Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:32 pm
        "Nope" And on that note, Mahmud finally looked at Deimos. "And I'm scared of what that could mean."

Looking at his friend intently, he quietly continued "I hate fighting because of it. Because I always... take it too far. I always remember how mad I was then, and I just..." Now his face was screwing up, as if he was in pain thinking of it. "I never... I would never wanna hurt you Deimos. You're my friend. I lost control, and I feel like an a**."

While it wasn't a hug, Mahmud did gently lean against Deimos and put a head on his shoulder. "I really am sorry..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:44 pm

"Fightin's part a life, s'pecially as a troll, y'know." He shrugged a bit, but stilled when Mahmud leaned over. He got the terrible feeling that he wasn't doing this right, that he wasn't responding as openly emotional as he should be, but... being any other way just wasn't him. He shifted a little to pat his back with one hand. "It's fine. Y'know, you ain't the first person to lose their cool on me in my hive." He snorted a little, at least somewhat trying to lighten the mood. "Maybe I ain't like, the best one to help but... I'm pretty sure you should like, deal with that. As in, learn how to fight without losin' your cool. An' I'm not suggestin' that I should help on account a me y'know, bein' the color that'll prolly set you off."

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:06 am
        For the first time in what seemed like forever, Mahmud smiled at Deimos. It was small, nervous, but it was there! "Do I even want to know what happened?" Even his laugh was weak, but it was there. His smile was quick to fade though, at Deimos' suggestion.

"I don't... I hate how it feels." Giving a sigh, Mahmud shifted his hands to grab at his hair in the back. "I mean yeah, I don't want to hurt you again, but... I just... I...' He then dropped his arms, and started to itch at his hand. "I don't... I..." There really was no escaping this reality, was there? None whatsoever.

Again, he sighed. "I trust a lot of people, but I don't know how many I'd trust to show that side of me... You're sort of lucky I'm talking about it now." As he itched his hand till little lines appeared, Mahmud looked up to the stars as opposed to looking at Deimos. "But... thanks, Deimos. Thank you for like... not... you know..."

nepsah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:16 am

"It was one a Cerpin's meltdowns, nothin' I did." He snorted a bit, sounding more amused about it than anything else. "He's loooong since apologized for it. But anyways..." He'd apparently made a mistake suggesting that Mahmud deal with this problem, but... well, it wasn't wrong, was it? He would need to know how to defend himself without losing control.

He listened to his reservations, and while he had trouble really understanding them, could see this was clearly a problem for the other boy. And he could understand not trusting others to see different sides- he hadn't trusted anyone with his own issues, really. He sighed a bit himself, shifting to pat Mahmud's back between his shoulder blades....... a bit awkwardly, but the attempt at comfort was there. "Well, I'll consider myself lucky then. But... I mean, it don't gotta be someone close. They teach that kinda stuff, y'know? But like, no point in forcin' somethin' that ain't ready to happen yet." He shrugged, returning to wrapping his arms around his legs. His eyes drifted down to the activity Mahmud's hands were doing- hm. Concerning... familiar.

"I get not wantin' to trust people with sides that are different." He watched the scratching for a bit longer before eventually reaching out to put one of his hands on top of Mahmud's. "I can't believe you're makin' me get all sappy but you're like, one of maybe four people I'd consider a friend so I'm not gonna give up on you that easy just 'cause you lost your cool." God, he hated exposing his feelings like that, but sometimes it was necessary. Mahmud needed to know.

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:41 am
        As Deimos touched his hands, Mahmud's itching finally stopped. "Deimos..." Woah. He had no idea Deimos had so few friends... or people he considered friends, at least. Sort of made Mahmud wonder if he threw that term out for just anyone. Friend here, friend there...

Deimos...

Without thinking on it too much, Mahmud flung his arms around Deimos and gave him a big hug. It was brief, however, and soon after Mahmud had let him go. "Sorry, had to do it." At that he laughed. Not a little tittery laugh, but an actual chuckle. "You're making me go sappy too, gog... never thought I'd get sappy with you." Mahmud continued to smile, but then added "I need to work on it. I owe it to my friend, and I guess myself. Thanks, man."

And then? He picked up a pillow next to him and gently bopped Deimos on the head with it. Clearly not enough to hurt. "One step at a time." Mahmud pulled the pillow down and grinned at him.

nepsah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:12 am

Aw man. He tried not to tense up too much when the hug came, but he still wasn't really that used to such contact. He snorted, rolling his eyes a little. "You're always sappy. But yeah, work on it here 'n there. It'll be good for you." He huffed, picking up a nearby pillow of his own to bompf Mahmud with gently. "Then we can really wrestle or somethin' sometime. It's fun if you don't take it too serious." He shrugged, speaking casually but it was his way of letting Mahmud that trust had not been broken there between them. He'd just be more aware of what might set his friend off in the future.

Skyli Peep
think we're at a wrap up point!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items