Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
February 2019 Wishing Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:27 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative: Thaddeus
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Cerynei
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Cerynei-Regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? a simply bundle of blue violets tied together with a white silk ribbon.
Short IC Response: Thaddeus had trekked to the site where other soquili had left their offerings to the stars above. It had been such a long time since he had last seen his sister and he couldn't help but wonder where his mother and she had moved on to since he had last seen them. He couldn't remember the last time he had heard his sister's laugh, seen her eyes crinkle with her smile, walked with her through her favorite field of flowers.

She was gentle, kind, sweet. Though she had never had a loud personality, she left an impression on everyone who encountered her. It had been such a long time since Thaddeus hadn't reconvened with his family in such a long time, and he was sure they had moved on to greener pastures that, that he could only hope the spirits above would reunite him with his sister.

Clarissa had always been of a weaker disposition. She had been sickly as a child, and while adulthood had allowed her to overcome mildest of days when her illness flared up, she was still stuck spending her time with their mother and being careful in everything and anything she did. While Thaddeus had dedicated his life to protecting others and being a travelling warriors, Clarissa had spent her days learning of ways to heal and soothe those around her.

He missed her.

Thaddeus tilted his great antlered form towards the night sky, looking upon the brightly twinkling stars with a soft, yet serious, expressions. "Spirits, please," he begged, "Reunite me with my sister, Clarissa. It has been many moons since I've last seen her or my mother. I want to know how she's doing. I want to know if she's found love yet. I want to know if she has found love for herself."

His blue eyes looked up to the sky with yearning. "I want to see my sister again."

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes~
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes~
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes~
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : Yes~
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes~
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes~

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All
Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yes
~~~ Lanturns?: yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: nothing that I can think of

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?:
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Spring twists please~
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) no valentines red
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: I wouldn't mind wind blown hair at all
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: religious/valentines markings

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: I wouldn't mind flowers
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: I would mind flowy scarves
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: I wouldn't mind ribbons and bows
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: I wouldn't mind arrows
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: I do mind candies/chocolates
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: I do mind hearts
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: I do mind toys
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: I do not mind cute baby animals
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: there's nothing else I can think of  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:46 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Muse
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm a child at heart with an imagination as huge as the ocean. Sometimes they say I'm too "imaginative" but, I know deep inside magic lives within everything. I just wish I could find a true friend that would accept and understand me".
10 Things I Like:
- Wings
- Purple Hues
- Whimsical Markings
- Delicate jewelry
- Flowy hair
- unicorn inspired
- Winter theme

10 Things I Don't Like:
- Monotone colorings
- Naturals
- Baldness
- Neon Colors
- Saddles

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Stepping up close to the alter the whimsical mare placed a set of feathers colored in clouds and rainbows down with a smile. Closing her eyes she wished fondly to anyone who would listen, "Oh great star as mystical as the ocean, please hear my wish I know only you will understand. Please give me a friend who will truly understand me. Someone that will see all the wonder in the land and truly "believe" in magic like my grandmother always told me stories about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Kiros
User ImagePermission: N/a
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
"I am a knight in employment to the great Pharaoh Atemu and the Lady Iset. I pride myself with their protection and my loyalty. What am greatly seeking is a companion to aide me in this great honor I have placed myself within, eager to face the unknown and stand by my side".
10 Things I Like: Armor, Canines, Felines, Wings, patterns, Markings, Fantasy, fluff, FF inspired, Egyptian
10 Things I Don't Like: Clowns, bugs, exposed organs, muddled colors, Extremely bright clashing colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single pink, blue, feather with a touch of gold from his wing representing himself and the loyalty he will give.  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:08 pm
Quote:

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation: Half-Sister
Breed (first choice): Kirin-Flutter
Breed 2nd Choice: Cerynei-Flutter
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Stardust, flowers, and fruit
Short IC Response: Please great star. I wish dearly to see my little sister again, to see how she has grown.

Quote:
A Loyal Companion

User Image

Who is Wishing?: Skadi of the Frozen Mountains
Permission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Skadi is fierce and dominating, striking fear into the weaker creatures of the woods. She is fearless yet not without compassion. She brings in those in need of aid, helping the forest creatures when they have been injured or become ill, mostly because of humans. Skadi revels in the snow and cold of the mountains she rules.
10 Things I Like:
-Wolves
-Foxes
-Bears
-Snow
-Forests
-Night
-Mountains
-Flying

10 Things I Don't Like:
-Humans
-Bugs
-Fire
-Clowns
-Bullies

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Bones, ice crystals in intricate shapes and hearty healing herbs fresh from the top of her mountain

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: sure
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : No thanks
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Blankets?: no thanks
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: no thanks
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: All good

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no thanks
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): No

~~~ Furry Accessories?: sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: no
~~~ Lanturns?: sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Not that I can think of  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:49 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert Markings
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sibling! Up to artist for male or female base
Breed (first choice): Kiringryph
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather from her own tail.
Short IC Response: Rajola stepped forward, daintily holding a feather in her teeth. It had molted from her tail, and she thought it would be the perfect offering.

"I hope I have a family out there, somewhere," she murmured, before glancing away. She dropped the feather at her feet. "I hope you can help me find them."  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:26 am
Star-Spoken
Usernames: magnadearel, Syrius Lionwing
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: Lifemate

Parent 1: Meoquanee, magnadearel
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Caesar, Syrius Lionwing
User Image
Uncert
Additional Parents: n/a
Link to LM or RP: Lifemate
Link to breeding agreement: above
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some feathers from Meo twined with tufts of fur from Caesar
Short IC Response: The little microraptor stepped out from under her large protector to stare up at the star bright in the sky. It filled her tiny breast with awe. Meo stepped forward with their tiny offering and set it to bask in the bright star light. The star looked so small, just like her.

“Little star, we wish for baskets of our own. Cat, bird, or both, it matters not. We’d love them forever.”

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Ok
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Ok
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Ok
Wintery Markings?: Ok
~~~ Bells? : No
~~~ Scarves? : no
~~~ Blankets?: no
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: no
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: ok

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): all
~~~ Furry Accessories?: ok
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: no
~~~ Lanturns?: no
~~~ Wintery pets?: ok
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: frills and human stuff

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Ok
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: ok

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: no thanks
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: no thanks
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: ok
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: too much pink/ clashing colors

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: ok
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: no thanks
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: no thanks
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: ok
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: no thanks
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: no thanks
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: no thanks
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: ok
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: frilly, human stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:38 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Amaryllis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: People tell me I am a very sweet mare, I do enjoy helping those I can. I try to see the best in others, which leads me to being naive and trusting too easily. I lived a pretty sheltered life in my old herd, my family liking to keep me close. So I will admit, I have a lot to learn about the world around me. I was also used to others doing things for me, like brushing my tail, and they made sure I had everything I could possibly need or want. Since I have joined Odakota, I have learned a lot of things, but I guess others still can take advantage of me. Others have said I am very delicate, but I am trying to learn to take care of myself more. I would love a friend who could be also a body guard to me, making sure I am kept safe. (Plus, her future mate would feel better she had someone to look out for her.)
10 Things I Like: Stars, flowers, Bows, glowing, pastel colors, alicorns, cute things, fairies, dragons, wings
10 Things I Don't Like: Demonic symbols, bald ponies, exposed innards, too much blood, bugs, Snakes, horror, all grey, bland pones, all brown pones
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather from her beautiful triwings and a little tuft of her tail fur.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure
Wintery Markings?: Sure
~~~ Bells? : Sure
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Blankets?: Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Christmas
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): None
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes!
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: No, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Nope, wouldn't mind

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) Nope, wouldn't mind (all spring/Valentine colors are fine)
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing I can think of

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Nope, wouldn't mind (long as it was in a cute or sweet way)
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing I can think of  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:58 am
Star-Spoken

Usernames: Pandora Talie
Permission: n/a both mine

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: [ X ]
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A runed stone
Short IC Response:

Lahari always tells other ponies that Aros and her are “not a couple.” She claims that she’s never felt that way about him, but her words are not entirely true. It’s not hard to see that her love for Aros is more than platonic. A lingering gaze here and a blush there. She’s obviously in denial about her feelings.

Aros on the other hand, has never had eyes for any other mare. They were best friends growing up; even though their time together was often interrupted due to circumstances out of their control. They met for the first time when Nostalion brought her family to the Druid’s Dreamgrove for protection. Aros was a student training as a druid. They had a few weeks together before her family returned to the Big Oak Grove. Seasons changed many times before they would see one another again. He recognized her immediately. His heart raced to see her walk down the path. Old enough now Aros begins to court her in earnest; a kind word here and a small gift there. But to no avail.

Fate or perhaps coincidence finds Lahari and Aros both in the presence of the Wishing star tonight. Neither knows the other is present. The mare looks up at the great star and begins to speak, “Hello there...“ She stops mid sentence, lost in thought. She still doesn’t know how to express her true feelings. Unaware that anyone else is nearby, Aros draws closer and also addresses the wishing star. “Wishing star, if it isn’t too much trouble, could you grant my humble request. I’ve been in love for so long, but I don’t know what to do.” Now that he is closer, Lahari overhears him and doesn’t hesitate to listen in. Aros continues, “She’s my best friend and I’m terrified that I’m going to drive her away with my advances. I guess most just ask you for children, huh?” Lahari trots over to him, “I guess you can ask for one of those, too.” Stunned he moves his lips but words escape him. She continues, “I’ve been trying to figure things out for a while now, myself, but I know one thing for sure: your attention will never drive me away.”

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: y
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: y
~~~ Wintery Colors?: y
Wintery Markings?: y
~~~ Bells? : y
~~~ Scarves? : y
~~~ Blankets?: y
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: n
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: y

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: n
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : n
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): n
~~~ Furry Accessories?: y
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: n
~~~ Lanturns?: y
~~~ Wintery pets?: y
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:56 am
Star-Spoken

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express

Usernames: Lady Argentum Draconis, Mameha Otome
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: Here

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert

Link to LM or RP: Lifemate
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of each of their feathers.

Short IC Response:
Zuben knew how much his life had changed since he'd met Faraji. It had happened so fast that it was all still a blur to him. In a good way of course.

Now however maybe it was time to take that next step in their relationship from couple to family.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): None
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Yes, Please
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Yes, Please

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: No, thank you
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?:Yes, but no bright pinks.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Please
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No heart marking noses.

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Please
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Please
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Please
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: No thank you
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:05 am
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Fuzzy Gumdrop
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Calixita
Permission:

Parent 1: 
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to LM or RP:  LM Agreement
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?  A long antelope horn, wrapped in a thick green leaf from the jungles and a vile of sand from the deserts.
Short IC Response: Carlisle stood at the edge of the oasis, his home, that overlooked the desert sand that stretched endlessly before him. He was keeping watch for his mate, Vesper, who often ran messages or goods to the nomad herds that dwelled there.
Something skyward caught the stallions eye, a star that seemed to shine brighter then any other. Carlisle had seen this star before. He had wished upon it many moons ago, and a short time later his long lost sister had reappeared.
Perhaps, if it did not seem to greedy of him, the star would be inclined to grant another wish. Just one more.
The large male went back to his resting spot to grab a gift he had been keeping, solely for the stars return. The spirits had heard his plea once, perhaps he would be lucky again.

His gift this time was a long black antelope horn, similar to the ones he wore, wrapped in a a dark green leaf from their oasis home and a small vile of sand on a string tied it all together. He placed it on a small rock over looking a small pool of water and looked skyward at the star.
" She saved me, from a life of loneliness and fear. She soothed my worries and took hold of my heart. Because of her, spirits, I can finally rest in the night and no longer need to run from my past. Weve been trying hard for a child, but the time has not been deemed right I suppose. We are ready, please. It would make her so happy. It would make us both so happy."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:05 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Soquili, Ryjin
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:

I come from a land very far away, and have spent many years wandering these soils. However, my heart often aches of home, and I was wondering, Star, if you might send me a friend - someone to remind me of home. I still have much to do and see here, but a reminder of the glorious lands I hail from, and someone who might bring me news would be a balm to my aching heart.

10 Things I Like:
Dragon-Otters
Koi
Wolves and Foxes with templates to give nods to Japanese animals/myths (kitsune, shiba inu, etc etc)
Sumi-e
Japanese themes

10 Things I Don't Like:
TOO Matchy-matchy

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
One of his scales  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:13 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Jaeger “The Ravenous”
User Image
Permission: n/a
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: FEED. MUST.....FEED..... FOOD?
10 Things I Like:
Spoops
gore
dragons
tribals
cats
celestial
fluff
long manes
10 Things I Don't Like:
Scenery as markings
Bald
muddy colors
clashing colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Bones from his recent meal.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:27 am

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Imp
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Pixie
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Mouse bones, collected originally for her "friend" Takka's spiritual rituals
Short IC Response: Blair blinks, orange eyes vacant, as she stares up at the wishing star. She says nothing, but drops some mouse bones from her jaw onto the ground below and gently buries them in the dirt.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:57 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Faithofthefallen, -[The Spoof]-, Kettyn
Permission: Indefinite Permission

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: Here (( essentially Faith,Spoof and I are keeping Jess and Relic true to each other. They won't stray. Hence the "indefinite" portion ))
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Relic, with Jessamine's imput and blessing, brings a tooth shed from each of them. Also left on the altar is a broken needle from Relic and a torn bandage from Jessamine. Relic has also managed to find and receive contributions from Coquette, Cosette and Colette.
Short IC Response:
Relic had heard whispers from those familiars in the Sinclair herd that a certain star was rising in the sky once more. Instead of going and surprising Jessamine this time around the stallion showed his wisdom and sought out the mare. It had been quite a while since he'd made the trek with a certain wish in mind. Jessamine had done this behind his back once before and the star had shone on her that evening and a little blessing came along a short while later. Talking late into the night the pair mutually decided to send another wish up to the heavens. It couldn't hurt to try.

Relic had left the next morning to make the well-rehearsed trip to the altar of the Wishing Star with a lightness in his hooves. It seemed as if he and Jess were truly beginning to see eye to eye with each other. It also brought a smile to his face that Jess's parents seemed pleased with his continued presence.

As quickly as he was travelling it still took the stallion to the next nightfall to reach the familiar hill. Ascending the inclined ground Relic glanced once more at the offerings that others had left before gently untying his own offering from around his neck. Letting the wrapped bundle fall gently to the ground Relic paused before searching the skies.

"I'm here once again. This time is different though as your gifts from before have strengthened the bond between Jessamine and myself. The hopes I've fostered have come true and Jess has proven that she's a wonderful mother. Our children have grown and thrived under our combined parenting. I come to seek your wonderful blessings once more as Jessamine and I seek to expand our family - for we are more than ready to be parents again - with no secrets between us."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: mistalina13
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: dawns_aura
Permission: Click!

Parent 1:
Uncert | Wingless | Itemless
Parent 2:
Uncert No Shawl
Additional Parents: N/A
Link to breeding agreement: Click!

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Nirmala leaves one of her feathers.
Short IC Response: "I did not know Gao Feng for long, but he did leave an impression." She smiled fondly.

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: mistalina13 & dawns_aura
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:14 am

Relation: Sister
Breed (first choice): Kirin
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A piece of glass from her lantern (ICly, it shattered)
Short IC Response: I'm shat at RPing but I can give you a bit of backstory instead?
Ethel was kidnapped from the Kawani lands as a foal and taken to another land as a gift to the new land's king. The people of the new land had not seen a Kirin before, and the king was enthralled. Ethel was flaunted, pampered, and treated as well as you can imagine the king's favorite pet would be treated. In adulthood, however, Ethel began to be paired with stallions native to the king's land, evidently in an attempt to create more like her for the king to keep and flaunt. Ethel wasn't having it. Having been spoiled for her entire life by the two-leggers, no stallion she was paired with was good enough for her to more than bicker with.
Several stallions and several years later, the king was enraged. In his eyes, Ethel was obviously infertile. He'd provided her with the best, most-proved studs in the land, and she still never fell pregnant. He ordered her taken back to her native land, to be traded with the Kawani people for their goods and their peace. Immediately after being received, the Kawani people removed her reins and set her free.
Ethel went from a pampered, looked after princess to fending for herself for the first time in her life. She did have a family, once. It's time she find them. <3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff