Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Captain Blackheart's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:08 pm
User Image

Jove Justice was a guy who loved Justice. It was in his name and it flowed through his blood. From his mother and father to his grandparents and so on and so forth. the life of a marine was meant for him. He was sure that he was going to make his parents proud one day. He'd be in a position higher than his parents one day. Maybe even higher than his own great grandparents! Jove was determined. Bright-eyed and bushy...haired, really. It especially got worse in humid air. Jove had been called to Captain Blackheart's office and he didn't know why but he wasn't exactly questioning it either. He trusted that whatever happened, it would be the right choice. Superiors know best, after all! "Knock knock! It's Justice!" He announced as he opened the door and lightly rapt his fist against the door. He immediately saluted afterwards. "Reporting and ready!"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
004 Strength :: 005 Prowess :: 003 Defense :: 010 Speed :: 005 Stamina :: 003 Vitality :: Doa Doa no Mi
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┗┫156/156 Health :: 155/155 Stamina :: 010/010 Spirit┣┛

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

As the young lad had presented himself to the office, he would have no clue that the rest of his crew to be would finally be returning from one hell of a boring job. Komachi had finally gotten a pair of new hair ties after giving them away to that random brat and had also managed to make a side stop on the way back to base when they passed one of her favorite alcohol shops. She ended up spending almost everything she had made during the clean up on as much sake as she could get and was happily drinking it down like water on a hot day.

By the time they had arrived back at base, the woman would be red faced, wobbly, and giggling to herself with intoxication. She also had forgotten to put her uniform back on after she had chosen not to wear it after Enka left for whatever it was he had to do while they finished up back in the Grand Line so she was currently sporting her kimono once again. As she wandered her way towards the brat's office, she'd bump right into the energetic new recruit, nearly knocking him over as she blinked and looked at him. "Ashashasha~ Sorry abou-about that~" She laughed a bit, stuttering a bit as she had a big ol grin on her drunken face. "You should w-watch where...yer goin an s**t ya know~?" She asked, unable to even stand up still as her body swayed slightly even in place. She was carrying a bottle of sake in one hand, this one mostly full, but that said nothing of the empty ones back on the ship.

Chaos Reclaimer

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

II L o y a l t y II

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXHeels clicked behind Komachi as Zhele walked down the Marine Base hallway. Komachi was drunk...again, despite the squid girl's many, albeit weak, protests. Her long lavender, yet nearly translucent, legs were visible beneath a short military skirt today. Opting to remain in proper uniform, the squishy had left her long dress in her cabin with her other attire. Occasionally small drips of dark, tar-like liquid would dive off of her and hit the floor with a bitty plop! But would be quickly reabsorbed as she walked over the small stains. A silken lilac hand would shoot up to her plush lips as Komachi bumped into another marine! Almost knocking him over! Then she had the audacity to blame the young man, who by-the-way, had been standing still! Zhele clicked forward rapidly on those relatively high-heels and looked between them in aghast anguish. "A-are you both okay?"

Word count: 146
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
There was no denying it. He loved his parents too much at times and even more was his love for his mother. Watching her take her leave on out caused him to sigh, but at the least he was happy to have seen her at all. Her and his Father. "Well. . Guess it's back to work." By working, he meant laying in his hammock and getting some shut eye. Walking back over to it, he'd begin to prepare and adjust himself when the call went over his alert Den Den Mushi. Another pirate huh? ". . I'll leave this one to someone else. Now I can finally get so-"

That's when all hell broke loose.

Just when he thought he could rest, the sound of his door being knocked on, thuds and then heels clacking, came to his attention. Great. Just great. Why couldn't people just leave him be for once! Just like that some blonde guy was in his office, then Komachi, and then Zhele. Sighing to himself, he grabbed the bridge of his nose while looking to the trio. "Jove Justice?" Grabbing a clipboard on his deck, he saw the transfer papers right there. Great. Another newbie. "Oh yeah. You're the new recruit. Welcome to Blackheart Company Jove. I'm Enka, your captain." Meekly smiling, his eyes went to Komachi with a rather bland expression after. "These are your comrades, Komachi and Zhele. They're pretty new, like yourself, so you should feel at ho- WHY DO YOU REEK OF ALCOHOL WOMAN?!"

God damn it! She couldn't go one day without the stuff?! "Zhele-chan, I thought you'd be keeping her in check. She can't be acting like this when we have Admirals walking around. They'll probably have her dismissed o-or worst. ." An audible gulp came after. Enka had heard stories of Admiral Kite and how he didn't care for stature. He'd get rid of any marine he saw as unworthy. Rushing on over, Enka pulled them all in while closing the door, making sure no one was around. Then, coming to Komachi, he began fixing her outfit up to look more presentable. "I'm the child here, not you. At least try to act your age!" Why god. Why?[/Justify[]/size]

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:38 pm
User Image

When he was suddenly bumped into, the young blond almost fell backwards as he was certainly caught of guard. He saved himself from falling flat on his face by balancing on the edge of his toes before he could finally be grounded upright yet again. "That was a close one!" He exclaimed, letting out a relieved sigh. When the other woman came into the room next and asked if they both were okay, he nodded firmly. "I'm fine! Nothing but a happy accident!" He said with a bright smile. He wasn't to bothered by it all. Ah, so the little tiny one was supposed to be his captain. Captain Enka, Captain Enka, Captain Enka...okay! Remembered! No matter the age or appearance, a superior is a superior. Jove saluted happily. "Thank you, Captain! Happy to be here!"

Using context clues, the red haired one was Komachi and Zhele was the dripping black haired. Good to know! He would have bowed and greeted his new comrades with ease if one of them currently wasn't getting chewed out by the Captain. He laughed lightly, scratching his cheek. "I suggest drinking tomato juice to get rid of the smell." He looked to the side, placing a finger on his chin. "Or was that for something else? Hm. No matter! I'm sure it's universal!"

004 Strength :: 005 Prowess :: 003 Defense :: 010 Speed :: 005 Stamina :: 003 Vitality :: Doa Doa no Mi

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:28 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Seems this poor doormat had no objections to being blamed for something entirely not his fault. Not that the redhead cared as she simply enjoyed that wonderful light headed fuzzy feeling of sweet, sweet, intoxication. Being sober sucked anyways. Just made her feel like s**t. Though as she was asked by Zhele if they were ok she'd have a big smile on her face as she nodded shakily. "S'allllss good~" She giggled softly, giving a thumbs up with her free hand before she heard a familiar voice. Blinking, she turned to face the young man that was just a bit taller than herself as she just sort of giggled at his question before holding up the sake bottle with her right hand, resting her cheek against it with a grin. "Mmm Cuzzz I found a ssshop an-and I bought a whoooole bunch of it~!" She said, slurring as she nuzzled the cool bottle gently as she hadn't been this drunk in ages and boy did it feel good.

She laugh a bit as Enka suddenly yanked her into his office as everything spun a bit. "Weeee~" She'd sigh and smile, wobbling as the man went on about Admirals and something to Zhele. her ability to pay attention when not being spoken to directly dropped severely while drunk (which was most of the time) and it only got worse when it was this bad. She blinked, looking at the two images of Enka that had started to fix her sash and making it so that her Kimono wasn't flashing 70% of her tits to the whole base as he scolded her for it. "Y-You don't...even know my age~" She retorts, pointing with the index finger holding her sake bottle. "An be-besidesss~ We already fininisshed all that stuff an you sssaid I could drink after...so-so I did~" She said, tone fluctuating to match her slurs and stutters as she did have a point...technically. They had finished the work and he said she could drink after. Of course he had no idea that she might have managed to find a drink while working at one of the islands but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Chaos Reclaimer

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

II L o y a l t y II

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXX"Zhele-chan, I thought you'd be keeping her in check. . ." The squid girl heard those words and held onto them. "I-I'm sorry I've tried she.." The poor woman stopped, tears welling in the corners of her amber eyes, as she was interrupted by Enka berating Komachi on her appearance and behavior. T-there were admirals walking around?! Oh god! Zhele quickly helped Enka usher Komachi into the room as they shut the door behind them, her two hands pushing on the girl's not insubstantial rump.

Jove was his name? Jove chimed in that tomato juice would get rid of the smell. "I-I think that's a myth dear." The sweet older woman would add her two cents, wiping away the tears that kept forming beneath her marigold hues.Enka was disappointed in her, Komachi wasn't listening to her, and she had just been miserable the last few days. With Red in such a sour mood or drunk when not just relaxing, Zhele hasn't had the chance to decompress. Now? Now it was coming out all at once despite her attempts to stem the flow. It wasn't like the squid-girl was sobbing. But it was like a faucet had been opened and now the tears were just streaming unabated.

Word count: 350
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:36 am
User ImageUser Image
GAAAH!

He was in such a tiff that it made no sense. From Komachi being drunk off her a**, to Zhele tearing up, to the newbie saying something about a tomato! What in the world did a tomato have to do with anything?! "Not now Justice! This is serious!" He'd snap with a finger, then turn back to the duo in front of him. Okay, think. Komachi might be drunk but at least he could. . Well, uh. . Actually, he'd never been drunk before, so he didn't know what to do! Fine! Zhele first, then Komachi. Rushing over to the lovely squid woman, Enka gave a nervous smile while wiping her tears. "D-Don't cry Zhele-chan! I didn't mean to get upset! Honest! You did your best, I'm sure." Grasping her into a hug, attempting to calm her down, he held her head for a moment. "You're a big baby like me, so I know a hug will help make things better, right?" That's what his mom did to calm him down when he was upset, so why wouldn't it work here. And given that he'd just seen his mom, he was more apt to follow that.

Still, that didn't excuse what Komachi had done. To Enka, this was her fault. Zhele was trying so hard for her and here she was, just doing whatever she pleased despite it. As their commanding officer, he couldn't allow this.

Releasing her, Enka took whatever alcohol Komachi had on her person and threw it out the window of his office. With arms crossed his eyes stared to her, angered. This was one of the first time he'd ever been serious. "You're probably too drunk off your a** to even care what's going on." Beginning, without warning, the red head whipped his leg straight out to the woman's temple. An attempt to knock her out without much hassle. "This is an order. Go to sleep and await judgement from your commanding officer." Talking was out the window. But the one thing Enka did know was that his fists could resolve any situation. [/Justify]

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image

Ah! "Really? You think someone would just do that? Lie about the mystical magical properties of tomato juice." Oh man. Now he wanted to cry as well. But he shook it off. He'd stay strong. Someone had to hold everyone together seeing as one of his crewmates of drunk, the other was crying, and his captain was a child. Jove was stable (enough) and he was sure that the love and need of justice would bond all of them together. He watched on in awe as Enka threw the alcohol out of the window and ordered Komachi. Jove's eyes sparkled. He was sparkling. His aura was sparkling in absolute admiration and awe. "Waaaah! Captain Enka is so cool!" He said in amazement. He wished he could do things like that! Actually, he could. But he just preferred not to hurt those he considered comrades. But the Captain truly didn't care. "Such true justice shining through! That's so amazing!" He then looked towards Komachi, lightly tilting his head to the side. "But will Komabear be okay?" Nicknames already. He worked quite fast with these sort of things.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:01 am
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Taking another mouthful of her sweet, delicious addiction, Komachi let out a hearty sigh. The warm fuzzy sensation was great and now that they were done they could relax or at least do something less monotonous than that shitty job back in the first areas of the Grand Line. She was aware that Zhele had felt a bit guilty about sort of making her be a Marine but they’d sort of talked that out and she was mostly fine so long as they stayed together, bad moods aside. But she was mostly clueless about the mounting stress she had inadvertently caused her squishy lover this whole time. So when she turned to greet said squishy and saw her full on crying, she froze and quickly moved over to her. “Babe w-what's wrong...!?” she asked, quickly switching to a frown as that fuzzy feeling was now becoming compromised. She snatched her away from Enka into her own heated hug as she tried nuzzling into the colder girl as she frowned. “D-Don’t cry babe please...” She begged her, face flushed as she looked at her like some sad puppy. “Here drink...drink some of his it always cheers me up...” She would lift her hand up, trying to offer up some of her sake just as Enka went and snatched it right out of her hands.

She paused, looking at her now empty hand. Ordinary, what Enka said would have been glossed over by Komachi’s drunken hearing but having snatched away sake (that she actually paid for this time!) and throwing it away brought her full attention upon him. In fact it was enough that her now free hand went up and her forearm would collide with his shin, hurting her arm quite a bit and only adding to how pissed off she had suddenly become as her puppy eyes switched to a glare. “Oi...Don’t go telling me what I care about or not when you went and made Zhele cry! I should ******** kill you!” She yelled at him, not even realizing she was at least partly responsible for this, but Zhele wasn’t crying before the punk spoke to her so that meant it obviously was his fault. “And don’t get me started on the sake you owe me either ya l-little s**t! Now apologize to her ya b*****d!” Her stutter and slurring has both nearly gone away completely in her anger even if her inebriation was still in full swing.

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

II L o y a l t y II

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXEnka wrapped his arms around Zhele in a hug, trying to comfort the frigid woman. The embrace was a small comfort as she cried into his chest. A deep breath was all she needed to steady herself, just before Enka turned to confront Komachi. "NOoo!" She screamed, as a kick sprung out that she was sure connected.

Zhele was relieved to see that Komachi had managed to block the strike, though not without some damage. Not sure what to do, she fiddled with her fingers as the two of them argued and Jove Justice did nothing to help! "P-please...stop.." Zhele whispered desperately. Tears began to spring for anew as the two people she enjoyed the company of most in this world came to blows right in front of her. The stress was starting to build again. That little ball of hot mess that was in the core of her chest, thumping to the beat of her heart. "STOP FIGHTING!"

The shout startled her just as much as it probably startled everyone else. With that sudden outburst, the squishy girl would gasp and about-face. Swiftly swinging open the door and slamming it shut behind her as she walked down the hallway away from the whole situation.

Word count: 555
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
That was it. Now she'd done it. Blocking one kick and she must've believed that made her above him in rank. His arm began to glow a bright red as his hair followed, eyes bright with anger. Who in the hell did this woman think she was talking to?! After all he'd done for her and her other, this was how she acted?! Reeling back, Enka was preparing to go all out in a bare knuckle brawl when he suddenly heard the cry fill the room.

"STOP FIGHTING!"

And then, before he had the chance to do anything, she was gone. Now understanding the situation, he only berated himself by shaking his head, lowering both arms in tandem after and looking to Komachi with bland expression. This woman. . . She had no idea what she'd done. "You don't get it, do you dumbass?!" Grabbing her by the Kimono, he barked. "Zhele has been trying her hardest for you! To make you fit in here! She's happy and you're not and still, she's been doing everything she can to make sure you can at least feel at home among us. I gave you two a chance because I thought you could reform. But if you're just gonna be the same, run of the mill, dirty pirate, then get the hell out my regime! And stop hurting Zhele!" After finishing, he let her go and turned towards the door.

"Private Jove, your first order is to watch Komachi and make sure she doesn't leave this room. If she even makes a move towards that door, call me. She'll be in a cell so long that alcohol will be the last thing on her mind. And, Komachi. . ." As he gripped the knob then turned it, his head looked back for a moment. "We're going to have a long talk about your actions when I get back. Now stay. That's an ORDER." Off he went. The lad zipping through the halls to come across the squid woman wherever she was. "Zhele. . I shouldn't have left you by yourself. . I'm so sorry. . " [/Justify]

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:15 am
User Image

It seemed he joined at the worst time, huh? Jove lightly places a hand on his cheek as he tried to find a way to fix the situation. He closed his eyes and put the puzzles pieces together from the conversation. What he could gather so far was that Komabear and Zhebra have something going on between the both of them but Komabear messed up big time by drinking too much and Captain Enmu definitely did not like that. Oh? And further develops prove that they were once disgusting despicable low life no good worthless gutter trash pirates but decided to change their lives around to the side of the light! The light of the marines! What a moving and beautiful origin story. It brings one singular tear to his eye! But he was receiving orders now so he could not afford to mess up.

"Aye aye, Captain!" He says with a confident salute. He watches the young Captain leave before he turns his attention to Komachi. Jove looks to her, his eyes bright and unblinking. "Komabear. You should really go have a fresh drink of water. Your head is going to be pounding afterwards, you know?" That's what he heard, anyways. Jove stayed away from things like alcohol. They are nothing but temptations into the darkness where justice just couldn't shine. He refused to have his true justice be obscured or dirtied. "Or or or...hmm. Maybe you really should drink that tomato juice?"

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:10 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She looked over, hearing the cry for 'no' as her arm shook, holding back the bastards arm as she had definitely bruised it. The ******** was pretty damn strong and she probably wouldn't want to take direct kicks to the head, or anywhere else for that matter, from this ******** in a fight. Thankfully being drunk dulled the pain she felt in her arm, but it still pissed her off even more as she had to resist the urge to go for his throat then and there but he hadn't apologized to her yet. Of course before that even happened, Zhele screamed at them both. She froze, looking over to Zhele, caught off guard a bit as her mounting urge to make the kid bleed all over the office floor like a stuffed pig had suddenly faded away. She was sobbing, even more and Komachi reached out with her other hand towards the girl, only to have her run away before she could even try to touch her.

She felt a sharp pain in her chest just then. Her fingers slowly curling into a closed hand as she watched her partner run off and she winced slightly, but not due to her arm. This damned feeling. It was almost like what she felt when she had thought Zhele was dying before after that stupid prissy looking a*****e had electrocuted her alive. It throbbed like her heart was being physically squeezed in her chest and she couldn't understand what this emotion was but ******** did she hate this. She felt like she had to apologize, even though this was all clearly Enka's fault and yet she felt...what was that word...guilty? ******** that felt shitty.

She took a step towards the door, wanting nothing more than to go and hug Zhele and make her stop crying, make her smile again and get rid of this damned pain in her chest. Yet as she did so, she heard yelling as her kimono was grabbed by the one that she thought was still responsible here for the problem. He ranted at her, going on about things and effectively telling her that Zhele was upset that Komachi hadn't changed. Why the ******** should she!? She didn't even want to do this in the first place! She only even stayed because Zhele wanted to and she felt happier with the squid girl. But then her eye twitched as he claimed that she had been the one hurting Zhele and she got pissed. "I haven't done s**t to hurt her...!" She retorted angrily, yet the pain in her chest was telling her otherwise and she didn't understand why. Why did her throat hurt after she yelled even? Was that part of feeling guilty? Who knows but she wanted it to end already.

As the man gave the new kid orders, he had told him to keep her here and she nearly scoffed at that ludicrous command. She was about to object when he spoke to her then, claiming they'd 'talk' and then ordered her to stay there. "Why the ******** would I stay when she's crying you idio-" The door had already been slammed shut as the boy ran off and she stood there, fists clenched and shaking in rage. She wasn't even sober and yet here she was feeling as bad, if not worse than, when she did when she was sober. The warm fuzzy feeling was gone and the kid with the dumb a** name talking to her wasn't helping. She spun about quickly in place. If she had actually carried her scythe in she likely would have stabbed him with it. "Listen here you little ********>" She started off, stepping towards the boy. Her six foot height likely towering over him by the looks of him. She held up her right hand, lifting fingers as she listed off her points. "One, I don't need water. Two, I'm not drinking <********> tomato juice. And Three...if you think that you can keep me in here, you better hope to whatever gods you like to believe in that you are as strong as you are stupid." She said, glaring at and threatening the kid who had only just joined the marines and basically done nothing wrong apart from being a little naive. But she was drunk, pissed, and in physical pain over an emotional pain she wasn't used to. She didn't give a single ******** right now and it was a miracle she hadn't just killed him on the spot to chase after Enka as is.

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

II L o y a l t y II

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXTurns out Zhele had run very far and in fact was sitting on a bench not twenty feet from Enka's office door. The girl was bent over at the waist, leaning her elbows on her knees with a container clutched tightly between both hands. It was the contact holder that Enka had so graciously bestowed on the blind girl, which normally held the contacts that gave her sight..Zhele turned her head as Enka zipped up to her as a blur of orange energy. She didn't seem to be peering at him and instead swiveling her skull to face her approaching captain.

Luckily tears were no longer streaming down her face, but the dark stains on her cheeks remained. The area around her hues were slightly swollen and puffy as she rubbed her nose with the back of one of her hands. "I'm sorry Captain..I guess I'm not a great marine.." Her voice was a bit hoarse, probably from yelling and crying so much, but she flashed a weak smile in Enka's direction. A slim arm extended in his direction, the contact container in her hand. "Here. Take these back..sniff." The container wiggled as she tipped up encouraging him to take it.

"The world is ugly..isn't it?" Zhele turned her gaze away from the tall boy, for the first time the shimmer of cataracts catching the glint of sunlight from beneath her bangs. The soft cushy squid stared blindly ahead as she thought to herself. Zhele, sitting so close, had been able to hear the entirety of the exchange. Enka blaming Komachi, Komachi skeptically disregarding what their captain had said, and Jove trying to be helpful to no avail. "Every marine has a form of justice right?" The question hung in the air, Zhele clearly looking from some guidance despite the younger age of the higher ranked marine standing beside her.

"I think my justice will be blind.."

862/850 (Story) (78 points)
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash