Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP-BATT] Old Aches (Become New Again) [Leeroi/Guouli] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Guo's knife slid out, blue blood coating it and dripping off. Blue, but not his own. Finally, something of Leeroi's he could claim for himself. Pain and blood and the adrenaline of it all. Finally, they could share how much it hurt.

But it's not...what he wanted. Not like this.

He pushed against Leeroi, hand feeling the sticky blood through Leeroi's shirt. The blood soaked through a little, staining his hand. When the pushing didn't work, he stepped back and wiped at his face, smearing the blood on it without thinking.

"You won't let me go home and I just...I just want to go home. I can't- I can't stand ******** being here anymore! You and your perfect ******** life with your perfect ******** quads. All you do is shove s**t in my face, when you're not leaving me to rot! And now you pretend to care? Now? Get... GeT ThE ******** OuT Of My Way!" He cried, brandishing his knife again and aiming for a leg so Leeroi might not be such an obstacle.

HP: 20/20
DMG: 4  
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:18 pm
Guo was mad... at... him? Just a second ago, they were having a fun time playing games and eating chips. What changed? Something about his perfect life? Quads?

His thoughts were interrupted by another stab to the leg. Leeroi cried out loud, stumbling back. He finally started to feel some adrenaline kicking in, but not fast enough. Leeroi had felt worse, but his thoughts were making the room spin. He couldn't focus. The rug had been ripped out from under him.

One thing was certain. There was no way Leeroi was going to let Guo run home. Not like this. Who knew what he might do in this state, if he was hurting his best friend like this.

"Coward! You're a ******** coward, Guouli!" Leeroi bared his teeth, bracing himself despite his wounds. "If you've got beef with me, you better ******** speak up!"

Leeroi punctuated his words by swinging a heavy-handed fist at Guouli's jaw. He missed.

HP: 10/20
DMG: 0  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:20 pm
Guouli cackled the moment he realized the punch whiffed past him. "I'm the ******** coward? I'm sorry, weren't you the one who moped on the couch because you ran away from your ******** black crush? And you had to have, what, some big ******** thing happen for you two to talk? Look in a mirror once in a while, bro!"

With something of an opening, and Leeroi's one leg messed up, he cut at the other one. He just wanted to cut the sturdy troll down.

"I'm trying to tell you right now and you stillll don't ******** listen."

HP: 20/20
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:23 pm
"I am listening!" More tears welled in Leeroi's eyes. Another stab from Guo made him whine. He didn't have a weapon, he didn't want his weapon. He wanted Guo to stop, to make some of his nonsense intelligible.

"You're not making any sense! What the hell does Hemera have to do with this?" Leeroi gave Guo a rough shove, trying to knock him over. If he knocked him prone, that at least gave him a little advantage in constraining him.

HP: 6/20
DMG: 1  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:52 pm
Leeroi shoved; Guo shoved back. "Just showing how s**t your ******** speccccial quads are. You know what they did at that mansion investigation? Jack s**t. You know who saved the night? Me. I did. Your local shitty criminal everyone expects to ******** everything up. But I guess because I'm not a ******** lowblood, it doesn't matter what good I do. And who got the dirt on the guy who melted your arm off? I did. I got ******** blacklisted because those dipshits at the Pits can't admit their prison ******** sucks. I went through all of that s**t but who cares, right? But, hey, you're busy. No time for any of that s**t because you gotta be out there getting doe-eyed over any bileblood who'll give you the time of day without cowering. And sometimes everyone's busy so I guess it's time to finally hang out with Guo so I'll still have a partner for Bloodfest. Right?"

HP: 19/20
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:16 pm
It was starting to fill in now. Guo was upset, he felt unappreciated. There was something missing though, the dots weren't all connecting. Leeroi supposed he would have to pry it out of him.

Stop, stop! You're going to kill each other!

The sound of Leeroi's lusus' eleven hooves shuffling across the floor quickly dominated the conversation. The bleating didn't help either. Leeroi gave it little regard, but decided to move the conversation anyways. Less blood staining the floor. He grabbed Guo roughly by the hair, starting to pull him to the door.

"Don't be ******** stupid. You don't think I care?" Leeroi growled low, leaning in. "You don't think I spend enough time with you? My moirail lives in Civisect, my matesprit's in NHC, now. I have work in Chittentown, or maybe ******** space! You see me at every free hour I have."

He tossed Guo out into the snow, but didn't leave him an inch of space to run. Maybe he should have brought his gun. A shot to the foot, and he wouldn't be going anywhere.

"And a reminder, Guo. I didn't go to the investigation, because I was sick in bed. I didn't go hunting for Gangrene intel with you because I lost my ******** arm." Leeroi bared his teeth, a bit from bracing the cold on his fresh wounds.

"But come on, let's hear another excuse!" Leeroi baited.

HP: 6/20

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:17 pm
"I'm the one making excuses? I'm asking to be ******** acknowledged and you're just tossing out how I don't deserve it because poor wiggler got a cold! Poor wiggler lost his arm sweeps ago and is using that s**t as his own ******** excuse! Give me a break. I've done s**t. I've done s**t that matters, too, Mister look at me I'm a sergeant did you forget I'm a sergeant! Mister hey a celebrity thinks I'm cute did you forget oh wait that didn't pan out now it's okay to forget. Blow me," Guo snarled.

"You care? That's rich. Literally every ******** time we've hung out lately it's been all about you. It's always your rules, your decision what we get to care about, when I'm a ******** cooler hue than you are! God, I can't even leave your stupid hive without your say-so, and now you you're all mad at me because I wanted some space and I literally had to stab you to get you the ******** away from me. Just... Like... ******** you! ******** this! I want to go home, and I will gut your dumb a** if I have to. You think I don't know how? Literally the only thing keeping me from losing my s**t at Bloodfest, I swear to god."

His own thumb cut into the top edge of his knife, something to help him feel despite the cold. "So, what's it gonna be? Disown my a** because I'm getting too hot to handle, or lose your innards?"

HP: 15/20
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:24 pm
"Ohhh my gog, Guo," Leeroi brought a hand to his own forehead, pulling at his hair. He thought he was bragging? He was sharing news about his life, not bragging. Guo should have tried it more often. Maybe he wouldn't have been so pent up. Making vague threats now, gog. Leeroi couldn't stand it. But Bloodfest... that was a new piece of information. Just how did that fit in?

"What the hell happened at Bloodfest? Whatever the ******** it was, you won't scare me. ******** try it, I dare you." Leeroi raised his robot arm, pointing it at Guo. The side vents glowed with charge, beeping threateningly.

"I don't want to lose you, Guo!" Leeroi yelled, trying to disguise his cracking voice.

Quote:
1/2 Adept Artifact, Offense Style B (2d6 Deal Double Damage. 1 ongoing damage for all turns after.)

HP: 2/20
DMG: 0  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:25 pm
He'd already threatened a military sergeant; what else was there left to lose? "I got sick of all the s**t goin' on with you! So I had to vent. I couldn't kick your a**, you were always just sooo busy. And the law wants my a** to rot so they'd probably say I was attacking an officer or some horse s**t. Rustblood nobodies though... No one cares when they wind up in a dumpster. She was mouthy anyway. Doubt anyone'll miss her."

Guo chuckled and flicked the tip of his nose with his bloody thumb.

His grin tightened at Leeroi's comment, though. He felt a flare of annoyance run through him, followed by a moment of hope, sadness, then mixed back into anger.

He laughed again. God, he couldn't feel his chest anymore.

"What is there left to ******** save, bro? I'm a dirty shitty criminal as far as everyone else is concerned, and for you..." he shrugged. Not a cute little lowblood. "No one else likes me anymore, so why should you?"

The blueblood didn't move, bleeding in the snow, right in Leeroi's crosshairs. "Just ******** do it."

HP: 15/20
DMG: x  
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:30 pm
Leeroi felt hollow. Winded. Cold.

Nothing made sense. Guo wasn't like this. Guo fought beside him, saved him. Guo was there for him. His best bro. Up until a moment ago they were hanging out and enjoying each other's company. Now, he almost felt sick to think about it.

"You killed a lowblood because you felt sorry for yourself." Leeroi stated aloud, mostly in an effort to clear up the message from Guo's web of excuses. His head was spinning with enough questions, regardless of what nonsense the other blueblood tried to add. Who was hurt? Psykgi? Would Leeroi even get a name if he tried to beat it out of Guo?

Leeroi's aim didn't change. His rocket fist hit Guo squarely, then grabbed onto him. Leeroi's grip tightened, vice-like. He snarled.

"Killing innocent trolls as a cry for my attention. You're worse than a criminal, you know."

Leeroi reeled the cord for his hand back in, trying to pull Guo to his feet. He'd feel better about beating his a** if he was standing. No excuses. No holds barred. Guouli had set himself up for failure, and Leeroi was going to make sure he knew that.

"You're a disgusting little creep, and you're an idiot for confessing."

Quote:
0/2 Adept Artifact, Offense Style B (2d6 Deal Double Damage. 1 ongoing damage for all turns after.)

DMG: 6  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:33 pm
Guo felt the blood roll down his face seconds after pain blossomed in his skull. He grunted and let out a grim chuckle. Before he turned burning eyes on Leeroi a second later. "I didn't do it for your ******** attention!" he spat. For some ungodly reason, tears joined in with the blood falling down his face. "I did it for my peace of ******** mind. Because nothing else ******** worked. Video games didn't work, talking to you didn't work, even Akkira..." Guo grimaced, then snarled. "We have a right to put uppity little shits in their place, you know. No one's innocent. ******** me for admitting it. Play hero all you want, but see where it gets you, bro. Everyone else is out for themselves." And it would get the dipshit killed. Oh well.

"Here's my question. What else am I supposed to do? I don't get to be the military's dog and pat myself on the back because I'm killing people for the 'right' reasons or what the ******** ever. So there goes that outlet. Please, tell me how to be a better ******** person, your highness."

HP: 9/20
DMG: x  
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:35 pm
"I don't ******** know, Guo! Maybe you could have asked my therapist moirail. Too bad I'm not stupid enough to let you anywhere near her now." If she was even still alive. Gog, Leeroi hoped she was alive.

Leeroi punched with his right hand, his robot hand holding Guo in place. He punched again, sloppily. The blood loss and the distress weighed heavily on him, but his grip stayed strong.

"Enough with your ******** excuses! You... You set yourself up for failure, everywhere you go! You don't get to be in the military, because you ******** that up. You don't get to be a good person after what you did, and you sure as s**t don't get to be my friend."

He raised his fist, readying another punch.

DMG: 7  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:40 pm
He couldn't stop the tears for whatever reason. Even worse, he went from leaking to an absolute bawl within a couple of gasping breaths. This wasn't...what he wanted. But did it matter? He kept losing, all the time lately. Now he was just in a game with no good endings. ******** this. ******** Leeroi.

Guouli always knew he wouldn't listen.

"Aww, is that how it is? After all you wanted to know soooo bad, after you didn't want to lose me or whatever... God. You're such a fake ******** binch." he said despite the stutters and hiccups. He could barely see, talk, or breathe, but Guo fought so hard to keep it together. "And I guess if we're not friends after I opened the ******** up to you, after playing by your stupid, shitty rules..."

His knife surged towards Leeroi's fist.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:01 pm
Crying. Guo was crying again.

Leeroi's fist hesitated, twitching. He was tempted to drop it right there, and offer some kind of forgiveness. He could pretend to forget. He could hug him again, be a shoulder to cry on like Guo was for him so many sweeps ago. He wouldn't get stabbed for trying this time, right?

Maybe it was his own dumb fault for asking. Maybe he did open a can of worms, but maybe he could find a lid for it, just for now. Maybe this was something that could be worked through, maybe Psykgi could help him be better. Maybe there was a glimmer of something good to salvage. Maybe he could fix this.

"Guo..." Leeroi's fist unfurled, hesitantly reaching for Guo's cheek. Before it had a chance to wipe away any of the blood or tears, Leeroi felt it. A sharp pain in his hand. He recoiled, letting go of his grip on Guo's arm.

"s**t!" Leeroi seethed, breathing sharp through clenched teeth. He fell backwards, landing on his a**. It took him a good second to process the hit, and after looking at his own hand, he frowned with realization. Looking back up at Guo, he had a hard time focusing on the blueblood's eyes. Maybe he could blame it on the blood loss, the dizziness from the pain. He just couldn't bring himself to ******** go... just go..."

Too much. All of this was too much. He brought his bloody hands up to his face to cover up his own crying.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:48 pm
He didn't see the hand unfold in time. Guo reacted too fast, ruining his last chance. But did it really matter? Could he have kept still in any case, after being throttled so much?

The blue blood stood there, a freezing, numbing mess, Leeroi on the ground. He was so confused. Did Leeroi hate him or not? Was anyone ever ******** consistent anymore?

Guo couldn't feel anything anymore. His rage smoldered only enough to ignore an order. He sunk down next to Leeroi. The knife ended up in the snow in front of him, though Guo considered it still. "I didn't mean to... I didn't think..." He fell silent. He swallowed, hiccuped. "I thought you were done with me. I just wanted to go home. You know? You know? You wouldn't let me. Why couldn't you just let me go home?"

Why did he think his protests would matter now? They sure hadn't earlier. He went quiet again, before finally saying in stuttering, frosting breaths, "I guess no matter what I do, I screw it up. I'm an absolute ********. I'm ******** up, bro. And I'm just...I'm so tired. Can you believe that? I'm tired of messing up every. Single. Goddamn thing I try to do. Like, what's the point of going home at this point? I managed to get just about everyone I've met to hate me. You hate me." He felt woozy. Maybe that made it easier to speak. "And believe it or not... I didn't want this. But I don't get to restart. I just get to be miserable and helpless in my own bullshit. It's the most pathetic route you've probably ever seen. No wonder you never saw anything in me. Just...just issue a warrant for my a** for attacking an officer so they can just end this s**t already."

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff