Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn smiled at the detective before spitting out his latte in surprise when Morgan explained to the witch was. "The Baba Yaga?" he all but squealed once he managed to free his windpipe. "Well, I can understand that. No one wanting to deal with her, but still her powers are nothing to sneeze at either." he added after a moment of pulling himself together, To think they were on their way to see Baba Yaga. Good thing he brought his phone because his friends would never believe him. HE paused in this thoughts to look over at Morgan when he felt the energy in the car change. "I assume that she either harassed them or got in the way?" he said, just picturing the scene in his mind and couldn't help but snort at the image. He sat back and listened to Morgan describe how the witch owns a small part of the forest and her history on how she obtained it. A Emperor, huh? There was definitely a story behind that if the legends were being truthful.

Syn gave him a look. "I've met plenty. Including one who wanted to use me a her personal dress up doll. It took me three months of therapy to get over that. Another who wanted to kill me because she thought I was too pretty, never mind me being a man. She was vain and had a complex about being the prettiest thing in the town. There I was, minding my own business and practicing my healing abilities, and the next thing I know I got a huge fireball coming at me from nowhere. Apparently, her boyfriend thought I was cute and she didn't take to kindly to that." he replied, shaking his head at the memory. "I've never had a witch help with my training. I only had one teacher and she was an Elf. A high-priestess to be exact." he said after a moment.

F-XylilShrink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:47 am
User Image

"A high priestess? That's interesting, guess time in Hael must've been fun before moving out here huh?" Morgan wondered since he have yet to go to the other cities in Akatia even after being assigned to assist with investigations in St. Arcadia. The light turned green as the car began moving again and it was only a few traffic lights later that they've reached the freeway heading west. Not much conversation going on between the two as the only ones talking were the commentators over on the radio, though thinking back on Syn's encounter with other witches, the one that felt jealous of Syn's appearance had a slight resemblance to the story of Medusa, but instead of a curse it was just a simple violent act. Morgan suppressed a chuckled before clearing his throat a bit.

Getting close to Baba Yaga's forest, a slight feel of dreadful aura can be felt but Morgan knows the consequences of his decision as he'd rather push on than back down now even though it may result deja vu. "Well about Baba harassing or getting in the way of law enforcement the first time, it was more of a constant stream of pranks and not wanting to deal with the police kinda shenanigans, one of her pranks gave a rookie a bad sense of taste." he shivered a bit just from recollecting that memory brought a bad chill up his spine and feeling sorry for the rookie. "If she's back to her tricks again, don't anticipate a warm welcome." he warned Syn not wanting the young healer mage to fall victim to the witch's horrible pranks or to have another bad run-in with another witch, especially one like Baba Yaga. "It's also one reason she was forced to move here from Russia, pulling a nasty prank ON St. Petersburg was the last straw from the Russian government." Morgan felt a little sorry for Baba though even what she did was immature for someone her age, though what he said was supposed to be kept a secret which may bite him in the back one day. "Please keep that a secret between the both of us." asking Syn to keep what he said between the both of them.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:58 am

"Fun is not the work I would use. Try hell. "My teacher was a slave driver. She made sure that I had complete control over my abilities before letting me actually do anything. 8 years under her teachings and thought it was hard I learned a lot from her." he replied with a smile as they continued on their way. He quietly continued to sip on his drink, falling into thought as the car continued to roll on. He eyes Morgan out of the corner of his eye before shaking his head and his attention full ahead. He wondered what the witch was really like in person as he had a hunch that she wasn't as the myths says she was. Then again, he was no expert so what did he know? He froze for a few seconds when he felt that dreadful aura pass over them. He shivered for a moment before managing to throw it off after a minute. "Ugh. I'm going to take a guess and say that the aura we just felt was Baba's?" he asked, after pulling himself together.

That had been...unpleasant to say the least. He blinked a few times before nodding. "Of course, Morgan. I won't tell a soul." he replied with a smile. "Healer' s honor." he added, being serious.

F-XylilShrink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:32 pm
User Image

Morgan smiled though the feeling they felt before coming close to the forest had him shrugging it off. The freeway seemed way more active and lively though the off ramp that leads up to Baba's forest was vacant and hardly anyone taking the dirt road deep into the forest. Morgan hummed to himself, trying to remember the route from the last time he was here. A turn here, a U turn from a certain tree and an inclined hill where a few trees were turned inwards into the road as Morgan was careful not to crash his car. It wasn't long before Baba Yaga's hut comes into view, it was on the move, Morgan rolled down his window as he slowly follows behind the house on chicken legs. "Hmm, oh right I should use this to stop it." he thought out loud pulling a necklace he had around his neck, the hut slows down before stopping at a nice spot. Morgan parked the car close to the front door before turning off the car and giving out a breathy sigh.

"Alright, moment of truth now, hopefully Baba's caretaker is working today." he stated with a hopeful tone as he looks at Syn, "Ready to meet Baba Yaga?"[/color]

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:38 pm

Syn just sat in silence as he watched Morgan remember the route he had taken the last time he was here. It took a few minute but the hut eventually came into view. What the...? The hut has legs. And was currently on the move. He pulled out his phone and quickly took a photo before Morgan pulled out some sort of necklace from around his neck and the house stopped, settling where it had laid down. Well, you learn something new everyday, He looked over at the other male with an raised eyebrow. "Caretaker? You know what. I do not want to know." he replied after a beat before thinking about the other's question. Was he ready? Hell no. Was he excited and a little nervous? Yes. But he was determined to see this through and nodded. "Yeah. Let's go do this." he said, determination filling his voice. He would do this, just to see if the legends are really true. Not that he didn't believe Morgan, it was just better if her saw the witch with his own eyes, you know?

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Page 3! Yay! Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:10 pm
User Image

Nodding at Syn's reply, Morgan steps out of the car as he gazes up at the house, knocking on the roof of the car he sighed a bit, "Please don't be an illusion, Baba." with hopeful intentions he closed his door holding the necklace out and with every step closer, the necklace began to look like it's being pulled in towards the house, an unknown force began emanating from the house itself until the necklace was first to reach over the patio as the intimidating aura vanished. A sigh of relief escapes Morgan's breath as he puts the necklace back on. Turning his head towards Syn, Morgan gave him a thumbs up with a smile as he walked up to the door. Checking the door itself, Morgan was being cautious as nothing seems to happen, "Alright" he said to himself as he uses the door knock.

Waiting for a reply, nothing answered the door, Morgan's brow furrowed a bit as he uses the door knock again only this time, a bucket had landed on his head upside down. A slight pause caused Morgan to think a little before removing it off his head, it was empty but as he looked into it, a puff of black smoke blurred his vision. "A powerful witch who would often use her magic for pranks... Luckily she didn't use her dangerous pranks on us... or me at least." Placing the bucket down to the side of the door, the sound of two people giggling at something funny fills the ambience of the forest.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:43 pm

Syn followed after him cautiously as they got closer to the door. He felt his own magic shift against the current magic around the area and decided that it was nothing too serious and settled down. Unfortunately the feeling caused flowers to bloom in his hair as a result, so now he resembled wearing a flower crown made of purple roses. Damn it. He stood a few feet away as he watched Morgan used to the door knock to knock against the door thought nothing happened after a few minutes. He couldn't help tense up at that. He blinked in surprise as when Morgan went to try again, a bucket fell on top of his head. "Oh, dear. Are you okay, Morgan?" he asked worriedly when he saw the black smoke envelop the other's face. He pulled out a napkin from his bag and got closer to wipe the residue from the other's face when he heard the giggling.

"I'm going to take a ganger and say that the giggling belongs to Yaga?" he said after a moment, his blue gaze sweeping the forest as the trees told him that two people were near them, watching them.

F-XylilShrink
[/quote}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:00 pm
User Image

"I can only discern that one is an elderly woman who's supposed to control her pranking habits and a young college caretaker who's not really doing good of a job." Morgan said though he didn't seem angry or irritated. The giggles continued as the source of those giggles appeared from the side of the porch. An elderly woman is seen leaning on her broom while the young cu-sith female standing beside her covers her mouth as she couldn't help but giggle. Thanking Syn after most of the black residue was wiped off. As the two giggled at Morgan's downfall, he wasn't but seemed tolerant, "Baba, we talked about this." in a unhappy tone as Baba Yaga walked over patting Morgan on the head, "Sorry deary, for this old woman for wanting to cause a little trouble. In all actually it was Wolfy's idea." Baba said apologetically and pointing that it was the young cu-sith's idea which she felt betrayed by Baba, "Baba!" she exclaimed, but then they laughed it off. "Well since you've brought company, why don't you two come in, it'll be cold soon so might as well get comfy inside." Inviting Morgan and Synergy inside as Wolfy heads in first. Not wanting to complain, Morgan shrugged not having anything else to do as he gesture if Syn doesn't mind.

Ooc: I sorta wonder if I should make Morgan's personality change over the course or keep him the way he is as a sort of Kuudere as what some would call.
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:31 am

Syn snorted at that statement before shaking out the cloth he had used to wipe Morgan's face and then placing back into his pocket. He took a few seconds to stare at the elderly woman in front of him and couldn't help but be awed. So this was the infamous Baba Yaga. He so wanted to take a picture but refrained from doing so. And besides he didn't think it would go over well if he took it without her permission. So, he decided that he would wait and ask her about it after all of this was done. He watched on in amusement as Baba patted Morgan on the head like some puppy. He looked over at the cu-sith woman, taking her in before turning his attention back to Baba and her statement. He wanted to say something about her kind of fun but he remained silent as he didn't want to anger the witch who could probably turn him into a toad if she wanted to. Syn eyed her and house for a few minutes before deciding that it wouldn't hurt and nodded to Morgan before heading inside, being wary.

F-XylilShrink

Occ; I think it would be interesting to see him change over the course of the story. But he's your character, so go for whatever you want to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:15 pm
User Image

"Come now I have not a lot of time with "my" work such, take as much photos as you'd like as well." Baba stated as Morgan and Syn both entered the house as the elderly woman leads em to an empty table but as she sat down, a bunch of sweets and pastries fills an empty plate when it appeared. "Baba, you know a lot of people aren't gonna believe even if we take a selfie with you." Morgan argued at the fact in which Baba only snickered at his statement. "Da, da I know, they wanna see me riding my mortar and seeing me wield my pastel stick while flying around laughing like I've gone insane." she laughed as her chair flew up a little thanks to her cheery mood. Wolfy was also seated at the table as she covers her mouth giggling while munching on a Danish dessert. "Ah those artists sure have plenty of imagination when they hear things from others, I don't bother correcting them especially during that time when I-" She was stopped when Morgan gave her a certain look in which she cleared her throat, her chair came back down gently. "Mmm right secret, sorry solnyshka, I suppose it's business time da?" she giggled. Morgan offered the chair beside him to Syn as he himself sits down. Baba Yaga eyes Syn a bit then looked back at Morgan as if knowing what he's about to say. "Stand there for a moment malyshka. I think I know why you two are here." without hesitation she was up from her chair as she cupped Syn's cheeks while examining him. Looking up and down from the top of his head to his chin, tapping Syn's left cheek bone than his right and gazing deep into his eyes. Humming a little Baba then placed her hands on Syn's shoulder before looking back at Morgan. Patting Syn's shoulders, Baba then patted his back with a happy grin on her face.

"Interesting enough?" Morgan wondered seeing that Baba knows about the company he brought with him. "He'll do, I suppose, come, come sit, let's talk a little." Baba saunters over to her chair, Morgan on the other hand wonders what she meant.

Ooc: I guess, he's sort of a "More work, less fun" type of guy even though the play right now has a bit of humor. But maybe as time passes, he might open up.
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Syn just shook his head. "No one will probably believe me, but I will still take a picture of you to make sure that I actually met you and not some figment of my imagination." he replied after a second before taking a quick picture if the witch before sliding the phone back into his pocket and then helping himself to a chocolate éclair among the pastries that had appeared out of nowhere. The pinknette decided to keep any comment about Baba being insane to himself as he watched her fly up into the air and then back down again. He blinked at the pause in Baba's sentence and wondered about what time that was and looked over to Morgan to see him giving the witch a stern look. Huh. There's a story there somewhere. He wondered if he could attempt to try to get out of the witch but decided not to. Syn took the offered seat with a smile at the detective before turning to the witch,

Only to find her already in his personal space. He had to fight back a flinch at the closeness as Bab poked and prodded at him until she was finished with her examination. What the hell had that been about? He looked over at Morgan once again when he asked if he was interesting enough and had to wonder if he should be flattered or insulted by Baba's comment. He decided to take it as a compliment and focused on the woman before him.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: I noticed that. Lol. Of course, that's up to you. I'm down with whatever you go for.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:29 am
User Image

"I never get much healer types coming to me, well most would avoid my sight anyways, actually that's a lie, it's mostly because I'm under house arrest." Baba Yaga grumbled picking up a strudel from the dessert plate and taking a bit out of it, Wolfy was on her second dessert, Morgan was served some tea from a floating tea pot when a little cup and saucer landed gently in front of him, another little cup and saucer landed by Syn as the tea pot hovered over pouring some tea into his cup. "Well now that you've actually brought me someone interesting, you've held your end of the bargain, so I'll hold my end. Here let me see your arm little one." Holding out her hand to Morgan as he seemed a bit hesitant at first until he spoke up. "How's this related to you helping the department with the serial killer-" "Hush now, give hand or I change my mind." Baba hushing Morgan and being insistent on wanting to see his hand, he took a few moments as he took a deep breath and exhaling with a sigh.

Extending his left arm towards Baba, she takes his hand scooting a little bit closer as she rolls up his sleeves. With her right thumb on the palm of his hand and her other below his elbow, Morgan jumped a little spark singing his arm. "This'll help you one day, I cannot say how, but I know for sure, you'll be able to figure it yourself." Baba announced with a smile as she pats Morgan on the cheek for being like a brave little boy. "And for you malyshka, something to remind you of Baba Yaga." with a wick of her finger, a little pin came flying by as it pins itself onto Syn's hat, it had a little animate mortar and pastel as it looked like it's crushing herbs. "Think of it as a gift for being a brave little healer, da?" she smiled with a humble grin.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:29 pm

Syn blinked at that. House arrest? What did Baba do that would require her to be placed under house arrest? He pushed the thought aside for another time when he saw the tea cup floating in front of him and the teapot pouring the tea into it. He carefully accepted the cup and thanked both the teapot as well as Baba as he took a sip. He decided to ignore the interesting comment for now as he watched both Morgan and Baba. Little one? Well, Morgan probably would be considered one if Baba was an old as he thought she was. He paused in his drinking to see what Baba was actually going to do when she asked for the detective's arm. He started in surprise when he saw a spark of magic absorb itself into the other's skin. He was curious on how that was going to help with Morgan's case, but he decided that it was none of his business and left it alone.

He watched as the little pin fly over to him and attach itself to his hat. "Ah. Thank you, Lady Yaga." he replied with a small smile and a bow of his head, accepting the gift. Though, he would probably get a closer look when he got back home.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:37 pm
User Image

"Oh please, call me Baba, almost everyone I know would call me that, besides I don't mind being called someone's grand mama." Baba nodded with a proud smile like a kid who's feeling proud of themselves for completing a science project and munching away at her strudel, Morgan studied what she did to his arm before rolling down his sleeve, might want to figure it out back home at the end of the day. Baba and Wolfy were gossiping amongst themselves, where Wolfy was having trouble for a school project. Morgan decided to grab a pastry picking up apple strudel as he took a small bite. It was quiet for a bit as Morgan noticed Baba and Wolfy staring at Synergy with wonder. "He's still too pretty to be a guy." Wolfy argued as Baba waved her off, "Oh no, he's just more handsome that's all." Baba retort as they looked at Morgan. "If only he combed his hair a bit and wear something nice maybe." "Yeah maybe" they both commented on Morgan's appearance as he just looked away taking another bite of his apple strudel with an atmosphere of "please change the subject" kinda feel. He had a thought though as he looked at Baba after putting down his dessert, "Baba, I don't recall telling you that Syn here was a healer." he inquired remembering what Baba said before as she just laughed. "Please I'm Baba Yaga, I can tell one's type just by looking at them in the eye. Though he's had some bad luck with other witches too. Glad Baba's not one huh?" she laughed, "Oh I'm not teasing you Syn, I know how other witches are." she apologize with a wave finishing up her cup of tea and strudel.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Syn smiled but nodded. "Okay, Baba." he replied, taking another éclair while using his own magic to keep his teacup floating in the air. Syn realized he was being stared at and raised an eyebrow at both Baba and Wolfy. Was there something on his face? was his thought as they continued to stare at him in awe. He blinked at the statement about being too pretty and snorted. "You two ladies aren't the first to say that. And you certainly will not be the last." he replied after a second as he continued to snack on his éclair. He looked over to Morgan and saw what they were talking about but him personally, he thought the detective looked rather okay in his own right, Then again, that was his own opinion. Syn tilted his head to the side, when he realized that Morgan was right. He had never told the witch what he was, so how did she know? Interesting. "Yeah. It's fine. I'm just glad you aren't one of the ones I've met over the years. I don't think I could handle another nut coming after me." he said with a shake of his head as he finished up his snack and his tea.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas