Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Lucius/Harry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:03 pm
Deliciae
HellsBitch
Deliciae
HellsBitch
Deliciae
lawchan

i like when lucious punishes draco through the form of rape if stories lol...

Yesh, those two are a total kink. Lucius and his cane... XD

Oh dear god yes! That cane... what it cant be used for in fics... I swear, if a plot bunny ever attacks me with a Lucius fic, I am so using that cane in multiple ways! XD

...Stick it sideways... *snort* Now we just need Snape to take up the whip... and the twins can bring their beater bats... 3nodding

...You're making bunnies appear all over my mind! Get out! *Claws furiously at her head*

Free the plot bunnies!!!

^.^

Nyuuuu!! I dont have time for plot bunnies! (And as you can see, I haven't had tim to answer this either xd sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:22 pm
Sexy...There's no other word for it.
Maybe...
Really Sexy...

Latter-Day Saint

Severus Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:35 pm
Oh. There are many stories that I have read with this pairing that stay true to the characters, yet they do become loving to each other, but it's not horribly OCC. I have this fiction where it's the final battle, Harry and Lucius square off, and for some reason they're spells send them to the middle of no where in Spain. To say anymore would give away the plot, but it was truly lovely. It wasn't my first LM/HP, but it was the best I read. If anyone wants the link, I can dig it up, so just PM. I can give the R rated FF version or the authoress' own site for NC17.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:36 pm
I quite like the pairing. En las Montanas and Come the Maelstorm was the first series I read for that pairing. The fics were very well written.  

-xIx-Tyki Mikk-xIx-

fourteencarrot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:34 am
I think it was probably accidental when I first read a Harry/Lucius fic, but I found myself liking it and eventually even wrote half a fic with them together... I should find it again, it was better than most of my stories.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:36 am
Hmm...Harry and Lucius...i find that rather interesting...yet im not sure if i read a fanfic about the two yet...  

x XNarcissaX x

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:02 pm
For some reason, Lucius/Draco/Harry was something I was immediately comfortable with, but just Lucius/Harry kind of.......I guess I had this reaction: confused question sweatdrop Which, I don't know how to put that in words. Usually I'm more open to everything so I think I'll just come back and read this chat every day and see if I warm up to the idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:14 pm
The only Harry/Lucius I've read was rape, and rape tends to make me feel icky. I'd give it a chance though.  

Diana_Faye

saifai

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:21 pm
Harry and Lucius are my OTP. They'll always be my first love. Oddly enough, they were the first couple I wondered about in the HP fandom.

I tend to read stories that have OOC versions of Lucius, or even AU types that give a different sequence of events.

A few folks have mentioned the strong BDSM type stories, or the rape stories with this pairing. I've only ever seen and read a couple of those. I'm not sure if it's that I don't see them much, or that I'm just not looking. I don't really read that sort with this pairing. My favorite with these two tends to be the hurt/comfort type where Lucius saves Harry somehow. There's been a couple good magical creature stories I've read too.

Honestly, I'll take them any way I can get them. There are some raelly good writers out there for this pairing. The Beloved Enemies section of ETC has some great authors published there. I've read some good ones at AFF.net too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:25 pm
i've just got into this pairing like a week ago and i;ve written the first chapter of a fic for them....the linkage is on the fanworks fanfiction section  

Itachipwnz

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:17 am
I prefer Lucius/Draco. It's just works better. I could never see Lucius with Harry.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:49 am
I heart this pairing! they are so cute! and i have read alot of good fics that are completly consensual and not BDSM though i do read those too.... and enjoy them 4laugh  

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

The kewl katt

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:04 pm
At first I thought this pairing would be just wrong but after I read it I started to love it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 am
I hate to necro-post but I read some Lucius/Harry fanfiction last night and now let's just say that I'm hooked....Those two...When written well, make an excellent pairing....  

The Insane Azrael

6,900 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 am
The Lad Insane
I hate to necro-post but I read some Lucius/Harry fanfiction last night and now let's just say that I'm hooked....Those two...When written well, make an excellent pairing....

Oh? Read a good one? Want to share?  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces