Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Dream World Mystery Dungeon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:42 am
User Image

»»»»»» Kιng Dαpнnєsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Mαlє Bαgon

»»»»»» xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While the small dragon mulled over the fact that Temperance was frilling about at some superficial show, he hadn't noticed his pace and the path ahead of him. It was but a moment later that he looked up to realize just where he was walking, but it was vastly to late to stop and he ended up running directly into the back leg of a rather giant Pokemon. "Oof" Daphnes exasperated as he fell back to his butt. "Hey!" He exclaimed, getting back to his feet. "Whats with the hold up!?" He called, perhaps yelling a bit louder than needed for the odd Pokemon to hear him. A dagger-like stare rested over the small Bagon's face. He wasn't in the mood right now for road hogs.

»»»»»» Pokεmon Informαтιonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exp :: 19/31
                                  𝛿Daphnes the male Bagon || Lv.25 || Hp.25o || HI :: N/A
                                  Ability :: Sheer Force || Nature :: Adamant - A firecracker with a fighting spirit.
                                  Attacks :: +1o to Attack & Defense
                                  Attack1 - ç•Rage - 2o if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 1o more damage.
                                  Attack2 - ç•Fire Fang - 65 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
                                  Attack3 - Dragon Breath - 6o 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
                                  Attack4 - ç•Crunch: 8o: 7/1o chance to Lower targets physical defense 1 stage

Floor 1 || Steps Taken 5/3o || Movement Roll || 5 Steps +1o exp
                                  PP Earned this Post || 1 (Movement) || Total Participation Points || 2
                                  Elixers of Speed 2/2

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:35 am
xXThe LawmanXx
Beltigre

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre
Fianna

Loonamist
Shade

Vigilia
Daiki

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xiao Lan flinched as the torracat she'd run into yowled and puffed up in surprised. It seemed she was just as confused about what was happening here, calling for a Dallas (whatever that was) and for a pokemon so strong looking to be lost and confused made the little noibat even more concerned. "Uuuuu..... Uuuuurrr...." She whined, sniffling more erratically as her tears began to well up, obscuring her vision slightly. Don't cry don't cry don't cry.... Papa wouldn't like it.... Ooooohhhhh.... She whimpered to herself, trying to take deep breaths to keep calm, but it probably just looked like she was hyperventilating.

Then a soft, soothing voice greeted her, and the baby noibat turned towards the sound. All she could see with her watery eyes was a yellow and reddish blob, but the voice sounded kind. "Y-yeah... I dunno where my momma and papa areeeee....." She hiccuped, wiping her tears with one wing so she could get a better look at who was talking to her. When she blinked and cleared her vision, she saw that it was a braixen who was addressing her. Xiao Lan tilted her head, admiring the fire type's fluffy fur. In fact, she was the second; the torracat also looked very warm and fluffy, even if she was a little rough around the edges. Maybe when she smoothed her fur back down, Xiao Lan could ask to curl up in it. She definitely had good choices for cuddling.

The little noibat perked up at the idea of getting help to find her lost trainers, nodding enthusiastically. "Okay..." She sniffled, shaking herself off a little. The torracat seemed indignant towards the suggestion that she was 'with' any of them, given that she didn't know what was going on. "What's a bow-zow?" She asked curiously, tilting her head. Still, she was happy to stick together. "Not loudmouth, Xiao Lan!" She giggled, somehow amused by the torracat's funny way of talking in spite of being insulted. Probably because all the insults went over her tiny head.

Xiao Lan glanced behind them as Beltigre pointed out a 'sneaky sneak' and insisted they should come too. The sneaky sneak was a silvery looking fox-like pokemon who looked fluffy, but also sharp, it was hard to tell, actually. Xiao Lan hoped it was the former.

Speaking of fluffy, a rather large and green zoroark approached the group. Xiao Lan gave a bit of an intimidated squeak, scooting back a little. This was by far the largest pokemon in their little group, and the sheer size of him (compared to her tiny one) was a little overwhelming, but he gave her a friendly smile and a wave, insisting that she didn't need to be afraid. Her rapid heartbeat was probably visible through her chest fluff, but after his reassurance, Xiao Lan slowly settled down again, taking to the air with a few quick flaps of her wings to try and get rid of all this nervous energy.

Daiki seemed to have a different opinion than Fianna, suspecting that her trainers weren't here, but that if they made it out of the dream world, they would see their friends again. "Oh..." She couldn't help but look a little disappointed that her family wasn't here, but that didn't mean all hope was lost. In fact, it was all the more reason to stick with this group and make it through to the end. "Okay! Let's go, let's go!" She chirped, though she lagged behind a little bit to take a closer look at their sneaky sneak. "Are you fluffy, or sharp?"
She asked Shade curiously.

Stats
xxN A M E: 小榄 (Xiǎo Lǎn “Little Olive”) - Noibat
User Image
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 16
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky - Hyper and Easily Excitable, Somewhat Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Frisk - Searches opponent for an item and knocks it away, preventing them from using it or gaining is effects. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Fang - Does damage equal to 1/2 target's current HP, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Supersonic - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Life - 20, user regains HP equal to 1/2 damage dealt, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 160/160HP | Status: None | 19/21 EXP | Next Move: Heart Scale - Iron Tail & Dragon Pulse, Level 11 - Gust | OT: Vince

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 1 | Step: 8/30 (3/3 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 2 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: N/A | Elixirs Of Speed: 2/2

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:14 am
User Image

User Image

What a strange place…: Mystery Dungeon
Who are you people?: Radium, Duosion (Dotty), Espeon (Ai), Vivace

Counters:
Floor: 1
Step Counter: 10/30 (+5 Steps)
Participation Points: 2 (+1 Movement)
Step Bonuses: Item worth 20 posts or less (Pending)
Speed Elixirs Remaining: 2/2
Pending Claims:
- Item worth 20 or less posts

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Piper fiddled with her claws nervously as she looked at the tiny little Pichu she had almost carelessly run over, noticing how its cheeks sparked as the sudden movement startled her. However, the Pichu seemed to ease up a little upon realizing what was going on, assuring the Noivern that it was okay and that she was fine. Oh good… Piper breathed out a sigh of relief, that could have easily gone badly if her foot had been any further than it had when she’d nearly brought it down on top of the mouse. She really should pay more attention to where she was going. She nodded in agreement with the statement of it being a little hard to see. ”Y-Yeah… A-All the fog a-around here doesn’t really h-help either,” she chipped in, nervously trying to make a bit of small talk now that the heat of the moment had passed. Suddenly, another Pokemon approached them, a grayish looking thing with tiny arms that was encased in some kind of jello-like bubble. And… was it wearing glasses? It seemed odd to see a Pokemon wearing an accessory that only humans often did, then again she was hardly one to talk as she idly fingered the Safety Goggles hanging around her own neck. The odd bubble-bodied Pokemon floated a little closer to the Pichu, flashing a series of red messages that all appeared in these odd symbols above her head. Piper blinked, tilting her head curiously as her ears twitched, unsure of what to make of this strange thing that the Duosion was doing. Was it… trying to communicate with them? She wanted to say yes, but at the same time…

Perhaps it was expecting the Pichu to understand what it was trying to get across? Though a quick glance at her apparent companion showed that the electric mouse had about as much of a clue as Piper did… Seeing that its initial approach wasn’t working, the Duosion then attempted to communicate using gestures, though what exactly she was trying to get across to them didn’t come off as clearly as she might’ve thought. ”U-Um… D-Do you need h-help?” Piper inquired curiously. Finally, the Duosion shut its eyes and wiggled its nubby limbs, seeming quite frustrated. Unsure of what to do, the Noivern raised her claws in a placating gesture in preparation to try and reassure the Psychic-type before a sudden female voice sounded off in her head, groaning frustratedly as she said that she only wanted to team up and asking why it had to be so hard. Before Piper could think to respond, yet another Pokemon approached their rapidly growing little group, an Espeon who jumped right into the conversation by reassuring the Duosion that they could all hear her. ”Ah, y-yes! I w-was able to h-hear you perfectly c-clearly that time,” the Noivern quickly agreed as she nodded her head in rapid succession. Her eyes flitted over towards the new Psychic-type as the violet-furred cat proposed that they should join together, saying that she wanted to ensure this ‘Darkrai’ would pose no harm to her trainer. "Y-Yeah, I r-really just want to f-find my trainer...” she said, twirling a piece of fur with her claws, ”I-I don’t really know wh-what’s going on, or what th-this Darkrai has to d-do with it… But i-if the only w-way out is to go f-forward…” She realized now that she had no idea of what was going on… apparently the Munna from before had mentioned something to do with Darkrai, but the Noivern had somewhat missed that part due to panicking over the sudden loss of her trainer.

Still, the idea of not going in alone sounded very appealing to her. She knew virtually nothing about this strange place, and her gut was urging her that sticking with these Pokemon was the best idea even though she had only just met them. After all, the only thing worse than being in a place she knew nothing about was being alone in a place she knew nothing about. ”I th-think we should s-stick together,” she chirped in hasty agreement, ”I w-would much p-prefer to not be a-alone in a place l-like this…” The Pichu spoke up, agreeing with the Espeon’s idea as well and saying that she wanted to make sure her trainer was okay as well. At some point, yet another Pokemon suddenly approached their group and butted into the conversation, a Tgoepi to be exact, agreeing with the proposal of going in as a group and introducing herself as Vivace. Goodness… they all seemed to just come out of nowhere! Within seconds they already had a decently sized party of five with the addition of this newcomer. It wasn’t until Vivace introduced herself, followed by the Pichu who revealed her own name to be Radium that the Noivern realized they hadn’t even given their names yet. ”I’m P-Piper, it’s v-very nice to m-meet you all,” she added, offering a meek smile as she waved a wing toward her newly acquired companions, ”I’m not really m-much of a fighter, t-to be honest… B-But I’ll t-try my best to h-help us get through this if it m-means helping Zoey by t-taking care of this D-Darkrai.” Even though she was still trying to grasp the gravity of the situation at large, from the sounds of it this Darkrai was certainly coming off as a threat. And if her new trainer was being threatened, Piper was willing to do what it took to protect Zoey from potentially falling into this villain’s grasp.
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 13/26 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Boomburst (150) ; Fly (100 ; User flies up first turn, strikes next turn ; User is semi-invulnerable while in the air) ; Dragon Pulse (95) ; Hurricane (120 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

SpectralEternity
Dotty

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Radium

StarlightSchism
Ai

KipsterHipster
Vivace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:44 am
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Allure

Lia Syuki
Luna

Vigilia
Argo

Razpitan
Noah

User Image

Rafflesia wasn't surprised that Allure didn't know where they were either. "Well I guess you are alluring, aren't you? At least to lazy plants like me." She smirked a bit at her terrible pun, though she wasn't sure what the dragon wanted in exchange for being her ride. Not that she particularly cared if it meant not having to walk. "Yeah sure, whatever." She agreed with another yawn of indifference. "No promises about the drool though." She added honestly. Raf had no control of her bodily functions when she was snoozing after all, and it wasn't in her nature to lie just to make other pokemon feel better.

Both their attentions turned to a small eevee who asked to join them, offering to help them fight better in exchange. Rafflesia didn't really care about fighting, but there was more than enough room on the spiriake and the fluffy little critter would make for a nice pillow. Not to mention Allure seemed all for the idea, in her own creepy, weird, yet respectable way. Two vines emerged from the ivysaur's back, easily lifting the eevee up onto Allure with her. "There ya go. Hold tight fluff butt." Raf suggested before her attention turned to a rather pesky bird who sounded like those shady car salesmen on TV. Allure seemed okay with him joining, but Raf felt almost indignant with the way he was blatantly ignoring the rest of them and squawking about. She snapped one of her vines at him to get his attention and try shutting him up. "Quiet, pea brain. Some of us are trying to sleep. I don't care if you follow or not, but if you keep shrieking like that, I'll tie your beak shut." Arceus damn noisy birds.

Her red, leering gaze moved away from the arrogant bird and glanced around. They had a good team going so far, but a little more muscle couldn't hurt. Allure was plenty large, but perhaps a power packed and smaller, agile pokemon? She spotted a dewott with some spunk. Talked funny too. Strong and entertaining? Sure, he'd do. Maybe he could help her put the bird in it's place. Raf reached out with her vines and tapped the feisty otter on the head. "Hey there, champ. If you're looking to 'blue' things, I think there's enough room here for one more if you wanna tag along." She offered. A sly look crossed her face then, glancing between the otter and the wingul. "You can start by walloping this feathery a*****e, if you'd like." She gestured to Argo, probably joking. Probably.

Stats
xxN A M E: Rafflesia - Ivysaur
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venusaurite: Mega Evolves Venusaur; Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.2, Sp.Def 1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Whip - 120, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sleep Powder - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 210/210HP | Status: None | 18/31 EXP | Next Move: Earthquake (Venusaur TM) | Evolves at 32 | OT: Azalea

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 1 | Step: 8/30 (3/3 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 2 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: N/A | Elixirs Of Speed: 1/1

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:50 am
User Image

User Image

How did I come here? Mystery Dungeon
Another lost soul? Xiao Lan, Torracat (Beltigre), Chengshen (Shade), and Zoroark (Daiki)

Counters:
Step Counter: 5/30 (+3 Steps / Only 2 Steps Taken)
Step Bonuses: +10 EXP
Speed Elixirs: 1/1

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Fianna’s gaze kept on the Noibat for the most part as she approached the group after hearing the sudden commotion, the strange red and black cat calling out for someone named ‘Dallas’ apparently while the little bat whimpered and sniffed as if she would burst into tears at any moment. Both of them appeared to just as equally lost and confused by the sudden situation they had been thrust in, and Fianna certainly couldn’t blame them. Though she was keeping a stiff upper lip and trying to make the most of this situation, even the Braixen herself felt lost and confused as well. This was an entirely unfamiliar dilemma to her, and one that she certainly was less than prepared for. Still, she remembered what the Munna had told them, apparently Darkrai was responsible for what was going on and they needed to put a stop to his shenanigans. That just left the matter of finding exactly where Darkrai was… and that was still very much a work in progress as far as Fianna was concerned.

For now, though, she focused on helping the scared Noibat as she spoke to her, keeping her voice soft and warm to help soothe and calm her down. The watery eyes that turned to look at her tugged at the Braixen’s heartstrings, followed by the hiccupping as the little dragon whined that she didn’t know where her ‘momma’ and ‘papa’ were. ”Oh sweetie…” she murmured quietly, ”It’ll be okay, we’ll find your parents alright? I’m sure they’re not too far from where we are~” The Noibat wiped away her tears, seeming to take in the fire fox’s appearance with a look of curiosity and admiration. A bright smile crossed Fianna’s face as the tiny dragon perked up at the suggestion of them helping to find her trainers, glad to see that she was starting to feel much better now. Her attention was suddenly drawn towards the Torracat as she approached them, insisting that she didn’t know anything about what was going on and that all she knew was that she was sleeping and then suddenly being rudely woken up by them. The Braixen narrowed her eyes at the added insult of them being ‘bozos’ as the cat accusingly pointed a paw at them. ”You know, none of us really asked to be in this situation either. As far as I’m concerned we’re all in the same boat here,” she remarked bluntly in return, shaking her head as the Noibat asked what a ‘bow-zow’ was, ”It’s… not exactly a nice thing, honey… And certainly not a nice thing to call others by either.” She leveled a sharp glare in the Torracat’s direction at that, but it hardly lasted long as the cat spoke up again.

”You do make a good point, it’d be far preferable for us to stay as a group, especially considering that we know next to nothing about this place,” she agreed with a nod, sighing as the cat said that she and the ‘loudmouth’ could tag along until they could find a way out, ”At this point I suppose I have little else to choose from aside from coming with, insults notwithstanding.” That, and she wanted to keep an eye on the little Noibat, Xiao Lan as she had introduced herself in the midst of correcting the Torracat. ”Xiao Lan, what a lovely name that is~” she chimed with a warm smile towards the Noibat, ”My name’s Fianna, but you’re more than welcome to just call me Fi if you’d like.” Her attention drifted towards the white ghostly cat Pokemon she had seen earlier keeping its distance from the group as the Torracat addressed it, more or less dragging it into the group with them. ”Yes, you’re more than welcome to come along if you wish, I promise we don’t bite~ Well, I can’t necessarily speak for firecracker over here, but still,” the Braixen chipped in with an amiable grin, jerking her head towards the Torracat in particular at the ‘firecracker’ part in particular.

It was then that yet another Pokemon approached their group, a Zoroark to be exact. Fianna narrowed her eyes slightly as she warily eyed the new arrival, judging from the bright green hair it sported she could tell right off the bat that this was definitely not Klaus. Upon seeing that Xiao Lan appeared intimidated by the Zoroark’s size and backed up, Fianna moved to stand between the Noibat and this stranger to defend her in case the Dark-type tried anything funny. Though judging from his body language, he didn’t exactly come off as threatening… yet at least. The Braixen relaxed her defensive pose slightly at this, only to be smacked in the face right off the bat with a flirtatious comment courtesy of the green-haired Zoroark. ”Careful there, greenie, or else that hair will be a nice shade of flaming red fairly soon,” she reciprocated curtly with a hard gaze, twirling the burning branch between her fingers as a daring smirk crossed her lips, ”Don’t fly too close to the sun if you can’t handle the heat.” He certainly had some audacity to just hit on her out of the blue like that, though overall he didn’t appear to be a bad guy as he greeted Xiao Lan and assured her that she didn’t need to be scared of him. Still, Fianna felt that it would be best to keep an eye on him if he was intending to join their little group… The Zoroark went on to say that he wasn’t sure what was going on, but if they helped out the Munna from earlier then they might be able to leave and return to their friends and trainers. Xiao Lan seemed disappointed by the Zoroark’s suggestion that she wouldn’t find her parents here, but she bounced right back as she declared for them to push forward. ”In any case, you’re more than welcome to join our company here, I guess,” the Braixen said with a soft sigh, turning away from Daiki to keep going but occasionally glancing sidelong at him so that he wasn't entirely out of her sight.

She chuckled softly as Xiao Lan lagged behind the group a little in spite of her pushing them to keep going earlier, apparently curious about the odd member of their group who had yet to say even a single word. ”Don’t go too far now, sweetie~ We don’t want you to get lost now, alright?” she called after the Noibat with a smile and a chuckle. That being said, maybe she should fill in the gaps for the rest of the group since it seemed they had somewhat an idea of what was going on but nothing exactly concrete yet. ”The Munna had mentioned a being named Darkrai who has taken over this place and is trying to spread nightmares all over the world,” she explained, idly scratching behind one of her ears with her free hand, ”If my assumptions are correct, by defeating this Darkrai we will be able to escape this strange dream world and return to where we were. As it stands now that appears to be our only option, the fog seems to completely obscure any other paths we could use to otherwise escape save for this one…” She held the flaming torch up high to try and light the path as best she could, brow furrowing thoughtfully as she mulled over the aspects of this situation they were in. ”So… with that, it seems we have a fairly solid end goal to shoot for. As far as getting there, however… that might be a bit more problematic,” she added, already feeling that Darkrai wouldn’t just let them waltz in and have at him until he was defeated. That being said, he’d surely have put hindrances in their path, perhaps traps or even strong Pokemon they’d have to defeat to progress past… And Arceus knows how large this place was… they’d likely be here for quite a while before they would probably get even anywhere close to wherever Darkrai was holed up.
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Fianna│ │ Level 12 │ 120/120 HP │ Blaze │ Calm: Acts as the balancer and mediator of the team, wise for her age but is prone to being brash and reckless in combat, plays an ‘older sister’ type of role │ 2/22 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Speed raised by three stages, limited to only one move) │Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Thunder Punch (75 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

SpectralEternity
Xiao Lan

Loonamist
Shade

xXThe LawmanXx
Beltigre

Vigilia
Daiki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:30 pm
User Image

User Image

A new place… Mystery Dungeon
Mogwai spies a new friend! Bagon (King Daphnes)

Counters:
Step Counter: 5/30 (+6 Steps / Only 2 Steps Taken)
Step Bonuses: +10 EXP
Speed Elixirs: 1/1

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Mogwai’s eyes scanned the foggy forested landscape all around as he walked along, wondering how he had even gotten here to begin with and where his trainer was, if Aiden even was here that is… Last he recalled, they had gone to some kind of shrine in the middle of Ilex Forest on their way to Goldenrod before he had been returned to his Pokeball, next thing he knew he had ended up in this odd land with a bunch of other Pokemon and seemingly no sign of his owner in sight. He had no idea of what in the world was going on, just that apparently Darkrai had something to do with why he was here and that the only way to get back to where he’d been was to keep moving forward. So wrapped up in his own thoughts was he, he only just barely felt the sudden impact on the back of one of his thick legs as something, or rather someone, ran right into him. ”Hmmmm?” he growled lowly under his breath, turning around to see exactly what the source of the unexpected tap was. The thing in particular, as it turned out, was a rather small and strange-looking Pokemon that was a bright shade of red with white on its belly and the little crests atop its head that appeared to be made of… stone? Mogwai blinked in confusion and awe, the Bagon’s colors made it really stand out against the otherwise dull earthy tones of the surrounding landscape. ”Puuuurrreeeettyyyy...” the Bewear mumbled, bending down slightly to get a closer look at the brightly colored Bagon just as it popped back to its feet after having landed on its butt.

Mogwai winced, hovering his large paws over his ears as the Bagon then started shouting up at him in a clearly masculine voice a bit louder than expected, demanding to know what the holdup was as he glowered at the much larger Bewear in his path. ”Hooooold uuuuup?” he inquired, nervously rubbing his paws together as he withered under the smaller Dragon-type’s sharp stare. It took him a moment to realize what the Bagon probably meant by that, lowering his ears and his stance sagging slightly. ”Waaaaas Mooogwaaaaiii moooviiiing toooo sloooow?” he then asked, figuring that was what the other Pokemon had been on about since apparently it had run into him while he'd been bumbling around, ”Soooorryyyyy…” Giving a sheepish noise, Mogwai rubbed the back of his head with a thick paw, he wasn’t exactly the quickest of Pokemon when it came to speed but he could certainly get moving if he really needed to. ”Mooogwaaaaiii tryiiiing toooo fiiiind traaaaaiiineeer… Waaaant toooo maaaake suuuure Aaaaaiiiideeeen oookaaayyy,” he spoke up, trying to explain himself to the best of his ability in spite of his drawling voice and broken vocabulary as he anxiously glanced around. Was this Bagon perhaps doing the same as well? ”Neeeeeed heeeelp fiiindiiing traaaaiiineeeer tooooo?” he asked as he gestured towards the smaller Pokemon, tilting his head curiously. Perhaps if that was the case, then maybe they could look together? It only made sense to do so if they were essentially trying to find the same thing, right? Plus possibly making a new friend along the way was always a nice bonus too, Mogwai could always use more of those! Although… judging from the look the Bagon was giving him maybe it wasn’t quite as keen on the whole ‘being friends’ deal as he was… In which case, they could probably just be partners working towards a goal together, that was almost as good as being friends, right?
】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Mogwai │ │ Level 6│ 60/60 HP │ Fluffy │ Jolly: Nervous and shy, happy-go-lucky but often reluctant to fight, loves friends and hugs │ 5/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bind (15 ; Traps opponent 4-5 rounds; deals 1/8 target’s max HP damage per turn; trapped Pokemon cannot be switched other than by move, ability, or item; Ghost Pokemon not affected) ; Tackle (40) ; Leer: (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Bide (User waits 2 rounds and deals double damage inflicted ; Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt Bide’s duration; Priority +1)

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:13 pm
                          𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓮
                          Floor: 1 | Step: 10/30 (5/5 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 2 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: Step 10: Claim any item worth 20 posts or less. | Elixirs Of Speed: 2/2

In spite of the large, purple lizard's fearsome appearance, what with all the spikes and teeth, she was actually much nicer than Luna had anticipated. Not only did she let the eevee come along, but she even offered to let the small pokemon ride on her back. "Oh! Thank you, miss-eep!" the eevee cheerfully replied, although her tone took a sudden high pitch that was probably more from being lifted up by the ivysaur's vines than her cheeriness. Luna giggled a bit as she was set down on Allure's back, then quickly made herself comfortable by curling up next to Rafflesia.

Safe and comfy, Luna looked up as she heard someone squawking at the group. A wingull, and a loud one at that. It seemed to not care about her or the ivysaur, so the eevee was more than willing to try and ignore the bird. The ivysaur had a different opinion, though, and lashed a vine at the bird to try and quiet him down. Luna wasn't quite sure she agreed with that, or the grass type's threat, but she also kinda wanted the wingull to pipe down. They had such shrill voices.

Another pokemon was calling out, apparently itching for a fight, and while the ivysaur next to her invited the pokemon to tag along as well, Luna shifted enough to see what kind of pokemon it was. Her tail wagged as she spotted the dewott down below. When Rafflesia suggested the newcomer start their journey by beating up the wingull, though, that caused the eevee's ears to droop. That was maybe a bit much. "Um, can we try to save the fighting for the enemies? Please?" the little fluffball requested meekly. She then lowered her voice to a whisper so that hopefully only the ivysaur and maybe the spiriake the two were riding on could hear her. "At least until we get past some of whatever guardians that pink thing was talking about? If he's really that much of a problem by then... It's three and a half against one?" she suggested quietly before curling back up next to Rafflesia.

{{OoC: I'm sorry if I missed responding to anything! And also apologies for petering out in this post, just wanted to get it up before it got too late so I could also work on Daemon.}}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 6 | Experience: 12/16 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna the Eevee | Female
      HP: 60/60 | Status: Healthy
      Nature |
      Anticipation | Super Effective Moves and OHKO moves all have a 1/10 chance to miss when used on a pokemon with this ability.
      Holding: Moonstone (pendant) | Evolves Nidorina / Nidorino / Clefairy / Jigglypuff / Skitty / Munna
      ç•Covet - 60, Steals targets hold item (Item is returned at the end of the battle) | Helping Hand - If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5 (Priority +5)
      ~Tail Whip - Lower targets physical defense one stage | Sand Attack - Lower targets accuracy one stage
      Items Gathered ⇩
        Floor 1, step 10: Claim any item worth 20 posts or less - Red Nectar
      Previous Bonuses ⇩
      Company ⇩
      Indeciisiive Wolkova
      Allure the Spiriake
      SpectralEternity
      Rafflesia the Ivysaur
      Vigilia
      Argo the Wingull
      Razpitan
      Noah the Dewatt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:16 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre

StarlightSchism

KipsterHipster

User Image

With placiating waves of the noivern's arms, Dotty eventually settled back down, albeit a little pouty. Though, she ilted her head curiously as an espeon approached and suggested they could hear her clearly. Based on their reactions, she couldn't deny that something went through, reaffirmed as the noivern enthusiastically agreed in her own nervous manner. Was the espeon projecting thoughts for her? Or perhaps it was an aspect of this supposed 'dream world' they were in. "Curious. I haven't been able to project my 'voice' in ages." She mused, glancing to a colorful togepi as it injected itself into their little group. "I still don't know if I believe all this dream world poppycock, but statistically speaking our chances of getting out of this are better if we work together." She agreed, giving a nod.

All of these pokemon wanted to get back to their beloved trainers. Frankly, Dotty envied them. Scarlett wasn't bad, in fact, she had been the one to give her these glasses, but their relationship was a complicated one. "I doubt she even knows I'm missing now...." Dotty thought, a sad smile on her face, though she blinked and blushed a little when she realized she'd broadcast that thought to the entire group. "U-um...!!! I mean...! D-DOTTY! M-my name's Dotty.... And I can uh... D-do this....?" Her eyes glowed briefly, and a reddish glass-like screen appeared in front of the group. "S-so.... It'll help protect you from getting hurt, and... Um... I know it's not that impressive really b-but... It's something, r-right?" She tapped her nubby arms together and continued to stare at the ground during her demonstration, too shy to really make eye contact. "B-but I guess I can kind of fight too, if I have to..... th-though I'd prefer to avoid confrontation really....." She mumbled, adjusting her glasses.

Stats
xxN A M E: Dotty - Solosis
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 32
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid - stereotypical "nerd", speaks in binary code or via visuals using her psychic aura, nearsighted, can't see well and needs glasses.
A B I L I T Y: Magic Guard - Prevents indirect damage from weather conditions, status ailments such as burn and poison, and attacks such as curse, leech seed, and fire spin, but it does not stop them from being induced. Damage caused by entry hazards, such as Spikes, recoil and crash damage is prevented. Magic Guard will also prevent Life Orb's HP deduction without negating its power boost. Damage from confusion still occurs. Magic Guard does not prevent a Pokémon from cutting its own HP, such as with Belly Drum, Substitute, or Curse when used by a Ghost type. Destiny Bond and Perish Song can still cause a Pokémon with Magic Guard to faint.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life Orb: All attacks do x1.3 damage, but the holder looses 1/10 max HP every turn.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder - 110: 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reflect - Reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/2 for 5 Rounds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psyshock - 80: This attack does physical damage even though it is classified as a special move. Stat boosts are based on user's speical attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Light Screen - Reduces damage from special attacks by 1/2 for 5 rounds

User Image User Image 320/320 HP | Status: None | 33/39 EXP | Evolves at lv 41 | Next Move; Level 39 - Psychic, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus) | OT: Scarlett

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 1 | Step: 8/30 (3/3 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 1 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: N/A | Elixirs Of Speed: 1/1

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:17 pm
S H A D E
The Chengshen

Shade gave a long blink as they watched the fire pokemon promptly freak the fish out as it was awoken and badgered by the tearful bat. It seemed she had to take a moment to realize the situation. A different pokemon joined them, though, and that seemed to snap the group to focus, and admittedly, caught Shade's attention some, too. Head tilting to the side slightly, the chengshen sat and watched, tail casually flopping against the ground here and there. Hm.... Eavesdropping was proving informative. It seemed none of them were really up to date on what had happened, exactly, and all had simply been unconscious at a time prior to this. Shade glanced down, but lifted cool blue eyes to look directly back at Beltigre as she addressed them.

... Sneaky sneak?

He blinked a few times, expression empty and watchful, but turned to look at another pokemon that approached. And flirted. Shade's tail curiously swept the ground.

Finally, Shade stood, opting, ultimately, to go with the group, at least for now. They were interesting to observe. The pokemon paused, though, as the little bat lingered to talk to them. Giving a slow blink, Shade stood still, before moving low to the ground. To most, it would look like, perhaps, they were about to pounce, but instead, Shade moved forward over the ground, low, and brushed up against Xiao Lan, almost like a cat, before rolling into her (gently) and onto their back. Shade paused a moment, ensuring the curious pokemon was not afraid of them, before moving their hind legs to gently scoop the bat up, lifting her up onto all four legs, like a father playing "airplane" with their kid. Gently lifting Xiao Lan, Shade gave her a few light lifts, before lowering her back down, and meeting her gaze with their own blue irises.

"Fluffy," they replied simply, before setting her down, and rolling back onto their feet. With a shake, Shade started walking along, somewhat ignoring the other two. It wasn't to be rude... Shade simply didn't respond to a lot. It wasn't a lack of attention, they were still listening, but if direct interaction wasn't elicited, they didn't always, well... interact. And their answer to Xiao Lan wasn't entirely truthful, either; their fur was stiff, as if made of metal pulled into such thin wires, it became malleable and flexible. But, they weren't exactly answering in a literal manner, either.

[ Shade gained +10 exp from Step 5
        Next Reward: Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10 ]

Location: Level 1, 3 + 2 = 5 steps in Progress: 2/3 Steps Participation: 1 [movement post] + 1 [movement post] = 2 total Elixers Of Speed: 2 Total

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shade, the Chengshen Θ, lvl 30. [ XP Ball ] Exp 18/35
Ability: Specialize
Agender: 1.2 Def, 1.2 Sp Def

Item:
HP: 300/300
FP Trey: 2/5
3/10
FP JR: 0/5
1/10
Attacks:
Destiny Bond: If the user faints target effected pokemon faints too. Doesn't effect pokemon switched into battle unless switched in by the effect of baton pass
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ A move of huge appeal, but using it prevents the user from taking further contest moves
•Spirit Shackle: 90 (80 + 10), Traps target. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability. (See Battle Info: Trap Moves for more details.)
♥♥♥ Temporarily stops the crowd from growing excited; Stops the crowd from gaining any excitement for the remainder of the turn
Calm Mind: Raise special attack & defense one stage
♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too
ç•Knock Off: 75 (65 + 10): Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.
♥♥ Badly startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user; -4 to the pokemon that acts before the user
(Next Move: Shadow Sneak 33, Mind Reader 37 (evolve) )

SpectralEternity

xXThe LawmanXx

Darkie Ramierez Werepyre

Vigilia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:49 pm
User Image
ULANI

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 10/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> +5 (Roll: 5) | PARTICIPATION >> 2 [Movement] | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1 | Event: >> Claim an item worth 20 posts or less for 10 steps

Ulani was startled from her thoughts of whether the clouds in a dream world could be made out of sugar, as a tall slender flower-looking pokemon floated right in front of her face. "Eep! Oh!" She chirped, staring up at the pokemon with large wondrous eyes. She was so pretty! Although, the Emolga could feel her nose begin to tickle just a bit.

"Hi hi!" Ulani squeaked excitedly, throwing her hands in the air in bright greeting. When she got no response though she stared and noticed that the pretty flower was pointing and making hand gestures towards the forest and then between the two of them. Immediately she let out a loud gasp, slapping her hands to her cheeks in shock. "You’re just like blue-hair!" She exclaimed. He didn’t talk either and was always flailing his hands around! An excited grin immediately spread over her face as he flailed her hand through the air. "Oh boy! Oh boy! I know what you’re saying!!" She seemed so excited.

Ulani repeated the hand gestures still dancing and grinning. "Y-you wanna go in the forest! Together? We could find treats!" Her head was bobbing up and down in agreement. Clearly the whole “there was a pokemon here turning dreamland into nightmares” was not at the front of her mind. But she wouldn’t mind traveling with someone. "I’ll go with you pretty flower!" And then with confirmation, Ulani gave a loud sneeze. She sniffled, rubbing her nose. "Sorry!"

Event Collection

5 Steps = +10 EXP
                                                10 Steps = Item worth 20 posts or less

STATS

User Image
                                                Ulani the Emolga
                                                LVL: 28 | HP: 280/280 | EXP: 16/28
                                                FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                Static: Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon.

Attacks
                                                ELE | SPC || Thundershock: 40 DMG; 4/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                NRM | PHY || Quick Attack: 40 DMG. (Priority +1)
                                                ELE | PHY || Spark: 65 DMG; 7/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                DRK | PHY || Pursuit: 40 DMG; Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7).

(Next Move: Shock Wave, Lvl. 22)

Held Item
                                                None: N/A

KipsterHipster

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:08 pm
C L I N G
The Klow

Cling glided through the air, circling about and looking for the other pokemon that were around. He blinked when he noticed a very smol cubone, a bit of static around him as he peered over curiously. Then, it spoke, giving its apparent opinion on what they shoudl do. The noodle stared, before gliding over, and promptly landing on the infantile ground pokemon's head. "Yes," he agreed, amused, "Smash them." He glided over a bit, trying to find a way to get a good grip on the pokemon's skull covering, before leaning down and looking it in the face, still sort of coiled about on his head. "Hello."

[ Shade gained +10 exp from Step 5
        Next Reward: Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10 ]

Location: Level 1, 3 + 2 = 5 step in Progress: 2/3 Steps Participation: 1 [movement post] + 1 [movement post] = 2 total Elixers Of Speed: 1 Total

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cling the Klow ♂, lvl 9. Exp 12/19
Ability: Illuminate
If a pokemon with Illuminate is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability to reduce the number of posts it takes to encounter wild pokemon by three. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Magnet Pull or Hustle
Item:

HP: 70/70
FP: 1/5
4/10
Attacks:
ç•Aqua Tail: 90
ç•Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage
Water Pulse: 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse
Dragon Pulse: 85
(Next Move: Thunder Wave Lvl 8, Thunder Shock lvl 11, Bite 15, Parabolic Charge 18 )

Razpitan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:15 pm
User Image
NOAH

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 5/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> +2 (Roll: 6, Took 2/6 Steps) | PARTICIPATION >> 2 [Movement] | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 2
                                                  | Event: +10 Exp for 5 steps

Noah was startled from his thoughts by another voice. He’d been so engrossed in the thought of how this was an opportunity to prove he was just as tough as Lafayette, that he hadn’t even realized all the pokemon around him were basically congregating into groups.

"Huh?" He blinked at turned his attention to the Ivysaur that had addressed him. "Eve, is tha-" He began with a bit of a surprise to his tone. No, that wasn’t her. This one had a bit of sass to her. Eve was overall, very nice. Which made her addition on the team all the more strange. The Dewott shook the thoughts of his teammates off, squinting a leery look to the Ivysaur.

A team? There was power in numbers though Noah didn’t need any help to take down anything! At least.., normally. He hated to admit it, but this place gave him the slightest hints of the heebie jeebies and the sooner he got out the better; which meant the more muscle there was, the better chance he had.

"Oh yeh sheila?" He commented, arms folding over his chest. He eyed the collective about the Ivysaur, noting the rather… big looking lizard thing it was riding (what was that?!) and the Wingull that was apparently bugging. "I ain’ got time ta blue with’a rat with wings! But I’ll help yeh with the punchin’," he commented. That’s what Lala had called them once and he was always right. Then a fluffball spoke and Noah gave the Eevee a bit of a look. What a ragtag team of what have yous this was.

"A’igh’ sheila fine!" Noah thumbed his nose, then placed his hands on his hips. "Name’s Noah! Toughes’ bloke ah Lali’s team! Yeh ain’ gotta worreh with me aroun’!" He grinned. It was easier to ignore the tingles on the back of his neck about all this with a little unnecessary boasting.

STATS

User Image
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *Noah the Dewott
                                                  LVL: 78 | HP: 780/780 | EXP: 15/28 (+10)
                                                  FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                  Shell Armor: Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.

Attacks
                                                  GRD | PHY || Dig: 80 DMG; User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Aqua Tail: 90 DMG.
                                                  ICE | SPC || Blizzard: 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Razor Shell: 75 DMG; 1/2 Chance to lowering targets physical defense one stage.

(Next Move: )

Held Item
                                                  Splash Plate: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a water type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

OOC: 'Scuse my quoting skills. The last time I quoted so many people was the year 1752. Good times.

SpectralEternity

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Lia Syuki

Vigilia

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:27 pm
User Image

☼【company :: radium, piper, dotty, vivace
                                        ☼【steps/floor :: floor 1 (3o) || steps this post: 6 (moving 5) || total: o5 + o5 || participation: o1 + o1 || bonus: +item worth 2o posts or less
                                        ☼【 info :: [♀] | Lv.66 (5o/o9) | 2/2 elixers
                                        ☼【 moves :: psychic, helping hand, zap cannon, shadow ball

Ai wasn't sure if this impromptu team was being rounded out by pokemon she should be searching out as fighting partners. Vivace and Radium both were quite small, and both Piper and Dotty lacked the steel personality that Ai had long been drilled into believing ideal. I think I like them already. She could feel a creeping protectiveness similar to what she felt for Shion, even though her meowstic partner possessed far stronger psychic powers than she did.

"I am Ai," she greeted, smoothly dipping her head towards the others. Her tail rippled gently behind her. "It's good to have a team to rely on," she said, intending to instill confidence in the others. "I am skilled in both attack and defense; I can take to the front lines if we have to fight." It wasn't ideal, of course, but those barriers of Dotty's could provide her plenty of cover that would match her fighting style well.

"Are any of you able to see through this fog? Piper, can you keep an ear out for trouble?" She cataloged everyone's skills, both what they said and what she could infer. And she noted their names solemnly to herself, so she wouldn't forget. Radium, Piper, Vivace, Dotty. May we all make it out of here in once piece.

Unclaimed Bonuses note: Item worth 2o posts or less

KipsterHipster
                                                      SpectralEternity
                                                      Indeciisiive Wolkova
                                                      Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:43 pm
Razpitan
Ulani

User Image
P R I M
The Mute Florges

Blue hair? Prim cocked her head to the side. She wasn't sure what the little (and little in two ways, she was a bit younger than she expected) squirrel was going on about. Personally, she was more into yellow hair, the kind that Huey had, and the type she liked pulling out, only one strand at once though! She wasn't a monster. Though... she was getting off-topic. Boy, this one was an energetic bundle, wasn't she? That wasn't necessarily a bad thing! Besides, it seemed like she understood her request, and that was the important part.

Prim bobbed her head excitedly as the other, correctly, translated her hand motions, then pumped her arm into the air. Woo! Now they were getting somewhere. What was even better was that the little one actually agreed to team up with her, and thought she was pretty! Prim placed a hand to her cheek and looked away, looking bashful but also, none-too-modestly pleased, at the compliment. She jumped at the squirrel's (she should probably try and get her name soon) sneeze, putting an end to her 'innocent flower' persona, but was quick to wave away her apology, it was fine!

She waved her arm forward, indicating that they should start moving now, then began her slow trek down the mist-covered trail. It was still a bit hard to see what was further ahead, but they could at least see what the ground directly in front of them, and that was all that mattered. Prim slowed to a halt when, up ahead, she noticed a figure on the ground, then held an arm up to indicate that the squirrel should wait. While she didn't think it was Darkrai, it still could've been an enemy. She began to creep forward, preparing to give whatever it was a good wallop, only to stop when the mist began to clear and it revealed... a berry. Huh. Somehow it'd looked bigger when she was further back. Prim picked up the berry, and after a bit of struggling adjusted it so that her head just managed to poke out from underneath it, and smiled widely back at her partner.

Look what she'd found!

[Claimed Oran berry; 10 post mark, any item under under 20 posts]

Location: Level 1 Progress: 10/30 (4) Participation: 2 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Prim - Florges
User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 56
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Impish: Mute; Playful; Prankster
ABILITY: Symbiosis - This Pokémon will pass its item to an ally when the ally consumes or loses its item
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oran Berry: Heals 50 HP
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Petal Dance - 120: Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns then user is confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonblast - 95: 8/10 chance to lower target's special attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 560/560 HP | Status: None | 14/32 EXP | Next Move; TM - Psychic

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:44 pm
StarlightSchism
User Image

✶【company :: chickpea (?)
                                  ✶【steps/floor :: floor 1 (3o) || steps this post: 3 (used 2) || total: o3 + o2 || participation: o1 + o1 || bonus: +1o exp
                                  ✶【 info :: [[♂] | Lv.38 (23/16) |
                                  ✶【 moves :: body slam, drill run, ancient power, roost

Dune would've blinked at Chickpea, but that was hard since his eyes were already closed and there wasn't really an option for 'reverse blinking'. "Oh, y-you're right." If he didn't sound super enthusiastic, it was because now that he'd taken a break from flying he'd remembered about how they were in a spooky dream world to help fight this big bag nightmare pokemon. Why couldn't their first adventure together be something less scary?

He tried to shake it off. "A-anyways, Chick-pea, did you see? I can fly!" He flapped his wings once, hopping into the air and doing a little flip. He had been scared to stretch his wings ever since those scary humans tried to take him away and hurt him because of them. But here, it was just him, Chickpea, and some other pokemon, so he wasn't as scared. Besides, if- if anyone tried anything, he could just fly away! "I think- I think we can d-do this, if we w-work together." Yeah.. together, he and Dune could do anything.

KipsterHipster

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces