Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Academy] Inside the Castle
The Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:27 am
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | My Occupation?: Full-time hero/Part-time TA | My relationship status?: Taken by Daisuke Amsel~
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Nervous/Excited | Who am I with?: A student and Daisuke | Where am I?: Inside the Castle - Gym class | OOC: --

User Image

Nervous felt like a word which didn't properly describe the level of nervousness he was currently feeling right now. To be back in the classroom once more, to be at Daisuke's side as the man taught. He really didn't want to disappoint. Nor did he really know what one would wear as a gym assistant. Considering that it was a class of being active and moving around, he figured that something breathable would be good. So, he picked out his usual black formfitting workout shirt with a turtle neck, and no sleeves.(The one in his images) For his pants, he wore black yoga pants which ended past his knees, and then his black sneakers. With his light hair, he liked to often pick a color that was opposite to the soft lavender white tresses he had. So, that was usually black. Speaking of which, he had his long locks pulled back into a ponytail.

After today, he would make sure to ask Daisuke what would be ideal for him to wear in future classes, but for now, the newbie TA would stick to his workout clothes. After he ate his breakfast and gathered his things, bounced around excitedly on his heels while talking to Mitsuru. It was like their roles were reversed, where it was Heisuke's first day of school and Mitsuru was the mature adult seeing him off. He would ignore the part where Mitsuru started laughing because he was all doe eyed and childlike. He would rather recall the part where Mitsuru gave him gifts to commemorate all of his recent growth and the hug they shared. Yes....he got emotional. It was an emotional moment, okay?!

Now, he was walking into the gym, his bag strap on his shoulder. He looked around, before he saw Dai and waved happily. Jogging over to the man, he stopped just short of glomping him and cleared his throat softly. He tried to give his best serious and professional face.

"Good morning Mr. Amsel, I am going to be your new TA."

He said with his deep voice, his chest puffed out manly like and his brows furrowed. And then...that all went away as he started laughing before he glomped Daisuke anyways in his excitement.

"Thank you so much for letting me be your TA Dai-chan! I am excited to begin.~"

The happy man would smile softly, before he would sigh and his face would get close to Daisuke's as he held his chin. With a 180 personality change again, his voice would deepen and quiet down again as his gaze became sensual.

"((Ahhh, I want to kiss you so bad. This is going to be hard.))"

The sensual man would say softly in his native language, before he was pulling away again with a cheery smile to set his bag down and stretch. Back to his bubbly personality now as he raised his arms up high and cracked his knuckles.

"This is going to be a fun day!"

Alykia
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:04 pm
    tiny14xx2
    Alykia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My flower, withered between
    The pages 2 and 3
    The once and forever bloom gone with my sins

Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love
    And reveal to me my true name

Oh, how I wish
    For soothing rain
    Oh, how I wish to dream again
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark
    For hope I'd give my everything"

Daisuke Amsel
    "Loony Toon"

He knew there hadn't been a reason to worry: Hei-chan seemed perfectly happy to be back in the classroom, didn't seem to be much worry at all. Though knowing his little Moonbeam and the man's family dynamic, there was a decent chance he had managed to dispel the nerves while at home with Mitsuru-san. That was something he was curious about, why Hei-chan had chosen to work with him. Frankly, of the three prime possibilities, he would have ranked himself as second best. Koyanagi-sensei, Mitsuru-san, and himself were all either dear friends or close relations of Hei-chan's, and likely any of them would have been quite willing to take him in as an assistant. Though he admired the man, Daisuke had to admit that Koyanagi-sensei would not have been a good choice: he had heard about dissections in the class, which he couldn't imagine his sweet little cherub liking, and Koyanagi-sensei, well, from training he could remember him as a very strict and stern commander. Which was perfect in the military, and had probably saved their lives countless times, but it wasn't really what Hei-chan needed now. Daisuke and Mitsuru both were rather gentle and compassionate, which would help Hei-chan to ease into the position, but Daisuke worked in a loud, fast-paced setting with kids running all about, whereas Mitsuru's class was calmer and more, well, civilized. Even if he didn't feel he was the best option, he was going to make things work as perfectly as possible.

An intense blush bloomed on his cheeks when Hei-chan addressed him so formally. ((Ah! Not what I wanted! I am not dom, not dom!)) At the same time, he couldn't help a slight snicker which escaped. Sein klein Mondstrahl was many things, but macho was not one of them. Still, it was an adorable attempt. Soon the facade was dropped, and he once more gazed upon the real Hei-chan. "Thank you for choosing to work with me out of so many other excellent options." He managed to keep his composure until Hei-chan was right on him, holding him by the chin, enchanting his hapless prey with his voice so deep and soft. For a second his eyes fluttered closed and he was ready to submit himself to whatever the man did to him. Unfortunately, the next move was to pull away and revert back to his bubbly nature. How the hell did he manage to change moods, tones, whatever so damn fast!? It was hard for Daisuke to keep up! (("Harder than you think. Japanese is the second most commonly spoken language here. So if you don't want people to know what you are saying, you are gonna have to find another language." )) To prove his point, he looked over to Yoshiro and addressed him quietly and courteously, (("Yoshiro-san, it is a pleasure to see you this morning. I appreciate your punctuality, like usual." )) Daisuke had to use German as his secret language; he wasn't sure what Hei-chan would do.

"We are the children you reject and disregard
    These aching cries come from the bottom of our hearts
    You can't disown us now, we are your own flesh and blood
    And we don't disappear just because your eyes are shut, now tell me

Love, loss
    Like a bullet's path
    Tear through
    The cavity of my chest
    Lights out
    Because the fuse has blown

As their castles crumble slowly
    We watch them fall
    Their crown slips from heads unworthy
    As we gain control

This is the family that we crossed or never had
    This is a war that was lost the day it began
    'Cause it's the race we run, but it keeps us at the start
    And it's the song I sung from the bottom of my heart, that's how we

Read you
    Like a polygraph
    Not one
    Single bone in your back
    Own up
    To how you let us down"

With: Hei-chan and Yoshiro-sanxxxxxxRelationship: DatingxxxxxxPain: 0/10xxxxxxOoc: Why do I keep trying to put "Engaged" instead of "Dating"?

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:37 pm
    Alykia
    tiny14xx2

"Өвөг дээдсийн өвлөж өгсөн газар шороог хайрлаж чаддаггүй нь юу вэ юу вэ юув
    Өтгөс буурлын захиж хэлсэн үнэт сургааль худлаа болдог нь юу вэ юу вэ юув
    Өнө л мөнхөд мандан бадрах чонон сүлдэт Монгол түмэн тэнгэрийн тамгатай
    Хөвчин дэлхийд нэрээ дуурсгах хүмүүн тахилгат эзэн Чингис нартад залрана, нартад залрана"

Нэргүй Олхуноуд
    Cerretti Сунс

It was finally Friday, which made very little difference to Nergüi. No matter the day, he would probably be stuck doing homework most of the time, with the occasional break to go outside and enjoy what little nature the place had. His tutor had sort of just up and left, so now there was only one person at this school with whom he could easily converse, and that person seemed to constantly be on an emotional rollercoaster. Though he had never been a particularly social person, he couldn't shake this feeling of being utterly alone. Not even the strolls with Rover, a spirit dog he knew, or late night cuddles with Puff could shake this melancholy. His studies were starting to take a turn for the worse as frustration and loneliness combined to form an unbearably heavy burden on his shoulders. Oh well, at least there was little chance he could fail at today's class. Though, he probably shouldn't have thought that, there was always a way he could fail at something, and most of the time it was because he didn't really understand what was going on.

He made it to the gym easily enough, no companion walking with him today, for he hadn't bothered to find anyone. He bee-lined for the locker room to change, gym clothes looked absolutely horrendous, and even though he was not particularly vain, there was no way he was going to be seen in them outside of class. Afterwards, he leaned against the wall furthest from everyone else, and allowed his body to slowly descend to the floor. His legs were held tight against his chest, his head resting on his knees as he stared out at nothing, and the nothingness stared back at him.

Daisuke noted the student's arrival with a pang of guilt. Several times, he had tried to talk with the kid, but he was always brushed off. He had received a note saying the kid was an English language learner, and that instruction to him needed to be phrased simply and clearly, and if possible, written as well. He had no idea what it was like to be in a country where you could barely understand what others were saying, to be isolated through no fault of your own. He motioned over to Hei-chan and spoke quietly to him. (("See that kid who just walked in? I've been trying to get him to talk for a while, but he always brushes me off. He doesn't speak English well, so I think he feels a bit isolated. Do you think you could go over and talk with him? You have a much better way with words than I do. I don't know what other languages you may speak, but if you could say even a little something to him in Mongolian, Chinese, or Russian, I think it would make him very happy." ))

"Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя
    Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье
    Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе
    Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя"

With: No onexxxxxxSpirits: NonexxxxxxLocation: GymxxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:01 am
    User Image
    Jesse "Heartbreaker" Barnes

Whose in love with me: ___ l With: His Classmates l Activity: Getting ready for class l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jesse had walked down the hallways letting out yet another horrid yawn as he tried to wake himself up as best as he could at the moment in time. No doubt that Gym class will wake him up but until that happened he would proceed to internally forever curse waking up early. Two weeks of classes had been about what he had expected, a lot of hard work but on the plus side he was doing rather well in the grades department so far. Despite his laid back and casual attitude Jesse was pretty studious and was taking this school much more seriously than he did his schools of the past. Jesse wanted to be a hero or at least a sidekick, something. He just wanted to be out there officially doing some good for the people and helping them out in anyway that he possibly could. Of course right now he needed to focus on his schoolwork before he got too ahead of himself and began daydreaming. Gym class! Right! Got it! Jesse would quickly slip into the locker room and changed into his gym clothes and stretched a little bit while letting out a small little groan. After being cooped up in a chair doing homework for so long he was more than happy to finally be able to get a bit of exercise in at long last. With that he entered into the gym and looked around, grinning as he threw a hand up and waved at Yoshiro with a happy grin. He was just about to make his way over to his friend when he glanced over and saw someone all by their lonesome. His name was hard to remember and they hadn't spoken at all yet, the poor guy looked pretty lonely all the way on his own over there. And Jesse being the social butterfly decided that today would be the day that he and the lonesome male spoke! And so with a happy smile on his face and a chipper attitude Jesse walked up to the other man and slid down the wall beside the other man as he put his hand up in hello "Hey dude! Don't think we've spoken yet! If you don't know, I'm Jesse!" he happily introduced himself to the other man being as open and friendly as he could to the other man just as he was with everyone else.

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:39 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | My Occupation?: Full-time hero/Part-time TA | My relationship status?: Taken by Daisuke Amsel~
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Nervous/Excited | Who am I with?: A student and Daisuke | Where am I?: Inside the Castle - Gym class | OOC: ((for Japanese)), {{For Chinese}}, [[For Russian]]

User Image

"What do you mean? You are the obvious choice! I would get lost if I tried with Seiji and Mitsuru would be too flustered to teach if I was there. He gets all embarrassed when I praise him in front of people."

He said that with little to no shame whatsoever. He looked around curiously to see Yoshiro, lifting his hand to wave to the student and the other students that came in after. It was a bummer that Japanese wouldn't work, but he at least had Chinese to get by if he wanted to say something less appropriate. Though he was telling himself that he would do his best to behave so that the sweet Dai-chan didn't get into trouble for jumping his boyfriend during class. This was not the ideal place for them to be all lovey dovey.

As Dai-chan directed Heisuke's attention towards a particular student, the man studied him for a moment. His tanned skin and dark hair, as well as the way he carried himself, really showed that he wasn't really from around the area. Which was totally okay! Neither was Heisuke. Resting his hands on his hips, the man looks confident.

"I will see what I can do!"

Saluting to his lover, the man makes his way over towards the two boys, giving Jesse a small smile.

"Hello there, my name is Heisuke Akiyama, and I am the TA. He is a foreign student whose english isn't very good. Do you mind if I try talking to him for a bit?"

He would ask before the man would crouch down in front of the student and give his best charming smile.

{{"Hello, I am Heisuke Akiyama. Dai-chan said that you aren't very good with the English language, so I thought I would come speak to you, since I know a few other languages myself, and see how things were going for you. What is your name?"}}

He would ask softly, his voice soft and his accent smooth as he effortlessly spoke in Chinese.

{{"Do you have a language your would prefer me to speak to you in?"}}

Alykia
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
    By Bi Blitz
    Quote:
  •  
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:46 pm
    User Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                                    Having gym the last day of the week was the best thing Dajanté could’ve asked for, especially considering yesterday’s complacency (lack of motivation to finish his homework, saving it for Sunday instead). Although the class activities were normal compared to the other interactive courses, the competitive aspect kept Dajanté coming back.

Fifth week of the semester and people were showing up later and later, only a couple kids actually on the gym floor (not including the guy that just walked in before him). Made it real easy to spot Yoshiro, too. Where de hell is everyone? Class gon’a start soon. While Dajanté had no room to talk, skipping out on his lecture classes half the time, gym was actually a fun class, so he thought it a shame for people to show up late or just flat-out skimp out. Bums jus don wanna get up off they asses.

There was one new face when Dajanté walked in, though. He was fairly certain that he spoke with the purple-haired man before at the beginning of the semester (field day most likely), but he didn’t expect to see him again after not having seen the adult during the initial start. Maybe he’s an assistant or somefin? Just as he thunk it, the man introduced himself before Dajanté could cross the gymnasium. Eyyy, so I was right! Dajanté internally patted himself, then held up his hand to their new TA when passing by him, like a sort of wave.

Yo, yo Yoshiro!” He called out walking over to the boy and stuffing his headphones into one of his gym shorts pockets; class was about to start, so he may as well put it away now. “Wuz good?” The tall teen leaned down for a cultured low-five when he reached Yoshiro, grinning. “Made use of your rest dis mornin’? Cause we gon’a pummel the other team.” If Yoshiro didn’t join his team, he was asking for a bruising. Soccer may not be his forte, but Dajanté was always quick to adapt to change and memorize rules. When his pride was on the line, his game was always on.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
    Location Gym: Gym Floor
    Company Classmates and teachers
    Some Constants
    Alias Hailstrom
    House LeVane
    Status Single Pringle
    Preference Good question
    Status Updates
    Mood Pumped
    Injuries N/A
    Communication is Key to Success
    Out.Of.Concepts Posting in one of the few places I actually posted lmao!
    You can respond, but I’ll be real slow to get back
    On a military trip rn!
    Here’s my class post 😂
    Can normally check for responses after 8pm EST
    (Or during lunch hours) tho!

Ayunli

iny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Note: The diary is currently unavailable until further notice. Sorry! uwu;

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
    • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:10 pm
    By Bi Blitz
    tiny14xx2

"Өвөг дээдсийн өвлөж өгсөн газар шороог хайрлаж чаддаггүй нь юу вэ юу вэ юув
    Өтгөс буурлын захиж хэлсэн үнэт сургааль худлаа болдог нь юу вэ юу вэ юув
    Өнө л мөнхөд мандан бадрах чонон сүлдэт Монгол түмэн тэнгэрийн тамгатай
    Хөвчин дэлхийд нэрээ дуурсгах хүмүүн тахилгат эзэн Чингис нартад залрана, нартад залрана"

Нэргүй Олхуноуд
    Cerretti Сунс

He glanced up when another student slid down to sit by him. He was not familiar with what this word "dude" meant, but after a second of analysis, he figured it must be some sort of general title. Also of interest was why this man, Jesse apparently, thought he might have heard the man's name before. Well, maybe in roll call, but Nergüi had a hard enough time trying to figure out what was the individual name and what was the family name (most cultures had family names, right?) that it was difficult for him to assign a name to a face. "Nyet...no, we have not. I am Nergüi." He waved slightly, though he was decidedly unsure. He thought he recalled that most people gave their family name when they introduced themselves, but Jesse had only given him a single name. Did he come from a clan as well, or did his culture declare son/daughter of and so did not need family names? For that matter, was "Jesse" his given or family name? Nomenclature was so damn hard across cultures! He was about to question Jesse when one of the adults approached. Though it would have been rude to admit it, he hadn't thought much of the teacher, finding him to be much too pretty, so probably a bit of a wimp. That was...an unbecoming trait in a person. He sighed at the notion that his English wasn't very good. It was true, to be certain, but he didn't like having that broadcasted to the whole freaking class. Though...they probably already knew it. Hard to hide the fact that you had to take extra long to answer questions and usually had shorter homework assignments; that last part had probably earned him the ire of other students. However, the moment he heard the man address him in Chinese, all attention was on the man, and Nergüi couldn't have cared less how effeminate or weak-looking the man was: he could actually communicate with him! {{"I am Nergüi, son of Tömörzorig, of Clan Olkhunut. It is a pleasure to finally meet someone I can speak freely with!"}} He didn't even take time to consider that his choice of word might not be best. Of course he wasn't going to speak of any random thing with an adult, much less one who worked at the school, but at least he could speak in a language he started learning when he was a child. {{"This is fine, unless Mongolian or Russian would be easier for you? I'm afraid those are the only other ones I know."}} Technically either of them would have been easier for him, but finding someone who could speak any of the three was a blessing that he would not jeopardize.

"Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя
    Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье
    Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе
    Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя"

With: __xxxxxxSpirits: __xxxxxxLocation: __xxxxxxOoc: (()) = Mongolian, {{}} = Chinese, [[]] = Russian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:46 pm
    tiny14xx2
    Alykia
    By Bi Blitz
    Bubblegum Bishonen

The pages 2 and 3

Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love

Oh, how I wish
    For soothing rain
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark

Daisuke Amsel
    "Loony Toon"

Daisuke refrained from mentioning that there was a high chance of him getting flustered as well, and his would be decidedly less innocent. It was more important to him to have his love with him constantly, so even if he got flustered from time to time, he would be good so they could continue to work together. He smiled but shook his head as his lover confidently saluted him and marched off to try to speak with the student. Damn, he wished he had that sort of youthful confidence, the confidence that allowed you to go out and do crazy things just because you couldn't be stopped. Such a beautiful gift the youth were given. Wait...he was saying that about a man almost twice his age...they really were souls trapped in bodies of the wrong age. Sighing, he turned to look at the clock. Yep, it was definitely time to begin, though it seemed almost a waste given how few people were there. Oh well, it wasn't like they were missing out on a critical lesson for a class needed in order to graduate, they could just as easily run things with a few people as with the whole class. Maybe.

"Alright class, I realize not everyone is here yet, but tough! We need to go ahead and get started. Stand on up." He motioned for them to rise as well, just in case someone hadn't heard him, or more importantly, so that Nergüi could get a second clue as to what he had said. "Stretches first. Then, well, I had planned on teaming everyone up for a soccer scrimmage, but it would seem we are short some people. I will leave it up to you guys: soccer, two vs. two informal basketball, or you can team up and do what you like so long as it is active?" Normally he would not have left things so open, but damn, there was hardly anyone here! He needed to reward the people who had bothered to show up so they didn't start getting the idea that it was better to skip. Besides, two v. two soccer was rather difficult, so the lack of attendance had already thrown his plans into the trash basically.

He couldn't imagine how the attendance looked to Hei-chan; it must have been disheartening to learn that one's boyfriend was so ineffective that most people didn't even show up for his class. It would get even worse when it came time for stretches: Daisuke was anything but flexible these days; sort of a pesky side effect of having a steel rod as the core of your spine. He was starting to kind of want to get all of that fixed, but still there was a nagging in his brain that told him no.

Love, loss
    Like a bullet's path
    Tear through
    The cavity of my chest
    Lights out

We watch them fall
    As we gain control

Read you
    Like a polygraph
    Not one
    Single bone in your back
    Own up
    To how you let us down"

With: Class and Hei-chanxxxxxxRelationship: Dating Heisuke AkiyamaxxxxxxPain: 0/10xxxxxxOoc: If we want to speed things up, can just say that stretches were completed, etc.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Skill Up 50
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:07 am
    User Image
    User Image
                                              He wasn't really paying attention to teacher and his help; although, he was aware of the fact they seemed rather close. It was none of his business though. Yoshiro looked over when his name was called. It wasn't the typical greeting so he responded differently. First, with a nod accompanied by a small smile. "((I see you have an aid today.))" He said more just to show he actually spoke fluent Japanese. Strawberry orbs shifted to the TA before he gave him a smiling nod as well. Then his attention was taken away by his roommate. He gave Jesse a slight smile before the other decided to talk to someone else--which didn't bother him. They already had plenty of time to bond as roommates. There was no reason for them to be attached at the hip during or after class. Then Dajante walked in. Another smile graced his features. Soon he found himself slapping the other's palm while questions were being asked. "I did." Hopefully, they'd be on the same team. He didn't really want to be up against the other. Granted, they probably wouldn't be playing the same position.

Soon it was time to stretch. Yoshiro started to do the appropriate moves as the teacher mentioned the options. He really didn't care what they played; so he would just go along with whatever everyone else wanted. That's why he wasn't going to be the first to speak up. If he had to pick he would rather play soccer though. Then he thought of something. They could play three on three if the teachers joined. Forget about Mr. Amsel's handicap. He could still be useful. The thought made him chuckle to himself. Now done with the warm-up. Perhaps it wasn't polite to bring up such an idea.

tiny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

Bubblegum Bishonen

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:33 pm
    User Image
    Jesse "Heartbreaker" Barnes

Whose in love with me: ___ l With: His Classmates l Activity: Getting ready for class l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jesse grinned a little bit when the other man took his time and spoke in a slightly unsure tone "Well it's nice to meet you Nergüi!" he stated in a chipper tone without missing a beat. It seemed like English might not be his first language which was completely fine, the pink haired man didn't really mind too much. No point in being a jerk about it! And it seemed that his suspicion seemed to be true as the man who introduced himself as the teachers assistance approached and explained to him that Nergüi was a foreign student. Jesse would then shrug his shoulders in a 'be my guest' sort of way when the TA wanted to speak to the young man beside him. It was amusing to see the other man beside him completely perk up when the TA began to speak his language which Jesse admittingly didn't recognize. He really needed to get out more, it was obviously an Asian language but the young man wasn't sure which one. Seeing the way his eyes lit up was certainly rather adorable in his honest opinion, however before he could make any further comments his attention was drawn to Daisuke who called out to get all their attention. Jesse didn't waste any time standing up and doing a bit of stretches, granted they were rather lazy stretches consisting of himself mostly bending over to touch his toes before then standing straight up and stretching his arms over his head. Finally as he began to explain the situation to them Jesse thought for a moment, soccer would be fun but that would only leave two to each team which was just boring in his opinion. Now basketball was much more promising to the pink haired man and he thought for a moment and grinned a little bit, pumping his fist into the air "I say Nergüi and I vs Yoshi and Dajanté!" he called out before looking at the other two across the gym "You two cool with that?" honestly he hasn't spoken to Dajanté and only knew his name from roll call these last two weeks but at least he seemed friendly enough if Yoshi was speaking with him. Jesse would then grin a little bit to see if there were any objections to his proposal, honestly he was fine with either game. He just went with basketball since it would offer a more even game.

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:27 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                            MOOD ▬ ❝ Normal LOCATION ▬ ❝ Dorm room COMPANY ▬ ❝ Shiden

Waiking up to her alarm clock for the second time she pushes snooze again. She really did not want to get out of bed her head was killing her. She had her head hidden under the pillow and he covers completely covering her and her pillow. As her alarm goes off for the third time she pushes her blanket out of the way and reaches out towards her night stand grabs her sunglasses and puts them on. She then climes out of bed and gets dressed in her gym clothes. She then brushes her hair and puts it up in a pony tail and goes to brush her teeth. Next she heads to the kitchen and grabs a water and apple. Then heads out the door. It was to late for her to meet Takashi in the common room he probably had headed to class by now.

She heads to the gym once there she looks around she realizes that she was late but she hoped not to late. Looking around some more she keeps her sunglasses on in-case it was to bright. As she spots the teacher and walks over to him to apologize and ask what it is they were doing for the day. "Hello Sir sorry i am late. I was not feeling to well. What did I miss?"

Out Of CookiesSorry it is not the best

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:09 pm
    User Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                                    Yoshiro's curt response concerned Dajanté a little given he didn't actually say how he was doing. But his reaction to the shake and grin said otherwise, so he wasn't about to ask. "Good!" he said instead as he pulled his hand back, standing straight. Their instructor called for attention, so there was really no point in sitting down (he didn't like dirtying his shorts on the gym floor anyway). Dajanté nodded to Yoshiro and turned his body so that he could give the teach his "full attention," arms now crossed and absentmindedly running through gameplay strategies that he recalled from past games.

Now you're suggestin' ball? Dajanté sniggered. It appeared that all those early years of sports hell his old man put him through were going to pay off this time around. The teen smirked to himself and stretched alongside Yoshiro the moment he began, but Janté focused mainly on his calves and arms since he already had it down that he was gonna run with some basketball. The pinkette's sudden calling out to them only solidified this thought further. Dajanté turned his head to look over at the dude mid toe-touch, raising his brows. He soon stood straight again, reaching for the ceiling before bringing his right elbow back to run his hand along his shoulder blade.

"You're so on, my man," Dajanté shouted across the floor to the other, holding his stretch still. What was the teen's name again? He was pretty certain he saw the guy perk up at the name Jesse, but one could never be too certain. Ah well; he'd just have to find out during gameplay, he supposed. "Wha ya say 'bout takin' dis brotha on, ey?" Dajanté said, quieter now as he broke his stretch and tilted his head Yoshiro's way. Of course, there was no way Yoshiro was going to turn down the challenge, especially coming from another student, but the teen felt it proper to ask still.

And then this girl had to stumble in, effectively ruining their two-on-two plan. Dajanté frowned, placing his hands on his hips and looking over at the instructors to see what they would say about the change in players. The LeVane house member could see her being a swap-out in case someone needed a break, but then it would be unfair for the other team still. Unless the assistant joined or something, too—that would certainly make the game more exciting.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
    Location Gym: Gym Floor
    Company Classmates and teachers
    Some Constants
    Alias Hailstrom
    House LeVane
    Status Single Pringle
    Preference Good question
    Status Updates
    Mood Pumped
    Injuries N/A
    Communication is Key to Success
    Out.Of.Concepts Tryin to post b4 the weekend for ya'll

Ayunli

iny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Mayumi Hiiragi
    Didn't know you were in this guild! :O

Note: The diary is currently unavailable until further notice. Sorry! uwu;

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
    • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:06 am
    User Image

wan ang

he untsman

ood → Could of been better
    ocation → Gym class
    houghts → . . . . .
    ompany → Classmates and teacher and an old guy.
    arrying → Advil, water bottle, noise cancelling headphones & pine scented spray.
    heme → She Wolf

Another week has passed and it felt like a rollercoaster, up and down, up and down and it continues on. He came to the point where he couldn't even keep food down on occasions. He was lucky that Haneul can cook better than him and was able to make something that kept down. Basically Haneul is keeping him from depleting further down than he already has. He managed to wake up early, did his morning routine but.. Han wasn’t there to workout with him as usual. He was just assuming he was busy with Yasu. Though he barely managed to complete his usual jog, his whole body felt heavy. Like he was being weighed down by cement. After he gets back to his dorm to shower, redress and grab his bag to get to class. He gets there, changes into his gym clothes before joining the class. There were four guys and a girl, He doesn't really know any of them. Might of seen the brunette around the Cerretti house. Not sure about the one in dreadlocks. Guy with the pink hair smells sickly sweet to him, made him feel queasy even.. and his personality reminds him of Han.. The other guy.. pretty sure he saw him at the field day thing at Mr. Koyagani's house.. and other classes. But the girl he never seen before. Made him wish Han took the same class as him.. As he was stepping aside from the others. His mind was going blank, he was having that feeling when you run up the stairs but miss a step and trip but.. he was on the flat ground. No.. his vision was getting blurry, or was it getting rather dark? And suddenly, his body became heavy again, it felt like he was being dragged down to the ground but he can't even fight it because.. he has no fight left. Last thing he can remember was the wood polish scent as he collapses to the ground.

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays: How Hwan Sees
    Katze Allemon-Schatten

Alykia

tiny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

Bubblegum Bishonen

Mayumi Hiiragi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:11 pm
    tiny14xx2
    Alykia
    By Bi Blitz
    Bubblegum Bishonen
    Mayumi Hiiragi

The pages 2 and 3

Walk the dark path
    Sleep with angels
    Call the past for help
    Touch me with your love

Oh, how I wish
    For soothing rain
    My loving heart
    Lost in the dark

Daisuke Amsel
    "Loony Toon"

Well, at least two of them were excited, which at that point made it half of the class...damn these numbers needed to improve. Just as he was thinking this, Saren entered. "Are you well enough to participate?" While it was nice of her to eventually show up, if she was truly ill, it would be best for everyone if she either went back to her room or sat off on the sidelines. Participation was important, yes, but getting sick and making yourself worse was just plain stupid. Seemed only those two were going to speak up, which wasn't surprising: Yoshiro was quiet and tended to go along with what others proposed, Nergüi seemed so enthralled that someone could speak one of his languages that he probably would have gone along with anything, and Saren was late and hadn't heard there were options. "Basketball it is then. Saren, if you are feeling up to it, you can be the first substitute for either team. We will keep substituting the extra person whenever someone needs a break, so you will likely have a different team make up than when we start."

Hearing the big gym doors open and close behind him, he turned to see one of the more fierce athletes: Hwan Kang, enter the room. Even from a distance, Daisuke could see that all was not well. [["Oh s**t this isn't good."]] The thought had scarcely crossed his mind, when he saw the student go down. He raced to his side, but he was not nearly so speedy as gravity. Hwan was decidedly unconscious, and Daisuke hadn't seen anything stating that spells like this were common, so this was way out of his league. However, one of the few things he knew was that unless the person was in imminent danger, you never moved an injured person until higher authorities told you to. "Yoshiro, Dajanté, find the nurse or Dr. Koyanagi. Tell them what happened. If they need me to, I will carry him over." He sent them on their way, then returned to his patient. [["Damn I wish I had done more than just first aid training."]] He wasn't completely useless though, he could at least check for pulse and all that good stuff. Make sure the kid wasn't dying at the moment.

Love, loss
    Like a bullet's path
    Tear through
    The cavity of my chest
    Lights out

We watch them fall
    As we gain control

Read you
    Like a polygraph
    Not one
    Single bone in your back
    Own up
    To how you let us down"

With: ChaosxxxxxxRelationship: EngagedDatingxxxxxxPain: 0/10xxxxxxOoc: I liked Yoshiro's idea, Alykia.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:22 am
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Practitioner of the Arts Professor | Am I taken?: Yes, by Ander LeVane.
    Do I have a preference?: Men | I am feeling: Focused | Who am I with?: Students and staff | Where am I?: Inside the Castle - Gym | My Voice?: This~

User Image

Seiji was getting closer to his birthday, so he was making sure that he had everything wrapped up class wise for him to take a short vacation. He would have the test that they were to take ready to go and then an educational movie lined up for whenever everyone finished their test. It was only going to be one day of class missed, but he would not be present for 3 days. He was going to spend that time in his home relaxing and coping with the fact that he was turning 31 years old.A year further into his old age unfortunately.

However, in the middle of wrapping things up, two students entered his classroom. At first, he almost reminded them that these were not his office hours, but he knew by the sense of urgency...that they weren't here because of class. Standing up after Yoshiro gave the explanation, the teacher nod his head and started to quickly walk in the direction they spoke of. Luckily that gym wasn't too far away.

Once he reached the gym, and his gaze fixated on Hwan, the teacher immediately would get into action. His hands would rest on Hwan's chest as he used the water in his body to determine the cause. Considering the fact that he was severely dehydrated, he may not have been able to get as much out of the process as he normally would.

"It seems like he is undernourished and severely dehydrated. He needs some rest, water and food. He probably overdid it when he went jogging this morning."

Looking up, Seiji glanced around to the few students and staff present.

"If anyone has a bottle of water, please give it to me. I can get some water into his system with it at least."

Quote:
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
    Alykia
    Bubblegum Bishonen
    Quote:
  •  
    [Academy] Inside the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers