Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:26 pm
Polair titled her head, curious about his question. "Alright, what is it?" She asked. She couldn't believe it though. Was he... Was Engrav asking her to go to prom with him? "Well... I do have plans for that night. I'm actually performing at the event. Wasn't um... Thinking about taking anyone with me.. N-not that I am refusing your offer or anything like that just..." The seadweller stopped, trying to organize her thoughts for a moment. She really needed to stop talking for a second.

"Honestly I didn't think anyone would want to attend with me. A-and I have bothered you so much... But, I'd like that. It does sound fun. Unless you don't mind me running off to the dressing room and up the stage for a while. But, really, I'd like to go to P.R.O.M. with you." Polair finally sighed, settling for a smile as her blush spread out across her face. The the thought of attending prom was just a compromise she felt between the owner and her, but now... It seemed like she would have fun besides having to work.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:49 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

Of course she had plans, yellowblood. Of course she did. Engrav didn't know quite what he'd been expecting, but at least he'd tried, even if it felt like his bloodpusher was about to fall right out of him and burrow a hole in the floor. As soon as her mouth had opened he knew he'd made an a** of himself, excuses for how he actually hadn't wanted to go in the first place tripping over themselves in his thinkpan. "I mean, it's really not a huge deal or anything, I just, uh..." Wait.

Did she just say yes?

"I, um, I... I'd like that. I mean that sounds like a lot of fun." Engrav's face was burning like it had been dipped in a nest of buzzgrubs, but he couldn't get the smile off his face. He didn't know quite how that was going to go, but... well. He was looking forward to finding out. "I... suppose I'll see you then?" He said, holding the door for the seadweller.  

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:28 am
Polair smiled. Her blush decorating her face, it seemed it wouldn't leave anytime soon. Really, why was she so surprised of this? Was it because he was a lowblood or was it because she thought no one would be this interested to spend time with her- get to know her. Polair always thought her blood hue kept others away. Shy and afraid to interact with her.

The seadweller nodded, knowing she really didn't want to leave but... She had bothered Engrav so much tonight. "Yeah... See you." With a final hug, Polair stepped out, waving goodby at her friend and wondering how would things go that night, and the one after...  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff