKette.
But I'll re-introduce myself. ^^

Name is Kim Ha (Vietnamese name), but I go by Kim or Kimi or rhapsodess, just turned 16.
From Masachusetts.
I heart Korean, Japanese, Chinese music, and some Vietnamese recently (Korean mostly). I have a list of artists on my profile. And I really love Micky Yoochun!!
I'm not Korean, but I'm Khmer, Vietnamese, and a little bit Thai and Chinese.

Thank you [schizophrenic] for inviting me! smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:06 am
yea i'm new here  

ngy922

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sad Sad Sunflower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:13 am
Woohoo, I've been invited by [schizophrenic]. ^^

My name is Angela, but I go by Kurosaki on gaia. I'm Chinese..
I love cpop, kpop, and jpop.
My favorite artists are on my profile, but I luff Jay Chou the most. <3
And some korean artists I like are Se7en and Bi.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:06 pm
Hello! I'm Risaharadamousey and I was invited to this guild by [schizophrenic] mrgreen I'm here to say hi and I love Max from DBSK! and also Se7en. He is so HOT! ok sorry I was having some strange moment but.... Hi! blaugh 3nodding  

Risaharadamousey

Shibuki-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:47 pm
hi peoples!my name is Cindi but a friend started calling me Hikaru and now everybody calls me that. I'm a latina that loves most south east asian cultures...people call me the wannabe asian sweatdrop ANYWAYS!!!! my favorites korean music bands are: The Trax,BoA,Turtles,Sang Sang Band,Rain( heart ),TVXQ,and Wax.I also like Jpop and Jrock but there's too many favorites for me to list sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:26 pm
Hi, my name is Shivali, online I usually go by Giniru Sakura or Sakura Hime on my website. I love k-pop, c-pop, j-pop, j-rock, and some k-rock. :3  

[ Sakura Hime ]

blazing_angel47

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:40 pm
Hi. You can call me Jenny. I love K-Pop, especially Fly to the Sky!! heart I LOVE Hwanhee!!! whee 3nodding heart I like a lot of other groups/artists too, but there's too much to name. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:38 am
Hi everyone ^_^ I was so happy to have got the invite to this guild I love K-pop heart I'm sure I'll meet many other people with my intrest here.  

Mr. Teddy Bear

Kiraya525

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:20 pm
hi! I'm new here and got invited by [schizophrenic] (Thanks for inviting me ^-^) My name is Ah Young, and I'm going to turn 14 in Aug. From Pusan, South Korea , but currently live in CA. Love Korean , Japanese, and Chinese music. Favs are Bi, se7en, Super Junior, Lee Jung Hyun, Koyote, DBSK, and Star.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:29 pm
hellow~ Im new here and also to gaia lol sweatdrop
well most of my info is on my profile so just look at that! heart

nice to meet everyone!  

jaewonsgal

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:23 am
hi!i'm new here but not to gaia 3nodding i'm 13 turning 14 in december 15 heart i like both J-pop and K-pop,and my fav bands are FTTS,TVXQ,Super Juniors and Boa those are my K-pop favs mrgreen just check my profile for more info 3nodding
btw,i'm a member of cyxion mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:46 am
Hey, i'm susan. I'm turning 14 years-old. I'm half korean-half chinese. I'm somewhat new to Gaia. My favourite groups or singers are BoA, Se7en, DBSK, Fly to the Sky and Super Junior. That's about it. I listen to our singers too, but not as much as these people ninja So ya, that's basically it!  

-alwaysmile-

kio_kaido

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:13 pm
hi, i'm susan! (wow, another susan on this thread!! yay!)
so, i'm 16 (Chinese) and i only discovered k-pop 1 year ago because of my friend who introduced me to TVXQ. and since then, i've steadily grown more and more addicted to it. i can't stop!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:34 pm
Hello~ I'm Lin~ Just thought I'd pop in here~ ^^ I'm legal to drink in America, and have to much free time on my hands~ XD  

threads_of_fate

shikhyes

Master

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:29 am
I'm 15 and my name is tina  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items