Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:26 pm
Being poked in the side made Mahmud laugh a weird, cracked-voice little laugh and wiggle around. "S-stop! Stop I give, I give!" After swatting at her hand a bit, Mahmud stopped his chuckling and sighed. "Okay... I need to talk to them then. And tell them... that I want to be friends, and get to know them, and then see where it goes."

Mulling over this choice some, he smiled over at Aerona and poked her in the tummy a couple times. "You're going to be a great palemate, you know that RooooooHNO?" NOW HE WAS BEING TICKLED! Laughing hard, Mahmud flopped onto his side and curled up, laughing harder than he had all night.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:34 pm
She had no idea how ticklish Mahmud was, and it tickled her. She shrieked and doubled down. “Good! That’s the way!” She took advantage of his prone position to wrap herself against his back, attacking his stomach with her hands before her head started to spin again and she relented.

Out of breath and with a killer headache, Aerona buried her face in Mahmud’s back. “I hope I’ll be good. If not I think Cerpin will keep messing with a lot of people. And, I hope he does his part to help me out. I mean. I think he can. I dunno, though. We’re both works in progress, I guess. All three of us.”

She breathed long and heavy against him, eyelids starting to droop.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:39 pm
Works in progress... When it was worded like that, it sounded far less sad than it had before. Not a failure, a work in progress. Not an a*****e, a work in progress. He had a lot to learn, but so did his friends too it seemed. All his friends.

His own eyes began to flutter closed as his breathing slowed, now that the tickle attack was done. "Yeah... we just gotta work on it I guess..."

Really, they should be getting up into the sopor slime by now, but having Aerona snuggled up to him like this was a wonderful feeling. Life choices be damned, Mahmud decided at that moment that the daymares would be his punishment for earlier.

Instead he snuggled backwards into Aerona's arms and closed his own eyes, smiling. "Ro.... slime..." was what he managed to mutter out. "We gotta get in our recup... re... re..."  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff