Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Public Relationship Opportunity Meeting (PROM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:23 pm
Okay Polair could say she was relieved but, every curious cell in her body told her the must be something else hidden behind his words. And she was feeling intrigued enough to find out. She just needed to find a way how without overwhelming him or herself. Which would probably be impossible not to. "Um--" She stammered, running her fingers through her hair. "I... I haven't felt like that in a while. I should be thanking you actually..." Polair pressed her lips and looked to the side (sort of). Act natural, how could she though? Why couldn't she actually? And why... Was he chuckling like that? Polair was really concerned for both of them actually...

The highblood stood still, processing what the yellowblood just said. Head out on the floor, didn't he meant DANCING? Did he just ask her to dance with him? "Yes." She slipped out. "You are right." Polair quickly added to save herself from drowning. She was being stupid. "It is getting crowded." And hotter. Was it her? Jesus, she hoped not.

"But honestly, I'd love that." She said bashfully, really what was up with her... Polair cleared her throat before taking hold of his hand. "Do you... know how to dance? More specifically, with someone. Not that I'm doubting your abilities or anything just..."

"I don't want to... I don't want to scare you away." Polair loved dancing and the way the music took a hold of her body always stunned her audience. They loved the way she moved but, she understood if it might bother him.
Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:27 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Honestly?" Quella said, thinking to herself for a moment. She tapped her face with a single long finger. "I invited you cause I had a ton of fun last time we hung out. Not saying we should get down and start a fight in the middle of this fancy party or anything, but I figured that if I was already coming to this, I might as well invite someone who thought it was even stupider than I did." She sniffed at her punch, and took another slug. Wow. That might actually be getting better the more she tried. "Plus, I wanted to see how your training was going. You still look like you could hold your own in a fight, if it came to it. I want a rematch sometime, and it's no fun if you're not keeping up."

"As for dancing... " the blueblood continued, shrugging. "No idea. Never tried it." The hunter grinned, wondering about it. She didn't know quite how all these other trolls seemed to know what they were doing, but how hard could it really be? It looked like most of them were just making it up as they went along, and badly at that. "I invited you cause I kinda wanted to see what trouble we could get into. But now that you mention it, you wanna give it a shot?"

Saedusk
I didn't even mention it. You brought this on yourself.

Buzzwulf

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:42 pm
        "Pffft." Mahmud couldn't help but laugh a little at Static's honesty. "I'm not that good either, let me just..." Leading, leading... how did one lead again? Ahh yes. A hand was placed on his boyfriend's shoulder, and the other in his. Once they were in position, he began to slowly turn the two of them. It was a simple step, and to be honest Mahmud always thought of it like a "Box. Think of it like moving in a little box. Use your steps to make a box with me, and we'll be fine". Closing his eyes, he gave a little delighted sigh as the both of them began to move. It may have been a cheesy way to dance, but he was ninety nine percent positive Static would not go for some of the raunchier moves he'd seen while working here.

Raunchier moves that he had caught Cerpin doing.
        Who, reminder, he was still going to kill later.
        ... even if he was having the time of his life.

Once Mahmud thought Static had the hang of it, he began to speak up again. "What even happened with the ghosts? Why did you have to take sick leave?" Furrowing his brows, he looked into his boyfriend's eyes with grave concern. "Was it... was it that bad?" Truth be told, Mahmud knew just as little about what Static did with his life as the other knew about him. Maybe that was something they needed to work on... oops. "Do you want to talk about it, or would it bring up too many bad memories or..."

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:31 pm
User Image Static Charge

Static let Mahmud lead him on where to go and what to do, only stepping on the other's foot a few times here and there. Static whispered apologies in the borwnblood's ear, almost like sweet nothings, when his feet did manage to land on Mahmud's. Mahmud sighed contently, and Static could have stayed there, "dancing" in that small box forever.

"Oh," He really hadn't seen Mahmud in too long, his bandaged torso was healed enough not to bleed when he moved, or danced, thank you tough troll anatomy. He had been too happy to see the brownblood combined with the pain killers and he had totally forgotten about the entire thing. "I dont mind talking about it, just, um, maybe later." Static blushed. He didnt want Mahmud to worry about him, he didnt want to ruin the good mood. "Part of the job, right?"

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:34 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

"I, uh" Engrav stammered, his thinkpan on the verge of overloading. He could feel the tension in his shoulders spreading up to his neck. The yellowblood stood there like an idiot for a good few seconds, trying to figure out what in the world he'd been thinking. Of course she knew how to dance. Of course she did. He tried his best to act naturally, but he had no idea what to do with his hands. Hand. Hand and electronic substitute. Engrav could feel sweat beginning to prickle on his scalp. Gog, he was such a pretender.

"Not... as... such." he said, dragging the words out of his acid tract with visible effort. "I mean, it's not like I've had a lot of chance to, uh, practice, or, you know, anyone to really..." He trailed off, looking at the seadweller. "I mean it's not like I don't want to or anything, right? I just haven't ever, uh. Danced. Before. With anyone."

That feeling of not fitting in flooded back to him. Who the hell did Engrav think he was, getting up in front of all these trolls and pretending to be someone he wasn't? Sure, maybe he had big ambitions, but those didn't extend to being good at dancing of all things. But... clearly it was something Polair enjoyed. And Engrav was willing to give it a shot. At least a little bit.

"I mean, I was gonna give it my best shot I guess? but I'd, ah, appreciate it if you had any tips maybe so I don't look like a complete idiot I guess. I don't wanna... you know... embarrass you or anything." Engrav gritted his teeth and tried his very very best to melt right through the floor. It didn't seem the floor was having any of that, though.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:13 pm
"Hey, relax... It'll be okay." Polair slowly tugged the yellowblood onto the dance floor with a reassuring smile. "We will do this together, you'll see!" Dancing seemed scary, yes, and she knew how it felt not to have enough practice. She could relate the first time she tried it. "You won't embarrass me Engrav. Trust me, you won't."

"It's alright, I'm glad you are giving it a chance. I like that, it says a lot about you." Tips though? She did have one. "You know, I wasn't always good at this. Guess one could say I had two left feet but then I started seeing the math behind it and it all made sense. That and practice helped a lot." She smiled. "Sometimes is hard dancing with a partner. Since your bodies need to... synchronize. But if you apply math to it, it's less of a hassle."

"If mathematics is a study of pattern, then dance can be described using mathematics. Dance often displays pattern symmetry types such as reflection, rotation, translation and glide and uses concepts from algebra and geometry. Think of a waltz as Pascal’s triangle-- 1, 11, 121, 1331..." Polair lead the other, following the beat of the music through her body. She let go of his hands and circled him before getting closer to the lowblood again. "180-degree rotational symmetry, creating a dynamic of intimate opposition, you see? It does have it scientific background."

"Think of it as combinations of circles, points, angles and lines." She leaned against his arm, arching her back and basically throwing all her weight on him and a laugh escaped her lips. "Having fun?"
Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Well- standing around like an a*****e at the edge of the room was getting boring with nothing to sip on. Deimos attempted to navigate his way toward one of the beverage stands, though as soon as he managed to procure a drink someone... literally took it out of his hand and replaced it with a beetle. What... He stared at it for a moment, lamenting that he did not, in fact, have any pockets. s**t.

With this attempt being fruitless he ended up getting shuffled back toward the edge of the room again (he was not going to dance by himself <******** no) to wait until things... calmed? Were less hectic? He'd spotted Polair (occupied), Cerpin was talking to Aerona now- Mahmud was dancing? He wasn't sure he recognized who he was with. He really should've asked Forera if she was coming...

nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:38 pm

"Tha--at's good." Mihail passed his back - not trusting that it wasn't somehow contaminated - and got a new cup. "Okay-- uh, one--one sec." He held a hand out to take the cup from Knetic, sipped it, and resisted the urge to gag. Sooooo sugary. He suddenly worried that his already excitable friend was going to have a sugar high or something. He passed the drink back, then sipped his own to check- much less sugar. Okay. This was manageable.

"Th--that's really uh, really uh,-- really good. Uh, aaare-are-are you hungry?" He pointed to the snacks. A passing troll complimented his outfit, earning a slight flush and a stammered thank you in reply. How nice!

screamingshark

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:37 pm
There he was. Aerona kept up her pace towards him, but Cerpin spoke before she could even say “hello”. ‘Hello’, of course, wasn’t what she wanted to say. It was something more along the lines of ‘What do you think you’re doing’, ‘Have you thought about this, you idiot,’ and ‘You’re endangering everyone and you’d better not draw attention to any members of the rebellion at this party or we’re all ********’. Aerona never had the chance.

"You know, I made this whole party just to show you off!"

She froze. Aerona felt the breath escape from her chest, replaced by a tight choking on her throat. She swallowed as Cerpin put his arm around her. Showing her off?

A younger Aerona was scrubbing the thick grey make-up off of her face. Rivulets of tears and fingernails scratching away, revealing the dense red freckles that she’d been instructed to hide. Tearing off the dress that made her feel like she was naked, itching out of her skin, the finery that the highblood had given to her. It was a ‘coming out’ party, one that Lorata had prepared just for her. Just for herself, that was. To present, to the world, her new pet project. Model redblood, a hero-in-training or servant paying off her debt of disrespect to royalty. And the lessons. The lessons, the lessons were ingrained in her. She would never be able to see the scars on her arm heal, but Aerona had thought she’d gotten past the emotional pain. Guess not. Apparently, they were scars too.

Her bloodpusher was beating harder and louder, so much so that she couldn’t hear whatever Cerpin was saying. All she saw was a flash of purple, and a gasp escaped her strangled throat. “No!”

She jerked away, feeling his arm around her suddenly like an electric shock. “Get away from me.” She snapped, timbre ragged. She backed up a few steps. Everything was too much. Aerona opened her mouth to say something - anything - and nothing but a pained cry tumbled out. She rushed from his side, having no idea where she was going. Just… Away. Away from him, as fast as possible.

Yamashii

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:04 pm
Quote:
7. As you fill your glass, the waitstaff replenishes the refreshment table with fresh goodies, score!

Waiting outside the club, a hemoanon troll waited. He'd opted to wear an all black tuxedo and bought the cheapest one he could afford. It wasn't high quality but it'd be enough for what he wanted. The black shirt would hide any possible stains too, so he could reuse the shirt! Not that he was planning on getting dirty. But who knew how tonight would end?

"Where are you?" It figured the one time he was actually early, the blueblood was still painfully punctual. Brushing the hair back out of his eyes, Philip tried to stay patient and pretended it was a stakeout. This also gave him time to go over his plan. He'd called Kwelin here under the guise of a new case. It was bad to lie and stuff but he knew that the law student otherwise wouldn't have come. He was bad with affection and quad stuff. It was pretty cute in Philip's opinion.

A flicker of black tricked his eye and he momentarily perceived it as dark navy- turning to call the troll over. Oops, it was just the waitstaff restocking the snack table. Figuring he might as well fill up while he waited, the boy wandered over and started piling treats on a plate. He was a lowblood on a pretty bad budget so free meals like this really helped!

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:08 pm
Her face was a sight he would not forget. Panicked and pained. Her eyes searched for a way to escape him and he did not understand. Her voice was harsh and Aerona was off like a windstorm pushing through the crowds. He snapped to action after her, shoving through people to keep up with her pace. The purpleblood recognized the symptoms of a panic attack after living with Mahmud for so long. He had to get her out of here.

"Hey! Wait- stop, just wait a moment!" Cerpin wasn't sure what he had said to set her off but he instantly regretted it. The party was supposed to be a fun way to show people the incredible girl he was supposedly dating, not humiliate her. Was it the over the top spending that upset her? Or the publicity?

Or the idea of being seen with him? That one stung more than he'd admit to consider.

"Ro, we can talk this out!" He couldn't help himself and a surge of gravitational pull tugged her arms back within reach of his grasp. Dragging her into one of the back rooms, he slammed the door shut behind them in order to keep anyone from watching this. He was breathing harder than he'd expected.

"Look, I'm sorry! We don't have to take a picture. We don't have to tell anyone we're dating. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do." He could tell she was hurting from something. If they were going to be moirails, even as pretend, he wanted to help her. It had to take something big to reduce Aerona Scrall to this state.

"Please, just tell me what's going on. I won't do it again."

Sypon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:19 pm
"Wow this place is packed!" A young voice exclaimed as two trolls entered the Underworld. It was a long way from home for Demari but she looked around it in wonder. She remembered all of the advertisements from the Superstar Authority special that'd aired a while ago. It was crazy to think she was here actually visiting the place! It was just as dazzling as she'd imagined it would be!

"Do you recognize anyone?" The blueblood squinted as she wandered through the crowd, reaching back to grab her companion's hand so they wouldn't get split up. After all of the crazy awfulness the two of them had endured recently, Demari had invited Volkei here to spend some time together and hopefully make happier memories. Running around in the crumbling mansion had certainly given them things to bond over but she wanted to see her new friend have fun! That and to wear a pretty dress without worrying about ruining it.

"Ah! Okay Sparklepop." Demari giggled as half of her swarm split to go check out the perimeter of the club and just generally explore. She got the feeling her swarm wanted to go see what other crazy decorations the other rooms of this place had. As well as maybe pop outside and investigate how the desert sand differed from the beach. They didn't normally spend much time away from Civisect, truthfully.

"So, do you wanna dance? Or try the food?" She asked with a shy smile. Demari didn't mind being the one to ask but even she would feel silly if rejected! Twinkletip swirly lazily around them in circles, clearly waiting for someone to comment on his little gold bowtie. Everyone else in the swarm was wearing silver so his was special.

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:11 am
"Hmm, no, I don't see anyone we know." Volkei responded to Demari's question as he surveyed the room. It was a big night for the young redblood. He'd never been to a place like this before and was amazed at how much money had been poured into the club. Everyone was sparkling in their dresses and suits. He hadn't been able to afford anything new and so he'd altered a coat he'd already owned into a sort of hoodie-suit jacket. Maybe it wasn't as glamorous as everyone else but he still felt special in it.

"I think we should dance first. Work up an appetite first, you know?" Volkei took Demari's hand and led her out on the floor. It was nice to spend some time together in a peaceful setting that wasn't crumbling around them. He poked Twinkletip on the nose with a smile and tapped on the bow tie in wordless acknowledgement. It wasn't like the fish would be able to understand him anyways but the lusus was clearly trying to show off.

Mio had wanted to as well, wearing a crooked red bow around his neck. Volkei had tried to fix it but all attempts had been swatted away. The little cub wanted a pretty stranger to pet his fur and fix his bow, not his older brother, sheesh. Volkei could be so embarrassing sometimes. Roa followed the other half of the swarm to look around the perimeter. Or perhaps to eat an entire plate of shrimp.

"Your dress is really pretty, by the way. You always look so polished!" The redblood commented before starting into a lazy boogie step and shuffle. He was not the world's hippest dancer but he had the basics of moving to the rhythm down. His shoulders wiggled to the beat and he let out a small laugh of joy as the two of them danced.

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:44 am
        "Oh, um..." "Part of the job", yeah right... what else had been part of the job that Mahmud didn't know about. He tried so hard to keep the disappointment off his face, that he got closer to Static as they danced and then leaned his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Thats okay... you... take your time." Of course, maybe a party wasn't the best place to talk about one's problems. But they got to see each other so very little that no time was ever a good time.

When was it ever going to be a good time?

As they were nearing the end of their dance, amidst the kind reassurances every time his toes were stepped on (Static's feet didn't hurt nearly as much as he thought they did), his eyes were sweeping around the room. There's Deimos, poor guy. Probably got conned into coming and was bored. He'd have to have him meet everyone later. Cerpin and Aerona were... was Aerona okay? Gog he hoped so. Polair had arrived with... hey! It was that yellowblooded weird guy from the ship! He'd have to stop by later. Then there was Poe, sweet, beautiful...

... POE?!

Immediately he was torn between terror and joy. Poe was here! Poe was HERE, he'd get to see POE! How lucky could he be that he got to see both his boyfriends in one day? Both boyfriends who... didn't... know the other existed for safety purposes s**t.

"Aaah, sorry to run off so soon Static!" The very second the song was over, Mahmud stood up straight again and kissed Static quickly. "I'll be right back, I think I see someone trying to cause a ruckus I've gotta go take care of that." Giving a weak smile, he leaned in once more to whisper in his ear "I'm not ditching you, promise. I'm just still on duty." A small lie, maybe, but not. He had every intentions to come see Static again because duh, gooshy feelings and all that... but Poe probably... did Cerpin... oh gog. Throw up. He was going to throw up.

"Be back in a bit! Go socialize hon!" And with that (and one more kiss on the cheek) Mahmud was off, about to see a different boy.

Once he was sure Static wasn't looking, Mahmud made a beeline to Poe and without warning, rushed into his arms and hugged him, laughing. "Poe! Poe oh my gog, you're here!" Despite the fact that fear wanted to override a whole bunch of emotions at the moment, joy was thankfully taking over instead. Seeing his boyfriend was an absolute delight and pleasure, especially when he got a chance to leave that swamp he claimed to live at. "And you look GREA--- Are those shorts?" Trust Poe to not stop wearing shorts. And yet... "I love it. Its you."

Giving Poe a kiss and a tight squeeze hug, Mahmud took his hand and started leading him towards a couch nearby "Poe, this is amazing! I can't believe I get to see you tonight this is... this is amazing! You gotta tell me what you've been up to!"

Perhaps another reason he should never invite both boyfriends to the same party was because his vascular chest beater over here felt like it was going to rupture. Too much love... in one place... at one time... Mahmud had been realizing lately that he felt emotions far too strongly, and that was with just one person he loved being around. Two? He was going to probably die that night, of either joy or...

well.
        You know.

micillia
Transferring from you!

purplerosesbeauty
COMIN ATCHA LIVE PURP

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:46 am
Mahmud! Poe embraced the orangeblood tightly as he approached, kissing him back happily."Of course I'm here, I wouldn't keep you waiting, and wow, you look amazing!" he said. He missed Mahmud so much. He was so happy to see him again, looking so lovely and sparkly in his dress. "No, they are, actually long pants! I just, rolled them up, like they are shorts," Poe laughed a little nervously. It was weird, probably. But this was better. He was already a bit uncomfortable without sacrificing his need for friendly clothing.

"I like your dress a lot," he said quietly as he sat on the couch, still holding Mahmud's hand. His face was green still, and he looked at Mahmud with excitement in his eyes. "I'm really glad I get to see you tonight too. This thing... it's a lot, huh? Seems, like something Cerpin would do." Poe smiled, closing his eyes. "But I'm glad to be here with you. I wasn't sure where you were and, I didn't, want to just wander around... or look for you by the load gaper."

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I got the invite a few nights ago and I was, a little nervous. To do a date like this with you. But Pennie helped me get dressed for it so I could impress you," he said, beaming. He fidgeted a little, playing with his tie as he looked away. The music was loud, but it was good! "Did you want, to dance, or..."

Skyli Peep
!!!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas