Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ
🏯 || Tetsujo: The Iron Castle [Shogun's Office] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:39 pm
User Image
Iksinisius Alkinysisius
[Scholar][Tamer][B-Rank]
[Strength: 0][Speed: 2][Agility: 6][Endurance: 6]
[Chakra: 1820/1820][Stamina: 1565/1565]
[Nature Chakra: 1500/1500]
[Corrupt Nature Chakra: 400/400]
[Yokai Chakra: 0/480]

Iksin's face contorted, not in a bad way but simply into a small look of confusion. However he shrugged his shoulders. "I see, in that case shall we be on our way?" Gaining a new ally was good perhaps but also a minor setback. Although he probably would have chosen his other way of fighting should it have come down to it with this new ally he could also assume that he would be limited in his options. Making his way into the castle under the assumption that his new ally would follow him. As they grew closer and closer to what seemed to be their destination the sounds of revolt got louder and louder. "Ah, I understand now. You guys didn't want this." He said, not really directed at anyone but also still somewhat directed at his new ally. Confirming that he now understood the situation a bit better.

Rosa Havoc

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
β–±β–°β–±The swordless swordsman appeared with Akihiko in front of the castle. Akaran walked in behind Iksin and Kura and was surprised to hear the shouts of the gentry. Their protestations indicated that the shogun made the decision to go to war without the full support of the nobility. When Iksin spoke up Akaran nodded and made his presence known by responding. "Yeah, sounds like we got a shogun who went crazy." The ronin spoke bluntly as he looked around and assessed the situation further. "Do either of you know what that sound was that made the yokai angry?" Akaran questioned Iksin and Kura although he supposed that they might have come to the castle with the same questions seeking such answers.

Enter.

〖×〗【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,490 || 3,490】▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500】▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Curse of the Blood Orchid:
β€’ Dormant
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Class Information
First Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Berserker β†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
Second Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Brawler β†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Third Class: Bloodline
β–±β–°β–± Dual Ancestry β†’ Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the optional attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
β–±β–°β–± Dedicated Disciple β†’ A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
β–Ί Kyotoryuu [ Signature Style ] | Kote Art | Eight Gates

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
β–±β–°β–± Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
β–±β–°β–± Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
β–±β–°β–± Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
β–±β–°β–± Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.
β–±β–°β–± Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.
β–±β–°β–± Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
β–±β–°β–± Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.
β–±β–°β–± It's All Ogre Now | Akaran's oni heritage allows him to add an additional 100 chakra to his saketon reserves and cannot be increased beyond this.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

kiiwispoet

Ichengo Angelus

Rosa Havoc

Jenni Deer

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:35 pm
User Image

βœ˜β•‘ CHAKRAx 545/ 560 x βœ˜β•‘ STAMINAx 670/ 670 x βœ˜β•‘ XPx 1,000 x βœ˜β•‘ RYOx 30,000
βœ˜β•‘ Land of Iron x βœ˜β•‘ B-Rankx βœ˜β•‘ Bukijutsu / Bloodline x
xxxxx

"Seizo has never had the people's interest at heart, let alone his own Clan's. I'm glad to see more allies showing up." The Samurai followed Iksin, right by his side. This new guy showed up behind him, he didn't turn but he spoke. "The Golden Dragon. My name is Ishikura Raiu, and I aim to take Seizo's place as head of my clan when we put him down. We have the support of the Branch family, we have tried to bring the other clans into the fold. There's no telling that any of this will work, I'll have both you know that." As he finished explaining, Iksin and him, were standing before the crowd. "He's most likely holed up in his throne room. Give me a moment, I can find him exactly." The Samurai would make a basic handsign, veins would sprout on either side of his eyes, and in moments he was practically staring at the Shogun dead in the face. "Seems like my childhood friend is making a scene...maybe Sumire is with us, too." Kura'd whisper, before ducking off into a portion of the palace, fully expecting them to follow him, he knew just how to get to the throne room from where they were at.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↡

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

βœ˜β•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

βœ˜β•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Non-Combat Passives

β€’ Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.
      β€’ Learn 1 extra Bloodline technique per post.
      β€’ Learn 1 extra of one technique type of your choice per post.

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Ichengo Angelus

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm getting by with my wicked ways ✦
                                                      I'm loading up and I'm taking names ✦
                                                      I wanna dig my way to hell ✦

Akihiko was rather confused even as he followed Akaran's lead. Much of the samurai's words flew over his head - causing him to empathize with the samurai's frequent struggles to understand Akihiko or the nuance of the world around him. He felt dumb as he stayed mute, listening and only grasping some of what was occurring as Ishikura Raiu introduced himself. Something something Seizo's place, Branch family, something throne room, and a Sumire.

He turned towards Akaran, his confusion clear on his face before he replaced it with a more stoic expression, not wanting to inhibit Akaran in any way by appearing more obviously as an outsider. "So, what are we doing?" He whispered to Akaran as he made to follow Ishikura's steps.

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

ghostfinch

Seeker

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:31 am
User ImageUser Image
                                          γ€Œ C K R A : :x2,325 // 2,325 」 tab γ€Œ S T M : :x3,650 // 3,650 」 tab γ€Œ X P : :x37,455 」 tab γ€Œ δΈ‘ : :x12, 901 」
                                          tab γ€Œ Arashigakure 」 tab γ€Œ S+ rank Jounin 」 tab γ€Œ Raiu 」 tab γ€Œ Buki / Buki/Buki 」 tab γ€Œ Theme: Tanada 」

• "That's enough, Mahofu-san."

An unfamiliar voice spoke from the back of the throne room, followed by the soft tap of a paper door closing behind the one who spoke. The voice was hardly aggressive, but the intensity in his soft tone was difficult to ignore. Stepping into the light, Musunde revealed himself to the others in the room, eliciting a wide range of responses. Most of it was confusion, some fear, but few remembered without him needing to say anything. His heart was beating fast in his chest, and he could hear it pounding in his ears. There were a million things he wanted to say, questions he needed to have answered, but there was something he needed to establish first before he got to anything else.

"I'm done running away, Seizo Raiu. Otosan. You've lost your way, and I can't stand by in light of that. I'll do whatever I can to preserve the honor of our family. Not the subjects of the Shogun, not the Raiu clan, but our family."

The logical part of his mind wanted to wait for Seizo to speak and respond accordingly, but the dam had already broken. Although it was forbidden to mention Musunde's name, the people still knew of him and wondered about what happened. They knew that he loved his home just as much as his father, and that hadn't changed. So standing there and listening to Seizo declare war without an ounce of care for the traditions he'd be burning in the process set fire to the former heir's soul. "There in front of you is the Mahofu heiress pleading for understanding, and I hear clansmen down there rallying against you. Tradition dictated that the clans made essential decisions together to pave the way for everyone's future, so why is one man throwing his country to the wolves?! Where's the honor or tradition in that?! Otosan!" That final call of his father's title carried a lifetime of emotion. Rage, sadness, confusion. It probably wasn't the wisest decision to lay his heart on the table like that, but he decided before crossing the border that he'd do his best to appeal to his Seizo's heart before trying to sway his mind. He could have laid a trap with the amber sealing pot or Nuibari but any shinobi tricks would destroy any chance of their bond remaining.

"Don't let it end like this. This day determines whether or not our home will continue undivided. Please. Speak with the clans. Speak to me."

It would either end in words or clashing swords. His mind was devoid of tactics and filled only with emotional strife. Sure, it was possible to defeat Seizo if he could rally the clans against his father, but that would still just further the creation of the divided land he was trying to avoid. If he could just reach out to the man he once respected, the one his mother gave everything to, it might become a possibility.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:11 pm
User Image

β–±β–°β–±Seizo listened to Sumire's statements through the door of his office as he scribbled away at some parchment. The shogun recognized her voice and felt it stir his rage into a full boil. He became frustrated as he heard her words that were as venomous as her clan's techniques. He was in the middle of his work handling the intricacies of declaring war on the entire world. His soldiers were already on the move as they had been prepared long before his proclamation. There was no stopping these events once they were set into moton. The shogun raised his voice through the door in response. "I will not hear it from the woman who allowed the blood of the Seiryu spilled!" The shogun was dismissive and waved for his guard to lock and barricade the mighty double iron doors that led to his office. He heard the rioting screams and barbs from the rest of his kin outside of his doors. "Am I a warmonger for defending my people?! If we are to die I'd rather it be with honor and swords in our hands than letting the shinobi overrun our way of life! The true warmongers are those damn imperialist shinobi! They spent the past ten years spilling their own blood just for land. All that's left for them is the Iron Country! I'd sooner let myself be consumed by maggots before I let that happen!" Seizo's hatred for the shinobi was sincere. He had no desire for conquest or other selfish ambitions. Seizo's only goal was to destroy the shinobi empires and villages. "The fire empire was there when this crime was committed against one of our own! Exiled or not, they were a great clan of Zaishin! Our remaining Seiryu are in my armies reclaiming their honor and spilling shinobi blood!" Seizo's rage was unending as he stood from his desk after slamming his hands against their surface.

As he walked toward his doors with wrath stirring in his heart he heard more words from a familiar voice. The voice brought a soothing warmth to his core. Instantly he opened the portal to chaos only to see the face from one of only a few people who could inspire any tenderness in the poor-tempered man whatsoever. He began to feel betrayed when his son elaborated on his statements as the doors swung open to reveal Seizo stepping out with all of his guards to greet all of the people standing outside with Musunde, Akihiko, Akaran, Sumire, Kura, and Iksin. As well as all of the clans rallying against him. "Musuko! My honored son! How dare you question my honor! The only mistake I've ever made is allowing these clans and their damned traditions to pressure me into exiling you!" Seizo's own emotions became bare as he answered Musunde's summons and tightly hugged him. He glared over at the clansmen before turned around and pushing his son back into his office to safety behind the guards. He clapped his hands as the great window in the halls opened and a golden dragon flew through the opened portal and landed directly in front of the clans. Fire welled up in the great beast's throat and threatened the grouped together clans. "Take one more step toward me and my son and I'll burn them all!" It was revealed that the regret he felt over caving into the nobility system caused him to be estranged from his true son and heir. Seizo now saw his title as shogun as separate and superseding his leadership over the blasted Raiu. It was unclear how the shogun managed to get full control over such a massive and powerful creature. He looked around to everyone in the room and became protective of his reign as well as his son. "The yokai are under my control now! Even if our armies fail to annihilate the shinobi, we have plenty of power left in the homeland to defend our mountainous borders. There's nothing left to discuss!" Seizo was convinced that this was the correct course of action and he would face the consequences with courage.

【TITLE: Shogun of the Land of Iron】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【GOLDEN DRAGON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】】▰【BUKIJUTSU | BUKIJUTSU | NINJUTSU】

Quote:
Posting Order:

1. Seizo
2. Sumire
3. Mob/Ishikura
4. Iksin
5. Akaran
6. Akihiko
7. Soraru

Due to the size of the event, each person in the post order will have 48 hours after the previous person to post. Newcomers can join the post order at any time but will be included in order after Soraru in the following rotation. The post order can be flexible to suit our needs if necessary.

Tenshuyami

Jenni Deer

kiiwispoet

Rosa Havoc

Ichengo Angelus

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:28 pm
User Image
✿ 𝔰𝔲π”ͺ𝔦𝔯𝔒 π”ͺπ”žπ”₯𝔬𝔣𝔲 ✿
π”˜π”«π”‘π”’π”žπ”‘ 𝔓ri𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔰𝔰

|✾| β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β€’ ☠ β€’ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ |✾|

Quote:
She was expecting the harsh wards that Seizo had spoken towards her. Her eyes were becoming more intense and angry. Of course, he would throw that in her face and suddenly change his words. Anyone who was paying attention during that moment would remember how the Shogun turned his back on the Seiryuu clan and even kicked them out of the Iron Lands and if any of them was to be found, they were to be killed. "Remaining Seiryu in your armies?" softly said Sumire with strength behind the tone. "Another hidden way for you to get rid of the clan, once for all? We did not forget how you shunned them. And how few of us went to try to save them and you offered them no protection," hissed Sumire. Damn politics and damn it all. Sadly, Sumire knew as well as anyone that was smart enough, people would take Seizo's words and forget his past auctions and do not see the connections.

Another voice. This one sounded like something from her faded and distant memory. Her eyes rested at him as it became cold. He was the very man who had captured her and handed her back to the devil. Despite all the begging, pleadings, and stories of what happens to her at the bony hell, he still handed her back to the soul-less man. Removed her gaze, she looked before the doors. The doors swung open as Shogun went to Musunde. The clap of his hand echoed and another door opened as the golden dragon landed in front of them, the throat swollen and prepared. Sumire heard the threat. To take another step towards them, and they would be burnt to the ground. It was getting rather crowded here and she only recognized one other friend, Ishikura. He was her childhood friend until she was 8 years old and her father had banned her from playing with children and kept them out of their home. With a deep inhale through her nose and a slow exhale, she waited. Like a venomous snake waiting patiently and prepared to strike.

She waited.

|✾| β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β€’ ☠ β€’ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ |✾|

Land of Iron [ Zaishin ] l Genjutsu Specialist l Scholar l Mahofu Clan
Fuuton l Katon l 2600/2600 Chakra l 2150/2150 Stamina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:09 pm
User Image

βœ˜β•‘ CHAKRAx 545/ 560 x βœ˜β•‘ STAMINAx 670/ 670 x βœ˜β•‘ XPx 1,000 x βœ˜β•‘ RYOx 30,000
xxxxx

Kura's ears burned when he heard the Akihiko person ask what they were doing. Had he not listened? Gritting his teeth, he responded in a bit of anger. "We are bringing down a tyrant..." With that, they made it to the throne room. The atmosphere was crushing. You could feel the power coming from behind those double office doors, and what lingered outside above them in their sky. He wanted to shudder, but he kept his cool, eyes still activated. He could see their Shogun behind his desk. When they all arrived Musunde was in front of them. 'Kura was shocked, he hadn't ever expected to see him again.

"Musunde..." He whispered under his breath, listening to him speak, anger starting to boil up in him. Hearing his surmise of what Sumire had said. His knives where pulled from their sheaths, holding them by his sides till his knuckles were white. He was trembling now, from sheer wrath and anger. "You should listen to your son, Seizo-Aniki." Kura'd tell him, using an old nickname from his childhood, just before the Shogun spoke up.

Ishikura wasn't the hard, almost hateful, guy he acted like. Inside he was compassionate and loving. He was mad at the disregard of their people, but he was just as mad at Seizo's change. Seizo wasn't always this power hungry maniac. Kura's heart was breaking as Seizo screamed and yelled. He was trembling, had he really said that to Sumire? She said her piece and it only fanned the flames in his heart. He watched him approach those double doors and throw them open. Something in Seizo still held some compassion for family, at least for his son. Before any of them could do anything, Musunde was separated, pushed into the safety of the Office. "PRESSURED YOU INTO EXILING HIM?! YOU DID THAT, IT WAS ALL ON YOU! YOU HAD THE FINAL ******** SAY, SEIZO!"

Ishikura popped, his teeth were gritted, tears flowed down his face, but he grew real quiet in the face of the gaping maw of that dragon. The heat growing against his face. After a few moments Kura' spoke up. "Cousin, you'd really kill us all, you damned old fool..." There was a very stinging sadness to those words and he took a step. Kura moved forward, the one thing they were told not to do, his eyes burning deep into Seizo's own eyes. "I know you never respected me for my 'differences', but I was there for Musunde, and my own heart was torn out when he was forced to leave. But I had an image to uphold for my people. Just like you have an image to uphold for all of us. For the people. Not our clans, not our family, but the people we govern. You have sent our people's sons and fathers and even daughter's to die in a pointless war, against enemies whom together, could destroy us all." He'd calmed himself down for that, as best he could. His voice was shaky, the sheer intent to kill was heavy in the air, almost crushing.

Outside of the palace, the people were starting to all scream and shout in revolt. The Raiu members that started the chants and shouting went unquelled, and more and more of the people started to fall to their side. They didn't want to fight this war. If something wasn't done soon enough, the Samurai around them might start to side with them.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Ichengo Angelus

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Jenni Deer

Roy-schach

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:51 pm
User Image
Iksinisius Alkinysisius
[Scholar][Tamer][B-Rank]
[Strength: 0][Speed: 2][Agility: 6][Endurance: 6]
[Chakra: 1820/1820][Stamina: 1565/1565]
[Nature Chakra: 1500/1500]
[Corrupt Nature Chakra: 400/400]
[Yokai Chakra: 0/480]

Iksin listened, watched, observed, and sighed. He wasn't sure exactly what was going on. The inner workings and behind the scenes events of Zaishin didn't concern him in the least. Most of the people that were here now seemed to be here because they felt wronged. He was unsure about the two new arrivals who in words seemed somehow connected to the Yokai. Iksin's feelings on them was nothing more than they were here as well. He felt a lot like the group of people gathered were more along the lines of people stuck in a mutual disaster of sorts. Opening his mouth to answer the red haired male's question of what angered the Yokai with an unsure 'I don't know.' He was cut quite short by the sight of the large golden dragon flying into and essentially threatening the group of people gathered. The mob behind his Sumire person and now Ishikura. Seeing it only made him think. "That thing probably." Which he unwittingly spoke aloud answering the red haired man's question of what angered the Yokai. Such a beast, but not a demon? It's chakra was different though still. It was not that of a Yokai that much was clear to him...but he wanted it.

Something that held such power could bring him many steps closer to his main goal. Perhaps coming here was a good idea. Through all the emotional responses and yelling from inside he could hear the chants from outside. Iksin rubbed the back of his head. "You know, he's not really wrong so to speak." His voice would carry through the ears of everyone hopefully. Mostly looking to get the attention of all around with what they might think to be quite the horrible opinion. "I've spent some time in this land, it is small and surrounded. It'd only be a matter of time really before someone in power from the shinobi forces just decides to take your country." He explained, moving around yet not closer to the Shogun who had threatened the group of clans with the wrath of the golden dragon should anyone step closer. He was arrogant, not dumb. He knew to heed warning, but was not afraid in a way. He was more awed by the beast.

"There are plenty types of people, wishing to die in battle is honorable for many. I know of a kind of people whom see inaction as the most dishonorable thing. And you see the people gathered here disagree but do you not think if those in the armies disagreed they'd be standing next to you. It's wrong to assume that everyone looks at your shogun as a tyrant and a fool." Iksin's slow movement as he spoke came to a stop as he brought himself in front of the dragon. Between himself and the grouped clans. Smile on his face as he looked up towards the large beast's form. "In reality, he's probably the most right in this entire room. I think this is all normal, the course of the world. How it moves how it runs." Iksin would bring his hand up, palm facing the large dragon. He knew the danger he was putting himself in, he only wanted to touch such a being right now. He practically reached to do it but refused to follow through with touching it. "All that being said, I could care less. I'm not here for all that. I don't care about your honor, your war, who's right or who's wrong."

His hand still extended towards the dragon, small circles of chakra forming in his hands. If it or anyone was able to tell he wasn't being malicious, had no intention for offensive anything. His head shifted to look at the shogun though. "Really, I want to know how you alone have come to control such a beast. I require it's power to further myself." He said plainly to the man. He had no intention of siding with him, in fact he was sure that simply saying such words would not get him what he wanted. However he was not one to simply leave things unknown. He didn't care if everyone knew he was only here for the power he could be provided. "Controlling Yokai on a whim..." He would whisper to himself.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Jenni Deer

Rosa Havoc

kiiwispoet

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
β–±β–°β–±Ishikura provided some additional context of what was going on. Seizo was the shogun from the time before Akaran became a ronin. Of course Akaran was familiar with Seizo and some other famous faces in the room with high places in the nobility. It seemed that Akaran and Akihiko were in the capital at a critical moment. The extremity of it all was not what Akaran intended. "The shogun's lost his mind and the great clans might throw him out. We're just following along and seeing what happens for now." Aka whispered back to Aki with a calm and level-headed tone. He hoped that this might alleviate some of Aki's possible anxiety or confusion. It was odd for Aka to be in the position to explain to Aki and it was a highly unnerving change of pace.

As they walked behind Kura and Iksin deeper into the palace, the unrest in the room was palpable. The arrival of Musunde Raiu, the famously exiled heir, was dramatic and intense. Akaran continued spectating but became frustrated by being on the sidelines. He agreed strongly with Musunde's assessment that Seizo acted extremely rashly by acting without the counsel of the other clans as tradition dictated in Zaishin for centuries. It was obvious that Seizo was taking bold action to exalt the throne of the shogun above the other clans. One of his opponent clans, the Seiryu, were not only driven out of Zaishin but also were being used to Seizo's advantage to justify a world war. As Ishikura had said earlier, it seemed that now was the time to bring down a tyrant. Akaran watched Ishikura's eruption of ire at the shogun and felt inspired. To think that his homeland used to be too traditional to the point of stagnation. Now the cold war of politics had become heated by Seizo's dictatorial actions.

The shogun's words were puzzling at times but they carried real meaning when a dragon flew into the palace. Akaran braced himself as he watched it land and well fire in its throat in front of the group of malcontent noblemen. The growl of the dragon struck fear in his heart on a primal level. It reminded him of the very temptation that led him here in the first place. "Is that...?" Akaran was confused and petrified as Iksin began speaking. His eyes stared pensively at the massive beast and became terrified at the possibility that all of these innocent people could be roasted alive just for disagreeing with the shogun and wanting peace over war. Aka knew that the noble clans of Zaishin were an a*****e institution but they did not deserve to be burned alive and while many of them had advanced kekkei genkai based on the elements many of them did not. Akaran's heart beat wildly in his chest and he became frustrated with Iksin's opinion that what the shogun was doing was right. "That's like saying that the best way to keep from getting a black eye is to punch everyone around you in the face..." Akaran grumbled, there was no excuse for such rash and violent unilateral action by the shogun in his eyes. Besides, soldiers do not get to question the chain of command and this was especially true in the Iron Country. When Iksin stated in no uncertain terms that he wanted the dragon for himself, Aka rolled his eyes. "Damn it...are you all blind to what's right in front of you!" The oni pointed to the fiery mouth of the angry dragon before forming a handsign, disappearing, and reappearing between the crowd of frightened noblemen and the dragon. Bones ripped through Akaran's skin and layered over every inch of his body, imbued with chakra. The skeletal armor was designed similarly to his traditional samurai armor as he stood as a bulwark between the dragon and the crowd behind him. He was so close to the dragon's maw that he could feel the heat of the familiar's flame on his skin. Akaran faced the animal down with determination before he looked over at the shogun. "Look! I ain't a Raiu or a Mahofu or nothin'. I'm a complete nobody but damn it I'm a samurai of Zaishin! I didn't come here to fight! I'm here to find out what happened to my ma, an oni, a yokai. But by my honor, I'm not gonna sit by and let you burn these people!" The half Kaguya samurai and half oni stood his ground and continued to stare in anger at Seizo. "There are millions of people in this country without a fancy name. But their lives ******** mean something. They're just as real as you and Musunde, Lord Seizo. They deserve to be safe, not thrown to their deaths in a war they'll definitely lose! My clan, the Kaguya, ain't among the greats. My ma is a yokai and so am I but we're people too. We don't deserve what you're doing to us! Please just let the yokai go and bring your people home! It's right...you know it's the right thing!" Akaran held his arms out in a display of his vulnerability. He was prepared to feel the fire cook into him and he was willing to take it to protect another.

〖×〗【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,430 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,490 || 3,490】▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500】▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】

Technique Used:
β–° Dance of the Young Fern: Skeleton's Robes | Rank S | Spiritual
The user manifests robes composed of bones. The robes can take any form the user desires, including form-fitting armor. The cosmetics of the robes are dependent on the user's desires. When the robes are active, all techniques of this bloodline are considered overwhelming. Kaguya techniques can be used through the cloak rather than from the flesh. This technique is considered a supplementary activation after the post it is used and incurs an upkeep cost that it one rank below the chakra amount spent per post for a five post duration. This technique increases the user's endurance by [2]. The robes can only use the armor system if the Kaguya has the Unyielding Willow PA.
Technique Active:

Active Effects
Curse of the Blood Orchid:
β€’ Dormant
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Class Information
First Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Berserker β†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
Second Class: Taijutsu
β–±β–°β–± Brawler β†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Third Class: Bloodline
β–±β–°β–± Dual Ancestry β†’ Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the optional attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
β–±β–°β–± Dedicated Disciple β†’ A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
β–Ί Kyotoryuu [ Signature Style ] | Kote Art | Eight Gates

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
β–±β–°β–± Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
β–±β–°β–± Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
β–±β–°β–± Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
β–±β–°β–± Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.
β–±β–°β–± Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.
β–±β–°β–± Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
β–±β–°β–± Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.
β–±β–°β–± It's All Ogre Now | Akaran's oni heritage allows him to add an additional 100 chakra to his saketon reserves and cannot be increased beyond this.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

kiiwispoet

Ichengo Angelus

Rosa Havoc

Jenni Deer

Tenshuyami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:54 am
User ImageUser Image

I'm getting by with my wicked ways ✦
                                                      I'm loading up and I'm taking names ✦
                                                      I wanna dig my way to hell ✦

Akaran's further explanation and the dialogue from everyone else started putting pieces together in Akihiko's mind, but he still felt off-kilter. It was strange to be in a position where he didn't have more knowledge than everyone else, where he wasn't in a place to manipulate others. And it was strange that Akaran was in the know and he wasn't, but he suddenly understood Akaran's conviction and his intent once the samurai spoke and put himself between the beast and the crowd.

Without hesitation, Akaran followed suit, making a similar hand seal to appear next to him. Akaran's bones grew out in a way Akihiko hadn't gotten to truly witness before, and, recognizing it as a defensive play, Akihiko copied the best way he knew how - crafting a similar armor out of his particle style [ Prime Formula: Armor of Deconstruction | Rank S+ ]. It felt weird to be protecting a crowd of complete strangers, but he looked over to Akaran and felt, instead, that he was exactly where he was meant to be. "I've got your back, Akaran."

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

[ Will update this with actual combat format, chakra/stamina pools, etc. next post when combat really starts c: ]

Jutsu Used: Body Flicker

Prime Formula: Armor of Deconstruction | Rank S+
The user weaves several hand seals and creates a highly concentrated barrier around their self or someone else that they touch to put it on, acting like a second skin over all of their body, clothes, etc. Objects that leave contact with the user's body immediately lose the barrier's protection. This barrier has similar properties to that which usually contains the highly potent destructive power of the Dust Release. However, in this instance, the Dust Release's chakra is instead layered atop of the outside of this barrier. Anything within this barrier cannot be harmed by the Dust Release or other external threats. Meanwhile, anything on the outside that comes into contact with the barrier faces the raw disintegrative properties of the kekkei tota. Doing this protects against all but directly under their feet while they are on the ground (otherwise the surface under them would also be destroyed). Only an attack of equal strength can negate this defense. This barrier can be maintained for up to eight [8] posts before ending unless the cost is repaid to sustain it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Musunde's breath caught in his throat in reaction to Seizo's outburst, his normally overactive mind nearly short-circuiting. He expected so many different things. Either for his father to draw his sword, argue with him, or even ignore him. Instead, he was brought into an embrace, and the instincts he honed as a Shinobi fought against the turmoil in his heart while his mind screamed: "Use it now! There's no better time!" But no, he hesitated and lost his best opportunity to use Demon Sanction unhindered. Maybe it was the strong charisma Seizo carried as the Zaishin Shogun, or Musunde just knew that it would be the last time he'd ever be that close to his father. He wondered in that small window of opportunity how easy it would be to give up. To stay with his father, safe in Zaishin under the strength of the golden dragon. They'd have time to discuss things, enough time for him to convince Seizo to pull back his troops and think of peace. They'd subdue the other clans with their power and work together towards the future of the iron country.

It was just a fantasy, though. A small indulgence that he permitted despite the guilt that churned in his stomach. Musunde let out a breath that he didn't realize he was holding until Seizo pushed him into the room behind him, suddenly knocked back into reality. The windows of the spacious throne room opened to allow passage for the fabled golden dragon, and the severity of the situation wasn't lost on him. Pushed back into a corner, Seizo refused to submit. Not out of reckless defiance or hunger for power, but because of sheer hate for the world that Musunde came to love.

"I won't allow you." The words barely came out because of the weight pressing into his chest. He didn't even have time to think about what he was saying before they came out either. Everyone from old friends to new arrivals (except one particular psycho) did their part in making him realize something that he was subconsciously choosing to ignore. That when it came to making the final decision on Musunde's banishment he acquiesced reluctantly but claimed ultimate authority when it came to starting a senseless war because of his own hatred. That the Seiryu, his opponents, were being used as an excuse to spearhead the war effort while he did nothing to secure their safety. Surprisingly, the one who had the most impact was the yokai who raised his voice against the Shogun. He was raised to believe that yokai were monsters and less than human, but there was one right in front of him willing to risk it all for clans that hardly ever had his best interests at heart. Putting Musunde's resolve to shame by doing what he couldn't, ready to sacrifice anything. If that was truly the heart of a yokai being put on display, then it dawned on the swordsman's mind that so many were being forced to fight and die for a war they stood nothing to gain from against their will. That was the kind of ruler Seizo had become, and Musunde would be just as bad if he continued to turn a blind eye.

An azure tint outlined Musunde's body as he extended his right arm, with the left reaching into his haori to pull out Nuibari. He gripped the cold steel tightly to cease his trembling and called upon the power in his soul to summon his katana into his open right hand to press it against Seizo's back. "I won't allow you to act on this hatred of yours any longer. Call back your troops or I'll be forced to relieve you of your position as Shogun." He demanded, refusing to give his father room to play with his emotions like that again. There were a million things he could've said. That he had promises to keep or that he wouldn't let his children grow up in a world with their family names stained in blood. For every second he wasted, another Shinobi cut down a samurai or vice-versa. No more. If Musunde's blade succeeded in making contact with Seizo and his soul was tied with that of the golden dragon in any way, the connection would be severed. Even if that resulted in flames engulfing the room, he had faith in those who stood bravely to protect the others from harm. Ultimately, he wanted the yokai to be free from Seizo's war-hungry clutches. Their lives...no lives were his to toy with.

γ€Œ C K R A : :x2,310 // 2,475 」 tab γ€Œ S T M : :x3,650 // 3,650 」 tab γ€Œ X P : :x37,455 」 tab γ€Œ δΈ‘ : :x12, 901 」
    tab γ€Œ Arashigakure 」 tab γ€Œ S+ rank Jounin 」 tab γ€Œ Raiu 」 tab γ€Œ Buki / Buki/Buki 」 tab γ€Œ Theme: Tanada 」

Passive Stats Increases:
    β€’ Strength β–Ί 8
    β†’β†’ 20+ Styles
    β€’ Speed β–Ί 8
    β†’β†’ 20+ Styles
    β€’ Agility β–Ί 10
    β†’β†’ 20+ Styles & Nuibari +2 cap
    β€’ Endurance β–Ί 8
    β†’β†’ 20+ Styles

Active Increases/Armor:
    Shoulder/Forearms/Legs/Feet: Tosei Gusoku:
    Traditional samurai armor. Very strong against Bukijutsu and Taijutsu attacks, but has brittle joints and is very heavy. Armor Type: Heavy. Any effects that would change the classification of a technique that hits this armor (i.e. Simple being treated as Complex) are negated, unless the damage inflicted is purely bludgeoning.
    β€’ Juggernaut class discipline overwrites negatives. Included: "In addition, armor they are actively wearing are increased by two ranks in durability and techniques that are increased in effectiveness against armor do not gain that bonus against the user. The user gains a [+1] stats boost to strength and endurance. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend an attack without paying an action for the technique, instead spending it upon an offensive action if the user chooses."
    Techniques Used:
    β–° Spirit Unification: Demon Sanction [ Shinki Gōitsu: Akuma Seisai ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu (Reiken no Michi) | Spiritual Keystone (Used at E-rank)
    Derived from the techniques of an ancient monk bloodline lost to time, Soraru's Spirit Unification allows him to confront chakra manifestations by utilizing the warrior spirit obtained from his Reiken training as an extension of himself. With this, he gains benefits against yokai, tailed beasts, and their hosts. It manifests as an alice blue outline surrounding Soraru's body like a faint glow, and it isn't uncommon for his body to undergo minor physical changes depending on the nature of the chakra he's interacting with. (White hair, dark sclera, fangs, etc) This state of being lasts for two posts per rank, though hosts can reduce the amount by one post for every level of control they have with their Bijuu.
    β€’ Hosts touched by Soraru or his spirit blade in this state can be made to suffer excruciating physical and mental pain as their connection with their bijuu is severed. Any benefits acquired from being a demon host are nullified, including passive chakra boosts and any attributes. Regardless of the rank Demon Sanction was executed at, the user pays an S-rank cost as if it were a complex technique for every level of control the host has with their Bijuu (Max 400 chakra and stamina) and must repay this cost every [2] posts.
    β€’ After [2] posts of direct contact with a Bijuu, Soraru is able to absorb half of its chakra temporarily as a separate resource pool. While he can use the chakra however he sees fit until the end of Spirit Unification, the toll on his mind and body are heavy. The user pays [1] rank in stamina higher than the amount of chakra used to enter the technique every post until the chakra leaves their system, totaling out to [640] stamina at S+ rank. If the bijuu is connected to a host who willingly allows this technique to take place, the user only pays equal rank in stamina instead of [1] rank higher.
    β€’ Yokai struck by the spirit blade during this technique struggle to maintain their form, needing to pay chakra equal to the amount used in Demon Sanction on top of the attack in order to avoid being exorcised.
    β€’Those who learn this technique are unable to acquire tailed beasts or curse marks due to the reaction it would cause. Due to the seven virtues, this state cannot be used for an evil act that goes against Soraru's loyalty to Arashigakure. IE: Using it to betray the Arashikage or striking down a yokai affiliated with the

Passive Combat Benefits:
    These + Nuibari effects

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:51 pm
User Image

β–±β–°β–±Seizo continued to feign outrage at Sumire. She was correct that the Seiryu were engineering their own extinction in service to this cause. That was not Seizo's goal, but it was a fortuitous coincidence for the shogun to fully eradicate those traitors. Not to mention that their plight was still immensely useful for him to justify slaughtering the shinobi before they could kill the samurai first. "How dare you accuse me of using the Seiryu! They gladly serve in my army as thousands of other proud samurai do. I'm giving them the opportunity to avenge their clan for the butchery of Arashigakure that you sat back and watched!" Seizo was not satisfied with Sumire's relative silence and instead wished to rub salt in her wounds. His own rage only grew when Ishikura began shouting at him. "I've admitted to my own mistakes in the exile! But you are an even bigger fool than I thought if you believe that these matters only fall to one person, shogun or not. The fact is that the clans forced my hand and as one final act of kindness I struck Musunde's name from our records to keep these damned corrupted clans from hunting him down like some thief." The Raiu patriarch spoke harshly to Ishikura in response to the younger Raiu clansman's own rage. "This war is far from pointless, Ishikura-kun. It will bring the collapse of the shinobi who will only conquer us if we give them the chance. Opening our borders was the decision of the five great clans, not mine. The blood of the Seiryu is on the hands of the traditionalists. You'll all thank me when the shinobi are gone and we can enjoy centuries of peace!" The shogun spoke with conviction about the matter of this war. His aim was to destroy the shinobi before they could end the great samurai civilization. "I'm glad someone here has had the caul dissolved from his eyes! Thousands of samurai march for the glory of their country and thousands of citizens know that my cause is true!" At this point, there was no reason to argue any further. Seizo was sincere and staunch in his views. However, his glance toward Iksin became an intense stare before he scoffed and smirked arrogantly. "You will never control the familiar, fool! Only the greatest of samurai could possibly gain dominion over it." A golden glow came from a marking on his neck that he pointed to. As it glowed, the dragon's eyes glowed with equal aureate brilliance. The shogun remained vague as the golden light became incandescent.

When he saw Akaran standing in front of the noblemen and shielding them from the threat of hellfire from the golden dragon he became visibly disgusted. All of the prejudice against the yokai that was bred into him over decades fired into his eyes. "How are you not being controlled by the dragon? Yet you believe your mother is? Curious..." He assumed that all yokai would be unable to resist the powerful call of the grand golden dragon. After the war was won he intended to use the dragon's power to kill all of the yokai in the world. However, perhaps this also had its limits. His vision was to use the yokai to destroy the shinobi and then once the shinobi empires had crumbled then he would use the familiar to kill the yokai as well. The end result was a world of just the kingdom of the rising sound, the grand Iron Country, living in harmony in their peaceful mountains. "You and your mother are abominations that I've dedicated my life to protecting my people from! Your ilk have killed far more samurai than we've killed protecting ourselves from you demons but that changes today! And don't act as if you give a damn about my people, monster!" Seizo felt his memories being bombarded by all of the yokai raids. All of the lives of his friends and loved ones that were lost fighting the yokai. His prejudice was not merely hateful but pragmatic in his view. And yet, by using the familiar to kill innocents that Akaran was protecting, it begged the question of who was the monster and who was the man.

The shogun suddenly felt a spirit blade pressing against him from his own son. His angry look toward Akaran softened and sobered as his gaze settled on his son. He formed a handsign as a shadow clone with most of his chakra appeared beside the dragon. Suddenly, the dragon turned his head away from Akaran and breathed not fire but golden chakra over the doorway. This separated the real shogun and Musunde from his shadow clone, the dragon, and the others. Seizo turned to his son once they were cut off by the golden barrier that was powerful and transparent despite its deep golden sheen. "Do it, my son! Cut me down right now! I dare you!" Seizo's words could be heard through the barrier. He held Musunde's spirit sword against his heart. "I won't give these other insolent pigs the satisfaction of killing me! Do it, son!" Seizo's voice was theatrically taunting and mad as he ordered his son to commit patricide. Suddenly, his shadow clone would begin fighting. The shadow clone's eyes glowed a brilliant gold. A golden aura covered his body and formed samurai armor as he drew the thousand blade of legend. The great shogun used his shadow clone to appear before the others in his true power. "Kill me! With one flick of your sword you'll stop the control of the yokai, take my place as shogun, and end the war! Do it, you weakling, do it!" The real Seizo continued to taunt and remained defenseless as the tension mounted and a spirit warrior appeared behind the shadow clone. Now a golden samurai towered over them all and broke through the ceiling to reveal the open gray sky of hampered daylight. The shadow clone waved his sword down as the warrior spirit mirrored his movement. His sword aimed toward Ishikura as the two-hundred-foot katana of the spirit warrior was brought down. The titanic spirit sword was brought down and the blade would threaten Sumire and Ishikura. Meanwhile, the true Seizo used his mark to control the golden dragon. He breathed fire toward Akaran, Akihiko, Iksin, and the mob.

While the chaos of the spirit warrior and the golden dragon unfolded and kept the others occupied, the theatrics of Seizo's performance ended. He gave Musunde a genuine look that he likely had not seen upon his father's face since before his rise to the shogunate. He exhaled and stared into his son's eyes before continuing. "You know there is no going back, Musunde. This is an arrow that once fired cannot return to its quiver. My hope is that the shinobi will know not to attack us again. However, if this prompts further aggression from the shinobi then the familiar will evaporate any more invaders. I sought its power when it came to me, only my unique celestial mark can control it. I named it the Mark of the Familiar. Only one man can exist with this mark. In order for it to pass to you, you must kill me. This is indeed the familiar of legend as is its golden dragon mark." Seizo allowed his son a moment to absorb this information but time was of the essence. His voice was surprisingly gentle and humble compared to the insanity and brutality that he intentionally displayed to his other subjects. "My initial plan was to have you brought to me once the war was over and the shinobi and yokai were dealt with. I know that my assassination is imminent with this action. But it seems that the coups has come early and now you must take action. Much like the arrow I have fired, the action the great clans took in allowing the shinobi in also cannot be reversed. I know that the only way to protect our country from destruction is to destroy the shinobi and the yokai who both threaten our very existence in equal measure." Seizo looked through the screen as he continued to speak in low volume and privately to his son. "When you kill me you'll ascend to the shogunate as my heir and have full control over the familiar. However, you will be forced to see this war to the end as it has already begun. Once you take my place you must find a way to separate the five clans from the shogunate, restore the status of the Seiryu without further treachery, and end the yokai rampages. This is a heavy burden I have placed on you, son, but when you kill your "maniacal" father you will take my place as a hero. The people and the clans will be with you." This was Seizo's final play after a lifetime of expert political maneuvering. "Leadership means being willing to be hated to do what you believe is right for your people. I may be reviled by history someday but you, my son, will be the greatest shogun who ever lived. And I'm going to my death knowing that I've sacrificed it all for my people. Remember, that no one can know this truth or your political goodwill shall be evaporated. " Seizo hoped that his son understood all that he was saying as he pressed his son's blade deeper into the skin in front of his heart. His eyes softened further as he looked upon his son. "I love you so much and I'm so proud of you and Tatsuko." Seizo placed his available hand on his son's cheek before tenderly kissing his forehead. "I'm ready son. Send me to your mother." He smiled genuinely as he thought of his first wife's sweet face. This samurai was trained as a soldier and learned how to die long ago.

【TITLE: Shogun of the Land of Iron】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【GOLDEN DRAGON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】】▰【BUKIJUTSU | BUKIJUTSU | NINJUTSU】

Quote:
The Shogun's shadow clone has most of his chakra and stamina, 4,000.

Posting Order:

1. Seizo
2. Sumire
3. Mob/Ishikura
4. Iksin
5. Akaran
6. Akihiko
7. Soraru

Due to the size of the event, each person in the post order will have 48 hours after the previous person to post. Newcomers can join the post order at any time but will be included in order after Soraru in the following rotation. The post order can be flexible to suit our needs if necessary.

β–° Golden Dragon Barrier | Rank S+ | Spiritual | Overwhelming

β–° Warrior Spirit: Titan [ Senshi no Seishin: Kyojin ] | Rank S+ | Complex
While in the seventh and final virtue state the user manifests their full and complete warrior spirit. This ethereal warrior is the size of a bijuu and made from chakra and spiritual essence that is the same color as the Reiken and the energy covering the user's body. The spirit stands behind the warrior and mimics their attacks to devastating effects. Bukijutsu and taijutsu can be performed through the titan as a mirroring effect to greatly increase the area of effect and overall potency. The weapon of the spirit is two hundred feet maximally. The warrior spirit heals the damage that is taken by feasting on the user's spirit, repairing damage to itself once every other post (1-2 times).

β–° Golden Dragon Fire | Rank S | Spiritual | Overwhelming

Tenshuyami

Jenni Deer

kiiwispoet

Rosa Havoc

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:22 pm
User Image
✿ 𝔰𝔲π”ͺ𝔦𝔯𝔒 π”ͺπ”žπ”₯𝔬𝔣𝔲 ✿
π”˜π”«π”‘π”’π”žπ”‘ 𝔓ri𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔰𝔰

Quote:
Seizo screeched and yelled at Sumire as her eyes narrowed. They were butchered by a ship full of crew and Seizo was the reason why. He had ordered guards not to protect Seiryu and basically handed the clan to the enemies on a silver platter. They had nothing. It wouldn't' even surprise Sumire if he was behind this. Not to mention the manipulation he managed to pull off to 'convince' them to go fight pointless wars. She had to do something and she can only hope that there will be Seiryuus left, to keep with the Five Clan balance. Seizo managed to get to Sumire, for a moment as she can take the iron inside of her mouth as she bit her gum. When he had accused her to sit back and watch when he was the very one that had done so.

Purple hues glanced towards her friend as it slowly scroll down and she noticed the knives he had drawn. His knuckles were white but she said nothing as she listened. 'Be calm, Ishikura-chan...' She thought to herself as if it somehow could magically get the message to him. Too late. He started to shout at the Shogun as she was watching the guards and the Shogun's movements. Her father had taught her well even though she lived in hell for it. Tense and ready to act, she too, watch the strangers that had joined them. She did not know them or their intentions just yet. The eerily calm female kept her cool and prepared. Naturally shy, Sumire was also a bit out of her element. First, she spoke up which wasn't usual for her, and now all this.

A stranger had spoken. She saw him talking to Kura earlier and she couldn't believe what he was saying. He didn't spend enough time in the lands to utter such nonsense. Yes, they were small but they were powerful and together. It was the Shogun that had tipped the scales by ripping the five clans that were powerful together, apart. The horrid stranger had mentioned that he didn't care for it all. "Then leave." That was all she spoke. If he didn't give a rat's a** about any of this, nothing was stopping him from turning and leaving. He was another that she would have to keep an eye on. Saying such blasphemy without true research to what's going on, an ignorant fool. Then his true intentions showed, that he wanted the power to further himself. This explained why he spoke the way he spoke, he wanted power, just like Shogun does. Power. If not kept in check or controlled, everything falls. The Five Clans kept each other in check and obviously, the one that was removed, everything fell.

The handsome red-haired male with horns spat back to Iksin. At least she knows that she can rely on him, for a moment, if things were going south. He moved to a dangerous area and Sumire grimaced. She had an idea about the dragon and he made a risky move. 'Okay... he's not that close. I can still do it.' She thought to herself, her mind spinning and twirling with different things. Then the other male stood in front of the red-haired male as she let out a slow exhale.

Now.

The recent seated Head of Mahofu clan strikes. Hands flying fast and blurred, three clones of Sumire appeared. The moment they appeared, all four of them used the body flicker around the dragon. A Sumire stood in front of the two males, the oni and another hooded male. "Stand back!" She said with strength and urgency. All four of them did the handseals and a barrier formed, trapping the dragon inside the barrier. This massive drain, caused a bead of sweat to run down her face as she lets out a small pant. While she would possibly manage to stop the fire, there was nothing she could do for the sword. She can only hope that her childhood friend would pull through or at least, the two strangers behind her.

Outside, the Mahofu clan sided with the Raiu members as they chanted along with them and made sure that no one would be harmed during this mob-like energy.

Land of Iron [ Zaishin ] l Genjutsu Specialist l Scholar l Mahofu Clan
Fuuton l Katon l 2600/2600 Chakra l 2150/2150 Stamina

Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment and perform any technique the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the amount of chakra put into each clone. A clone can have anywhere from [1] chakra to all but [1] chakra of the user's pool. The same goes for stamina. The user must retain at least [1] of each pool or they will lose consciousness. Each clone takes [15] chakra to create, and up to three [3] clones can be made per activation. Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. The clone disperses if it receives a solid hit (C-rank or higher), or runs out of chakra or stamina. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones, and any remaining chakra and stamina is returned to the user. Shadow clones may be used to travel to various places while the user's real body remains in a separate location. There is no limit to the distance the clones may travel apart.

Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D [ ALL FOUR USED ]
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

Four Red Yang Formation [ Shisekiyōjin ] | Rank S+ [ ALL FOUR USED ]
Requires four people. Forms a barrier between the diameter of the location of the four individuals. Requires four S+ ranked techniques to break through. Cost one hundred and sixty chakra per castor to maintain.

Each Clone has 450 Chakra and 150 Stamina.

Sumire:
Chakra: 1250/1250
- 45 [ 15 per clone creation ]
- 10 [ Body Flicker ]
1345/1550
Stamina: 1700/1700

Clone A:
Location: ??? (let me know if you can tell the difference between clones)
Chakra: 350/350
280/450
Stamina: 150/150

Clone B:
280/450

Clone C:
280/450

j

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:43 pm
User Image

βœ˜β•‘ CHAKRAx 345/ 560 x βœ˜β•‘ STAMINAx 630/ 670 x βœ˜β•‘ XPx 1,000 x βœ˜β•‘ RYOx 30,000
xxxxx

"I was mistaken to have brought you along. Should have turned you away, you should leave Iksin. You'll be next after Seizo if that's what you want." Ishikura told him, his voice stabbed like icy daggers. Ishikura's anger was roaring like a great bonfire. What happened next though set his soul on fire. He felt himself agreeing with everything Akaran was saying, it prompted another step forward for him. The crushing intent in the air becomes easier and easier to fight back against. 'Kura was smiling, his eyes locked upon his Shogun, ready to strike when he could. He hoped they'd all survive the day, he wished to grab this Akaran and his companion a drink. He could see everything going on in the office with Seizo and Musunde, watching their interaction without hearing a word. Ishikura saw him place a blade to his own father's back and resolve to win fired up in him.

Ishikura's eyes slipped up, staring at the edge of the gigantic blade. He'd bellow out a war cry and bring his hands up, palms open. He focused and blasted chakra from his palms when the blade was within fifteen meters of him. Immediately after, his arms would move into the gentle fist stance. His blades ready to unleash a volley of attacks. In moments he was throwing his fists at the blade, as fast as he could. The Chakra blast was meant to slow it down as much as he could, to the point that his next one hundred and twenty eight strikes would be able to grind it to a stop.

Ishikura was stuck in the moment. He had all the confidence in the world, a boost of morale from his comrades put him in this position. He knew that his attacks were a gamble, and this could very well be the last fight he'd ever see. But he was resolute and focused every bit of his being into each strike. His blades pinging off the giant edge of the katana. Sparks flying, the noise filling the room as he did his best to keep from being cleaved in two. Kura's feet were planted, but he could feel the stress pressing into the floor, it even started to crack as he tried to keep the blade at bay. If he didn’t stop it right now Sumire would get hit too.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Lightning Strike Armor [ Raigeki no Yoroi ]
      The user expels chakra around their entire body as an electrical disc appears above their body and washes over them, coating them in an electrical aura that defends the user from damage of the armor's rank and below with an upkeep of ten chakra per post. If the technique's original cost is met or exceeded with an attack it defends against the technique ends. Foes who make physical contact with the user during this state are dealt tier three paralysis on the limb connected to the point of contact.

Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher [ Hakke Hasangeki] [Rank A-S]
      A powerful variation of [ Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm ]. This technique sends a mid-range wave of chakra directly towards an opponent, emitting from the palm. The impact is more than enough to punch large holes in mountains, so one can only imagine the damage it deals to the human body. Targets caught are swept up and sent flying backward with an immediate blunt force impact, and then take additional damage upon collision. Max range: 15 or 30 meters depending on rank. Deals its damage twice if the target connects with a wall or other surface. Mountain Crusher also completely denies the benefits of physical armor.

Eight Trigrams: One Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms [ Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō ] [ A ]
      The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred and twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly. Once someone is within range of Neji's field of divination, he assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack: First, two consecutive strikes to make two β€’ Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four β€’ Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight β€’ Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen β€’ Fifth, sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two β€’ Sixth, thirty two consecutive strikes to make sixty four β€’ Seventh, another sixty four consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of one hundred and twenty eight strikes. If the first two strikes connect, then the entire combination will continue unabated. In addition, this skill destroys an A-Rank amount of chakra multiplied by the appropriate value (ex. 1.25x) and locks a target out of using skills requiring chakra for three posts, up to A rank.

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Ichengo Angelus

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Jenni Deer

β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]