Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Strange choice for a maid. Adonfang and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:25 pm
Eliza laid her son in his crib after his buring and went to her room. Changing from the night gown an into her day clothes she took a few deep breaths and ran her days scheduled though her head. Most of the day she would be teaching Adon how to do the things in the home and a few ways to act around others. She wasn't sure how it would all go, but with how Adon behaved she hoped it wouldnt be to hard to teach her simple task.

"Yes, there are some underlings i took to your room while you slept. These are the clothes to place over them. I assume you can dress yourself in a petite coat and corset correct?"

Adonfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:36 pm
Adon nodded her head "I- think i can..." she said giving a small laugh. when she got into the room and looked at the outfit scratching her head "ooooh boy" she said undressing and putting on the new clothes. After several minutes she finally got it right she was sure and opened the door trying to get a feel for the new uniform she was now in. She liked it but she deffinetly was different from what she was comfortable with so it was a awkward fit.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:47 pm
Eliza walked into the main room of her chamber's. Seeing Adon she smiled "Your corset may be a bit lose but the outfit seems to fit you well. Shall we go to the kitchen and eat?" She asked kindly. She could tell that the clothing was something Adon wasnt used to, the layers the maids wore were more then what Adon would have been used to. Alon with the floor length skirt she figured the new hire would have trouble. Although El's gown as simple as it was involved more then Adons did. Her skirts were long and heavy, the red ruffled and hidden by a black overskirt parting in the front to allow the red ruffles to be seen. Her top modest and covered most of her, a red ruffle was tie to her neck and the black top was pulled tightly to her waist.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:04 pm
"S-sure I am starving" she said still feeling uncomfortable and followed behind El to the dining area. There she saw the other maids and butler there and they all turned to look at both of them, "Yo!" she said raising her hand and smiling. However she saw the confused looks on their faces and said "ooooor maybe not" as she lowered her hand and now blushing. This was not going to be easy, if work at all with how manners worked in a rich house. But Adon shook her head and followed El once again.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:19 pm
"Everyone, this is Adonfang, she is the new hire and will work with us all from now on. Adon, this is Gretel, her mother Angelica, and Isabel. The butler is Henry, the eldest of the staff here, and the most stubborn" Eliza nodded to each staff member who stood and gave a nod to Adon. "Im sure if you need help of any kind they will happily assist, and be wear Henry. He's known to be a stick in the mud.". Eliza received a few giggles from the maids as she said then and the elder man simply smiled.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:34 pm
"Dealt with plenty of men like that, and women nobody can resist my firey charm for long" she said winking at the maids and butler smirking. Even though Adon hated the place before this she still learned many seful things, and for her one thing she could never turn off is her nsatiable desire to flirt and tease those she met. Of course El was different, she was her new master and she knew better than to flirt with her, although as well inwardly she was almost attracted to the lady of the house. "I am sure I will need plenty of help, i can do heavy labor and stuff like that but the more...."she said trying to think of the right word, "meticulus tasks I am not so good at..." she said chuckling slightly.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:25 pm
"I believe you will be more of a hand maid, if thats so you will be needing much help. Although the guest we have are rare one comes often for tea, do you know how to serve it or what they are called dear?" the elder woman asked, although she did seem much younger then Henry.
"What she mean is do you know wat high tea and afternoon tea is and how each is served?" Henery asked in a fairly gruff sounding voice even with his kind face.
"Oh come now you two. Its time to break the evening fast.
No more questions for the poor dear and eat"
Eliza said in a mothering voice as she walked to the table and sat with them all. She found no need to set another table and for her to sit alone and eat.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:02 pm
Adon was overwhelmed by what the three said and sighed in relief when El saved her from the questioning. Adon sat down and smiled as she ate her food and said "So, you three stuck around for El here?" she said again seeing the odd expressions. "I mean...Miss Eliza" damn this was going to be difficult she thought to herself as she ate a little more waiting to see what everyone said.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:15 pm
"We call her El in the home dear, and I have no home or family left beside Gretel and El here. I was her wet nurse and wont leave th poor dears side""
"I was raised by El's side and couldnt leave her aline after what happened. It dosent matter what people say. El will always be my family no matter what, and family will care for each other through good and bad". Gretel grasped Eliza's hand with a smile making Eliza return the smile.
"I swore to the mater to keep his wife and child with a home and keep away anone wishing them harm, besides the old crow would drag me back here if I tried to leave." Henry looked to Angelica as he spoke and the elder woman swatted his arm.
"Just try and leave us old man, Ill do worse to you then that. As for Isabel, well dear lost her voice to scarlet fever some time ago and the old master had hired her mother. Poor man couldn't see the child be without a job so he hired her in and El kept her hired."
"We are a bit of an odd house"

Adonfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:27 pm
Adon listened and chuckled at the end "Nothin wrong with that, birds of a feather right?" she said ating again and finishing rather quickly and squirming a bit in her chair. "I don't know how you ladies do it in these frilly dresses, or uniforms whatever they are called" she said adjusting herself to get comfortable. "I clearly am not a dresses kinda woman, I feel so much more comfortable in my other clothing, less restrictive when doing stuff" she said giving a slight pout. Adon had worn dresses before but they never had stayed on her body long so she was not accustomed to them in the same way others were, she would have to figure out something long term for this.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:37 pm
"Honestly if you were to debut at 13 as many girls the dresser are far worse, I remember wearing three petite coats with one dress in particular along with the sheer under gown. My waist was so much small then too i was a wonder i didn't break in two. Now I merely have to work with the style of the hoops that phase and and out because of the french. Some are quiet heavy and you cant sit n them at all it seems". Eliza gave a sigh "Im grateful the king never request my audience anymore, I fear id fall over my own train now. Your clothing may take some getting used to, but be proud you are a servant now, your dresses are simpler and if you choose in the home no one would bat an eye at a maid needing to wear trousers."

Adonfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:52 pm
"I will at least give it the good old, college try as some people say" she said finding a comfortable position finally. "So....What exactly am I going to be doing around here? I....don't know much of a maids job let alone what a maid is....I am not what you would call a refined lady" she said rubbing the back of her head as her firey red hair almost glowed in the sunlight. Adon was embarassed on this fact, she wnted to be of help and with the little one sure she could help with ease but outside of him and maybe the more labor intensive jobs she was about as smart as a bag of rocks.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:17 pm
"I could use help with the baby, but also cleaning would be another task of yours. Once a week you will be cooling until I can hire a new chef and they bring or hire a kitchen staff. If I go out though you will be accompanying me over Isabel so you will need to learn about manners" Eliza gave her a sweet smile. The glowing embers of Adons hair was eye catching and a lovey thing. Where Adons hair glowed and changed colors Eliza felt hers simply annoyed and reflected the sunlight away from her. She felt sure that if she did take the other out of the home then Adon would be more eye catching then herself and would receive much praise if she were to wear an elegant dress and some proper manners. If Adon had been born a lady Eliza knew she would have been that chat of every season.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:36 pm
"I...think i can manage that somehow" she said bowing her head. Adon wasnt the best cook in the world but she could make some good oriental dishes she had seen several of her acquainteces make before, the baby of course for her would be easy as she already had plenty of experience with them. The cleaning for her might be a bit rough as sre she was sued to cleaning her room she had but that was about it, and what she truly dreaded was learning manners. Adon understood that when out with her master she would need them but damn she was not one to keep her mouth shut and she knew it. "I do have a request though, sometime this week i would like to head into the city if that is alright, there are a few things i would like to pick up for my room if that is alright with you El" she said smiling at her. Adon was entranced by El's hair, it was like the opposite of hers, where Adon's shown bright in the daylight El's shown in the moonlight beautifully, like the sun and moon she thought to herself.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:43 pm
Eliza nodded at the request and looked to Henry "Henry will need to go with you to be sure you'll stay safe and to see to it you get everything you need." Eliza looked back to Adon with a smile still. "And before you argue, there is safety in merely having a Duchess' butler. If anything were to happen many know I can request assistance from the King so they wont harm you. Seeing your previous status I do worry others may do something so do take him. Even if to just calm my nerves". As she spoke Henry nodded and stood gathering the empty dishes

Adonfang

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces